Attending:
Harry Seaward
JessicaSarahS

JessicaSarahS
06-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Count me in!

Krazy
06-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Anyone know if The Joint stage gonna be able to fit their lighting set-up?...

Harry Seaward
06-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Anyone know if The Joint stage gonna be able to fit their lighting set-up?...

Do we even know what their lighting set-up is?

Either way, I'd rather see them in a 4,000 person venue than a 20,000 person venue.

JessicaSarahS
06-06-2013, 01:04 PM
Either way, I'd rather see them in a 4,000 person venue than a 20,000 person venue.

It'll be very interesting to go from the Staples Center gig to this one.

ManBurning
06-06-2013, 01:15 PM
My girlfriend and I are contemplating this show and the other the next night in Vegas as well.
My deciding factor will be whether I can get GA tickets or not. I don't wanna be in seats for this show.

Would be neat to attend this show along with some of the giant arena ones, to see the comparison in stage show/production.
This one might have a more stripped down/intimate feel to it.

Krazy
06-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Do we even know what their lighting set-up is?

From Trent:
"Picking up where Lights in the Sky left off, this is the full-on NIN live experience realized as we never could before."

I agree the venue size will make this the more intimate of the shows, just kinda wondering if their gonna scale it down a bit.

heavenly_bearded
06-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Already have a babysitter and convinced the wife. Las Vegas all over again. If anyone who wants to stop and say hi I will be the shitfaced guy with the big beard who reaks like a skunk.

cynicmuse
06-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Count me in. Now I have to figure out if I want to do both nights.

suprefan
06-06-2013, 09:06 PM
My girlfriend and I are contemplating this show and the other the next night in Vegas as well.
My deciding factor will be whether I can get GA tickets or not. I don't wanna be in seats for this show.

Would be neat to attend this show along with some of the giant arena ones, to see the comparison in stage show/production.
This one might have a more stripped down/intimate feel to it.

Its all GA floor, the only seated tickets are in the balcony. If production was an issue, I think they wouldve just played Planet Hollywood again.

The Joint can handle the production, its a pretty sizeable stage.

http://www.hardrockhotel.com/userfiles/galleries/common_content/22/original/joint-slide-3.jpg

Callahan
06-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Put me down for this! I may be attending solo, but fuck it...would love to catch a couple shows in a smaller venue.

johnbron
06-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Ticket purchased! :D

frothy_ham
06-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Wooo hoooo!!! Got tix to both LV shows with no issues.

cynicmuse
06-11-2013, 03:59 PM
Got my ticket for this show, but I'm not a big fan of this ticketing process. I had the ticket at 1:30pm and somehow got to the point where it wouldn't let me check out. I was able to get a ticket later at 1:45pm. I'd hoped for tickets for both shows but I'll take what I can get.

Alvetica
06-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Anyone have presale info for Thursday? I want to get seats.

Lambda
06-11-2013, 04:09 PM
"Tickets sold through this NIN.com presale are SOLD OUT, however more tickets may be available in a special presale set to begin Wednesday, June 12 at 10:00 AM (local time to venue) via HERE (http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/360450/735762?brand=jointhr)
The password is: PM or check NIN.com account."

mensane
06-11-2013, 04:12 PM
i am pretty sure i got through, but have not received a confirmation email. did anyone get an email?

fragility3.1
06-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Got my ticket for this show, but I'm not a big fan of this ticketing process. I had the ticket at 1:30pm and somehow got to the point where it wouldn't let me check out. I was able to get a ticket later at 1:45pm. I'd hoped for tickets for both shows but I'll take what I can get.

Same exact problem I had, only I was unable to get another ticket. Guess I'll try for tomorrow's pre-sale and if that doesn't work, the public onsale. :-/

Alvetica
06-11-2013, 04:16 PM
"Tickets sold through this NIN.com presale are SOLD OUT, however more tickets may be available in a special presale set to begin Wednesday, June 12 at 10:00 AM (local time to venue) via HERE (http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/360450/735762?brand=jointhr)
The password is: nothing to see here"

Thank you!

ManBurning
06-11-2013, 04:17 PM
You guys leaving the presale passwords open to the public to view really should just say "log into your nin.com acct for a password to this" or say "I have the presale P/W PM me for it" as you do realize these are public forums and scalpers can just google the password info and these forums will show up, right?

The whole idea of NIN.com giving us the pre-sale passwords is to give the fans another crack at tickets before scalpers... just sayin...

Lambda
06-11-2013, 04:21 PM
i am pretty sure i got through, but have not received a confirmation email. did anyone get an email?

Just checked my inbox, looks like I got a receipt shortly after purchase.

You guys leaving the presale passwords open to the public to view really should just say "log into your nin.com acct for a password to this" or say "I have the presale P/W PM me for it" as you do realize these are public forums and scalpers can just google the password info and these forums will show up, right?

The whole idea of NIN.com giving us the pre-sale passwords is to give the fans another crack at tickets before scalpers... just sayin...

Good point. I didn't think of that. I'll edit my post.

gamecat235
06-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Well... couldn't get tickets for Saturday. They disappeared immediately from my point of view. First time in to get tickets, literally seconds after the link changed, I encountered the "there are not enough tickets to complete your order message..." tried for the next 20 minutes. hoping for expired sessions/tickets. Nada. Then at 2:00, my wife says that she got tickets, for Friday. And my brother got two tickets on Saturday (and one for Friday).

So, my mood went from "&*(^*(&%^&$&*$*%" to "holy shit I get to see NIN two nights in a row in Vegas!" in seconds. It pretty much looks like I'll be going both Friday and Saturday (original plan was just Saturday), and my wife will be seeing some other show on the strip (no shortage of them).

Any recommendations? She is totally ok with only seeing NIN once. She's not nuts like me. Any Vegas locals have any inside lines on the better shows to see or any deals for tickets for the many varied shows in Vegas on any given weekend night?

cynicmuse
06-11-2013, 04:40 PM
I got the confirmation email right after I got the ticket... but I didn't get a ticket until 1:45pm.

JessicaSarahS
06-11-2013, 05:38 PM
Any recommendations? She is totally ok with only seeing NIN once. She's not nuts like me. Any Vegas locals have any inside lines on the better shows to see or any deals for tickets for the many varied shows in Vegas on any given weekend night?

Which ones have you been to? I liked O and Love quite a bit. Most MGM resorts offer show tickets with multiple night stays. I know Monte Carlo is giving out tix now, but I haven't checked any other places yet: https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=MCH&host=offer&code=mtcent1

I got the confirmation email right after I got the ticket... but I didn't get a ticket until 1:45pm.

I kept trying until 2:10 when I gave up. If it wasn't the tickets showing up out of stock, it was the captcha fucking things up. :\

Alvetica
06-11-2013, 05:45 PM
So that gated area, is that leveled?

mensane
06-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Finally got the email confirmation- an hour later. That was stressful. Got a pair for Friday night but not for Saturday. First time I have ever not gotten a pre-sale (and therefore early entry) ticket. Hopefully I can at least get tickets for Saturday in the regular sale. I don't want to fly to Vegas just for one show.

Does anyone else think it is strange that the Vegas venue (with a smaller crowd) had lower ticket prices than all the other shows that went on sale today? Not that I am complaining.....I was worried they would be like $200.

gamecat235
06-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Which ones have you been to? I liked O and Love quite a bit. Most MGM resorts offer show tickets with multiple night stays. I know Monte Carlo is giving out tix now, but I haven't checked any other places yet: https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=MCH&host=offer&code=mtcent1

We haven't seen any shows in Vegas in years, so they are pretty much all new. We'll call to check and see what the ticket deals are with the package you mentioned, but the 20% off makes that a pretty decent deal in itself when it's with something else. I would imagine that she would more in the mood for something like O or Ka or (truth be told) Zumanity.

We're driving up from AZ (will see the Phoenix show the weekend before, then drive up to Vegas the following weekend). My brother and I drove up for the HTDA show last month. I wasn't going to miss that for the world.

JessicaSarahS
06-11-2013, 06:32 PM
We haven't seen any shows in Vegas in years, so they are pretty much all new. We'll call to check and see what the ticket deals are with the package you mentioned, but the 20% off makes that a pretty decent deal in itself when it's with something else. I would imagine that she would more in the mood for something like O or Ka or (truth be told) Zumanity.

We're driving up from AZ (will see the Phoenix show the weekend before, then drive up to Vegas the following weekend). My brother and I drove up for the HTDA show last month. I wasn't going to miss that for the world.

