PDA

View Full Version : 2013.10.04 - Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

botley
06-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Opening act: Explosions in the Sky, motherfuckers!

See you in the pit.

sick among the pure
06-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Depending on a friend I see NIN with, I might be at this show.

ILoveFestivals
06-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Can't wait!

Gewalt Warten
06-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Determined to be there one way or another!

swindley
06-06-2013, 08:56 PM
Methinks a Canuck (and ItsJustDave) ETS reunion is in order.

ItsJustDave
06-06-2013, 09:26 PM
I'll definitely be at this show.

60InchTool
06-06-2013, 09:28 PM
I've heard that this is going to be a Reserved Seated Floor... Can anyone confirm? Or more hopefully, DENY????
I might have to make the drive to Cleveland to see them if the ACC insists on having a seated floor. Seated floors have no business being at NIN shows!!!!

redshoewearer
06-06-2013, 09:51 PM
I've heard that this is going to be a Reserved Seated Floor... Can anyone confirm? Or more hopefully, DENY????
I might have to make the drive to Cleveland to see them if the ACC insists on having a seated floor. Seated floors have no business being at NIN shows!!!!

Yeah that's kind of crazy - though people wouldn't actually sit.... (I hope?!)

If I can't make it to Montreal I'll try for Toronto. Don't know if I can do both. I'm back in school and the work is intense in the semester.

tremolo
06-06-2013, 10:21 PM
I'll be there!

I hope i can get floor tickets (and that the floor is actually standing GA and not seats... wtf!)

It would be cool to meet NIN fans from ETS before the show, i've been to NIN shows before in Toronto, but I'm a newbie in the forum.

See you all there!

Amska
06-10-2013, 01:05 AM
Will be there with bells on! Was excited for a possible opener by GY!BE, I have been waiting to see them live for 10 yrs. But EITS is awesome too, so I guess it's still a win.

NINisamazing
06-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Round 2!:rolleyes::eek::rolleyes::eek:

NINisamazing
06-11-2013, 11:33 AM
Will be there with bells on! Was excited for a possible opener by GY!BE, I have been waiting to see them live for 10 yrs. But EITS is awesome too, so I guess it's still a win.
I was tempted to go to brooklyn to see them and godspeed,but giving the prices of the tickets....etc. Might not happen.

tremolo
06-11-2013, 11:43 AM
I won't even bother getting tickets from the presale at NIN.com, it's a very frustrating experience and right now I can't afford those ticket prices :(

If anyone gets a couple spare floor tickets, I'd be willing to buy them in about a month.

sick among the pure
06-11-2013, 11:49 AM
I am terrified about securing a ticket for this show because I've heard Toronto sells instantly. Fingers crossed you guys.

(also if the GA is seats fuck that, let's pick them up and hand them out to the isle so the nice security guards can put them in the building manager's office to sit his "fat fucking ass" down on)

NINisamazing
06-11-2013, 11:51 AM
It possibly could be seats.

NINisamazing
06-11-2013, 11:55 AM
hahahahahahahahahaha. I deserved that.

tremolo
06-11-2013, 12:02 PM
I have 2 floor tickets in the basket, just for the lulz, and can't afford them... 1st time a presale at NIN.com works for me and I can't pay for the fucking tickets! I think I'd rather laugh about it.

NINisamazing
06-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Welp. Going. Solo.

NINisamazing
Oh god, $300+ gone..

sick among the pure
Got my GA, friends who are driving got theirs, FUCK YEAH I'M GOING TO SEE NIN!

(tremolo, that's a dick move.)

NINisamazing
06-11-2013, 12:06 PM
I will going solo to this one. Good times.

tremolo
06-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Got my GA, friends who are driving got theirs, FUCK YEAH I'M GOING TO SEE NIN!

(tremolo, that's a dick move.)

They've been released. I was hoping to have a friend's CC to buy them, it was my last hope, but didn't happen. The tickets are gonna be taken anyway by whoever gets them first.

Amska
06-11-2013, 12:13 PM
WTF did I do wrong, despite logging in to both nin.com and the tour tix website, I only kept getting, "This site can only be accessed from within the official site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, email tix@musictoday.com." Fail.

NINisamazing
06-11-2013, 12:15 PM
WTF did I do wrong, despite logging in to both nin.com and the tour tix website, I only kept getting, "This site can only be accessed from within the official site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, email tix@musictoday.com." Fail.
Just click the link on http://tour.nin.com/

I never logged onto musictoday.

AgentofChaos
06-11-2013, 12:15 PM
Same... I kept getting that error or

Error Adding Item to cart. The item you have chosen uses a different Currency than the item(s) already in your cart.

http://media.musictoday.com/ticketing/NineInchNails/images/spacer.gif

There are no items currently in your cart

Pretty fucked up. I'm livid right now.

NINisamazing
06-11-2013, 12:16 PM
WTF!?:confused::confused:

botley
06-11-2013, 12:17 PM
And I really can't believe I also won at Presale for this show, too. But I'm slightly less giddy now, because I just spent $496 on two shows which take place on a Friday and Saturday, both a few hundred miles from where I live and tend bar. This means I just effectively spent $1046 on two shows.
You got GA for this one? Fuck yeah, me too!

Amska
06-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Just click the link on http://tour.nin.com/

I never logged onto musictoday.
That's the error I got when I clicked on that link probably 50x. Epic fail.

sick among the pure
06-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Fucking hell do I get to finally meet the famous botley ;)

botley
06-11-2013, 12:19 PM
Fucking hell do I get to finally meet the famous botley ;)
HAHAHA! Ew, my friend just called me "internet famous" during onstage banter with his band last night. Well, I'm pretty pumped to finally hold court with all you sick freaks.

