06-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Opening act: Explosions in the Sky

Who's all going!?

JohninKC
06-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Count me in.

tony.parente
06-06-2013, 04:02 PM
I'll be there, at about 8AM - exausted from the night before in KC.

Santos L Halper
06-06-2013, 04:04 PM
I'll be there. Have any of you been to a concert at Chaifetz?

ltrandazzo
06-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Saw The Black Keys there last year. It's a nice, small arena with good sound. Shouldn't be a bad seat in the house.

thefragile_jake
06-06-2013, 06:36 PM
I'll be there. Have any of you been to a concert at Chaifetz?

There have been plenty of shows I was wanting to catch there but never got a chance, I really wanted to see Vampire Weekend and Beach House there as well as Kendrick Lamar a couple months back. I think the Smashing Pumpkins actually played there last year as well. I'm excited, though I loved the experience that NIN always gave me at Scottrade Center I'm sure this venue will be just as awesome.

Oh, the cool thing is this venue was right by my internship I worked at last year so I always got to drive by it and am super familiar with the area.

ImTheWiseJanitor
06-06-2013, 07:16 PM
I'm really gonna try to get tickets for this on top of KSC. Since they don't go on sale until my next payday, that gives me time to work a metric fuckload tomorrow and Saturday to beef up that check. So stoked!

Santos L Halper
06-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Great to hear. I've been there many times for Basketball games. Its reassuring to hear that there is good sound for a concert.

thefragile_jake
06-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Chaifetz updated their site with show info....
Ticket Prices: $37.50, $51.50, $77.50, & $101.50 (http://thechaifetzarena.com/event_556)

101.50 eh!? I would like to assume that GA is probably going to be somewhere in 77 dollar range...

EDIT: GA is around 99 dollars.

JohninKC
06-07-2013, 11:33 AM
So is it safe to assume that this place is smaller than the Savvis (whatever its being called these days) center is? Being a KC guy Savvis is the only venue I've seen a NIN show at in StL.

Edit: Google Search answered my own question. Capacity at Chaifetz is a little over 10K but it doesn't state in what layout that is compared to Savvis at over 19K and for my own curiosity Sprint Center is about the same size as Savvis capacity wise.

L4YER_CAK3
06-07-2013, 08:15 PM
I'll be there! After my 5 hour drive from Chicago. Cant wait, gonna be my first NIN show.

deercreek
06-07-2013, 08:40 PM
There's a good chance I'll be there after a 3 hour drive.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

orestes
06-07-2013, 09:06 PM
So is it safe to assume that this place is smaller than the Savvis (whatever its being called these days) center is? Being a KC guy Savvis is the only venue I've seen a NIN show at in StL.

Edit: Google Search answered my own question. Capacity at Chaifetz is a little over 10K but it doesn't state in what layout that is compared to Savvis at over 19K and for my own curiosity Sprint Center is about the same size as Savvis capacity wise.

Hmm saw NIN play at Mizzou Arena in 2008 and comparing seating capacity, this should be a cozy environment. :)

ninperu
06-09-2013, 01:28 AM
--> nin-perú: 3/3

thefragile_jake
06-09-2013, 04:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiQw0Q5WXx8

Here's a video from last year's undersold Smashing Pumpkins show that was at Chaifetz Arena, kind of gives you an idea on what to expect environment wise for this place.

Santos L Halper
06-09-2013, 09:23 AM
^^^ Looks like it could make for a pretty great environment for a Nine Inch Nails concert.

ninperu
06-10-2013, 12:47 AM
--> Hey guys, i'm planing to go to this show (from Perú for the first 3 shows of the tension tour) but i want to know if there's any cheap hotel near this arena?

Santos L Halper
06-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Granted this is pretty far away but I figured I would mention that Sigur Ros are playing the same night at the Fox Theater (super close to Chafitz)....so plan accordingly.

thefragile_jake
06-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Granted this is pretty far away but I figured I would mention that Sigur Ros are playing the same night at the Fox Theater (super close to Chafitz)....so plan accordingly.

I'm super bummed about this! I've been wanting to see Sigur Ros live forever (got to see Jonsi live twice in 2010...but I've been wanting to see the full band!) but I really can't miss NIN live. Oh well.

Santos L Halper
06-10-2013, 01:08 PM
I'm super bummed about this! I've been wanting to see Sigur Ros live forever (got to see Jonsi live twice in 2010...but I've been wanting to see the full band!) but I really can't miss NIN live. Oh well.

Same here. Two great live bands. NIN is my pick for October 1 ( despite SR being much cheaper).

mustang5o
06-11-2013, 11:56 AM
Might do this show after KC. I'm from Omaha, NE and would like to do both. Hoping to find someone to car pool and or share hotel expenses with. Send me a PM if you are interested in working something out.

thefragile_jake
06-11-2013, 12:59 PM
On the actual MetroTix site for the St. Louis show, they've got GA tickets at $97.90 with a 2 dollar facility fee, 13.50 service charge fee which brings the total up to $112.50 per ticket.

Just in case anyone was interested....I assume that's what we'll be looking at with the presale as well?

mustang5o
06-11-2013, 01:45 PM
St Paul pre sale is happening now and yes, tickets are $99+$12.75 in fee's.

Santos L Halper
06-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Got my ticket!! Sec 103 Row G.

JohninKC
06-17-2013, 01:13 PM
Boom KC and StL tickets secured!

ninperu
06-17-2013, 01:25 PM
got my ticket: Sec 104, Row H, Seats

thefragile_jake
06-17-2013, 01:32 PM
Got my GA tickets! Man, service fees were 25 bucks? Ouch. Two tickets ended up being around $223. Again, in the long run it doesn't matter cause I'm taking my brother to see NIN for the first time and I get to see them again.

October can't get here fast enough!

Wolfkiller
06-17-2013, 01:50 PM
Holy shit... overslept, just woke up and was sure I missed out on tickets! This was a breeze! (x-posted in St. Louis also)

ninperu
06-17-2013, 10:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f0D4tdVTa4

Moebius
06-18-2013, 01:40 PM
The fact that there are STILL presale tickets up for this show is severely tempting me... is anyone driving down from Chicago I could get a ride with?

ninedead
06-18-2013, 11:48 PM
ill be here.

JohninKC
06-20-2013, 11:09 PM
For those traveling and looking for a cheap hotel this doesn't seem like to bad of a deal at $69 a night. (http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-bk-ramada-plaza-hotel-st-louis-2?c=all&p=9) It's 2.4 miles from the venue which isn't to bad. Could ride the metro link and make a short walk looking at Google Maps.

