PDA

View Full Version : 2013.10.15 - Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center

sick among the pure
06-06-2013, 02:54 PM
As I mentioned in the NYC show thread, I hope to go to this show. Public transit for me, unless some wonderful person wants to carpool (I have gas/toll money and hugs to offer).

Porkins
06-09-2013, 11:11 AM
which direction are you coming from?

oh duh, your tag thing says philly. I wish I could assist, but i'm coming from north NJ

mutato
06-09-2013, 10:06 PM
I'm curious if this show will have chairs or be GA. The other shows in the northeast when you go on ticketmaster they are all listed as GA.. but this one isn't.

Gardenia Spectre
06-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Oddly this show has now disappeared from Ticketmaster's site. It has a dead link.

mutato
06-10-2013, 06:53 PM
Oddly this show has now disappeared from Ticketmaster's site. It has a dead link.

Works for me http://www.ticketmaster.com/nine-inch-nails-tension-2013-newark-new-jersey-10-15-2013/event/02004A8306E9B698?artistid=735762&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Ash512
06-11-2013, 07:58 AM
How easy would it be to use public transportation from Manhattan to Newark and Brooklyn?

sick among the pure
06-11-2013, 11:28 AM
I decided this would be my one "alone east coast" show (planning on Toronto and Cleveland with some old friends). Good luck everyone. :)

edit: tickets are up, got my GA, see you there!

hippygeek
06-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Got 2 GA - yay for birthday present number 2!

screwdriver
06-11-2013, 11:33 AM
anybody else getting an error message?

Ruttiger
06-11-2013, 11:34 AM
2 GA for me!

sick among the pure
06-11-2013, 11:34 AM
I did at first, then tried again and got through. Some people are having issues, just keep trying. Also, have the tour page open in more than one browser. Your browser can crash, or have some random issue.
KEEP TRYING EVERYONE.

kevinbeetle
06-11-2013, 11:37 AM
got section 9, row 12

http://media.ticketmaster.com/tm/en-us/tmimages/venue/maps/phi/24332s.gif

fortheloveofgod
06-11-2013, 11:39 AM
How easy would it be to use public transportation from Manhattan to Newark and Brooklyn?

For Newark. NJ Transit from Penn Station. Walk from there.

frankie teardrop
06-11-2013, 11:40 AM

easy. you take NJ transit from penn station. should take 30 minutes or so by train.

we'll be there! edit: right in front of you, kevinbeetle.

UninTY
06-11-2013, 11:47 AM
Wow. Completely spaced, and forgot about 10 pre-sale start. First time that has ever happed to me! 3 hours and tickets are still available. Got 2 GA! I am soooo glad it's 2013 and not 1999.

frankie teardrop
06-11-2013, 11:48 AM
three hours? you mean fifteen minutes ;)

screwdriver
06-11-2013, 11:49 AM
I keep getting the following message, regardless of browser or computer:
"

This site can only be accessed from within the official site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, email tix@musictoday.com."

No one else?

kevinbeetle
06-11-2013, 11:51 AM
"

This site can only be accessed from within the official site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, email tix@musictoday.com."

No one else?

my brother did, and he was still trying. unless you are my brother...

R-Dot-Yung
06-11-2013, 11:51 AM
That felt way too easy, me and my friend both got 2 GA.

jessamineny
06-11-2013, 11:52 AM
"

No one else?

You're starting from tour.nin.com, and clicking on an "on sale" button? Are you signed into your account?

X:RA
06-11-2013, 11:58 AM
I have been getting the same message, and it is really pissing me off:

This site can only be accessed from within the official site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, email tix@musictoday.com.

I called musictoday and they were no help. They said to contact the fanclub, as they cannot assist me with purchasing tickets . . .

screwdriver
06-11-2013, 12:00 PM
You're starting from tour.nin.com, and clicking on an "on sale" button? Are you signed into your account?

yeah, I am. I just had my wife try it on a diff computer, signed in, etc. same thing. oh well. I'll grab tix eventually I'm sure.

thanks for trying to help though -- you're continually awesome

screwdriver
I have been getting the same message, and it is really pissing me off:

This site can only be accessed from within the official site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, email tix@musictoday.com.