Hyperpower
06-11-2013, 12:22 PM
i cannot login to purchase tickets.

i signed up ahead of time and every time i attempt to purchase tickets it gives me "This site can only be accessed from within the official site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, email tix@musictoday.com." even tho i am accessing from nin.com

and now it seems i will miss out :(

Amska
06-11-2013, 12:24 PM
Eventually got in by clicking on another show's presale link like 22min later. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

botley
06-11-2013, 12:24 PM
Everyone having problems, try this link once you're logged in at tour.nin.com:

http://nin.tickets.musictoday.com/NineInchNails/calendar.aspx

Hyperpower
06-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Eventually got in by clicking on another show's presale link like 22min later. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

im not even getting that to work, but that doesn't matter cause the Toronto show is the only show i can get to
fuck something always seems to be glitchy for anything nin related for me

so pissed off

NINisamazing
06-11-2013, 12:28 PM
I wonder if the new record will be glitchy?

sick among the pure
06-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Posting about the FB presale here, too. NOTE: THESE ARE NOT NIN.COM PRESALE TICKETS, YOU WILL NOT GET IN EARLY

FB Presale*: Thursday 6/13 10am- 5pm (local time)
*For all shows going on sale 6/14
Presale Code: HAUNTED
http://bit.ly/NIN_tickets

botley
06-11-2013, 12:33 PM
This was also just posted on the musictoday presale:

Tickets sold through this NIN.com presale are SOLD OUT, however more tickets may be available in a special Live Nation presale set to begin Thursday, June 13 at 10:00 AM (local time to venue) via HERE (http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004A83E45DA57F), the password is: PICNIC

Picnic, lol?

Anxdiety
06-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Just a FYI tickets are listed at $99 plus a $12.50 service charge each. That's out of my price range as much as I'd love to go.

Trish99
06-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Fuck presales, seriously. Public on-sale for me. My stress level is through the roof.

Hyperpower
06-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Everyone having problems, try this link once you're logged in at tour.nin.com:

http://nin.tickets.musictoday.com/NineInchNails/calendar.aspx

not working for me.
i really hope they cancel the Toronto pre-sale, figure out the problems and hold the pre-sales another day.
its unfair to those of us trying and not getting anywhere.

Trish99
06-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Thanks Botley

Tickets sold through this NIN.com presale are SOLD OUT, however more tickets may be available in a special Live Nation presale set to begin Thursday, June 13 at 10:00 AM (local time to venue) via HERE (http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004A83E45DA57F), the password is: PICNIC

Picnic, lol?

pukkelpop
06-11-2013, 12:37 PM
blahblahblah

Canuckle
06-11-2013, 12:41 PM
Just a FYI tickets are listed at $99 plus a $12.50 service charge each. That's out of my price range as much as I'd love to go.

That's for the most expensive (GA and Primary Seating).... lots of tickets closer to $50 will become available during the TM/LN presale.

NINisamazing
06-11-2013, 12:44 PM

Picnic, lol?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4-2cEt0hh8

ILoveFestivals
06-11-2013, 12:55 PM
I am terrified about securing a ticket for this show because I've heard Toronto sells instantly. Fingers crossed you guys.

(also if the GA is seats fuck that, let's pick them up and hand them out to the isle so the nice security guards can put them in the building manager's office to sit his "fat fucking ass" down on)
The reason Toronto sells so quickly (in the ACC at least) is because most of the premium seats are owned by people. I'm assuming that other cities that have huge sports franchises do the same, but in Toronto at least people just buy the seats. My sister's friends husband owns a construction company and he buys 4 platinum seats at the ACC each year. These are seats located right on the boards and they run him $250K per year. He gets tickets to all events at the ACC automatically. The problem is scalpers do the same thing, so even if an event like this get put on sale and there are 15K tickets available, only 8-10K actually go on sale. Its bullshit really, but that's MLSE for you.

Canuckle
06-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Question: Has anyone watched a full ACC concert from Section 108 before?

I know NIN 'promises' that the presale gets offered the best tickets but the side view always worries me. Usually I try to nab straight on but Tool was way too far away last time.

snaapz
06-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Question: Has anyone watched a full ACC concert from Section 108 before?

I know NIN 'promises' that the presale gets offered the best tickets but the side view always worries me. Usually I try to nab straight on but Tool was way too far away last time.

No, but if I didn't get GA tix then 109/108 would have been my 2nd choice. I believe it's left side of stage, good angle... good view!

Canuckle
06-11-2013, 01:02 PM
The reason Toronto sells so quickly (in the ACC at least) is because most of the premium seats are owned by people. I'm assuming that other cities that have huge sports franchises do the same, but in Toronto at least people just buy the seats. My sister's friends husband owns a construction company and he buys 4 platinum seats at the ACC each year. These are seats located right on the boards and they run him $250K per year. He gets tickets to all events at the ACC automatically. The problem is scalpers do the same thing, so even if an event like this get put on sale and there are 15K tickets available, only 8-10K actually go on sale. Its bullshit really, but that's MLSE for you.

Very true, which is why you won't see any of the platinum seats on sale through regular channels.

Also remember that Toronto is a hub for a lot of regions, including all of Southern Ontario as well as the Buffalo area. People from all over seem to travel to TO for their shows. It's always been one of the fast to sell out no-matter where they are playing in TO.

Canuckle
06-11-2013, 01:03 PM
No, but if I didn't get GA tix then 109/108 would have been my 2nd choice. I believe it's left side of stage, good angle... good view!

Yeap! Left side.... most of the reserved seating was in 109 but I managed to grab 108 in hopes I get a bit better angle for the visuals. Row 16 Seats 3-4.

Thanks for the feedback! Helps calm my nerves a bit.

Hyperpower
06-11-2013, 02:06 PM
:(

anyone selling a ticket for the Toronto show?

ILoveFestivals
06-11-2013, 02:25 PM
:(

anyone selling a ticket for the Toronto show?
Chin Up!
There are still another 2 opportunities to buy GA Floors

Hyperpower
06-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Chin Up!
There are still another 2 opportunities to buy GA Floors

i want a pre-sale ticket
i get hosed on these just about every time.
only once ever did i manage to get a pre-sale ticket.