L4YER_CAK3
06-23-2013, 09:41 PM
Section 103 row K! So fucking excited!

Coming down from Chicago, if anyone finds any awesome hotel deals for one night, let me know.

tony.parente
06-24-2013, 10:50 AM
Section 103 row K! So fucking excited!

Coming down from Chicago, if anyone finds any awesome hotel deals for one night, let me know.

Look up one post.

thefragile_jake
06-26-2013, 12:08 PM
So what's the earliest people are planning on getting there? It'd be cool to chat it up with everyone!

tony.parente
06-27-2013, 04:16 PM
So what's the earliest people are planning on getting there? It'd be cool to chat it up with everyone!
Well i'll be going to the Kansas City show too, but I plan on leaving directly after the KC show at around 11pm and driving straight home and going to bed at 3:30 - 4:00am, sleeping for 4 or 5 hours then heading up to venue at 9-10am to get in line.

Santos L Halper
06-29-2013, 08:37 PM
Any one know if ticket sales are going ok for this show?

EDIT: Answered my own question. The chaifetz website shows a interactive seating chart now.

thefragile_jake
07-05-2013, 11:08 PM
It looks like it's selling good! Based on the seating map and what's available it looks like this..

http://25.media.tumblr.com/bee7fb873c5096ba453f6c480411a415/tumblr_mphy59EUrF1r5l19uo1_1280.png

Not too shabby with three months before the show!

AlanMorlock
07-17-2013, 11:08 PM
As a SLU student I have to say it is absolutely insane that NIN will be playing on campus!

I've seen the Black Keys and Muse at Chaifetz. Its a smaller venue but I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. Even nosebleed has a good view and in my experience the acoustics are pretty great. Even with the smaller size the stage set up is able to accommodate anything they're likely to throw at it. Muse's set up with moving screens and the like was insane.

This show should be great.

My father is an electrician at SLU and has worked at Chaifetz at various times. He's gotten a hold of some of the banners from the side of the stadium (usually just to hack up and use as camping tarps.) I am going to see if he could pull off getting that giant NIN banner that is there now.

AlanMorlock
07-17-2013, 11:18 PM
Also why have tickets been jacked up? Now when you go to the Chaifetz site and try to buy them it redirects you to Ticketmaster with 20 dollar higher ticket prices.

Krazy
07-17-2013, 11:22 PM
As a SLU student I have to say it is absolutely insane that NIN will be playing on campus!

I've seen the Black Keys and Muse at Chaifetz. Its a smaller venue but I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. Even nosebleed has a good view and in my experience the acoustics are pretty great. Even with the smaller size the stage set up is able to accommodate anything they're likely to throw at it. Muse's set up with moving screens and the like was insane.

This show should be great.

My father is an electrician at SLU and has worked at Chaifetz at various times. He's gotten a hold of some of the banners from the side of the stadium (usually just to hack up and use as camping tarps.) I am going to see if he could pull off getting that giant NIN banner that is there now.

Mind snapping a pic of the giant NIN banner for us?...

AlanMorlock
07-17-2013, 11:34 PM
No problem.

AlanMorlock
07-18-2013, 07:49 AM
Here's that big ass banner that's on the side of Chaifetz facing the highway. I love seeing this every day.

The color doesn't really come through in this photo but the background of the sign is a dark brown texture, like a darker version of The Downward Spiral sleeve notes cover.
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t309/redhawk239/ninsign_zps25058664.jpg

AlanMorlock
07-18-2013, 07:50 AM
Sidenote: A bar/restaurant/concert hall up the street from the stadium called Plush is bandying about the idea of throwing pre and post show parties the night of the concert. I'll keep you guys posted.

thefragile_jake
07-18-2013, 10:17 AM
Here's that big ass banner that's on the side of Chaifetz facing the highway. I love seeing this every day.

The color doesn't really come through in this photo but the background of the sign is a dark brown texture, like a darker version of The Downward Spiral sleeve notes cover.
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t309/redhawk239/ninsign_zps25058664.jpg

Oh wow, this is incredible looking! I was just at Triumph Grill which isn't too far away from Chaifetz and I even thought about driving around the stadium yesterday just for the hell of it to kind of look at it again and I would've loved to have seen that. I'll have to take a picture of that for myself next time I'm around that area. :)

I have never been to Plush yet but I've always wanted to go....great bands like Guided By Voices, Real Estate and Washed Out have played there but I've always been busy when they've been in town. I'll have to check that post party out for sure.

AlanMorlock
07-18-2013, 02:14 PM
Plush has great, but kind of weird food.

thefragile_jake
08-06-2013, 12:48 PM
I was on highway 64 and I saw the poster from the highway! It looked great!

I can't believe we're less than 2 months away from this....I cannot wait.

tony.parente
08-06-2013, 12:53 PM
I was on highway 64 and I saw the poster from the highway! It looked great!

I can't believe we're less than 2 months away from this....I cannot wait.

I can't wait to get weird with a bunch of strangers again. I'll be going solo :D

thefragile_jake
08-06-2013, 12:57 PM
I can't wait to get weird with a bunch of strangers again. I'll be going solo :D

I'll see ya there man! We'll be getting there early as well...like around 9-10ish.

tony.parente
08-06-2013, 01:01 PM
I'll see ya there man! We'll be getting there early as well...like around 9-10ish.
I'm looking at around 7-8am :/
not looking forward to it haha

Bachy
08-29-2013, 12:23 AM
This will be my first of three shows I'll be going to solo for the Tension Tour. Already caught them at Lolla. Can't wait to see what Trent has planned for this tour.

Sarah K
08-29-2013, 03:07 AM
Goddamn it... I can't make up my mind. You see, I'm leaving Nebraska for NYC. My plan has been to pack up my shit, hit up the show in KC, and then head down to the St. Louis show before heading east. I keep going back and forth. Seeing them two nights in a row would be magical.

cahernandez
08-29-2013, 09:50 AM
Goddamn it... I can't make up my mind. You see, I'm leaving Nebraska for NYC. My plan has been to pack up my shit, hit up the show in KC, and then head down to the St. Louis show before heading east. I keep going back and forth. Seeing them two nights in a row would be magical.