Oh yeah, Zumanity was cool, she'd probably like it. It's not very dirty or risque as far as Vegas shows can go, but it's entertaining. It's like the other Cirque shows, just with less clothing and a bit less set design.

ComaMJ33
06-11-2013, 07:29 PM
One ticket for Friday & Saturday in Vegas secured! Whew, this was a tough pre-sale, or maybe its just because its been 4 years since the last NIN pre-sale. It took me about 30 minutes total to get each ticket to each date. I chose to checkout separately to make sure once Saturday's ticket finally popped up I secured at least one show. Driving up from AZ for a weekend of NIN!

JessicaSarahS
06-11-2013, 08:23 PM
X107.5 has a presale going on with a different password than the one given by the nin presale link today. PM me for the password if you want it.

JessicaSarahS
06-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Sorry to the lurkers out there that PMd me. I should have clarified that I'd only give it out to members with at least 5 posts here.

Good luck to all today! Going to try this next presale on my phone since I'm away from the computer today.

Callahan
06-12-2013, 02:39 PM
There! feel MUCH better now, got tickets through the Ticketmaster presale! Kinda bummed that I couldn't get in on the nin.com tickets, but I'll still take it!

Alvetica
06-12-2013, 02:49 PM
Scored center section F row in the balcony. Very happy.

JessicaSarahS
06-12-2013, 02:57 PM
I got GA tix, but didn't see an option to look for seating. Hmm.

TheBang
06-12-2013, 03:52 PM
Really easy to get tix today with the Ticketmaster pre-sale, thank goodness. In fact, tickets are still available in all sections. NIN.com must've only had like 50 tickets or something.

The reserved seats were only available for the balcony section. Everything else is GA. If you're looking for reserved balcony tickets though, the current seats available in the pre-sale are kinda bad. You might want to wait for the general on-sale and see if the inventory is better.

heavenly_bearded
06-12-2013, 04:16 PM
I got GA tix, but didn't see an option to look for seating. Hmm.

All tickets I have seen are GA as well...

Denim Chicken
06-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Got my floor for both nights through the ticketmaster presale. Gotta start looking for a hotel. Where's everybody staying? I've never been to the Hard Rock at all, always stayed on the strip. Thinking about using Hotwire and hopefully staying in something very nice for a decent price.

johnbron
06-12-2013, 07:11 PM
When I was in Vegas for NIN in 2008, we used Hotwire for one of the nights (bought the morning of) and wound up at Hard Rock with a super cheap and very nice room. Tempted to book there since the venue is like, right there. I may hold off a while though since a few other friends will likely be in town for the shows. I just don't want to spend a small fortune on a room. Meh, we'll see. #ETS4LYFE

thenorthwood
06-12-2013, 08:03 PM
Got my tickets! A much smoother and less stressful experience than the nin.com presale.

Never been to this venue so I'm curious what area the GA Balcony selection on Ticketmaster refers to, or if that will even be an option when tickets go on sale to the public.

TheBang
06-12-2013, 10:38 PM
http://lv1.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/The-Joint-Seating-Chart.jpg

GA Balcony is the section labeled "301 SRO". It's on the 3rd floor. I don't know if GA Floor people have access to the GA Balcony and vice versa.

The 2nd floor is all reserved VIP Suites and Tables. I imagine you'd have to call the venue directly to find out about obtaining those.

The 3rd Floor Balcony (middle) is the only part with reserved seats. I'm not sure about "305 Tables". Might be non-VIP reserved.

Krazy
06-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Go right now to NIN.com for pre-sale!!!!!!!! Code is tension

ManBurning
06-12-2013, 11:32 PM
I got mine right at 10am for both shows, ETS was busted this morning so I couldn't report on my purchase, it was almost *TOO* easy...
Now that i'm home from work, and ETS is back, to my surprise, they are STILL available through the presale. Hmm, why are they not selling now? I assumed these would have been snatched up in an instant as it's the smallest venue on the tour, but it doesn't even seem like the scalpers are buying them with the presale code just sitting there out in the open for everyone to see on nin.com, lol.

Krazy
06-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Again, go to nin.com "promoter sale" right now, they're still available as I type this.

It's prpbably not selling since it's some weird promo thing people weren't expecting. GO!!!!.....

ManBurning
06-12-2013, 11:49 PM
I don't think it is a "weird promo thing" at all, I think they just assumed the tickets would have all been gone by now, but the fact they are still available they added a new "promoter sale" section to the NIN.com tour section. That section was not there earlier. Seems like they are going to link the promoter presale link and password for each night as the pre-sales start.

The only reason why Vegas is there right now is because it's the first of the shows to have the promoter pre-sale. Tomorrow a whole ton of others will be going on pre-sale including Toronto, Montreal, Boston, Cleveland etc. I bet all those sections tomorrow will have the same info updated under the "promoter pre-sale" section. They will have a link to ticketmaster and the password right below it.

I think they added this as a last minute thing to boost sales as alot of people probably didn't know how to/where to get the password so they just wanted to make it painfully obvious to anyone that went to the website looking at the onsale date/times. At this point, it doesn't even seem NIN are even trying to prevent scalping. Seems like they just want the event to sell now.

Also, from the 2 vegas thread's here, it doesn't seem like there are any locals actually going, haha. I wonder if the promoter is doing a bad job promoting the event in Vegas, or from your guys' experience, are the Vegas shows usually always full of out of towners? Seems like everyone across the US and Canada are flying to that location for the shows.

Krazy
06-12-2013, 11:51 PM
I got mine right at 10am for both shows, ETS was busted this morning so I couldn't report on my purchase, it was almost *TOO* easy...
Now that i'm home from work, and ETS is back, to my surprise, they are STILL available through the presale. Hmm, why are they not selling now? I assumed these would have been snatched up in an instant as it's the smallest venue on the tour, but it doesn't even seem like the scalpers are buying them with the presale code just sitting there out in the open for everyone to see on nin.com, lol.

Yeah, I don't know what the deal with this promoter pre-sale is. I saw it and was wondering what was going on, Googled "nin las vegas promo code" and saw password was "tension". This isn't technicaly a nin.com pre-sale- you can print these tickets it's not will call.

See you all there!

Krazy
06-13-2013, 12:04 AM
I don't think it is a "weird promo thing" at all, I think they just assumed the tickets would have all been gone by now, but the fact they are still available they added a new "promoter sale" section to the NIN.com tour section. That section was not there earlier. Seems like they are going to link the promoter presale link and password for each night as the pre-sales start.

The only reason why Vegas is there right now is because it's the first of the shows to have the promoter pre-sale. Tomorrow a whole ton of others will be going on pre-sale including Toronto, Montreal, Boston, Cleveland etc. I bet all those sections tomorrow will have the same info updated under the "promoter pre-sale" section. They will have a link to ticketmaster and the password right below it.

I think they added this as a last minute thing to boost sales as alot of people probably didn't know how to/where to get the password so they just wanted to make it painfully obvious to anyone that went to the website looking at the onsale date/times. At this point, it doesn't even seem NIN are even trying to prevent scalping. Seems like they just want the event to sell now.

Also, from the 2 vegas thread's here, it doesn't seem like there are any locals actually going, haha. I wonder if the promoter is doing a bad job promoting the event in Vegas, or from your guys' experience, are the Vegas shows usually always full of out of towners? Seems like everyone across the US and Canada are flying to that location for the shows.

(EDIT) DUH! : Password for this promo is right on nin.com, didn't see it since I was doing it from a phone.

Last time I went to LV for a show was Tool in 2010 at PH, venue I believe was around 7,000 capacity (same PH venue for final LITS show). I bought my first pair of tickets for myself and a friend, went on TM and found awesome seats so got those to- assuming the my other Tool tickets I could get rid of easily.

I ended up putting them on Stubhub super cheap (printable tickets) and no one bought them. Sold them before the show for I think $50 for the pair nright at the doors.

To answer the question- yeah, I think LV is weird for concerts. The 4000 capacity venue for this tour shouldn't have an issue though. (knocks on wood)

ManBurning
06-13-2013, 12:16 AM
I'm curious what (if any) show will be the first to sell out on this tour. I would ASSUME at only 4,000 tickets available, it would be these 2 Vegas shows.
Arena shows are hard to sell usually... but they have alot of time, alot of these shows aren't until October/November so they have a good 4-5 months to sell tickets.
An average "big" show here will get 3 months to sell tickets. So with an extra 2 months of ticket sales, i'd expect alot of these venues to sell good.