ILoveFestivals
06-11-2013, 02:50 PM
i want a pre-sale ticket
i get hosed on these just about every time.
only once ever did i manage to get a pre-sale ticket.
I hear ya. It's cool when you have a specially printed ticket with your name on it, but as long as I can get a GA Floor ticket through TicketBastard I'll be fine.

The last time NIN played the ACC on August 5 2008, I missed out on presale and TicketBastard tickets, so I paid $150 from a guy on eBay. If I can avoid that I will be happy. Imagine how much people will be charging on eBay for a $114 ticket. At least $200 you'd think.

becomingtom
06-11-2013, 05:57 PM
Yeap! Left side.... most of the reserved seating was in 109 but I managed to grab 108 in hopes I get a bit better angle for the visuals. Row 16 Seats 3-4.

Thanks for the feedback! Helps calm my nerves a bit.
Hey good to know this is a good angle for the show. I'm in the same row as you!

mr9inchnail
06-12-2013, 12:54 AM
So pissed. I just woke up to find out that one of my tickets was cancelled. I got two with my nin.com account but a friend of mine is coming for the show from out of province. Logged out of my account, or so i thought i did, to use my girlfriend's nin.com account to purchase the third ticket but it looks like musictosay.com and my browser kept me logged in to my account. Not quite sure what I'm gonna tell my friend. He's so excited. This will be his first nin show. Hopefully I can get a GA floor from one of the other presales. 2 ticket limit is bullshit if you ask me but what can you do?

ILoveFestivals
06-12-2013, 09:21 AM
At least you got a ticket through the presale. Hey music today if you are on here I will take his cancelled ticket! haha

jessamineny
06-12-2013, 10:54 AM
You tried to game the system, and now you're pissed because you were caught? Yawn.

mr9inchnail
06-12-2013, 11:33 AM
You tried to game the system, and now you're pissed because you were caught? Yawn. Tried what game? I bought two tickets with my account and then logged in to my gf's account to buy the third. I thought that every NIN.com member was allowed 2 tickets and could pay for them with somebody else's credit card. That's the terms I read said. I know I logged in to my gf's account because when I did there were 2 tickets in her cart. This was because when I first tried getting tickets for myself I was getting the same error that most of you were getting so she logged in to try as well. Once she found out that it was working for me she just closed off her browser without emptying her cart so those two tickets were hers not mine. I had already completed my transaction so my tickets wouldn't still be in my cart. I think the issue here is that they flagged my card because I had purchased three tickets with the same credit card even though I was using two different NIN.com accounts. So from what I'm seeing the only thing I did wrong was try to use the same credit card for two different NIN.com accounts.

redshoewearer
06-12-2013, 08:07 PM
I would so like to go to this one. It is farther, harder with work/school, but I think several people I know or would like to meet (from here) will be there. If I can go I will. If I can skip my graduate probability class with impunity that Friday, I may be able to make it.

mr9inchnail
06-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Anybody know where to get the code for this one ?

Internet Presale

Start: Thu, 06/13/13 09:30 AM EDT
End: Thu,
06/13/13 05:00 PM EDT

*nevermind: found out what it is*

AgentofChaos
06-13-2013, 08:41 AM
Well that was nice and easy. $118.50 for GA floors stings a bit but I'm sure it will be worth it.

It was very cool of them to start things 30 minutes early for the people who got screwed with the fan sale. Much appreciated to whoever made that call. There are like 5 different pre-sales for this show, so it's bound to be a bit of a clusterfuck and now I can rest easy instead of trying to stressfully decide which presale code to use first right at 10AM.

If anyone needs a breakdown of passwords;

the 102.1 the Edge - Tension
Facebook RSVP - Haunted
LiveNation - Picnic
LN Mobile - Covert

Good luck everyone!

ILoveFestivals
06-13-2013, 09:09 AM
All the presales went on sale before 10am!! FUCKING TICKETBASTARD!!!

Canuckle
06-13-2013, 09:18 AM
Hope everyone got the tickets they wanted!

ILoveFestivals
06-13-2013, 09:19 AM
If anybody has an extra GA Floor for this show please let me know!

Sid
06-13-2013, 09:43 AM
Long time reader, rare poster (I don't thing I've posted on ets since it "moved" which isn't even a new thing anymore).

Anyway the normal request, here goes:
If anyone happens to have an extra GA Floor ticket, let me know. I am looking. I'll try again tomorrow via the normal online sale.

But sheesh, this is the first time I haven't been able to get a ticket during the nin pre-sale let alone any other pre-sale.

ILoveFestivals
06-13-2013, 10:20 AM
I called and complained to TicketBastard that the presale tickets for the Edge, Live Nation, and Facebook all went on sale BEFORE 10am and they said there was nothing they can do for me. If the tickets went on sale at 10am and I was not able to get a GA Floor then it would suck, but I would have to get over it, but the fact the presale tickets went on sale before the advertised time makes me really angry. They have all of these presales on the event page listed for 10am with the exception of the 9:30 presale, but all the passwords for EVERY presale must have gone active at 9:30. So I did not have a fair chance to purchase tickets and you know TicketBastard...there is nothing we can do for you.
They then told me that its not up to them, but the owner of the tickets. I asked if they meant Live Nation and they responded, no the ACC own the tickets.

So I called the Air Canada Centre because TicketBastard passed the buck and said it was them who activated the presales. The ACC told me the same thing. "I'm sorry, but there is nothing we can do for you." They only have another few hundred GA floor tickets going on sale tomorrow, but you know, they can't help me out because I was the one who did not magically anticipate all presales going active before the advertised time on TicketBastard. Fucking bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theyellowdart
06-13-2013, 11:02 AM
Only the ppl who got an e-mail from music-today (about the system problems on tues) got an invite to the 9:30 one. The 9:30 one was locked to the e-mail address of the person it was sent to. The rest did start at 10am. I have plenty of friends that were able to get Facebook and Live Nation Presales.