Sarah, I have a Floor GA ticket that I will sell you at face value. I'm no longer going to this one, will make it to the Toronto show instead. PM me if you want the ticket.

tony.parente
08-29-2013, 10:20 AM
Every time I think about this show my doodle wiggles a bit.

Sarah K
08-30-2013, 01:49 AM
Sarah, I have a Floor GA ticket that I will sell you at face value. I'm no longer going to this one, will make it to the Toronto show instead. PM me if you want the ticket.

SENT!

Oh god... Please say you still have this.

I still have a KC early entry ticket to get rid of.

Sarah K
08-30-2013, 01:51 AM
I guess if not, it isn't a huge deal. I thought this was the one that was sold out of floor tickets. But that's the Brooklyn show I'm trying to go to.

Let me know, though!

thefragile_jake
08-31-2013, 11:59 PM
Every time I think about this show my doodle wiggles a bit.

Agreed!

You're lucky that you're going to the KC show too! I would have if I had more vacation time from work I would've totally been at that one as well. Maybe next year the US will get another batch of tour dates as well? I'll totally hit another close one for sure if there's Tension 2014 in the States.

ninperu
09-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Ok guys, there's only 3 weeks left, let's get organize, anyone who's going for the first 3 (St. Paul, Kansas City & St. Louis)? i am.

tony.parente
09-07-2013, 11:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dDytIyX.jpg
These little beauties were sprawled all over Verizon Wireless today.

Krazy
09-07-2013, 11:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dDytIyX.jpg
These little beauties were sprawled all over Verizon Wireless today.

Did Verizon buy the naming rights to the venue or something?...

tony.parente
09-07-2013, 11:59 PM
It's been the Verizon Wireless Amp for at least ten years now I think. So yeah haha

Krazy
09-08-2013, 12:03 AM
It's been the Verizon Wireless Amp for at least ten years now I think. So yeah haha

Gotcha. I thought the pics were from the Chaevitz Arena.

thefragile_jake
09-08-2013, 09:27 AM

Yes, a couple years ago I think. I remember going to it in 2004 when it was named UMB Bank Pavilion.

AlanMorlock
09-08-2013, 05:48 PM
The old name reminded me of how people tend to say "ATM Machine" (Automated Teller Machine Machine) in this case being "United Mutual Bank Bank Pavillion"

Sidenote, today I saw NIN billboard on the side off 44 East just past Hampton

Santos L Halper
09-09-2013, 08:28 PM
3 Weeks and counting. First NIN concert and I am getting really excited!

L4YER_CAK3
09-09-2013, 09:07 PM
Hotel booked. $56 for one night at La Quinta Inn. Place looks like a dump, but I wont be spending too much time there. Cant wait!

tony.parente
09-10-2013, 08:18 AM
Can we get a headcount of how early everyone is going to be getting at the venue? Also what are we (the AM line sitters) going to do for food? The couple times i've shown up at 8am for certain bands I was usually able to get a few folks together to order a pizza to the queue line.

AlanMorlock
09-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Can we get a headcount of how early everyone is going to be getting at the venue? Also what are we (the AM line sitters) going to do for food? The couple times i've shown up at 8am for certain bands I was usually able to get a few folks together to order a pizza to the queue line.

Chaifetz is on a college campus and there is a ton of food right around there and a lot of places that deliver. I highly suggest either Jimmie Johns or better yet Picklemans, both of which will probably have no problem delivering right to you if you describe exactly where you are in relation to the stadium. They're both like 4 blocks west of Chaifetz.

Pickleman's has both pizza and sandwiches and is staffed almost entirely by SLU students and would probably be your best bet at having your delivery come straight to you. Just tip well.

thefragile_jake
09-14-2013, 10:02 AM
I still have to figure out what time exactly my brother and I are going to get down there but I think we're most likely doing the Jimmy Johns delivery option. It's crazy to think this show is less than three weeks away..

tony.parente
09-16-2013, 03:58 PM
I still have to figure out what time exactly my brother and I are going to get down there but I think we're most likely doing the Jimmy Johns delivery option. It's crazy to think this show is less than three weeks away..
Well...i'm shooting for 8am so I should (hopefully) be in the first 10.

FULLMETAL
09-25-2013, 03:44 PM
Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the St. Louis Nine Inch Nails show at the Chaifetz Arena on Tuesday, October 01, 2013.

CHAIFETZ ARENA ADDRESS:
#1 South Compton Ave
St. Louis, MO 63103
(314) 977-5000

ˇ TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: GATE A - IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
Gate A is on the northwest side of the building across from the softball field. If you park in the Olive/Compton garage you can use the South side garage exit, which will lead you to a pathway. The pathway continues to a little bridge that crosses over a pond and past the softball field. Once you pass the softball field you will see a pathway leading up to gate A.

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com (http://nin.com/) representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

ˇ TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:00PM

ˇ NIN.COM (http://nin.com/) MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:15PM

ˇ DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 6:30PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com (http://nin.com/) ticketing terms:

ˇ Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
ˇ You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
ˇ Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
ˇ Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com (http://nin.com/) account - there will be no will call name changes.
ˇ Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 4:30PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

tony.parente
09-25-2013, 03:50 PM
Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the St. Louis Nine Inch Nails show at the Chaifetz Arena on Tuesday, October 01, 2013.