This will probably be the true test of time for Trent (wow, say that 10 times fast, haha), if these Arenas sell well, he knows he made a great decision coming back, but if this tour tanks, he might have second guessed his triumphant return from "retirement". Back when he did the [With_Teeth] club shows, he said it was to see if he was relevant anymore, as he thought nobody would care, but those shows were a hit.

I hope for everyone on this tour's sake it does sell well, as it seems like they are investing ALOT into the production value of this tour. I now see why 1) He is doing the festivals and 2) He resigned back onto columbia to help promote his record/tour. People said Trent made a mistake going back to Columbia, but I now see why he did it, as a business decision it actually makes sense. Have someone plan out all the business side of things, deal with the money and the tour schedule and the record distribution while Trent just has to worry about the music.

FULLMETAL
06-13-2013, 12:21 AM
I'm kinda hoping there will be some professional recording going on since this is the only location with shows 2 nights in a row.

ManBurning
06-13-2013, 12:24 AM
UPDATE: My girlfriend just brought this to my attention as she is trying to scope out a hotel for us to stay at, the Hard Rock Hotel (where they are playing) has packaged deals for a room and 2 concert tickets... Thus, further prooving this show possibly isn't selling very well.

http://www.hardrockhotel.com/las-vegas-specials/hotel-deals/nine-inch-nails-room-show-package/290

Krazy
06-13-2013, 12:32 AM
UPDATE: My girlfriend just brought this to my attention as she is trying to scope out a hotel for us to stay at, the Hard Rock Hotel (where they are playing) has packaged deals for a room and 2 concert tickets... Thus, further prooving this show possibly isn't selling very well.

http://www.hardrockhotel.com/las-vegas-specials/hotel-deals/nine-inch-nails-room-show-package/290

It really is impossible to tell. The pre-sale sold out quickly, and public sale isn't until Friday.

Vegas is definitley an odd ball for concerts. Take out the price of the tickets and the cheapest room is about $150.00, not exactly a steal.

We'll see what happens I guess.

ManBurning
06-13-2013, 12:37 AM
Yeah, the Vegas shows will no doubt sell well. We'll probably just stay at this hotel for convience sake. It's not really near the strip or anything, but i'm going for NIN, not to party with baffoons on the side of the road. And that way I can wear shorts to the show without having to go outside. I hate wearing pants to concerts, my legs get too sweaty!

Last Rights Records
06-13-2013, 01:29 AM
The hard rock just wants you to stay at their hotel and gamble, it doesn't have anything to do with how the tickets are selling. They wouldn't of booked 2 shows back to back if they thought NIN wasn't a very good draw. Both shows will sell out. BTW, priceline.com has rooms at the hard rock for $115 a night ($127 with fees) cheapest I've seen.

suprefan
06-13-2013, 01:40 AM
Go right now to NIN.com for pre-sale!!!!!!!! Code is tension

Theres 3 passwords for the presale today, what are you trying to get at?

The Hard Rock always offers these packages, thats how they do things. I actually bought a package like this when I went to see Depeche Mode at the old version of The Joint back in 2005. It made me not have to bother with the general onsale since this had tickets included.

ManBurning
06-13-2013, 02:09 AM
The hard rock just wants you to stay at their hotel and gamble, it doesn't have anything to do with how the tickets are selling. They wouldn't of booked 2 shows back to back if they thought NIN wasn't a very good draw. Both shows will sell out. BTW, priceline.com has rooms at the hard rock for $115 a night ($127 with fees) cheapest I've seen.

Yeah, we booked 3 nights for Friday-Sunday at the Hard Rock via priceline.

Alvetica
06-13-2013, 02:20 AM
I'm bringing my mom so I can stay at the Quad for free while she plays the slots.

JessicaSarahS
06-13-2013, 02:22 AM
I wonder if the promoter is doing a bad job promoting the event in Vegas, or from your guys' experience, are the Vegas shows usually always full of out of towners? Seems like everyone across the US and Canada are flying to that location for the shows.

Vegas concerts are always destination shows that people are willing to travel to from everywhere. No matter which band I see in Vegas, it always seems like the out of towners way outnumber the locals. My friend that lives in Vegas isn't a NIN fan but knows that I am, gave me a couple different presale codes from a radio station and another club, so word is getting around there it seems.

NYYRock
06-13-2013, 08:01 AM
Anyone from NY make the Vegas trip? Never been to Vegas before. I can not attend any concerts in my area due to work deadlines so wife and I are taking a mini-vacation for both Vegas dates. Got tix during nin presale for both and I have no problems with the tickets prices - money well spent.

demgoth
06-13-2013, 09:07 AM
I'm from Staten Island and I'll be making the trip for both shows! Great way to cap off the tour for me. Trying for as many shows as I can.

steelnails95
06-14-2013, 06:20 PM
I logged on right away and was only able to score GA Floor. Oh well, I am still way excited for this. I just don't know how I was unable to get tix for Saturday at all, and only GA options for Friday?

Alvetica
06-14-2013, 06:47 PM
Did the price go up? I see $171

fatherof4in4
06-16-2013, 02:30 PM
If anyone has tickets for this show and no one to go with and would like to go to the Saturday night show but have no tickets. Let's swap extras and enjoy two nights of NIN! Probably early for this type of suggestion but worst case I take the wife to only one show. Bob

Last Rights Records
06-19-2013, 12:25 AM
Did the price go up? I see $171

Yeah, looks like they did (although now they're $145 as of 6/18).

heavenly_bearded
06-19-2013, 10:56 AM
nevermind :)

RINGFINGER
06-24-2013, 02:30 PM
I am looking for a single GA Floor ticket for this show....Thanks so much!

gamecat235
06-27-2013, 01:00 PM
Oh yeah, Zumanity was cool, she'd probably like it. It's not very dirty or risque as far as Vegas shows can go, but it's entertaining. It's like the other Cirque shows, just with less clothing and a bit less set design.

Ended up choosing Zumanity and as my brother is bringing a friend and the presale was such a nightmare, we're going for the weekend, my wife and I are only seeing the Friday show and then seeing Zumanity (and probably, it seems, Blue Man Group as well) on Saturday. We ended up using the offer (a varient thereof actually) to get rooms at the Vdara.

Wanted to say thank you for pointing me in the direction of the deal/show suggestions. Gonna see them in Phoenix with my son, then Vegas with my wife and brother. Haven't caught them twice in support of the same album since TDS (when I saw them three times if you include the pre-TDS tour).

JessicaSarahS
06-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Ended up choosing Zumanity and as my brother is bringing a friend and the presale was such a nightmare, we're going for the weekend, my wife and I are only seeing the Friday show and then seeing Zumanity (and probably, it seems, Blue Man Group as well) on Saturday. We ended up using the offer (a varient thereof actually) to get rooms at the Vdara.

Wanted to say thank you for pointing me in the direction of the deal/show suggestions. Gonna see them in Phoenix with my son, then Vegas with my wife and brother. Haven't caught them twice in support of the same album since TDS (when I saw them three times if you include the pre-TDS tour).

No problem! That sounds like a great weekend plan, and Vdara is lovely. I'm glad it all worked out for you. :)

hippygeek
07-11-2013, 07:24 PM
So, anybody want to come in on a group rate at the MGM Signature suites (http://www.signaturemgmgrand.com/Suites/)? If we can get a pile of people together, the price is pretty good for what you get - $210 per room, per night for Fri/Sat night for a 950sq ft apartment that sleeps four. $139 for Thursday, if you want to arrive early. (oh + "$25 a day resort fee", heh), and 12% tax.

So, for 4 people, it works out as $65.80 pp, per night (Sat/Sun), and $45.92 on Thursday. Not cheap, but damn is it a good place (and that can always be split so that people who sleep in the living room on the pull out queen bed pay less than those in the bedroom. There's also a communal fire pit outside that we can use. I would suggest that the split be $80 pp for the bedroom, $55.80 for the pullout queen).

PM me if you're interested, and let me know whether you'd want Bedroom or pull out. magtig and Mel (I forgot your username!) shared ours in '08, and it was a damn good place to hang.

thom25
07-14-2013, 10:46 AM
That isn't a bad price at all for all that you get. Thanks for sharing. While I am interested, Brandon is working with Hard Rock to get a block of rooms there as well. I'm interested, but looking for the best deal, while staying at the Hard Rock is more convenient.

hippygeek
07-18-2013, 08:10 PM
Lukewarm reception to The Signature deal. PM me if you have a spare room at Hard Rock w prices :D

johnbron
07-23-2013, 05:15 PM
Has anyone attempted to swap names on the tickets to sell to someone else? I'm going to look into selling my single GA nin.com pre-sale tickets to these shows. That or they go to waste. I have way too much going on this year in my personal life (good stuff) to justify this Vegas stuff.