ILoveFestivals
06-13-2013, 11:09 AM
Only the ppl who got an e-mail from music-today (about the system problems on tues) got an invite to the 9:30 one. The 9:30 one was locked to the e-mail address of the person it was sent to. The rest did start at 10am. I have plenty of friends that were able to get Facebook and Live Nation Presales.
I tried all 3 passowrds in the internet presale box on the TM event page around 9:50 and all 3 passwords worked, so the presale must have started earlier than it was suppose to. I used HAUNTED, PICNIC, and TENSION and all 3 worked before 10am, but neither of them had GA Floor tickets available.

Trish99
06-13-2013, 11:25 AM
I tried all 3 passowrds in the internet presale box on the TM event page around 9:50 and all 3 passwords worked, so the presale must have started earlier than it was suppose to. I used HAUNTED, PICNIC, and TENSION and all 3 worked before 10am, but neither of them had GA Floor tickets available.
I started at 9:55 with the Picnic password and although it worked and got me through to the verification screen, it then showed nothing available. Same thing for 4 or 5 tries, then magically at 10:01 tickets were available. I think even though the other passwords worked they weren't connecting to available tickets until 10:00 a.m. Still, there is nothing more frustrating than trying to get tickets electronically for any show in Toronto. See you all in Section 121! (Us old people like to have a seat available in case the excitement gets too much for our frail and fluttering hearts.)

mr9inchnail
06-13-2013, 11:26 AM
I tried all 3 passowrds in the internet presale box on the TM event page around 9:50 and all 3 passwords worked, so the presale must have started earlier than it was suppose to. I used HAUNTED, PICNIC, and TENSION and all 3 worked before 10am, but neither of them had GA Floor tickets available. I tried PICNIC and HAUNTED before 10:00 as well and both worked for me. The closest I could get after 30 minutes of trying was section 121. I will try again tomorrow on the general public sale.

I also hate how they had four different presales listed "Internet presale", "Facebook RSVP" presale and "Live Nation presale" and "Live nation mobile presale" but the only two that showed up on the page were "Live Nation Mobile" and "Internet presale" and we were magically know that "Internet" presale was for anything but the Live Nation Mobile presale.

I've never had this much trouble with a presale before. No matter who the presale was for.

AgentofChaos
06-13-2013, 11:40 AM
Just an FYI for people attending this show, I'm looking at numbers and may be throwing a NIN bash pre & post show on the upper level of Real Sports. Will get back with more details when I have them.

ILoveFestivals
06-13-2013, 12:05 PM
I'm just really hoping that myself and other real fans can get tickets tomorrow.

ILoveFestivals
06-13-2013, 01:26 PM
Just an FYI for people attending this show, I'm looking at numbers and may be throwing a NIN bash pre & post show on the upper level of Real Sports. Will get back with more details when I have them.
Try and get the booths with the taps built into the tables!

Pandora Spocks
06-13-2013, 04:30 PM
I long for the days of the spiral. Pre-sales were do much less frustrating then. I hope i have better luck tomorrow.

19ninetynine
06-13-2013, 04:51 PM
Been so busy with work I totally forgot about buying tickets, and besides I don't sit at a desk I'm an electrician so I'm not by computer until 6 at night :(

Hyperpower
06-14-2013, 02:44 AM
I long for the days of the spiral. Pre-sales were do much less frustrating then. I hope i have better luck tomorrow.

that was the only time i ever got an nin pre-sale ticket.
also, not sure why the forums and the usual login were removed, i really liked that setup.

i know Trent isn't directly involved in the pre-sale stuff but hey, hes been involved in so many aspects of the band that i hope he reads some of the frustration with the pre-sales and somehow gets involved in that too.
another thing about tickets, for some of us its nin pre-sale tickets or nothing, not because we refuse to attend these shows but because the nin pre-sale tickets are cheaper. not everyone can afford those massively inflated ticketmaster/live nation/stub hub prices and basically that means some hardcore fans just don't get to go.

it really does suck, this pre-sale did, and was probably the worse one by far.

shagg_187
06-14-2013, 09:05 AM
The fuck is this bullshit?! The floors were sold out even before I could pick the tickets. I had me and my brother refreshing not only the website but the mobile app.

This is fucking stupid. Fucking ridiculous. Fuck you, Ticketmaster. I'm so fucking pissed! I am NOT paying a fucking scalper!

Sid
06-14-2013, 09:25 AM
Sigh. No GA Floor ticket for me. Ticketbastard's site is a bitch.

ILoveFestivals
06-14-2013, 09:29 AM
^^^That is why I was so upset that the presales were fucked up yesterday because I knew there was no way I (or most other) was going to get a floor during the general public onsale. By this point all the floors are already taken because of the fucking seat holders at the ACC, not to mention they have an 8 ticket limit for the on sale today, so I bet you the scalpers are picking up 8 tickets a piece. Bullshit is right!
I'm hoping that I can save enough money to buy a ticket from a reseller in a month or 2. I must have a floor for my birthday show!

shagg_187
06-14-2013, 09:46 AM
I agree. I missed out on presale because I was too tired, but I was up and ready for public presale. Fucking shit was broken before it even started. Assholes. I'm going to contact Rob and tell him that I rather pay him $1000 than paying a scalper.

mfte
06-14-2013, 09:47 AM
good old section 120.

more than happy not to have to be pressed against sweaty people in GA.

Pandora Spocks
06-14-2013, 10:35 AM
Finally success in getting tickets. Pre sales were were pure frustration . Happy to have tickets without having to pay inflated prices.

mr9inchnail
06-14-2013, 12:34 PM
Finally success in getting tickets. Pre sales were were pure frustration . Happy to have tickets without having to pay inflated prices. I agree with the frustration of the presale. Worst one I think I've ever been part of no matter who the tickets were for. But my GA floor presale tickets were cheaper than the tickets I had in my cart today and the closest tickets I could get today were section 118 row 9 (great seats don't get me wrong but I believe most people would prefer GA floors. I would anyway). Maybe other sections were inflated but I credit card was charged $111 for each GA ticket and today GA tickets were $118 through ticketmaster.ca.