I called musictoday and they were no help. They said to contact the fanclub, as they cannot assist me with purchasing tickets . . .

oof, at least misery loves company

I attempted in 3 different web browsers on my mac, tried in firefox on a PC, and safari on my ipad, with the same message each time. I even created a brand new nin.nom account to see if that would make a difference--it didn't. I took off from work for this bullshit?

06-11-2013, 12:02 PM
are there even forums on nin.com anymore? how would one contact the nin.com support?

06-11-2013, 12:09 PM
fucking cocks. so, for me at least, the NJ Prudential center button didnt work, but when I clicked another date's Sale button, it DID work. Once another button worked, the NJ button worked for me. The only problem is, they are sold out now! Fucking hell. I see a lot of people cursing on here for the heck of it, but I'm really pissed off.

jessamineny
06-11-2013, 12:10 PM
yeah, I am. I just had my wife try it on a diff computer, signed in, etc. same thing. oh well. I'll grab tix eventually I'm sure.

thanks for trying to help though -- you're continually awesome

It kills me when good people want tickets and can't get them :(

Michalrose
06-11-2013, 12:24 PM
fucking cocks. so, for me at least, the NJ Prudential center button didnt work, but when I clicked another date's Sale button, it DID work. Once another button worked, the NJ button worked for me. The only problem is, they are sold out now! Fucking hell. I see a lot of people cursing on here for the heck of it, but I'm really pissed off.

Same thing happened to me. Curse away! I'm totally fucking pissed.

ThinkIcouldburn
06-11-2013, 12:26 PM
Will be here. 2 GA. Pretty excited.

sick among the pure
06-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Posting about the FB presale here, too. NOTE: THESE ARE NOT NIN.COM PRESALE TICKETS, YOU WILL NOT GET IN EARLY

FB Presale*: Thursday 6/13 10am- 5pm (local time)
*For all shows going on sale 6/14
Presale Code: HAUNTED
http://bit.ly/NIN_tickets

Amari2677
06-11-2013, 03:48 PM
I logged on and was so happy to get 2 tix for me and the Mrs. in section 9, row 3. Me, being the asshole that I am, clicked back during the process and "released" my tickets! YAY! Then I went back in to try and get new onws and they were all gone. For the next 10 minutes, I kept attempting to try again. I assumed that someone other boob out there made the same issue as me or the credit card was denied or the stars were aligned in my favor. Finally, I was able to get two more seated tickets (going to to GA with a friend in Boston) in section 19, row 6. I got up from my desk and yelled "thank you God and Baby Jesus" much to the chagrin of my senior citizen staff. See ya all there!

joplinpicasso
06-11-2013, 03:50 PM
I'll be here, fellow NJ/NY-area ETSers! Newark ostensibly has an amazing art collection at its museums, so I'll be checking this out beforehand.

Still haven't gotten my confirmation email yet, though. Anyone else still waiting? EDIT nvm.

3ras3m3
06-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Section 9 row 5. Got lucky.

Gardenia Spectre
06-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Section 9 seems to be the place to be! Glad to have gotten tickets there.

acidpolly
06-14-2013, 02:07 PM
will be there (and in Brooklyn) in GA. see you guys! missed you all these years :)

UninTY
06-18-2013, 09:25 AM
will be there (and in Brooklyn) in GA. see you guys! missed you all these years :)

I feel exactly the same. I have a bunch of "nin friends" that I just see at shows. Can't wait to see everyone. (Newark, Brooklyn, and Philly (labor day) so far)

ConnorJ91
06-20-2013, 10:20 PM
Just throwing this out there: if anyone has an extra GA ticket, I'd be willing to buy it. Anyone interested, feel free to message me!

m15a
08-28-2013, 01:06 PM
(EDIT: got a ticket.)

snneligon
09-04-2013, 06:29 PM
got an extra ticket in section 9, row 12. just looking for face value. purchased through the nin.com presale, so we would need to meet at the venue just prior to the show. please send me message if interested. thanks

joplinpicasso
09-04-2013, 10:07 PM
And here I was thinking that Terminal 5 would be my last ever NIN show ;) Newark can't come soon enough!