TheBang
07-23-2013, 07:26 PM
Has anyone attempted to swap names on the tickets to sell to someone else? I'm going to look into selling my single GA nin.com pre-sale tickets to these shows. That or they go to waste.
They're going to waste. You can't change the will-call names.

If you want a discussion about it: http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/1400-Nine-Inch-Nails-2013-tour?p=96414#post96414

johnbron
07-23-2013, 07:32 PM
They're going to waste. You can't change the will-call names.

If you want a discussion about it: http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/1400-Nine-Inch-Nails-2013-tour?p=96414#post96414

Thank you. I knew this was a risk when I bought. Sadness.

wch1208
07-28-2013, 10:39 AM
flew to Vegas in 2008 to see NIN at PH...so i will pass this experience on. If you can, depending on where you live, get a total rewards card at Harrahs or another Ceasers casino. In 2008 I stayed at Bally's, but this year I am staying at the Flamingo. We are coming in Wed and leaving Monday so we can hit both shows and also do some hiking at Red Rock Canyon. Staying 5 nights and my total bill is $108.50. There is a resort fee everyday at most Vegas Hotels (taxes and internet)<<fuckers>>...but if you can.....this is one great way to go.

also, keep an eye out for Southwest ticket deals. The day we got our tickets for Fri and Sat, Southwest was having a 72 hour sale and we got our tickets for 99 dollars each way.

(had to rejoin ETS due to some tech issues......hi to everyone i met in Vegas the last go around)

NYYRock
07-30-2013, 08:45 PM
flew to Vegas in 2008 to see NIN at PH...so i will pass this experience on. If you can, depending on where you live, get a total rewards card at Harrahs or another Ceasers casino. In 2008 I stayed at Bally's, but this year I am staying at the Flamingo. We are coming in Wed and leaving Monday so we can hit both shows and also do some hiking at Red Rock Canyon. Staying 5 nights and my total bill is $108.50. There is a resort fee everyday at most Vegas Hotels (taxes and internet)<<fuckers>>...but if you can.....this is one great way to go.

also, keep an eye out for Southwest ticket deals. The day we got our tickets for Fri and Sat, Southwest was having a 72 hour sale and we got our tickets for 99 dollars each way.

(had to rejoin ETS due to some tech issues......hi to everyone i met in Vegas the last go around)

I'm traveling from NY for a mini 5 night getaway (thurs - Mon) w/ both shows. I signed up for the total rewards and my price was not $108.50. Any suggestions? I have not yet booked anything. First time in Vegas

prettyninja
07-31-2013, 11:45 PM
Anyone have extra tickets for sale for Fridays show? I've got tickets for Saturday but really wanted to see both!

wch1208
08-03-2013, 01:02 PM
I'm traveling from NY for a mini 5 night getaway (thurs - Mon) w/ both shows. I signed up for the total rewards and my price was not $108.50. Any suggestions? I have not yet booked anything. First time in Vegas

when you sign in on Harrah's website...log in and the go to the link for Las Vegas. When you get to the reservation page go to the availability calender so that you can compare all Ceaser's hotels. make sure you are logged in when you are checking prices. I am not sure how generous they are to brand new card holders. I have had a card since the last NIN show in Vegas. I hope that helps.......

fatherof4in4
08-03-2013, 05:59 PM
Anyone have extra tickets for sale for Fridays show? I've got tickets for Saturday but really wanted to see both!

Me too! Hook us up! I can offer one for Saturday in exchange for one for Friday. Lets do it!

ronzer
08-05-2013, 06:18 AM
I've got two extra Sat GA tix, PM if interested

ronzer
08-05-2013, 06:25 AM
$370 for Friday & Saturday nights at Hard Rock Hotel, plus $50 dining credit:
http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-bk-hard-rock-hotel-and-casino-featuring-hrh-tower-suites-1?utm_source=rvs&utm_medium=afl&utm_campaign=227502&mobile=false

Ends in 3 days. Cheaper than anything I could find online.

intothevoid2007
08-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Anyone with a set of extra GA floor tickets for Friday or Saturday night PLEASE PM me!!! Thanks!!!

Denim Chicken
08-27-2013, 10:04 AM
Expedia has a deal for Tropicana for $75 a night with fees. Free cancellation. Ends in 16 hours.

Charlie
08-28-2013, 12:36 PM
I'm hoping the joint is a good venue.. I'm coming all the way from Australia for this!

TheRealNs1
08-28-2013, 12:42 PM
I'm hoping the joint is a good venue.. I'm coming all the way from Australia for this!

it is a good venue. new, clean, intimate, awesome.

Alvetica
09-02-2013, 10:56 AM
A Living social deal just popped up for the Hard Rock
https://www.livingsocial.com/escapes/766930-hard-rock-hotel-casino?afsrc=1&msdc_id=30-las-vegas&utm_campaign=digest_escapesweekend&utm_content=4&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast

intothevoid2007
09-11-2013, 11:10 AM
Looking for a pair of GA Floor tickets if anyone has a pair....Please PM me if you do with the cost...I am in Florida so I would have to figure out a way to do it

virushopper
09-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Do prices on Stubhub ever fluctuates?

heavenly_bearded
09-12-2013, 03:17 PM
Do prices on Stubhub ever fluctuates?

Always. I have found you can get the cheapest tickets an hour or so before a show. If you are looking for a ticket to this show in specific, PM me.

intothevoid2007
09-23-2013, 11:08 AM
Still looking for 2 GA Floor tickets for either night (or Both). Flying in from Orlando....Please PM me if you have any available!!! Thnaks

Harry Seaward
09-26-2013, 12:04 AM
Hey guys. So I got a little excited creating these threads. I won't be attending because I couldn't manage to get a ticket, so I haven't been checking these. If anyone wants to give me an updated list of attendees, I'll edit the OP and add it.

(Also, if anyone has any extra ticket, hit me up. Willing to pay over face if necessary. And I'd probably suck your dick.)
heavenly_bearded - Your inbox is full. I'm very interested.

museradio
09-26-2013, 06:17 PM
I am looking to trade. I have an extra GA floor purchased from ticketmaster for the 11/16 show and need a GA floor for the Friday 11/15 show. I live in the LA area and am flying out for the shows. Please PM if anyone can help. thanks!

heavenly_bearded
09-27-2013, 12:42 PM
Hey guys. So I got a little excited creating these threads. I won't be attending because I couldn't manage to get a ticket, so I haven't been checking these. If anyone wants to give me an updated list of attendees, I'll edit the OP and add it.

(Also, if anyone has any extra ticket, hit me up. Willing to pay over face if necessary. And I'd probably suck your dick.)
@heavenly_bearded (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=341) - Your inbox is full. I'm very interested.
Will fix that in a bit. As far as a BJ. Your name is Harry so I think I will pass. I have been in contact with my friend who has this ticket for sale. Will get back to you.

Scarlet Siren
09-30-2013, 03:58 PM
I'm looking for a floor/standing ticket (I'm coming over from Scotland so would like to buy a ticket who has a genuine spare and not from someone looking to make some extra $$$$, I hope you will appreciate! :) (I'll queue up all day front in line so you don't happen..... no dick sucking from this gal! Soz!)

Please PM if you can help, thanks for your consideration.

powerpipe
10-01-2013, 02:36 PM
I am also looking for a ticket to this show, floor tickets only though! Send me a pm if you have any extras to sell.

Scarlet Siren
10-08-2013, 03:31 AM
I'm looking for a floor/standing ticket (I'm coming over from Scotland so would like to buy a ticket who has a genuine spare and not from someone looking to make some extra $$$$, I hope you will appreciate! :) (I'll queue up all day front in line so you don't happen..... no dick sucking from this gal! Soz!)

Please PM if you can help, thanks for your consideration.

Still looking! Contact me!

RINGFINGER
10-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Hi - I am looking for a spare GA Ticket for this show since the wife is joining me - Please PM me - Thanks!

Scarlet Siren
10-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Looking for a third and fourth person to share a room at the Hard Rock Hotel on 15th and 16th November. Total breaks down like this:-

2 rooms available.
Double Queen bed - $422.56.
Supreme City King $489.76.

Must be booked by 16th October!

dunebug81
10-09-2013, 08:27 PM
$400+ for the hard rock? Holy shit that's stupid high. You could stay at Cosmo, Wynn, or Bellagio for less than that. It's a $10 cab ride to the Hard Rock from the strip. I'd call and ask for a casino rate, surely they can do better.