60InchTool
06-14-2013, 06:13 PM
I was SOL in getting my Floor ticket. If anyone by some miracle has an extra floor ticket at any point in the next 4 months, please let me know!!! I haven't missed NIN perform in TO since 2005, and I really don't want to start now. But I can't justify spending that much money and getting stuck in a seat!
I also very much miss the days of the Spiral presale... and all day lined up and meeting everyone... hoping that we'd get in to get a soundcheck or something!!!

Gah... please NIN universe... someone help me out???

mr9inchnail
06-14-2013, 08:14 PM
I have a section 121 row 17 ticket i don't need if anybody is interested. Would like face value for it.

pequena
06-21-2013, 10:58 AM
I started at 9:55 with the Picnic password and although it worked and got me through to the verification screen, it then showed nothing available. Same thing for 4 or 5 tries, then magically at 10:01 tickets were available. I think even though the other passwords worked they weren't connecting to available tickets until 10:00 a.m. Still, there is nothing more frustrating than trying to get tickets electronically for any show in Toronto. See you all in Section 121! (Us old people like to have a seat available in case the excitement gets too much for our frail and fluttering hearts.)

The same thing happened to me. It wasn't until the clock struck 10 that I was able to get something. I'll be up in the 300's!

shagg_187
06-24-2013, 01:34 AM
If anyone has a pair of GA/Floor tickets for sale, please don't hesitate to PM me! I would love to take it from your hands!

RJ8828
06-27-2013, 11:26 AM
chalk me up as another one looking for tickets. preferably floors

ILoveFestivals
07-19-2013, 11:30 PM
I need a ticket. Preferably a floor. Please PM me.

cahernandez
08-23-2013, 12:55 PM
Looking for one GA floor ticket...If you have an extra one, PM me.

tremolo
08-28-2013, 04:33 PM
I'm looking for a floor ticket too!

Hey people, what's the best way to get a floor ticket at this point?

- I just checked stubhub and they have lots of floors, but very expensive, like $280! Worst case scenario, I'll end up getting a ticket there, but.. how does it work? I mean, it's just scalpers selling their tickets and you have to trust them to send them before the show? Or is it a company, so your purchase is somewhat "safe"?

- Buying tickets from a scalper outside the venue?

- Fans selling them here last minute because a friend bailed or had an emergency and won't be able to make it to the show?

I just wouldn't like to miss this tour, specially after listening to HM :(

cahernandez
08-28-2013, 04:39 PM
Craigslist seller turned out to be a scam.

tremolo
08-28-2013, 04:45 PM
Thanks! I just sent him a message.

Fingers crossed!

Krazy
08-28-2013, 04:56 PM
I'm looking for a floor ticket too!

Hey people, what's the best way to get a floor ticket at this point?

- I just checked stubhub and they have lots of floors, but very expensive, like $280! Worst case scenario, I'll end up getting a ticket there, but.. how does it work? I mean, it's just scalpers selling their tickets and you have to trust them to send them before the show? Or is it a company, so your purchase is somewhat "safe"?

- Buying tickets from a scalper outside the venue?

- Fans selling them here last minute because a friend bailed or had an emergency and won't be able to make it to the show?

I just wouldn't like to miss this tour, specially after listening to HM :(

Stubhub is trust worthy, will probably end up paying more than face though.

Can always look for scalpers the day of the show outside the venue.

I personally wouldn't buy something off CL and have them send it to me, in person transaction for a legit hard ticket might be a go- buyer beware.

ILoveFestivals
08-28-2013, 08:40 PM
Thanks! I just sent him a message.

Fingers crossed!

Same!!! I need this floor ticket!

mr9inchnail
09-02-2013, 08:16 AM
I have a Section 121 Row 17 Seat 5 would like face value for it. $118.50. PM me if anybody is interested.

afxwinter
09-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Does anyone know if there will be a meet and greet or a sound check fans can attend?
How have those worked in the past?
I'd love to get my Legend of Fuzz pedal signed by Robin. :)

mutton
09-08-2013, 10:22 PM
I have an extra GA ticket because my friend who was going to go with me will be out of town. Face value is $111.75, it's yours for $110, pm me. Since they are nin.com presale tickets, we will have to pick up the tickets at the ACC and enter together. Precedence goes to people who've already posted in this thread looking for a ticket.

RJ8828
09-11-2013, 05:30 PM
was able to get some tickets from TM after they released some in the lower bowl closer to the stage (Section 109, row 10). They say obstructed view, but I think they should be alright!

mr9inchnail
09-16-2013, 08:34 AM
Still have an extra single ticket for this show if anybody is interested. Section 121 Row 17 Seat 5. $118.50 (face value) PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Krazy
09-22-2013, 01:45 PM
Some tickets just got released, including GA, if anyone's still looking.

ManBurning
09-22-2013, 04:23 PM
Some tickets just got released, including GA, if anyone's still looking.

Damn, that's really temping... I have 3 days off (Oct 4-6) that weekend too. Could totally hop a plane, but not after seeing the prices of flights for a round trip to TO... $510-550, no thanks.

I'm seeing enough shows this year anyway, why am I even contemplating this? Oh yeah, because I don't wanna wait for November to see this show, that's why!
What if they play the perfect drug!??? I don't wanna have to experience a shitty youtube quality version of TPD before hearing it in a live setting for the first time.

Krazy
09-22-2013, 04:35 PM
I'm seeing enough shows this year anyway, why am I even contemplating this? Oh yeah, because I don't wanna wait for November to see this show, that's why!

Im in the same boat as you are, but wanna wait til after the St. Paul show and the next one will be Phoenix. If it blows me away (which I hope it fucking does) chances are I'll go to Detroit.