m15a
09-08-2013, 12:53 PM
super excited about this concert. (thanks again, snneligon!)

is it worth checking out anything in the newark area? any good food around the venue? although i lived in jersey city, i never set foot in newark outside of train station and airport.

is anyone looking to split a hotel after the concert? i was planning on staying in a cheap hostel in NYC, but i guess it'd be easier not to go back to the city afterwards. i'm not going to spend more than $50 though. (and so we're clear, i'm not offering, uh, "extras". i don't care what you do, but i mostly want a bed or maybe a patch of floor to sleep on.)

oh, and any other interesting events in the area around then? besides the brooklyn concert. i'm planning on spending about a week between philadelphia and NYC, so it'd be nice to see another concert or something.

an_cat_dubh
09-09-2013, 10:34 AM
I've bought 2 tickets to this show in the GA section via nin.com, however, I won't be able to attend the show on that day.
In case you're interested in having these tickets, leave me a private message.

Algebra
09-18-2013, 11:07 AM
I have two tickets to the Newark show that I can't use.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=300959468032

kevinbeetle
09-18-2013, 12:49 PM
super excited about this concert. (thanks again, snneligon!)

is it worth checking out anything in the newark area? any good food around the venue? although i lived in jersey city, i never set foot in newark outside of train station and airport.

is anyone looking to split a hotel after the concert? i was planning on staying in a cheap hostel in NYC, but i guess it'd be easier not to go back to the city afterwards. i'm not going to spend more than $50 though. (and so we're clear, i'm not offering, uh, "extras". i don't care what you do, but i mostly want a bed or maybe a patch of floor to sleep on.)

oh, and any other interesting events in the area around then? besides the brooklyn concert. i'm planning on spending about a week between philadelphia and NYC, so it'd be nice to see another concert or something.

as far as food/bars, there isnt all that much close by, unless you go into the ironbound section where you can get great spanish food at iberias.

id either check out http://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/locations/newark/ or http://www.brickcitybarandgrill.com/

brick city gets packed a couple hours before game/concert time, so get there early.

theres a devils game there on saturday, but good luck getting tickets since they are playing the rangers. i did a quick check for concerts in ny (msg venues) and only say brian wilson and jeff beck, the barenaked ladies and the dalai lama.

kevinbeetle
09-18-2013, 12:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2NjN9Vf20Y

m15a
09-18-2013, 01:43 PM
brick city gets packed a couple hours before game/concert time, so get there early.

hmm. yeah. good point. i'll probably avoid it actually.

( . . . $2.50 for the PATH train now!?!?!?)

gorny540
09-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Anyone with an extra ticket or two send me a PM

gjacques
10-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Hi all. Unfortunately can no longer go to this show. It's a single GA ticket, selling for what I paid for it: $120 via TicketBastard.

I'll be messaging some of you in the thread but if anyone else is interested, let me know!

*G

kevinbeetle
10-06-2013, 04:05 PM
my lil bro might have a nin presale ticket available. not ga. let me know if you are interested

killer
10-07-2013, 06:10 PM
I have an extra NIN.com Presale GA ticket. Please message me if interested. Thanks!

an_cat_dubh
10-08-2013, 05:30 AM
I have two extra GA tickets and I'll be happy to give them to someone already.
PM me in case you need those.

sick among the pure
10-08-2013, 07:56 AM
If anyone is going in the general direction of Philly after the show, I would gladly throw so much gas money your way if I could hop in your trunk or something. Just found out the train from Newark to Philly after the show isn't till 3:20am. I don't like the idea of sitting around a train station in Jerz for ~3 hours after the show in the middle of the night.

GoodSoldier333
10-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Ehh? Do you have to catch the one directly to Philly from Newark? You'll have plenty of time to take NJ Transit to Trenton before the 3 hour drought. Unless trains from Trenton to Philly dont run after that time.

Kyle
10-09-2013, 04:09 PM
If anyone is going in the general direction of Philly after the show, I would gladly throw so much gas money your way if I could hop in your trunk or something. Just found out the train from Newark to Philly after the show isn't till 3:20am. I don't like the idea of sitting around a train station in Jerz for ~3 hours after the show in the middle of the night.