CHAIFETZ ARENA ADDRESS:
#1 South Compton Ave
St. Louis, MO 63103
(314) 977-5000http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABAAAAAQCAYAAAA f8/9hAAAACXBIWXMAAA7EAAAOxAGVKw4bAAAKT2lDQ1BQaG90b3No b3AgSUNDIHByb2ZpbGUAAHjanVNnVFPpFj333vRCS4iAlEtvUh UIIFJCi4AUkSYqIQkQSoghodkVUcERRUUEG8igiAOOjoCMFVEs DIoK2AfkIaKOg6OIisr74Xuja9a89+bN/rXXPues852zzwfACAyWSDNRNYAMqUIeEeCDx8TG4eQuQIEKJHA AEAizZCFz/SMBAPh+PDwrIsAHvgABeNMLCADATZvAMByH/w/qQplcAYCEAcB0kThLCIAUAEB6jkKmAEBGAYCdmCZTAKAEAGDLY 2LjAFAtAGAnf+bTAICd+Jl7AQBblCEVAaCRACATZYhEAGg7AKz PVopFAFgwABRmS8Q5ANgtADBJV2ZIALC3AMDOEAuyAAgMADBRi IUpAAR7AGDIIyN4AISZABRG8lc88SuuEOcqAAB4mbI8uSQ5RYF bCC1xB1dXLh4ozkkXKxQ2YQJhmkAuwnmZGTKBNA/g88wAAKCRFRHgg/P9eM4Ors7ONo62Dl8t6r8G/yJiYuP+5c+rcEAAAOF0ftH+LC+zGoA7BoBt/qIl7gRoXgugdfeLZrIPQLUAoOnaV/Nw+H48PEWhkLnZ2eXk5NhKxEJbYcpXff5nwl/AV/1s+X48/Pf14L7iJIEyXYFHBPjgwsz0TKUcz5IJhGLc5o9H/LcL//wd0yLESWK5WCoU41EScY5EmozzMqUiiUKSKcUl0v9k4t8s+wM+ 3zUAsGo+AXuRLahdYwP2SycQWHTA4vcAAPK7b8HUKAgDgGiD4c 93/+8//UegJQCAZkmScQAAXkQkLlTKsz/HCAAARKCBKrBBG/TBGCzABhzBBdzBC/xgNoRCJMTCQhBCCmSAHHJgKayCQiiGzbAdKmAv1EAdNMBRaIaT cA4uwlW4Dj1wD/phCJ7BKLyBCQRByAgTYSHaiAFiilgjjggXmYX4IcFIBBKLJCDJ iBRRIkuRNUgxUopUIFVIHfI9cgI5h1xGupE7yAAygvyGvEcxlI GyUT3UDLVDuag3GoRGogvQZHQxmo8WoJvQcrQaPYw2oefQq2gP 2o8+Q8cwwOgYBzPEbDAuxsNCsTgsCZNjy7EirAyrxhqwVqwDu4 n1Y8+xdwQSgUXACTYEd0IgYR5BSFhMWE7YSKggHCQ0EdoJNwkD hFHCJyKTqEu0JroR+cQYYjIxh1hILCPWEo8TLxB7iEPENyQSiU MyJ7mQAkmxpFTSEtJG0m5SI+ksqZs0SBojk8naZGuyBzmULCAr yIXkneTD5DPkG+Qh8lsKnWJAcaT4U+IoUspqShnlEOU05QZlmD JBVaOaUt2ooVQRNY9aQq2htlKvUYeoEzR1mjnNgxZJS6WtopXT GmgXaPdpr+h0uhHdlR5Ol9BX0svpR+iX6AP0dwwNhhWDx4hnKB mbGAcYZxl3GK+YTKYZ04sZx1QwNzHrmOeZD5lvVVgqtip8FZHK CpVKlSaVGyovVKmqpqreqgtV81XLVI+pXlN9rkZVM1PjqQnUlq tVqp1Q61MbU2epO6iHqmeob1Q/pH5Z/YkGWcNMw09DpFGgsV/jvMYgC2MZs3gsIWsNq4Z1gTXEJrHN2Xx2KruY/R27iz2qqaE5QzNKM1ezUvOUZj8H45hx+Jx0TgnnKKeX836K3hT vKeIpG6Y0TLkxZVxrqpaXllirSKtRq0frvTau7aedpr1Fu1n7g Q5Bx0onXCdHZ4/OBZ3nU9lT3acKpxZNPTr1ri6qa6UbobtEd79up+6Ynr5egJ5Mb 6feeb3n+hx9L/1U/W36p/VHDFgGswwkBtsMzhg8xTVxbzwdL8fb8VFDXcNAQ6VhlWGX4YSR udE8o9VGjUYPjGnGXOMk423GbcajJgYmISZLTepN7ppSTbmmKa Y7TDtMx83MzaLN1pk1mz0x1zLnm+eb15vft2BaeFostqi2uGVJ suRaplnutrxuhVo5WaVYVVpds0atna0l1rutu6cRp7lOk06rnt Znw7Dxtsm2qbcZsOXYBtuutm22fWFnYhdnt8Wuw+6TvZN9un2N/T0HDYfZDqsdWh1+c7RyFDpWOt6azpzuP33F9JbpL2dYzxDP2DP jthPLKcRpnVOb00dnF2e5c4PziIuJS4LLLpc+Lpsbxt3IveRKd PVxXeF60vWdm7Obwu2o26/uNu5p7ofcn8w0nymeWTNz0MPIQ+BR5dE/C5+VMGvfrH5PQ0+BZ7XnIy9jL5FXrdewt6V3qvdh7xc+9j5yn+ M+4zw33jLeWV/MN8C3yLfLT8Nvnl+F30N/I/9k/3r/0QCngCUBZwOJgUGBWwL7+Hp8Ib+OPzrbZfay2e1BjKC5QRVBj4 KtguXBrSFoyOyQrSH355jOkc5pDoVQfujW0Adh5mGLw34MJ4WH hVeGP45wiFga0TGXNXfR3ENz30T6RJZE3ptnMU85ry1KNSo+qi 5qPNo3ujS6P8YuZlnM1VidWElsSxw5LiquNm5svt/87fOH4p3iC+N7F5gvyF1weaHOwvSFpxapLhIsOpZATIhOOJTwQ RAqqBaMJfITdyWOCnnCHcJnIi/RNtGI2ENcKh5O8kgqTXqS7JG8NXkkxTOlLOW5hCepkLxMDUzdm zqeFpp2IG0yPTq9MYOSkZBxQqohTZO2Z+pn5mZ2y6xlhbL+xW6 Lty8elQfJa7OQrAVZLQq2QqboVFoo1yoHsmdlV2a/zYnKOZarnivN7cyzytuQN5zvn//tEsIS4ZK2pYZLVy0dWOa9rGo5sjxxedsK4xUFK4ZWBqw8uIq2K m3VT6vtV5eufr0mek1rgV7ByoLBtQFr6wtVCuWFfevc1+1dT1g vWd+1YfqGnRs+FYmKrhTbF5cVf9go3HjlG4dvyr+Z3JS0qavEu WTPZtJm6ebeLZ5bDpaql+aXDm4N2dq0Dd9WtO319kXbL5fNKNu 7g7ZDuaO/PLi8ZafJzs07P1SkVPRU+lQ27tLdtWHX+G7R7ht7vPY07NXbW7 z3/T7JvttVAVVN1WbVZftJ+7P3P66Jqun4lvttXa1ObXHtxwPSA/0HIw6217nU1R3SPVRSj9Yr60cOxx++/p3vdy0NNg1VjZzG4iNwRHnk6fcJ3/ceDTradox7rOEH0x92HWcdL2pCmvKaRptTmvtbYlu6T8w+0dbq 3nr8R9sfD5w0PFl5SvNUyWna6YLTk2fyz4ydlZ19fi753GDbor Z752PO32oPb++6EHTh0kX/i+c7vDvOXPK4dPKy2+UTV7hXmq86X23qdOo8/pPTT8e7nLuarrlca7nuer21e2b36RueN87d9L158Rb/1tWeOT3dvfN6b/fF9/XfFt1+cif9zsu72Xcn7q28T7xf9EDtQdlD3YfVP1v+3Njv3H9q wHeg89HcR/cGhYPP/pH1jw9DBY+Zj8uGDYbrnjg+OTniP3L96fynQ89kzyaeF/6i/suuFxYvfvjV69fO0ZjRoZfyl5O/bXyl/erA6xmv28bCxh6+yXgzMV70VvvtwXfcdx3vo98PT+R8IH8o/2j5sfVT0Kf7kxmTk/8EA5jz/GMzLdsAAAAgY0hSTQAAeiUAAICDAAD5/wAAgOkAAHUwAADqYAAAOpgAABdvkl/FRgAAAaNJREFUeNqk009oz3Ecx/HH9/P9/YQRWSi2MGmNrebkpJgSLluKEw5Kk5zUsgMOTrO42MUVxUWRg+L gaPWbUGq7rRk7sExKNPt9vx8H32l921z2vrw+n3fvz/Pz/vP5JDFGy7HKwk1/fz/sR09VNjAZG6fv1buQHcZm3P8vAMfwCKswncoHCn8nbuAratiEU QglwLXiMJz/FhvWYC9OFb4htBV6B9VyBtsKzRJxbDhvbSS5i1kcQo736MNrjJ cBeaG3MuFyInagA0fwckHcGzzGiXIJU38bk1U+x3W+x7U/yOvYU4prwG5MlAHPoS4925TMNDeHLxNUh0gGcRC9eFqk34TBMu AhfmL9b5Vz3elIbAmfLq02d4HQhbc4gBYcxUgZMFrcIJecrsga T6avdl6sPqu1hw9XSWs4U5Q6udgYFfP+he25MEysVWQvutORLc fTYax4gn3z/VoM8A7Xi/WuKNmQCRujpLc1TGkP46hOI1sKADdxG3PzjkzoTNCT1rSFiX+P uLIEoI4rGC+6/xEPMsFKs7YmM8bsAMlyf2OwTPszAMZMeayGCpJVAAAAAElFTkS uQmCC (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/)