Would like to visit Toronto though, heard it's an awesome city.

NINisamazing
09-22-2013, 11:22 PM
Anybody meeting up before the show? I am riding up solo before the show, wouldn't mind hanging out with some nice Toronto folk.

RJ8828
09-24-2013, 04:38 PM
Anybody meeting up before the show? I am riding up solo before the show, wouldn't mind hanging out with some nice Toronto folk.

they don't exist ;)

NINisamazing
09-24-2013, 05:16 PM
Awwww shucks. :(

sick among the pure
09-24-2013, 07:52 PM

Not really meeting up anywhere before the show other than in line, coming up with a couple friends. Also fuck yeah Buffalonian.

NINisamazing
09-24-2013, 08:58 PM
I am 6 deep to the cleveland show, this show solo. Some friends cant do this one.

becomingtom
09-26-2013, 06:02 AM
My girlfriend was supposed to come to this show with me but can't because of work. Anyone interested in the ticket? I'm Sec 108, Row 16 just looking to get the money I paid back. You will be sitting with me though :)

M1ke
09-26-2013, 03:54 PM
Just got tickets today!

Seats, but good ones.

mr9inchnail
09-27-2013, 10:30 AM
Still have my section 121 single ticket if anybody is interested. Row 17 Seat 5. $118.50 (face value) PM me if you are interested.

sick among the pure
09-27-2013, 12:25 PM
Guys, one week.

NINisamazing
09-28-2013, 01:51 PM
Can I ask a really dumb question?

I havent been been to a show in Toronto for a while, I was wondering do the parking lots around acc take America dollars? I know this is strange.

theyellowdart
09-28-2013, 02:40 PM
They will take american credit cards (visa/mc/amex), possibly debit cards, but not american cash. The readers only scan and accept CAD cash.

NINisamazing
09-28-2013, 02:59 PM
I can do the cards

halo33
09-29-2013, 10:31 AM
Driving up from NYC. I'm all set with tickets, but one of my friendly Toronto locals needs a GA ticket. PM me if anyone has an extra. Thanks and see ya there!!

mfte
09-30-2013, 12:59 PM
Ah shit, its this Friday. That crept up didn't it?

nwimnthng0
09-30-2013, 02:06 PM
A buddy of mine can't make it down to the TO show sadly. He has two tickets - Section 103 - Row 30 - Seats 21-22. Selling them off at face value, anyone interested PM me, thanks!

frankie teardrop
09-30-2013, 02:44 PM
HAHAHA! Ew, my friend just called me "internet famous" during onstage banter with his band last night. Well, I'm pretty pumped to finally hold court with all you sick freaks.

i'm coming up to visit for this one! hopefully will run into you!

becomingtom
09-30-2013, 07:14 PM
Did anyone get there email for this show yet saying what time to pick up our presale tickets?

I got my email for Montreal but not this one yet.

sick among the pure
09-30-2013, 07:35 PM
Not yet, I expect them to go out "soon" though.

Sorry, had to.

RJ8828
10-01-2013, 08:57 PM
where's everyone heading afterwards? My group is thinking about Jack Astors on Front

NINisamazing
10-01-2013, 09:18 PM
lol, back to buffalo.

DFA1979
10-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Dear nin.com (http://nin.com) Member Pre-Sale Ticket Buyer,

* Please see attached map and instructions.

Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the Toronto Nine Inch Nails show at the Air Canada Centre on Friday, October 4, 2013.

AIR CANADA CENTRE ADDRESS:
40 Bay St
Toronto, ON M5J2X2
1-416-815-5500 (tel:1-416-815-5500)

· TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: GATE 1 – IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
GATE 1 is located on the North side of the building inside the Galleria. The nin.com (http://nin.com/) member pre-sale doors will be the most eastern doors closest to Bay Street and furthest from the Box Office.

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com (http://nin.com) representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

· TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:30PM

· NIN.COM (http://NIN.COM) MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:45PM

· DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 7:00PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com (http://nin.com/) ticketing terms:

· Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
· You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
· Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
· Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com (http://nin.com/) account - there will be no will call name changes.
· Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 5:00PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

The nin.com (http://nin.com) Member Pre-Sale Team

Amska
10-01-2013, 09:46 PM
Managed to get cheapies off StubHub that miraculously aren't next to the stage. See y'all there.

snaapz
10-03-2013, 08:47 AM
Looking forward to Friday. I've managed to NOT read any Tension reviews and NOT watch any youtube videos. The video snippet TR put on instagram has me more excited than before I learned of the lineup expansion.

A part of me wishes I was 19 again and hammered during the show, pushing and sweating and having all sorts of fun. I guess as we all get older we become less likely to throw an elbow. Last time I saw NIN was at the Molson Amphitheater - NINJA - The crowd was fairly still. I'm lucky enough to have gotten pre sale tix, early entry. My wife and I are trying to decide if we should B line for the rail and stand our ground or enjoy the whole experience from different angles, grab a coke, buy some swag etc... 3 hrs is a long time to stand in one spot. But fuck me, I want to be as close to the stage as possible. I winder if I can do this sober... #all_grown_up

I'm G/A. My only wish is that I don't see this for the duration of the show.

http://www.aux.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/20130114-cellphone-595-1358196043.jpg

NINisamazing
10-03-2013, 05:52 PM
fucking nervous and excited for tomorrow and saturday.

:) so nobody wants to meet up before the show?

NINisamazing
10-03-2013, 06:00 PM
What time is everyone lining up tomorrow? I am sure some of you are getting there in the morning. I cant do that, I hope towards the afternoon. It all depends on border bullshit, me getting my stuff ready...etc

Free James Brown
10-04-2013, 08:05 AM
Quick question. Any know set times?

TheKert
10-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Can't wait for the show tonight. It felt like forever since getting the tickets and the day is finally here! So pumped to see what Tr has done for Tension considering how amazing the Light in the Sky tour was and how it sounds like this takes it to the next level.