Harry Seaward
10-09-2013, 09:55 PM
Still trying my hardest for a ticket for these shows. Still willing to pay over face, as long as it's not a Stubhub level price. Thanks!

cynicmuse
10-09-2013, 11:35 PM
Looking for a third and fourth person to share a room at the Hard Rock Hotel on 15th and 16th November. Total breaks down like this:-

2 rooms available.
Double Queen bed - $422.56.
Supreme City King $489.76.

Must be booked by 16th October!
If you want to stay near the Hard Rock for cheaper, the Hyatt Place has two queens for $99 a night plus tax; it's 1/10th of a mile from the Hard Rock. As dunebug81 said, you can definitely get a cheaper rate on the strip. If you're truly set on the Hard Rock, you should sign up for their loyalty program, which appears to give general members 10% off room rates.

heavenly_bearded
10-16-2013, 09:41 AM
Vegas! Vegas! Vegas! I am sooo ready for these shows. Still have 2 friends looking for Friday tickets. Ga prefered. So happy I got presale tickets. Finding tickets for this show is a pain in the ass!

virushopper
10-16-2013, 10:27 AM
Vegas! Vegas! Vegas! I am sooo ready for these shows. Still have 2 friends looking for Friday tickets. Ga prefered. So happy I got presale tickets. Finding tickets for this show is a pain in the ass!
No kidding...

Lionheart66
10-16-2013, 01:08 PM
Hi Folks, I'm looking for a specific Tension tour shirt that I didn't pick up in Boston. I'll trade my 3 "We're In This Together" singles for it. I can provide pictures, so please private message me if interested.

howdidislipinto
10-16-2013, 01:09 PM
I StubHubbed for this show. I'll be the happy, very poor person in the balcony.

LOVEANDZOMBIES
10-16-2013, 02:44 PM
Vegas, Bitches.. (both nights) See you in the front row!

killer
10-20-2013, 04:43 PM
anyone have an extra NIN.com presale ticket for this show? i'm making the trek out from NYC. please message me. Thanks!

Harry Seaward
10-20-2013, 08:37 PM
I ordered two Friday GA tickets and they should be here by the end of this week. I'm looking for a Saturday ticket to trade. Anyone interested, please PM me or email me at tj.zawsum@gmail.com.

Thanks!

killer
10-24-2013, 03:03 AM
Can anyone tell me more about the venue? I understand that it holds 4,000 people, but does it have good sight lines from anywhere or only the front? I'm short, so usually I prefer to be on the rail, but that doesn't seem like it'll be possible for me unless I get a NIN.com presale ticket...I was originally thinking that it was like Terminal 5 in NYC, but bigger (not a fan of Terminal 5..). If anyone has any info and doesn't mind sharing, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

dunebug81
10-24-2013, 06:51 AM
This place is excellent. The floor is staggered like the stadium seating at movie theaters so even if you're not right up front you have a little elevation the further back you get. Google search some pictures and you'll see what Im talking about.

I've seen four or five shows there a few from the balcony and a few from the floor and both locations were just fine.

willgaspari
10-24-2013, 12:22 PM
Anyone with an extra presale GA, hit me up.

8bitglitch
10-24-2013, 03:03 PM
Looks like Rob Sheridan posted a recent tweet saying that the Vegas shows will be a little different because of the stage and production size. Check it -

https://twitter.com/rob_sheridan/status/393054663722807296

dunebug81
10-24-2013, 03:09 PM
Looks like Rob Sheridan posted a recent tweet saying that the Vegas shows will be a little different because of the stage and production size. Check it -

I expected the Vegas shows to be different then the rest. Just like the Spiral show at the Morongo casino a few years back had a large chunk of the middle changed from the normal With Teeth production.

willgaspari
10-24-2013, 06:51 PM
Any of you out there looking to get rid of a couple of presale GA's i'm your man.

Krazy
10-24-2013, 08:58 PM

Huh. I'm cool with it being an intimate setting and stuff (well, more intimate than the arenas), and it's a plus for them to switch things up while touring for 2 months. Doesn't explain the Tension pricing though. Going to the Saturday show so should be interesting to see what they got up their sleeve....

FULLMETAL
10-25-2013, 08:05 AM
Well, shit. There goes the theory about a Tension DVD being recorded at these two back to back dates.

ManBurning
10-25-2013, 12:49 PM
This makes me ever so excited now! I've been reading the setlists way too much latley, and was afraid that I knew exactly what was coming. Part of my figured these shows would be a little different when I first bought tickets, and i'm glad they will be.

I'm attending both nights, and the exciting thing is, they're probably going to be a completly different set of songs. Kinda like the [With_Teeth] club shows had 2 nights in a row, and the sets for both shows were so drastically different.

Anyway, this excites me to the max. I thought it was gonna be the same show 4 times, with 1 or 2 songs changed per show. But this is gonna be awesome! 2 unique shows in Vegas, then get to see the full Tension production the week after in Vancouver and Seattle.

TheBang
10-25-2013, 04:49 PM
2 unique shows in Vegas, then get to see the full Tension production the week after in Vancouver and Seattle.
Stop following me!

(Those are the same exact shows I'm going to :))

LOVEANDZOMBIES
10-26-2013, 04:16 PM
Ugh. I was really excited for the Tension production. Glad we know ahead of time. I'm sure it'll still be awesome.

Harry Seaward
10-26-2013, 06:18 PM
Got a Friday ticket for face value. $83 ($71+$12) plus the few dollars for shipping or whatever, unless you want me to just hand it to you in Vegas. Floor GA regular sale.

Email: tj.zawsum@gmail.com

virushopper
10-28-2013, 04:27 PM
Got a Friday ticket for face value. $83 ($71+$12) plus the few dollars for shipping or whatever, unless you want me to just hand it to you in Vegas. Floor GA regular sale.

Email: tj.zawsum@gmail.com
Done and done! Thanks dude!

heavenly_bearded
10-28-2013, 07:12 PM
I know someone who is looking to unload a ticket for both Friday and Saturday night. They are ga but not presale. Pm if interested. Face value of course.

EDIT: SOLD! Those went lightning fast!

cynicmuse
10-28-2013, 11:48 PM
Ugh. I was really excited for the Tension production. Glad we know ahead of time. I'm sure it'll still be awesome.
Yeah. I have mixed feelings about this. The Atlantic City show during LITS was probably my favorite LITS show due to the different set list and minimal production. But by that point, I'd seen the LITS show three times and followed up the AC show with Manchester, NH. I also knew when I got the ticket that the show wouldn't have the full production. There wasn't that warning this time. I'm also only getting to see the full production once this time around. I'm sure I'll enjoy it nonetheless.

TheDavidMurphy
10-29-2013, 05:15 PM
Tickets claimed! Best of luck to those still looking for one! :(

willgaspari
11-01-2013, 07:37 AM
So, here goes...

All you Friday presale GA ticket holders out there, If you're guest doesn't really care about their rail situation, lemme make you an offer here. I'll give up my regular GA ticket for this show for free to your guest if I'm able to buy the presale ticket off yer hands. This way your friend gets in for free, and you look and feel like the biggest hero out there! Because in reality, that's exactly who you are. BOO-YA!

hippygeek
11-01-2013, 10:59 PM
Shit that's a lot - seriously, stay across the road at Signature Suites (http://www.signaturemgmgrand.com/?&kbid=146588&sub=sjbLwXBeW_dc|pcrid|28757846778&gclid=CLrh8NWaxboCFQGe4AodNUoAHw) - we got a one bedroom for $125 a night (inc Jacuzzi and two bathrooms). Holy shit, scratch that - I just checked and they're now $300 a night! Wow, we lucked out by booking ahead :)

mooney138
11-02-2013, 12:03 PM
See you in Vegas!

LOVEANDZOMBIES
11-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Just heard about an after show at The Hard Rock featuring The Dreaming (Ex. Stabbing Westward). Saw them in SF and they were actually pretty good. https://www.hardrockhotel.com/las-vegas-events Also, Filter is playing the night before.

akm
11-03-2013, 03:35 PM
I was in a pretty bad car accident, and sustained a concussion. Unfortunately I can't tolerate loud noises and brights lights, both of which are a pretty large part of a NIN show. I have section 402 Row M seat for 11/15 and a GA Balconey for 11/16. I am looking for face value for each ticket, $95, plus whatever shipping method you prefer. Please email AKM1@cox.net. Thanks.