ˇ TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: GATE A - IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
Gate A is on the northwest side of the building across from the softball field. If you park in the Olive/Compton garage you can use the South side garage exit, which will lead you to a pathway. The pathway continues to a little bridge that crosses over a pond and past the softball field. Once you pass the softball field you will see a pathway leading up to gate A.

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com (http://nin.com/) representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

ˇ TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:00PM

ˇ NIN.COM (http://nin.com/) MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:15PM

ˇ DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 6:30PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com (http://nin.com/) ticketing terms:

ˇ Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
ˇ You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
ˇ Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
ˇ Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com (http://nin.com/) account - there will be no will call name changes.
ˇ Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 4:30PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

Damnit you beat me to it haha

L4YER_CAK3
09-25-2013, 07:22 PM
I noticed some new sections on Ticketmaster opened up for sale, you can pick a seat in sections 102 and 116. Those weren't available until recent.
http://i.imgur.com/VOStVnR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/K66sUK9.jpg

Krazy
09-25-2013, 07:44 PM
I noticed some new sections on Ticketmaster opened up for sale, you can pick a seat in sections 102 and 116. Those weren't available until recent.
http://i.imgur.com/VOStVnR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/K66sUK9.jpg

Yeah, every promoter will do that for a lot of shows. Not sure why they opened up those seats for that venue with a bunch of seats left though. I hope they get butts in them!!

Santos L Halper
09-25-2013, 07:52 PM
Any reason there are seemingly random rows of seats open in the upper ring of seats?

L4YER_CAK3
09-25-2013, 08:00 PM
Any reason there are seemingly random rows of seats open in the upper ring of seats?

Those are reserved seats for wheelchair bound folks.

tony.parente
09-27-2013, 03:30 PM
4 days!

:D

thefragile_jake
09-28-2013, 10:02 AM
4 days!

:D

Good lordy! The time is almost upon us! I always hate this time of year cause my brother and I always get horrible allergies and since last weekend I've been dealing with sneezing, couching and all the other hay fever crap. I've been going ultra crazy to try and knock these allergies away this week so I can feel 100% before the show Tuesday. Did anyone check the weather report? It's supposed to be 80% and PERFECT weather for us waiting in line peoples. :D

It's going to take everything that I am to try and not look at a set list this weekend.....

Bachy
09-28-2013, 09:41 PM
I'll be there on the floor jumping around in my "Heisenberg" t-shirt. Feel free to say, "Hey."

tony.parente
09-30-2013, 10:10 AM
I've decided i'll be breaking my band shirt of the band you're seeing rule.
I'll be wearing my red halo 28 shirt at the show.

Huzzah!

thefragile_jake
09-30-2013, 11:08 AM
I've decided i'll be breaking my band shirt of the band you're seeing rule.
I'll be wearing my red halo 28 shirt at the show.

Huzzah!

Same here....I've decided on wearing my PHM shirt I bought on a whim last month.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TOMORRRRRRRROWWWWWW

tony.parente
09-30-2013, 11:15 AM
Same here....I've decided on wearing my PHM shirt I bought on a whim last month.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TOMORRRRRRRROWWWWWW

My loins haven't stopped burning since I woke up this morning!

Hodgie
09-30-2013, 02:23 PM
Cannot remember my username or email for the life of me for the forums..... Anywho!