ILoveFestivals
10-04-2013, 10:26 AM
I will be going to Real Sports before the show if anybody wants to have a drink or two. I'm looking at you NINisamazing.

Set times will be the same as last night I would assume. EITS 7:30-8:15 NIN 8:45-11

NINisamazing
10-04-2013, 11:31 AM
Where is that?

I am am leaving buffalo pretty soon. It's raining here, hopefully not in Toronto too. Also, I will be wearing a grayish blue v neck with baggy black cargo pants. I actually hate baggy clothing. But I wanted to wear pants with pockets so I don't lose my shit on the floor.

ILoveFestivals
10-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Where is that?

I am am leaving buffalo pretty soon. It's raining here, hopefully not in Toronto too. Also, I will be wearing a grayish blue v neck with baggy black cargo pants. I actually hate baggy clothing. But I wanted to wear pants with pockets so I don't lose my shit on the floor.
Real Sports is in Maple Leaf Square, which is what the complex housing the ACC and Maple Leaf condos is called. It's on the end of the ACC with the jumbotraun. The intersection is York and bremner. It's at the foot of the condo tower complex at the ACC. Ill be wearing a black NIN hoodie with a grey tshirt. Ill be there for 3:30-3:45.

NINisamazing
10-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Ok, not sure when I am getting there. Maybe around 4:30. I have yet to leave.

ILoveFestivals
10-04-2013, 01:22 PM
Ok, not sure when I am getting there. Maybe around 4:30. I have yet to leave.
Sounds good. I'll post here when I'm there.

mr9inchnail
10-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Section 121 Row 17 Seat 5 would like face value for it OBO. $118.50. PM me if anybody is interested.

botley
10-04-2013, 01:53 PM
My buddy's helping to load in the production gear right now and got this sick photo of Robin's guitar rack:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1384237_10100559095611431_328287390_n.jpg

Meanwhile...

I'm heading down to pick up my tickets shortly, will be wearing my ETS shirt and Granny glasses! Come say hi in the presale line.

M1ke
10-04-2013, 02:53 PM
If anyone's still desperately seeking tickets, the radio today said a new block of floor seats went on sale at noon...might already be gone, but never hurts to look.

Hyperpower
10-04-2013, 02:53 PM
my brother and i are headed down shortly!
sadly (yes again) i did not get the nin.com tickets, woulda been nice but its better to be there than not to.

anyway can't wait for tonight!

ILoveFestivals
10-04-2013, 03:20 PM
I'm here at Real Sports for anybody interested. I'm at the bar as soon as you walk in.

afxwinter
10-04-2013, 03:22 PM
Is anyone going to try to meet the band before or after the show?

ILoveFestivals
10-04-2013, 03:34 PM
Is anyone going to try to meet the band before or after the show?
Not I. I don't have an after show badge.

NINisamazing
10-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Got distracted with some bullshit and traffic.

in line, can hear explosions soundtrack.

botley
10-04-2013, 08:10 PM
ROBBIE ROBERTSON is standing behind me at the sound board.

Wish9
10-04-2013, 11:02 PM
Fantastic show. I really enjoyed the tweaks to the set list. I'll screw up the order if I tried to do it off of memory, but Various Methods of Escape, Into the Void, and Even Deeper were great surprises.

theyellowdart
10-04-2013, 11:25 PM
That was perfect. Running is amazing live. And we got great new interpretations of a Fragile tracks. HM translates very well in a live show!

Amska
10-05-2013, 12:35 AM
That was certainly different than any other NIN show I've been to. I hadn't read anything about this tour so I didn't know what to expect, but the female vocalists were a pretty neat addition. Wish was my fav of the night.

M1ke
10-05-2013, 12:49 AM
Did we seriously get Into the Void, A Warm Place, Somewhat Damaged AND Even Deeper all in the same show?!?!?!

My mind is fucking blown. That was incredible.

NINisamazing
10-05-2013, 01:05 AM
First, the crowd for the most part was great. People were really nice. I was in front of pino. 3 rows back in the gray vneck and glasses.

Loved hearing the new songs. The backing singers sound great. Into the void and even deeper. Fuck a good show. I am beat, got Cleveland tomorrow.

DFA1979
10-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Wow. That was awesome!

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nine-inch-nails/2013/air-canada-centre-toronto-on-canada-53c7d7dd.html

sick among the pure
10-05-2013, 01:11 AM
Just got back to my friend's place, fuckin security at the border on the way up was fine, but on the way back I swear he didn't know what a transexual was. "This is your name... but you have a beard...? Do you... have another ID I can see?"

:|

Awesome show, very different from the festival, so glad I went to both. I think that was the most Fragile-heavy I've seen, but of course my 2 fav HM songs were pretty much the only 2 he didn't play.
I'd do a big write up but I have to get a nap in before we head out for Cleveland. Got some pics and video up on my instagram if anyone wants to check them out. My name is the_wretched

Edit, well fuck. Speak of instagram, NIN re-blogged me...
http://hesitation-marks.tumblr.com/post/63151681323/the-wretched-always-ending-with-hurt-nin

NINisamazing
10-05-2013, 01:46 AM
VMOE eek :eek:
It was amazing

acoz
10-05-2013, 08:11 AM
This show was a succinct masterwork of a show. The set list was PERFECT. The rework of 'Into the Void' was magic - kind of like a postmodern breath of life into a vintage kind of song. And 'In This Twilight,' 'Various Methods of Escape,' and 'A Warm Place?' Are you kidding me?? At one point near the very I was standing there, the crowd bathed in crazy gold light, and I kind of felt like this was just a really cool dream. Everyone was so happy to be there. The energy was really contagious.

Rob Sheridan definitely earned his keep on this one... Incredible job by him.

Every song off 'Hesitation Marks' was perfect. The soul-esque backup singers addition to the band added this maturity and soul to everything. That said, the entire band was good.

It would be a crime if a Tension 2013 DVD/Blue Ray was not released. A crime!! I want to experience this show again, and again, and again.