I probably can. I always catastrophize though so if something gets screwed up, are you still able to get the train. Or do you need advance tickets for the train and you'd end up screwed?

sick among the pure
10-09-2013, 06:29 PM
I probably can. I always catastrophize though so if something gets screwed up, are you still able to get the train. Or do you need advance tickets for the train and you'd end up screwed?

Clive (I can't remember his ETS name) offered his place for me to crash till morning, so I think I'm ok now. Thanks, though!

DetMcNultysBooze
10-10-2013, 04:17 AM
I have 2 GA tickets to sell if anyone is interested. I'm going in another section and can hand over tickets that night. Should have tried to sell them earlier but didn't know I would have to. I'd sell one or both. Private message me if interested.

sick among the pure
10-10-2013, 11:28 AM
I learned today that Bolt bus hates me. The only days the Newark/Philly route doesn't run is tuesday/wednesday. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO EASY AND CHEAP.
At least it won't be too hard to just go up to NYC and down to Newark from there. And I get to spend more time with Clive.

Still, terrible timing, annoying as fuck.

redshoewearer
10-10-2013, 12:15 PM
I learned today that Bolt bus hates me. The only days the Newark/Philly route doesn't run is tuesday/wednesday. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO EASY AND CHEAP.
At least it won't be too hard to just go up to NYC and down to Newark from there. And I get to spend more time with Clive.

Still, terrible timing, annoying as fuck.

Did you try Mega bus? my kid takes that into the NYC all the time.

FULLMETAL
10-10-2013, 12:28 PM
Dear nin.com (http://nin.com/) Member Pre-Sale Ticket Buyer,

* Please see attached map and instructions.

Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the Newark Nine Inch Nails show at the Prudential Center on Tuesday, October 15, 2013.

PRUDENTIAL CENTER ADDRESS:
25 Lafayette Street
Newark, NJ 07102
973-757-6600

· TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: - LAFAYETTE STREET ENTRANCE – IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
The Lafayette Street Entrance is located on Lafayette Street between Mulberry and Broad Street. It is one of the main entrances on the South side of the building and is labeled "Lafayette Street Entrance."

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com (http://nin.com/) representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

· TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:00PM

· NIN.COM (http://nin.com/) MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:15PM

· DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 6:30PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com (http://nin.com/) ticketing terms:

· Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
· You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
· Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
· Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com (http://nin.com/) account - there will be no will call name changes.
· Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 4:30PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

The nin.com (http://nin.com/) Pre-Sale Team

sick among the pure
10-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Did you try Mega bus? my kid takes that into the NYC all the time.

Oh, I do too, problem is I wanted to bus to Newark, rather than go to NYC and spend more time and money going from NYC to Newark. It's all good now, though.

willgaspari
10-11-2013, 02:22 PM
I have an extra presale GA ticket.
First one to PM me gets it.
Aaaaand... GO!

willgaspari
10-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Well, that went quick!
Thanks for playing!

TheePause
10-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Anyone have a spare GA ticket for sale? Can meet at show or paypal/email if easier. Fingers crossed someone has one. Also, if anyone needs a ride to/from the show from central NJ, feel free to PM me. Got room for 2 more.

sick among the pure
10-13-2013, 09:06 PM
EDIT: I really have to figure out what I'm doing with this ticket. If anyone is looking for a ticket still, please let me know. I'll cover a good chunk of the price. Whatever you're willing to pay, please let me know.

Edit: i really want to make sure this goes to a forum member (or friend of a member) so I'll be willing to cover part of the price. A little complicated but we'll figure something out. Just PM me.

Section 9 nin.com pre sale ticket for sale. I was going to be the +1, so I'll put you in touch with the buyer (another forum member). PM me and I'll give you the details. I want to make sure he gets what he paid and am hoping the ticket goes to another fan.

Great seat by the way. My plans just changed.

I've been trying to talk a friend of mine into going to this show, but the cost made him turn away. Depending on what we're looking at, I can let him know.

nooneimportant77
10-14-2013, 03:18 PM
I have an extra ticket to this show. Nin.com pre sale, floor GA. will sell for face value. Email me at nooneimportant77@gmail.com if you'd like to purchase it please!