TheBang
11-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Just heard about an after show at The Hard Rock featuring The Dreaming (Ex. Stabbing Westward). Saw them in SF and they were actually pretty good. https://www.hardrockhotel.com/las-vegas-events Also, Filter is playing the night before.
Holy shit, thank you for posting this. That's my Thur. night sorted then. It's gonna be cutting it close making it from the airport to the hotel to the venue. Wow, the Vinyl is an absolutely tiny space.

And I liked Stabbing Westward too, so I'll have to check into The Dreaming and see if I want to see that too.
Edit: Hm, how is that an after show? They seem to be playing at the same time as NIN.
Edit 2: I see it's being billed as an "after show". And "No Cover". That means it's free?

ManBurning
11-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Hmm, yeah I donno how it is classified as an "afterparty" when the set times are almost identical to NIN...
I'd really actually like to check out The Dreaming, I listened to them quite often actually. Pretty good stuff, always wanted to see them live, and this looks like it might be my chance. That is if the shows don't collide.

I'm guessing they booked this show for the sole reason of going to check out the NIN show themselves. I doubt the band is gonna try and compete with NIN for an audience, especailly if they are charging FREE cover. That's right, there is no cover, it's absolutely free to just waltz in there.

Says doors at 8, show at 9. I feel bad for whatever band has to go on stage while NIN is playing, but if this event is in fact going to start right after NIN ends, count me in for more music!

killer
11-04-2013, 01:00 AM
I just asked the guys in the Dreaming to confirm when they go on. I will post it here when I hear back. My understanding was that they will go on after NIN.

TheBang
11-04-2013, 06:05 AM
Thanks, killer. I assume they will coordinate it so that they don't go on until after NIN has finished. It's listed on their website (http://www.thedreamingband.com/) as "NIN After Party Show".

Vinyl is literally across the hallway from The Joint, so it'll be really easy to get there after NIN is done.

killer
11-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Per Chris, they will start playing 10min after NIN finishes :)

heavenly_bearded
11-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Everything posted here is correct. The show is free but you need your nin ticket stub to get in. It is in the venue directly across the hall from the joint.

TheBang
11-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Awesome, I guess I will go then. Thanks for the info, people.

ManBurning
11-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Agreed, thanks for the info, i'll be attending this as well. I hope we get to keep our NIN ticket stub though, I don't want to give it up just to get into the "afterparty" If they ask to keep the stub, i'll just say forget the concert, i'd rather keep my stub for my collection.

RINGFINGER
11-05-2013, 06:31 PM
I am in dire need of a GA Floor Ticket for this show - If someone has an extra - Please PM me - It does not need to be a pre-sale ticket a TICKETMASTER Ticket is just fine. Thanks!

ManBurning
11-06-2013, 11:56 PM
So, I have a friend who has a pair of hard copy ticketmaster tickets he is looking to sell as he cannot attend the show. They are GA floor tickets. I think he is looking to sell them together, so people only looking for 1 ticket might be out of luck. Also, the tickets will be mailed via registered mail with a tracking number. PM me if you are interested.

hippygeek
11-07-2013, 08:20 PM
Any ETS Meetup at the Hard Rock just got a lot more dangerous (http://m.travelzoo.com/local-deals/Las-Vegas/Restaurant/78897/)...

dunebug81
11-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Any ETS Meetup at the Hard Rock just got a lot more dangerous (http://m.travelzoo.com/local-deals/Las-Vegas/Restaurant/78897/)...

Is there an official time/place for an ETS meetup??

hippygeek
11-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Is there an official time/place for an ETS meetup?? I'm pretty sure it's going to be at The Ainsworth at The Hard Rock on Friday and Saturday from 11am until 3am ;-) Edit: just ordered the deal. Not valid Saturdays, and only valid Thursdays after 9pm, and a 15% gratuity will charged, so the complete deal is $29 + $13.50 gratuity (max) = $42.50 =~ $7 per cocktail. Still not a bad deal, but be aware...

Alvetica
11-09-2013, 06:51 PM
Cool info about The Dreaming aftershow. I saw them earlier this year and really loved their cover of Depeche Mode's It's No Good.

huskyla27
11-10-2013, 09:53 AM
I have 2 GA Floor hard tickets for Nov 16th Vegas show. Just looking to get back what I paid and shipping. Please email me if you're interested

Thank you,

calguy77@yahoo.com

Callahan
11-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Just missed those tickets by about 20 minutes.

If anyone has an extra pair, let me know! have a couple friends that are looking to attend the show as well.

howdidislipinto
11-11-2013, 03:06 AM
Edit: sold!

dunebug81
11-11-2013, 05:09 AM
I have two tickets for row B in the balcony that I'm looking to sell. I bought them on stubhub so it's above face value but I'm not looking to make a cent of profit, I just want to sell them for exactly what I paid for them and I can forward my receipt to verify. I understand if that's frowned upon at ETS, just wanted to throw it out there. I'm seeing the Saturday Vegas show and Friday just ended up being overkill on my budget.

how much I may be interested. My brother has made a last min decision to see the shows with me this weekend. Interested in a partial trade for a single floor + cash for your tickets?

heavenly_bearded
11-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Haunted Vegas Tours on Sunday Sunday Sunday! http://www.hauntedvegastours.com/ Only because they closed down Eli Roth's Goretorium :( http://goretorium.com/

Scarlet Siren
11-11-2013, 09:05 AM
If anyone has two presale tickets for Friday let me know!

Willing to give you my GA ticket and I'll pay for the presale ticket. I reckon my buddy will consider doing the same. A free NIN show if you're willing to sell off your presale tickets basically.

heavenly_bearded
11-11-2013, 09:11 AM
If anyone has two presale tickets for Friday let me know!

Willing to give you my GA ticket at pay for the presale ticket.
Ya know, we could just save you a spot up front, unless you are just wanting to come over and stand in the cool people line :)

Scarlet Siren
11-11-2013, 10:17 AM
Ya know, we could just save you a spot up front, unless you are just wanting to come over and stand in the cool people line :)

Would you do that? *flutters lashes*

heavenly_bearded
11-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Would you do that? *flutters lashes*

Oh you already know it. Might have to fight Lauren though. She is roller derby chick and tough as add a $2 streak.

fragility3.1
11-11-2013, 03:45 PM

Could you save me a spot? I just found out that I can't leave San Diego as early as I hoped due to a last minute work thing and would be willing to trade you a few drinks for a spot up front.

Scarlet Siren
11-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Oh you already know it. Might have to fight Lauren though. She is roller derby chick and tough as add a $2 streak.

You're the best! I was getting ready to throw some elbows to get my spot in front of Robin! LOL!

theruiner
11-11-2013, 07:46 PM
I'm looking for a ticket for either show this weekend. I'm looking specifically for a hundred bucks or less. Beggars can't be choosers, but I'd like a decent seat. Just don't want to be all the way at the top.

mooney138
11-12-2013, 05:07 AM
I'm looking for a ticket for either show this weekend. I'm looking specifically for a hundred bucks or less. Beggars can't be choosers, but I'd like a decent seat. Just don't want to be all the way at the top.

How does $90 for a Ticketmaster GA Floor on Friday sound to you? The ticket is in my possession. The person it was for decided to only go on Saturday night vs. both nights. I should be in Vegas late tonight. My nin.com plus one also has a balcony ticket for sale because the person it was for is not coming to Vegas due to work. My plus one will be flying in on Wednesday evening. I'll find out how much he wants for it.

erikn
11-12-2013, 09:59 AM
I decided to fly out last minute. I'm looking for 1 ticket to each show. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

heavenly_bearded
11-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Could you save me a spot? I just found out that I can't leave San Diego as early as I hoped due to a last minute work thing and would be willing to trade you a few drinks for a spot up front.

Sorry, meeting a lot of people for these shows. Many of which will probably fight you to the death for that spot. Scarlet Siren is a friend outside of ETS so I offered it to her. I am by no means the organizer of who gets to stand where. So long as my wife gets her rail spot I don't care who is where.

heavenly_bearded
11-12-2013, 11:56 AM
Also, all of you folks looking for tickets. There have been many listed and sold on craigslist recently by NIN fans for NIN fans @ face value. Watch there and you should have no problem. http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/search/?sort=rel&areaID=26&subAreaID=&query=nine+inch+nails+tickets&catAbb=sss

fragility3.1
11-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Sorry, meeting a lot of people for these shows. Many of which will probably fight you to the death for that spot. @Scarlet Siren (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=2217) is a friend outside of ETS so I offered it to her. I am by no means the organizer of who gets to stand where. So long as my wife gets her rail spot I don't care who is where.