I bought my tickers at the last second, and can't imagine what I was thinking. Such a great show.

Ash512
10-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Toronto setlist > Montreal setlist. My two all time favorite live songs were played (In This Twilight & Somewhat Damaged) plus a bunch a great tracks back to back.
I enjoyed the visuals much better this time around from the floor. For people reading preparing for upcoming shows : I would strongly recommend not taking seats too close to the side of the stage. It's fun being close to see the guys performing, but you'll miss important perspective effects from both the screens and physical lights... like it happened to me in MTL.

19ninetynine
10-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Great show! Glad I got to hear The Frail/The Wretched for the first time and the setlist was perfect, only missing I Would for You which I wanted but I can't argue with what I got!

snaapz
10-05-2013, 10:03 AM
Last night was the best sounding NIN concert I've attended. The audio was excellent. Also, my wife and I made it to the front center, 2 back from rail. Never again! My back is so sore!!

Great show.

jessamineny
10-05-2013, 11:28 AM
I agree, that setlist was insane. But Find My Way followed immediately by VMOE?? That was both my dream and nightmare. Will. Not. Let. You. Break. Me. :P

Doing soundboard tonight. Looking forward to seeing the stage show for real. You truly can't see anything from up front, for those of you hitting one show.

botley
10-05-2013, 12:05 PM
I got a full iPhone recording of both bands' sets, except for the first few seconds of "Copy of A"; it's mad-overloaded, but should be listenable enough if no better source appears (looking at you, @RITCNIN (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141))...

NINisamazing
10-05-2013, 12:17 PM
I agree, that setlist was insane. But Find My Way followed immediately by VMOE?? That was both my dream and nightmare. Will. Not. Let. You. Break. Me. :P

Doing soundboard tonight. Looking forward to seeing the stage show for real. You truly can't see anything from up front, for those of you hitting one show.
Yeah, I am standing in the back for his one too

ninlive
10-05-2013, 12:57 PM
I got a full iPhone recording of both bands' sets, except for the first few seconds of "Copy of A"; it's mad-overloaded, but should be listenable enough if no better source appears (looking at you, @RITCNIN (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141))...

Uploading now. :)

RJ8828
10-06-2013, 09:35 AM
great show!

-I havent been really paying attention to the band the last few weeks, so I had no idea who the bass player was

-the female back-up singers were actually well done and fit perfectly

-the new songs were great, but I found most of the audience had no idea what they were, so it killed the atmosphere for a bit

-Great to hear some older songs that I personally havent seen live before (The Wretched, Into the Void, A Warm Place, Somewhat Damage, Even Deeper)

-People and their cameras/phones....I don't understand why people spend half the show looking through their phones/cameras to get some low grade video of a song. There was a guy near me that literally recorded half to show with his crappy camera phone. What's the point? Put your phone down and watch the show. A few picture here and there are fine, but come on!

All-in-all, it was a great show and I was happy to be able to nab tickets close to the stage 2 weeks beforehand after striking out on 3 pre-sales.

glad NIN are back!

Mark Fraser
10-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Great show. Great set lists.

The only problem I had was with it being advertised as "Lights in the Sky 2.0".

With the greatest of respect meant towards Tension, the light show for this concert was *nothing* in comparison to Lights in the Sky. However, I will say that the lights during disappointed were fucking insane.

Has anyone else noticed that the crowds for NIN shows appear to be getting older and more docile? We're growing up guys!

RJ8828
10-06-2013, 10:59 AM
also, another tibit...

the opening band sucked

I only saw the last 15 minutes of their set, but all it was was one giand long ass song with no lyrics and shitty guitars

Ash512
10-06-2013, 11:19 AM
I only saw the last 15 minutes of their set, but all it was was one giand long ass song with no lyrics and shitty guitars

Great review.

frankie teardrop
10-06-2013, 06:42 PM
though we were up on rail for montreal, toronto was a better setlist (got most of the songs we were hoping for) and a better show overall. the backup singers are wonderful, especially on even deeper/survivalism/black noise. breathes a lot of new life into many old chestnuts.

we soaked most of it in back near the soundboard, the way to go for this show as far as GA is concerned...

NINisamazing
10-06-2013, 08:33 PM
I sorta regret not talking to this blonde girl more who was standing by me. She kept smiling at me like every two seconds. hahaha ANYWAY

I enjoyed this show much more then the one in Cleveland.

NINisamazing
10-06-2013, 11:06 PM
Did anyone see the fucked up dude in the suit that pushed himself to the front? Sorta funny, but the dude was sort of a tool. He fucking got in front of me. Sorta pissed me off. Thankfully I did get all reactionary.

botley
10-07-2013, 09:43 PM
Great show. Great set lists.

The only problem I had was with it being advertised as "Lights in the Sky 2.0".

With the greatest of respect meant towards Tension, the light show for this concert was *nothing* in comparison to Lights in the Sky.
Disagree with you there; the Tension lighting ruled. State of the art stuff, f'real.

Morad
10-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Here's my review of the Toronto show if anybody's interested:

http://www.antiquiet.com/shows/2013/10/nine-inch-nails-orchestrate-unsparing-faultlessness-in-toronto/

Pandora Spocks
10-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Loved the show. I don't like the back up singers. The show would of been perfect without them.

KStawski
10-08-2013, 10:19 PM
First, the crowd for the most part was great. People were really nice. I was in front of pino. 3 rows back in the gray vneck and glasses.

Loved hearing the new songs. The backing singers sound great. Into the void and even deeper. Fuck a good show. I am beat, got Cleveland tomorrow.

We had to be right near each other. I was with my 2 friends, Blackhawks shirts!

The crowd was really awesome except for the lame cat fight that broke out during Running I believe, was quite distracting! I preferred this show over Cleveland, setlist wise and crowd wise.

NINisamazing
10-08-2013, 11:39 PM
I remember you fuckers. :)