PDA

View Full Version : 2013.11.18 - Portland, OR @ Rose Garden Arena

Callahan
06-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Explosions in the Sky (http://www.explosionsinthesky.com/) as the opening act.

debating on attending this show, and flying in right from Vegas. Is anyone doing the Portland/Spokane/Vancouver/Seattle shows? I'd consider going if anyone local to those areas is down with me joining them! I'd pitch in for gas if there's a carpool going on.

ManBurning
06-07-2013, 02:04 AM
Yeah, i'll probably be hitting them. Probably skip Seattle though, I live in Vancouver, so it's inconvient for me to go back down to Seattle once i'm home. Not sure why they routed it that way.

Probably gonna start in Vegas, go up to Portland, hit Spokane and end in Vancouver.

Callahan
06-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Yeah, i'll probably be hitting them. Probably skip Seattle though, I live in Vancouver, so it's inconvient for me to go back down to Seattle once i'm home. Not sure why they routed it that way.

Probably gonna start in Vegas, go up to Portland, hit Spokane and end in Vancouver.

That's what I was thinking too. How would you be traveling between locations? Driving? or flying?

johnbron
06-07-2013, 04:14 PM
I'll definitely be at this show since I live right outside of Portland. Yay!

ManBurning
06-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Well, neither my girlfriend nor I have a car/license so our mode of Transportation will be flying. At least from Vegas to Portland we'll probably fly.
Thinking about taking the Greyhound/Amrtak from Portland to Spokane though... But if we can get together a carpool, would totally be down for that!

Then whatever back to Canada... Carpool, Bus, train whatever ends up happening. If people actually DO want to do this whole carpool around the west coast thing, we should get it finalized before the shows, don't wanna be left dishing out big bucks for a greyhound bus last minute.

RINGFINGER
06-11-2013, 01:47 PM
The Wife and I are going to fly from LA for this one for sure

Krazy
08-11-2013, 12:42 PM
Enter to win sec 220 tickets. Worthy of an e-mail:

http://endhits.portlandmercury.com/endhits/archives/2013/08/09/win-tickets-to-nine-inch-nails

"Nine Inch Nails have a new album on the way, the cheerily titled Hesitation Marks, and they're coming to Portland on Monday, November 18 to drag your heart through a gutter of digital dirt and black electrical tape. In other words, you don't want to miss this—Explosions in the Sky are opening, and for this tour NIN are promising a full-on live experience that'll rattle the back row of the Rose Garden. We're giving away three pairs of tickets to the show! If you'd like to enter to win a pair, send an email to contest at portlandmercury dot com (contest@portlandmercury.com) with "Send me to Nine Inch Nails!" in the subject line. Please include your first and last name in the email. We'll select three winners at random to bow down before Reznor & Co. in person! Be aware that these tickets are in section 220 (check out the seating chart on this page (http://www.rosequarter.com/EventDetail/tabid/146/rqeventid/882/Default.aspx) to see where that is), and that this contest will close at 5 pm on Tuesday, August 13. Good luck!"

Ray1971
08-11-2013, 01:37 PM
I will be at the Spokane show. Would love to meet up for a drink or something else. I am taking a bus to the concert ant amtrak back home after.

mlw
08-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Crazy this is my first post on ETS but I've been a reader for years and figured this was the place to go.

I already have my two tickets for this show but am looking to see if anyone has 2 more floor tickets available for a couple friends I talked into going but didn't get tickets in time. If anyone hears or knows anything please let me know. I'd love to have them experience NIN live for the first time.

This will be my 11th time seeing them since 94. So excited.

Scarlet Siren
10-22-2013, 06:39 PM
Alright, this will be my final show after a week long run of gigs, i'm flying back home to Scotland the next day...

So, if anyone wants to hook me up with a presale ticket and wants to make it a day to remember, let me know :D

Scarlet Siren
11-04-2013, 06:20 PM
Can anyone help?

VladTepes
11-05-2013, 05:47 AM
I've caught every major US tour since Further Down the Spiral and Outside in '95, but I thought Tension might go by before I could get back to the States. But I managed to scrape together a last minute vacation, and I'm flying to Portland next week from Botswana. Unfortunately, last minute means I'm scrambling for tickets, and I need two to introduce my girlfriend to the wonders of NIN live.

I've resold tickets to past tours at face value when my plans changed, and I'm hoping some of that karma comes back around. Does anyone have a couple good tickets they would be willing to sell at or near face? I know the presale tix are non-transferrable and only sold in pairs, but maybe I can find two kind souls with one each? I'll land at PDX on the 15th if we need to exchange physical tickets for cash.

And if anyone has plans for meeting up before or after this show, let me know. I'm hoping to make it to either the Vancouver or Seattle shows as well.

RINGFINGER
11-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Great! Car Repairs have messed up my plans.....Does Music Today offer cancellations or transfers for tickets?

Scarlet Siren
11-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Can anyone help?