I'm really excited for the show! We live in Oklahoma, so we won't be getting there until around 4 or 5. Hopefully we don't miss anything exciting in the line. Yay for the return!!

thefragile_jake
09-30-2013, 07:09 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/62257265b0f1754c57eaf82a323380b4/tumblr_mtyqnpnsP31r5l19uo1_500.jpg

Oh happy day! I found my military cap I bought at the With Teeth show back in 2005....my first Nine Inch Nails concert! For sure gonna wear that tomorrow too. :D

tony.parente
09-30-2013, 07:29 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/62257265b0f1754c57eaf82a323380b4/tumblr_mtyqnpnsP31r5l19uo1_500.jpg

Oh happy day! I found my military cap I bought at the With Teeth show back in 2005....my first Nine Inch Nails concert! For sure gonna wear that tomorrow too. :D

I'm really sad there's no cool merch this time around, especially since I have the funds to buy a bunch. :/

thefragile_jake
09-30-2013, 07:32 PM
I'm really sad there's no cool merch this time around, especially since I have the funds to buy a bunch. :/

Yeah, I'm debating on what to do. If it were colder I'd wear my 1,000,000 track jacket which I bought at Lights in the Sky....but there's really nothing as "GOTTA HAVE IT" as there were in previous years. Wish they were selling the shirt you have. :( :(

tony.parente
09-30-2013, 07:33 PM
Yeah, I'm debating on what to do. If it were colder I'd wear my 1,000,000 track jacket which I bought at Lights in the Sky....but there's really nothing as "GOTTA HAVE IT" as there were in previous years. Wish they were selling the shirt you have. :( :(

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nine-Inch-Nails-T-shirt-music-Hesitation-Marks-Trent-Reznor-for-men-women-/281167536139?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item4176e4200b#ht_3243wt_1161
There are always knock offs haha

thefragile_jake
09-30-2013, 07:43 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nine-Inch-Nails-T-shirt-music-Hesitation-Marks-Trent-Reznor-for-men-women-/281167536139?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item4176e4200b#ht_3243wt_1161
There are always knock offs haha

lololololol. Not going to lie, some of those are pretty cool....but so knock off-ish.

tony.parente
10-01-2013, 07:52 AM
I'm headed up to the venue now, I won't be there at 8 o'clock but better a little late than never.

fishskater
10-01-2013, 08:10 AM

Hey, I got the same hat! Except I added the big blue AIR flag to mine. I'll be sporting it tonight as well. Can't wait, chubbing up already!

fishskater
10-01-2013, 08:12 AM
We've got a group of six, but we won't be able to get there until early evening. Work sucks!

thefragile_jake
10-01-2013, 08:17 AM
I'm headed up to the venue now, I won't be there at 8 o'clock but better a little late than never.

We're headed there in about 20 or so minutes. See ya then! Hopefully there's no insane line yet or anything.

Wolfkiller
10-01-2013, 08:28 AM
You guys are nuts. If I was alone I'd probably be camping out with you. As it stands, might not be able to get there till around four thirty. Hope everyone had a great show! Third one's a charm, we're getting The Perfect Drug tonight haha. I'll be in a dark grey shirt with FUCK YOUR CLIQUE on the front if anyone cares. Off to breakfast!

tony.parente
10-01-2013, 08:46 AM
Just got here, 6 people in line total. I'll be wearing the red N halo 28 shirt, brown hair and glasses. Stop by and say hi...I have an obscene amount of energy shots to give away haha

L4YER_CAK3
10-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Just checked in to the hotel. All the way from Chicago! Can't wait!

AlanMorlock
10-01-2013, 12:59 PM
I swung by the arena between classes to pick up my tickets. I didn't have time to stop by the folks waiting outside. Hope it stays dry for you guys!

tony.parente
10-01-2013, 01:02 PM
21 people in line so far. Have to say I'm a little disappointed.

ltrandazzo
10-01-2013, 01:31 PM
Anyone seeing an outdoor merch booth? I'm thinking of swinging by and picking merch up now instead of later.

tony.parente
10-01-2013, 01:37 PM
Anyone seeing an outdoor merch booth? I'm thinking of swinging by and picking merch up now instead of later.
Nothing yet, but the signs say it'll be at gate b when it happens. I'll post when it goes up :)

EDIT: as of 230 the merch stand is being set up right outside gate b

Hodgie
10-01-2013, 03:12 PM
About an hour out and our group is getting really excited!

FULLMETAL
10-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Security update for tapers... looks like hand wave metal detectors at the NIN.com gate.

tony.parente
10-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Merch is for sale.
Same posters as the first date, new shirt. Stand by for pics on the merch thread

Wolfkiller
10-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Running late, just walked in! Everyone turn around and say hi! :)
Whoa chill out line number Hitler!

tony.parente
10-01-2013, 06:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ezIpvf2.jpg
Pretty good view.

tony.parente
10-01-2013, 07:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JfMSnmX.jpg
Oh lawd iz dat a tambourine?

L4YER_CAK3
10-01-2013, 07:16 PM
My view. 15 more minutes!
http://i.imgur.com/2P3W9Mt.jpg

tony.parente
10-01-2013, 07:19 PM
What are you wearing? I'm front row center red shirt brown hair and glasses. Just to the right of he red road case.

orestes
10-01-2013, 07:28 PM
The view tonight. 318

tony.parente
10-01-2013, 08:30 PM
I'm feeling good about the perfect drug today.

its gunna happen!

ericy210
10-01-2013, 09:01 PM
I kinda thought the holy tambourine would be glowing or something.....

ltrandazzo
10-01-2013, 11:47 PM
I'll leave it to others to post the setlist, but the encore was -

The Frail
The Wretched
Echoplex
In This Twilight
While I'm Still Here / Black Noise
Hurt

Fucking fantastic show. Lisa and Sharlotte during The Wretched, oh my GOD. I want them to never leave the live band. So many great songs, super happy to see a lot of great new songs, even though there are still more that I'd like to see. Great crowd and great company for this show.

L4YER_CAK3
10-01-2013, 11:49 PM
Amazing show! My voice and hearing are gone!

What was with all the people sitting?! My whole section(103) was the only one standing!

And holy shit, did anyone see the girl in the white tank top in section 116(closest to Josh). She deserves a fucking medal!

tony.parente
10-01-2013, 11:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZqH5M4M.jpg

tony.parente
10-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Also to the folks worried about the backup singers:
DON'T
They work. They're not cheesy, they're there when they're appropriate and gone when they're not. Put all your fears aside because they really work.

tony.parente
10-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Last post.
http://i.imgur.com/nyzgD2s.jpg

1. nin.com presale: they go down in the order of the line and take your name to verify you're on the list. From there you get a numbered wristband as shown. From there you are organized by last name - a-m and n-z to get your tickets. After that they bring you inside and organize you by number.