No worries, it was worth a shot.

LadyP
11-12-2013, 03:09 PM
I've just made up my mind to make the trek to this show from Chicago. Now I need a ticket.

If anyone has a ticket for Friday they need to unload, please let me know. I'd rather buy from a fan than a scalper. Please help out a fellow NIN addict.

Erzen
11-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Hey big ETS, saw NIN at both Kimmel and at Staples and excited to see them in Vegas! A small group of us are headed from LA, and have an extra ticket for the floor for Sat night make a reasonable offer and it's yours.

:)

heavenly_bearded
11-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Man. Talking to a lot of people about these shows. There is going to be a lot of footage assuming security at The Joint aren't nazis. About 30 people in our group. This is going to be the biggest rowdiest nin fan meetup ever! I look forward to meeting everyone, and getting fucked up. Mooney is already at the hard rock. No nin poker chips as far as she can tell. But if there are i will get a bunch for those who can't make it.

TheRealNs1
11-13-2013, 04:42 PM
$250 to fly out to vegas for 1 show, or wait until next year....

decisions decisions....

Harry Seaward
11-13-2013, 04:54 PM
$250 to fly out to vegas for 1 show, or wait until next year....

decisions decisions....

Is that really a question?

TheRealNs1
11-13-2013, 04:59 PM
Is that really a question?

yes =X

I'd probably be at around $500 all in when it's all said and done...not sure that's worth it for 1 day of fun...extreme, extreme fun...

killer
11-13-2013, 05:17 PM
Hello,

I have an extra Ticketmaster GA FLOOR Ticket purchased on Stubhub that I am asking $75 for. If you are interested, please let me know ASAP. I won't be checking the forums much after 12am EST. Thanks!

mooney138
11-13-2013, 06:46 PM
Yup, I did a little recon/social engineering this afternoon.

heavenly_bearded
11-13-2013, 07:46 PM
yes =X

I'd probably be at around $500 all in when it's all said and done...not sure that's worth it for 1 day of fun...extreme, extreme fun...

1 day? Why not both?

TheRealNs1
11-13-2013, 07:58 PM
1 day? Why not both?

Cuz I don't want to be out $800 by the time it's all said and done.

(I checked and flight times are not feasible or outrageously expensive)

ManBurning
11-13-2013, 11:18 PM
I love how everyone just decided at the last minute they want to go to this show after the show had been sold out for months and travel and hotel expenses have trippled since June, lol.

Either way, seeing the Vegas show finally reach the top of the upcoming NIN shows section of this forum is really exciting! First Tension show of 2013 for me, and it's technically not even a tension show, it's gonna be awesome. So excited!

48 hrs from now we'll be hearing The Perfect Drug! (Well, one can dream, heh)

Harry Seaward
11-13-2013, 11:25 PM
I love how everyone just decided at the last minute they want to go to this show after the show had been sold out for months and travel and hotel expenses have trippled since June, lol.

Personally, I tried for NIN.com presales in June and couldn't get any in time. Then I tried for regular presales later that day and couldn't get any. Then I threw a tantrum and decided that I needed to save my money and not go on some stupid concert trip so I tried my best to forget about it.

...then Trent posted that 'All Time Low' snippet to Instagram and months of regret and anxiety flooded over me and it was at that moment I decided I was seeing these shows NO MATTER WHAT. ~$700 later, here I am, drinking some beers to help sleep before I wake up at 7am tomorrow to head to the airport to get on a plane headed toward beautiful Sin City.

\m/-_-\m/

Hazekiah channeling aside, the point is, it doesn't matter if you buy your tickets five months in advance or on the street twenty minutes before show time. At least you're going!

TheRealNs1
11-13-2013, 11:36 PM

Either way, seeing the Vegas show finally reach the top of the upcoming NIN shows section of this forum is really exciting! First Tension show of 2013 for me, and it's technically not even a tension show, it's gonna be awesome. So excited!

48 hrs from now we'll be hearing The Perfect Drug! (Well, one can dream, heh)

I thought I would be satisfied with Staples. Clearly not!

ManBurning
11-14-2013, 12:50 AM
I thought I would be satisfied with Staples. Clearly not!

That's what I wanna hear my man! Justify my decision of purchasing tickets to soo many shows! LOL

At one point when this tour first started I had *slight* regrets of purchasing tickets to 4 shows. My bank account was hurting and I saw the first week of setlists, and I was like "really? I'm kinda disappointed". But, as time went on, the setlists got BETTER and I my decision of purchasing plane rides, hotels and tickets to 4 different shows was starting to feel better. It wasn't until Rob tweeted that the Vegas shows will pretty much be a completly new and unexperienced show on Tension that my excitement level of attending those Vegas shows in edition to my other 2 shows was in full force. I was so stoked from that point on.

There was also the slight fear that the shows would be as static as the [With_Teeth] arena shows were. I attended about 3-4 of those in a row, and the setlists became so predictable by the end of my run of shows that I could call what was coming next and it lost it's excitement level.

I mean, I had a feeling Vegas was going to get something special right from the get-go. That was one of the things that pushed me to grab tickets to the Vegas shows, the fact the venue was so small and that they were back-to-back nights in the same city. That is always nice as well to not have to get up early and how a plane or bus to the next city to catch the next show. Back to back nights is always a warm welcome as well.

So now I don't feel so bad at all, get to see the 2 "unique" Vegas shows, then fly back to Vancouver where I get to see the full tension production against the rail (I have nin.com pre-sale for this show), and then get to experience the tension show again the next night in Seattle. I have pre-sale for Seattle as well, but i'll probably be hanging closer to the middle/back to be able to take in all the lights and stage production for the show. Get a few nice different prespectives of the show.

Personally, I tried for NIN.com presales in June and couldn't get any in time. Then I tried for regular presales later that day and couldn't get any. Then I threw a tantrum and decided that I needed to save my money and not go on some stupid concert trip so I tried my best to forget about it.

I honestly don't know how you had such a hard time getting tickets for the shows, I mean regular ticketmaster tickets that is. I couldn't get nin.com pre-sale tickets for the life of me either But I was up bright and early waiting for the ticketmaster sale to commence, and my girlfriend and i were each taking on the task of getting 2 tickets for a different night. I had Friday, she had Saturday. The countdown til sale time begun, and you know how it goes... gotta work your magic fast while your heart is racing...

To my surprise, got tickets without a problme, first try. Phew, let's see how the girlfriend did, oh she scored a pair as well, nice. Rested and stared at the confirmation page for about half an hour, only to go back and "see" if tickets were still available... to my surprise, 2 GA tickets were STILL available after 30 mins of being on sale. That never happens! Oh well... I had mine, I didn't care... on with my day...

It was either later that night, or even the next night, I was talking to a friend and he decided to look for tickets, he too was able to get a pair for Friday night by checking on a whim, this was at least 12-24 hrs after it had been on sale already. So we were surprised. As the site was saying "none left" but he was able to get to checkout and purchase a pair, only to go back and check again right after and tickets were STILL available.

So, i'm not sure how you were having so much trouble, but, hey - you got tickets now, so all is well!!

And as a final note to everyone, I am not as fortunate enough to be hanging up at the front with all you pre-sale members here, as I just have regular ticketmaster tickets so... enjoy your rail fellow ETS folks!

I think this might be one of the largest NIN / ETS events i've ever come across. So many people from all around the world going to these specific shows. Quite magical actually.

Hopefully we can film, i've been hearing some extreme horror stories about the tension shows and filming. I'd like to have 1 drunk as fuck show, and 1 show to chill and take photos/videos. But I guess i'll need to be cautious with filming based on what i've heard about no filming being allowed.

JessicaSarahS
11-14-2013, 01:09 AM
I'll be in Vegas tomorrow, wooo! :D

heavenly_bearded
11-14-2013, 08:19 AM
ManBurning - @ lolla you didn't stop and say hello. I forgave you. This time i will not.

Some drinking we must do(yoda voice).

Plane leaves in 4 hours. I will be drunk in 5. Look for a big beard and ets shirt :)

mooney138
11-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Whoever still has a ticket they are trying to sell or whoever is still looking for a ticket, please send me a PM so that I can make a brand spankin new ticket list for you all on here like the one on the forum.nin.com to help both buyers and sellers.

virushopper
11-14-2013, 11:06 AM
Getting an oil change and checking my tires for tomorrow.

Can't wait!

ManBurning
11-14-2013, 11:25 AM
@ManBurning (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=33) - @ lolla you didn't stop and say hello. I forgave you. This time i will not.