Still looking... :)

That other guy
11-12-2013, 12:28 AM
Anyone see this:

http://endhits.portlandmercury.com/endhits/archives/2013/11/11/win-a-pair-of-tickets-to-nine-inch-nails

"This coming Monday, November 18, Nine Inch Nails play the newly christened Moda Center, and we've got some tickets to give away! For your chance to win a pair, send an email to contest at portlandmercury dot com (contest@portlandmercury.com) with "Send me to NIN!" in the subject line. Please include your first and last name in the email. We'll select winners at random and award them a pair of tickets each. Be advised: These are hard tickets so you'll have to stop by the Mercury office this week to pick 'em up. This contest closes Wednesday morning at 9 am, so good luck!"

hellabryanstyle
11-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Still looking... :)

Hey I have an extra GA to this show! I've sent you a PM.

AZWoody
11-15-2013, 10:00 AM
Can I ask a huge favor of someone??? I went to the Phoenix show, and only got a poster, and really really regret not getting a tour shirt, as the 2013 shirts are not on NIN.com. Would someone be willing to pick me up an XL men's shirt w/ dates and I'll paypal you cost plus shipping? This would awesome if someone would do this. Please PM me if this is possible. THANKS!!

AZWoody
11-15-2013, 12:40 PM
I will paypal you the money before the show. Thanks!

johnbron
11-16-2013, 08:45 PM
At this point I'm not going to be at this show even though it's only a few minutes away from me. That said, if someone winds up with a spare, let me know and I might make a last minute change of plans.

Scarlet Siren
11-17-2013, 09:43 AM
Is anyone driving from Vegas to Portland??

Scarlet Siren
11-17-2013, 08:23 PM
I got my flight sorted for Portland. Thank fuck! I lost my bank card so couldn't book my flight but it's all good, it's all sorted now.

But I won't be making the show now, I can't withdraw any cash to pay for a ticket *cries*

oh well, shit happens...

jasonthelee
11-17-2013, 11:08 PM
Hello,

Does anyone know what time NIN is scheduled to take the stage? Or how long the set runs? I got the email regarding the 6:15 entry and was just wondering.

Thanks,

Jason

Scarlet Siren
11-18-2013, 12:32 AM
Hello,

Does anyone know what time NIN is scheduled to take the stage? Or how long the set runs? I got the email regarding the 6:15 entry and was just wondering.

Thanks,

Jason

They've been on between 21:15 and 21:30 :)

KaylaMari.W
11-18-2013, 05:55 AM
Desperate to get a couple of my friends floor tickets but I'm having the hardest time getting a hold of anyone that I've found selling them.
Definitely missing the Nails forums, I hate not being able to talk to the people going to the show to see if anyone has any extra tickets.

Have a presale floor ticket and it looks like I'll be flying solo this time unless anyone knows someone with 1 or 2 GA tickets they're willing to sell me.. :[

maryelle
11-18-2013, 08:06 AM
Definitely missing the Nails forums, I hate not being able to talk to the people going to the show to see if anyone has any extra tickets.

The forums on nin.com are still working; you just have to get to them directly and not through a link on the main page.

http://forum.nin.com

epsil0n
11-18-2013, 01:02 PM
In the recent shows, how long has Explosions In The Sky played for before NIN comes out? I have young kids to put to bed, so will be late getting to the show... just want to make sure that I'm there and seated well before Trent comes out. The show in Portland tonight begins at 7:30. If I'm in the arena by 8:00pm will that be early enough that Explosions will still be playing? Thanks!

Alvetica
11-18-2013, 01:07 PM
They start at 8 and finish around 8:45. Someone will probably correct me. Have fun tonight.

epsil0n
11-18-2013, 01:13 PM
Thanks! I can't wait... I thought for sure that Trent had retired from touring back with the Wave Goodbye tour... so this show was not expected!

Krazy
11-18-2013, 01:54 PM
NIN has typically started hour fifteen to hour twenty minutes after the start time, so guesstimate around 8:45.

jasonthelee
11-18-2013, 02:19 PM
They've been on between 21:15 and 21:30 :)

Thanks! I must be getting old cause that sounds like a long time to stand around and wait. :)

dredgly
11-18-2013, 04:54 PM
Is anyone doing anything after the Portland show tonight? They'll prob be on around 8:45-9pm so just curious if there's any meet-up planned for after.

everythingisnotokay
11-18-2013, 05:03 PM
hey all! I'll be at the show tonight. if anyone wants to meet up for a quick ets chat, I'll head over to the merch booth, lets say left side, after explosions play. maybe i'll see you there.

Mr.Benjamin
11-18-2013, 05:38 PM
I'll be wearing a Nike hat where it says Nike with the swoosh below it. If you see it say hi!

Scarlet Siren
11-18-2013, 05:39 PM
It's cold and wet. Blah.

Scarlet Siren
11-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Hey, some let me be their presale plus one so I now have a spare GA for sale. SPREAD THE WORD!!

johnbron
11-18-2013, 06:48 PM
Hey, some let me be their presale plus one so I now have a spare GA for sale. SPREAD THE WORD!!
How much? I'm heading downtown in a bit to say hi to a couple friends and may go after all.

fragility3.1
11-18-2013, 07:07 PM
It's cold and wet. Blah.

You made it out to Portland too? That's nuts. I was really contemplating a flight after the Vegas weekend, especially since my buddy lives in PDX and had an extra ticket, but I think I'm going to do New Zealand instead. Have a great trip back across the pond!

johnbron
11-18-2013, 09:12 PM
Checked the box office and they had a few good seats left for $38. Maybe I'll see some of you inside or after the show. Woohoo show number 22 for me! <3