2. The tickets are cool

3. Trent has 3 different color pics, red black and white.

Wolfkiller
10-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Echoplex + back up singers = YESSSSSSS.

orestes
10-02-2013, 12:04 AM
And holy shit, did anyone see the girl in the white tank top in section 116(closest to Josh). She deserves a fucking medal!

Yeah, what about her?

tony.parente
10-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Yeah, what about her?
Haha I think he's talking about her boobs, because they were all over the place.

Wolfkiller
10-02-2013, 12:21 AM
She was quite jumpy.

thefragile_jake
10-02-2013, 12:43 AM
I had a blast with everyone tonight. I got there at 9 am with my brother and we had the most fun waiting in line with everyone. People were totally respectful of each other's places and everyone was in incredible spirits.

I'll probably write more about the show at a time where I don't need to go to sleep to get ready for work in the morning...but I will say the show was awesome from being on the rail but the set list was rather lacking in compared to the previous nights. I didn't care for the encore selection really.

L4YER_CAK3
10-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Yeah, what about her?

She had so much energy! I was waiting for her to pass out. Probably the most energetic person there tonight.

Bachy
10-02-2013, 12:49 AM
This was probably the most humane NIN show I've ever been a part of. I only say that because I was able to stick on the rail for about 90% of the show.

So glad I got tickets to two other shows. This is something that needs to be seen more than once.

Wolfkiller
10-02-2013, 12:49 AM
Satellite I gotta admit was pretty decent live. Much better than Disappointed, Running, or VMOE, imo. I'm thinking many of the same tracks are gonna be locked in for this tour with a small amount of rotation, with more variety on a second leg perhaps?

I'm never gonna get that goddamn tambourine. Sigh.

Bachy
10-02-2013, 12:51 AM
And here we have it, a saxamaphone at a NIN show:

https://vine.co/v/hgMF71JvPum

The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Trent were playing it.

Bachy
10-02-2013, 01:02 AM
By the way, I hope I'm not alone in thinking that Explosions in the Sky were simply fantastic. Great opener. Beautiful instrumentals.

thefragile_jake
10-02-2013, 01:12 AM
By the way, I hope I'm not alone in thinking that Explosions in the Sky were simply fantastic. Great opener. Beautiful instrumentals.

I always loved that band and I thought they were incredible tonight. Obviously not everyone's cup of tea...but they were fantastic.

Wolfkiller
10-02-2013, 01:56 AM
Amusing story: Making small talk with the couple in front of me when I kinda mentioned to myself that this girl sitting to my right had sweet nin tats on her leg. Lady I was talking to proceeds to whip out her camera and take a pic of her leg, zero fucks given. Poor girl looked over very confused, all I could do was shrug.

Decent crowd minus the two rail monsters in front of us who were freaking out about anyone putting their hand on the bar near them, and the creepos behind trying to act scary behind us in some sad effort to steal our spots, who were also trying to tell this 14 she should be in the back instead. I think her giant of a father shut that down. Talked to a lady about astrological signs and everyone was exchanging dog pics. Good peoples.

thefragile_jake
10-02-2013, 02:39 AM
Setlist anyone? was it the same as the St. Paul show?

"Copy Of A"
"1,000,000"
"Terrible Lie"
"March Of The Pigs"
"Piggy"
"All Time Low"
"Disappointed"
"Came Back Haunted"
"Find My Way"
"Satellite"
"Survivalism"
"Running"
"A Warm Place"
"Somewhat Damaged"
"Wish"
"Burn"
"The Hand That Feeds"
"Head Like A Hole"
"The Frail"
"The Wretched"
"Echoplex"
"In This Twilight"
"While I'm Still Here"
"Black Noise"
"Hurt"

Almost similar to St. Paul except for the random and confusing inclusion of Echoplex.

FULLMETAL
10-02-2013, 05:02 AM
Allright, now it makes sense what I could barely discern during the sndchk (satellite & echoplex). What more needs to be said at 5am? Great peeps in the queue, more HM tracks in the set, TR politely asking for a pick to play "terrible lie" - fun times!

http://twitter.com/slobass/status/385257622330302464/photo/1

AlanMorlock
10-02-2013, 07:24 AM
Personally I thought that Echoplex was a welcome surprise.

I would have really loved to have heard Into the Void like they had in KC though.

Great show overall.

The inclusion of the backup vocalists for The Wretched was an amazing addition. They really gave the song some texture and bite that would otherwise be missing.

AlanMorlock
10-02-2013, 08:14 AM
The lead up and arrangement of somewhat damaged was pretty nuts last night.

digshake
10-02-2013, 09:35 AM

My gf and I are in this picture, cool.

I was baffled by the amount of sitters. My section was pretty good, but there were people in front of me sitting in the first row. Really? I don't get it. I guess it worked out for me though because I was rocking out and I had a great view.

Loved the setlist with all of the new tracks, loved the backup singers, loved the light display. Such a great concert.

AlanMorlock
10-02-2013, 09:44 AM
People on the 2nd tier mostly sat. My girlfriend and I stood up which led everyone for several rows directly behind us to stand up. It was kind of ridiculous though. I can see sitting during an opener, but I can't sit during the main band. I need to move a little.

tony.parente
10-02-2013, 09:49 AM
My gf and I are in this picture, cool.

I was baffled by the amount of sitters. My section was pretty good, but there were people in front of me sitting in the first row. Really? I don't get it. I guess it worked out for me though because I was rocking out and I had a great view.

Loved the setlist with all of the new tracks, loved the backup singers, loved the light display. Such a great concert.

Shit didn't start getting heavy on the rail until they played wish, from then on out it was a crowd surfer every 20-30 seconds and when HLAH hit it was pretty cramped up there...at least near the center.

OSLIN
10-02-2013, 10:14 AM
If you were at the St. Louis show last night, send the Underneath It All podcast a video/audio review of the show to our email ninpodcast@underneathitall.org

You can also visit the site Underneath It All (http://www.underneathitall.org/) and contact us through that. It seems like a bunch of opinionated fans watched the show last night, so share your thoughts with us and you could hear yourself on the next podcast.

Thanks!

L4YER_CAK3
10-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Currently my highlight of the show:

http://instagram.com/p/e8-QGysANh/

AlanMorlock
10-02-2013, 03:08 PM
My father in an electrician at Saint Louis University, where Chaifetz Arena, where last night's NIN show was held, is located. He went down to the arena today to see if he could score me one of the NIN banners that were hanging on the building until yesterday. People had already swooped in on those but he did look around to find these discarded drumsticks in a back stage suite. Success!