Erik Hernandez
10-14-2013, 05:04 PM
In an effort to get the best seats possible, I have two extra pairs of tickets for this show. One pair is General Admission (GA4) and the other pair are seats in Lower 6. Face value. PayPal or email for Lower 6 seats but the GA4 tix will have to meet up as they are physical tickets. PM me.

sick among the pure
10-14-2013, 10:56 PM
Ok, got my train info written down, should be arriving a little before 1. Earliest I've done, hope I'm not way earlier than I need to be. Being short, and having a bad knee, I need the rail to not be in pain and seeing nothing all night. I'll be "that guy" wearing a shirt from the tour, because why not, you guys are the only ones that'll really appreciate it. And a wrist band from Cleveland, even though they'll probably cut it off like they cut off my Toronto band when I got the Cleveland one. And a big, blue mohawk, so I'll actually be distinguishable from the other 20 something white guys wearing all black. Come say hi, and keep in mind I have a terrible memory when it comes to names, IRL or s/n.

TheyCallMeDrug
10-14-2013, 11:12 PM
after CT and BK just now I'm reeeeeeeally hoping for Into the Void tonight

that song with back up singers can only blow minds...

devinthedude57
10-15-2013, 09:25 AM
I've got 1 GA ticket for the show tonight that I'm looking to sell for face value ($100). I'm coming from Philly, and my friend found out today that he can't get out of work early enough to make it. I can get it to you at the venue before the show, and would prefer to sell it here to a fan before trying my luck on craigslist or in the parking lot. Let me know!

FULLMETAL
10-15-2013, 10:04 AM
Ugh. The queue is in the sun and I didn't bring any sunscreen.

gorny540
10-15-2013, 10:13 AM
Lucky me, I was uncertain for weeks whether I'd be going or not, after looking around for tix I said I'd only go by myself if I could get a GA ticket from ticketmaster, sure enough I just got one, so yeah if you need a GA ticket I'd get log on there fast. See you on the floor tonight!

an_cat_dubh
10-15-2013, 10:56 AM
I've got two extra GA tickets, which I'm going to sell for a lower price.
thcat20@gmail.com

Brian McCarthy
10-15-2013, 11:22 AM
I have a GA ticket for tonight that I'm looking to sell too. Ideally looking for face value

b_mccart@hotmail.com

Leo_OAK
10-15-2013, 11:28 AM
I'm going from Manhattan and, after watching last night's show by myself, it would be nice if someone also going from NYC would want to meet up. I'm also going GA for this one.

nooneimportant77
10-15-2013, 11:31 AM
I'm going from Manhattan and, after watching last night's show by myself, it would be nice if someone also going from NYC would want to meet up. I'm also going GA for this one.

I'll probably be back by the soundboard if you wanna chill, but I'm not taking public transit to the show.

jd13
10-15-2013, 01:24 PM
I MAY have an extra NIN.com Presale GA ticket!

Please message me if interested and I'll let you know ASAP if it's available.

I would be looking for someone that can meet there early (4:30ish) for the ticket check in

Leo_OAK
10-15-2013, 02:51 PM
I'll probably be back by the soundboard if you wanna chill, but I'm not taking public transit to the show.

Cool. I was deep in the front row last night, so today is chilling time. I'll be near the soundboard as well. Look for a really tall brazilian guy with a Beenie black hat. I'm Leo.

nooneimportant77
10-15-2013, 03:04 PM
Cool. I was deep in the front row last night, so today is chilling time. I'll be near the soundboard as well. Look for a really tall brazilian guy with a Beenie black hat. I'm Leo.

Word I'll keep an eye out. I'm a short American dude in a red shirt haha.

also- I still have a presale GA ticket to this show! Will negotiate price, don't want it to go to waste! Please email me at nooneimportant77@gmail.com if you're interested!!

Trabb
10-15-2013, 03:21 PM
I have 2 GA TIX for tonight's show available. $100 each. Will meet you at prudential center. Email trabb@me.com if interested

kevinbeetle
10-15-2013, 03:58 PM
No outdoor merchandise stand. If you get on the line queue, you have to stay in the arena. I have seats from the presale, so I'm at dinosaur bbq. The women from nin said there are various stands spread throughout inside.