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1382347_10153294222040416_82925075_n.jpg

tony.parente
10-02-2013, 04:00 PM
My father in an electrician at Saint Louis University, where Chaifetz Arena, where last night's NIN show was held, is located. He went down to the arena today to see if he could score me one of the NIN banners that were hanging on the building until yesterday. People had already swooped in on those but he did look around to find these discarded drumsticks in a back stage suite. Success!

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1382347_10153294222040416_82925075_n.jpg

I'd totally trade you a guitar pick thrown to me from trent and $20 for one of those sticks.
100% serious.

AlanMorlock
10-02-2013, 04:49 PM
The point has a few pics from last night.

http://www.1057thepoint.com/PhotoPages/Photos.aspx?AlbumID=143228

This pic is great.

http://www.1057thepoint.com/Pics/PhotoAlbums/143228/4/100113_5432__900W.Jpeg

L4YER_CAK3
10-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Shit, what was the song toward the beginning where Trent started singing and then said "I need a fucking pick" into the mic? Had me and the wife laughing.

Hodgie
10-02-2013, 07:42 PM
Did anyone else hear him when he dropped the pick during terrible lie?

"I'm all alone in this world you must despise,
I believed yo- god damnit I need a pick."

Edit: just saw your post, l4yer cak3, I'm glad I'm not the only one that caught it. Hahaha

AlanMorlock
10-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Did anyone else hear Trent singing "Closer to god" towards the end of All Time Low?

lushdaisy
10-02-2013, 08:16 PM
My boyfriend and I were in 114 and as everyone was leaving we stayed waiting until it was clear. He had a guy come up from behind (bf was right next to exit row) and yell "hey, hey, hey" to get his attention. Looked back and the guy handed him the drumstick in the pic and said "this is from the band" and then ninja ran away so fast we didn't even get a look at him.

It doesn't look like the standard 1A that he uses... anyone know what the story behind this might be? We are stoked about it... was an amazing show!

http://i.imgur.com/8HNC5yI.jpg

RJ8828
10-02-2013, 08:38 PM
how was security regarding cameras?

Bachy
10-02-2013, 08:44 PM

Edit: just saw your post, l4yer cak3, I'm glad I'm not the only one that caught it. Hahaha

Shit, what was the song toward the beginning where Trent started singing and then said "I need a fucking pick" into the mic? Had me and the wife laughing.

Of the five shows I've been to now, Trent has screwed up twice, both times during "Terrible Lie." Though I think my favorite was in 2009 at Charter One in Chicago when he screwed up the second verse then later on acknowledged it near the end of the show by saying, "By the way, for those of you who thought I might have fucked the words up in 'Terrible Lie,' that's the way it is now. That's the way it's supposed to be."

blackheart
10-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Of the five shows I've been to now, Trent has screwed up twice, both times during "Terrible Lie." Though I think my favorite was in 2009 at Charter One in Chicago when he screwed up the second verse then later on acknowledged it near the end of the show by saying, "By the way, for those of you who thought I might have fucked the words up in 'Terrible Lie,' that's the way it is now. That's the way it's supposed to be."

I remember that! Hilarious. Expert recovery.

tony.parente
10-02-2013, 11:13 PM
how was security regarding cameras?
Insanely strict at the rail. If your phone was up for more that 15 seconds they were on you.

deercreek
10-03-2013, 12:08 AM
I was pretty surprised by how many people were sitting, but I was guilty too. I was in the front row of 114 and decided to only stand if the people around/behind me did. They didn't which after 3 hours of driving and hitting up too many local breweries was fine by me.

I saw my first NIN show over 18 years ago, and am proud to say Trent still brings it. I'm still in shock that he talked Pino into going on tour. I wasn't sure what to think when the women came out, but they worked.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

fishskater
10-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Wow. Talk about a good time! Still kinda hung over, but it was well worth it!

TheRealNs1
10-03-2013, 01:53 PM

need video now.

tony.parente
10-03-2013, 02:19 PM
need video now.

I was front row center during that. He had a mic guy who exchanged mic stands/mics and picked them up when trent knocked them over and when he was swapping out the mic stands before terrible lie he didn't put guitar pics on it and trent went to the mic with no pic to play. That mic guy is also the reason why trent didn't come down into the crowd during piggy because he didn't clear the stage and trent actually tripped on the fallen stand a bit when he was coming to jump down.

Wolfkiller
10-03-2013, 03:59 PM
I'd totally trade you a guitar pick thrown to me from trent and $20 for one of those sticks.
100% serious.

If you're that eager to get rid of the pic, I will take it. :p
In the words of Trent himself: "Can I get a fucking pic?!" :D

thefragile_jake
10-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Here's some little Instagram clips I took from being on the rail last Tuesday.

http://instagram.com/p/e9C91yxwVg/ - Came Back Haunted
http://instagram.com/p/e9Ct50RwVV/ - Hurt
http://instagram.com/p/e9F-WLRwXa/ - The Hand That Feeds

orestes
10-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Some nice changes to the setlist, compared to the previous night. Seated near the front of section 103 I had a great view of the stage, which was a welcome relief from all the fucking smartphones I had to deal with on the floor the night before. People turn your damn phones off and enjoy the show, ugh!

In This Twilight was a pleasant surprise, even though I was silently sobbing during most of the song.

tony.parente
10-03-2013, 07:42 PM
If you're that eager to get rid of the pic, I will take it. :p
In the words of Trent himself: "Can I get a fucking pic?!" :D
Well I was able to nab a pic from the lights in the sky show in STL so I have 2 now haha

Wolfkiller
10-03-2013, 08:52 PM
http://instagram.com/p/fBQ2IjpcEJ/
I have a few pics and a short clip from this and Kansas City if anyone is interested. Will have the Hurt video up on my YouTube whenever I can get home to my wifi and upload it. ;p

TheRealNs1
10-04-2013, 04:30 PM
need video now.

got it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yPhOC1q-ZFA#t=21

Wolfkiller
10-05-2013, 01:05 PM
http://youtu.be/iPNVPEvpY6E
Finally got Hurt uploaded and edited!

ninperu
10-06-2013, 11:58 PM
--> Hey guys, i just want to share this with all of you: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151911467472247.1073741838.122876062246&type=3

ninperu
11-07-2013, 02:07 PM
Hey guys, if you have any videos from this show and you want to share them for a multi-cam proyect send me a PM or write me to ninperu@hotmail.es