Some drinking we must do(yoda voice).

Plane leaves in 4 hours. I will be drunk in 5. Look for a big beard and ets shirt :)

Haha, well trying to scope anyone out at Lolla was like finding a needle in a haystack.
I never realized that "afterparty" you invited me to clashed with the Ghost concert I was attending that evening til I go to Chicago and was planning my nights. Literally opened up ETS to private message the guy instructions on how to get to his house and was like "shit, we're going to the Ghost concert tonight... well there goes that"

I'm assuming you're doing your pre-drinking before the show somewhere? As mentioned, I don't have pre-sale nin.com tickets so I already know I ain't getting rail, so I don't care to lineup super early, but I assume all you ETS folks are gonna be lining up in the pre-sale line super early.

So when/where is everyone going to be meeting on Friday? Before/After? I'll be hitting up The Dreaming afterparty concert after the show. Before? Probably do a little pre-drinking in our hotel room I suppose. But if there is an official ETS pre-drinking party somewhere, let me know.

I doubt you'll want to forfit your rail position to drink at the show. That's the tough thing about wanting to be right at the front and wanting to drink at the show at the same time. You basically need to drink before ya get in, but by the time the show starts it's been a few hours since you've had a drink, so you've pretty much sobered up.

Also, We're gonna try and not get smashed til the Saturday show. My girlfriend and I have a hiking trip at Red Rocks Canyon planned for Saturday afternoon we need to get up for, haha.

I'm not in town til tomorrow... got 1 more day of work to suffer through today and then it's PARTY TIME! My flight leaves at 10:45am tomorrow morning, probably be checking into the hotel around 3pm, so it really doesn't give us a whole heck of a lot of time before the show.

heavenly_bearded
11-14-2013, 12:11 PM
I am not going to Vegas to wait in lines all day. Will pm you when you get there. Busy day. Going to airport now.

dunebug81
11-14-2013, 01:38 PM
^^exactly. Even being in the middle of the floor is close then you would be at an arena show.

Anyone in town already and going to filter tonight?

Callahan
11-14-2013, 03:56 PM
Just packed my bag, heading to the airport in about an hour, can't wait to see these shows!

Not sure if I'll have access to ETS while I'm there, depends how easy/hard it is to come across wifi. Roaming charges for us Canadians are brutal when traveling to the US.

Charlie
11-14-2013, 04:08 PM
Just catching a plane there now, shall be a mad rush but planning on seeing Filter tonight

killer
11-14-2013, 04:39 PM
^^exactly. Even being in the middle of the floor is close then you would be at an arena show.

Anyone in town already and going to filter tonight?

im in Vegas. Going to filter :)

xcross23
11-14-2013, 05:51 PM
Hey Guys,

Our friend needs a ticket Saturday night- let us know we can meet just about anywhere on the strip!

text or email

305 607 5980

xcross23@gmail.com

Papagolash
11-14-2013, 06:08 PM
Wooooo headed out to Vegas tomorrow morning!!

heavenly_bearded
11-14-2013, 07:40 PM
The bearded eagle has landed. Going downtown. Everyone have fun!

cynicmuse
11-14-2013, 08:14 PM
Ticketmaster has GA and seats on sale right now.

TheBang
11-14-2013, 09:39 PM
Set times tonight

8-8:30 we as human
8:45-9:30 fight or flight
10:00 filter

xcross23
11-14-2013, 09:44 PM
Folks,

Three friends, in Vegas- at a resort--- Who's around??- say hi---all accomplished peeps here...Let's hang, drink, smoke, and feast and gamble-- and well

ManBurning
11-14-2013, 11:50 PM
Not sure if I'll have access to ETS while I'm there, depends how easy/hard it is to come across wifi. Roaming charges for us Canadians are brutal when traveling to the US.

They sure the fuck are! My phone is pretty much useless down in the USA.

Anyway, Phew what a long day, glad that's over! 10 day vacation starts now, woooo! Time to pack my bag and try and get some sleep tonight. Gotta get up bright and early to catch my flight at 10:45am tomorrow morning. We're staying at the hard rock, should be there around 3pm. Quick food and booze run and we should be ready to party around 5pm!

Keep us updated of any pre/after show ETS gatherings. I know I have intentions of going to The Dreaming show after NIN, not sure who else is gonna tag along unless something better comes up, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

heavenly_bearded
11-15-2013, 12:34 AM
Night 1. Drank too much. Thanks for that @Harryseaward Hope you make it back ok...

Discobunny
11-15-2013, 10:37 AM
See you crazy kids soon! Hopping in the car.
My vacation has been bookended by NIN shows. Looking forward to fabulous fun!

LOVEANDZOMBIES
11-15-2013, 11:31 AM
Vegas bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dunebug81
11-15-2013, 11:39 AM
I have an extra GA Floor Ticketmaster ticket in hand for Friday's show for sale at face value. I'm staying at a hotel across from the Hard Rock Hotel, so I can pretty much meet you there at any time. PM me with your phone number if you want to buy it.

Ill take it, pm sent!

dunebug81
11-15-2013, 11:49 AM
Well I didn't make it to Filter last night. I saw the setlist from this tour and it kinda meh. More Short Bus / Welcome to the Fold and less everything else.

Cant wait for tonight. If anyone wants to hang out and gamble lets do it!!! Shoot me a text or call and we'll get together. 770-330-5915. I think we'll be at Mandalay Bay for most of the weekend. I was at Golden Gate but they've pissed me off so I'm moving hotels.

LOVEANDZOMBIES
11-15-2013, 01:18 PM
Yo, if anyone wants to say hi, I'll be the one with NIN shirt in the front row..

TheRealNs1
11-15-2013, 01:50 PM
super jelly guys, have fun.

mensane
11-15-2013, 01:51 PM
Heads up early entry GA people... The Joint isn't letting people line up. They have a list at the box office. You AND YOUR GUEST check in with your id and they put a numbered wristband on you so you can come back and line up later.

mooney138
11-15-2013, 02:13 PM
We still have the seated balcony Ticketmaster ticket available: Section 404, Row H, Seat 8 for $80 (paid $93).

heavenly_bearded
11-15-2013, 04:03 PM
Pm me if you want to see tonights setlist. I have it but won't post and ruin the show

theruiner
11-15-2013, 04:49 PM
One GA ticket was available for tonight's show on Ticketmaster if anyone's interested. I checked about ten minutes ago. I would go tonight but there's just no way. If I left right this very minute I would barely make it on time. Oh, well.

intothevoid2007
11-15-2013, 05:10 PM
Heads up early entry GA people... The Joint isn't letting people line up. They have a list at the box office. You AND YOUR GUEST check in with your id and they put a numbered wristband on you so you can come back and line up later.
Is this NIN presale? I have 2 GA tickets (internet tickets) I bought from someone off of Ebay. I won't have a problem with these, will I?

mensane
11-15-2013, 05:55 PM
I have NIN.com pre-sale GA. Pretty sure the ticketmaster GA has different lineup.

ManBurning
11-15-2013, 06:01 PM
Alright, finally checked in at the hotel. Looking forward to the show tonight! I'm the guy with the long black hair and long goatee in the Fixed shirt, stop by and say hi if you see me.

P.s. typing on tablets sucks! Took me 15 mins to write this, wow.

heavenly_bearded
11-15-2013, 06:13 PM
Pm me if you want to see tonights setlist. I have it but won't post and ruin the show

Statement retracted. Cannot figure out how to send a pic via pm. Look up Steve Kuchera on fb. That's me. I have it posted over there

Ryan
11-15-2013, 06:24 PM
Statement retracted. Cannot figure out how to send a pic via pm. Look up Steve Kuchera on fb. That's me. I have it posted over there

I'm looking at your photos but don't see it...

suprefan
11-15-2013, 06:25 PM

Theres more than one of you and you could host it on a picture site and send the link to anyone.

also, regarding the wristbandind and whatnot. So when the joints box office opens is when you can get that all taken care of if im reading the above posts correctly.

Alvetica
11-15-2013, 06:36 PM
Alright, finally checked in at the hotel. Looking forward to the show tonight! I'm the guy with the long black hair and long goatee in the Fixed shirt, stop by and say hi if you see me.

P.s. typing on tablets sucks! Took me 15 mins to write this, wow.

Ha, I saw you check in. I had an eraser shirt on. Jealous of your shirt, mine is soo faded.

ManBurning
11-15-2013, 06:41 PM
Ha, I saw you check in. I had an eraser shirt on. Jealous of your shirt, mine is soo faded.

Ha, awesome! I saw the guy with the eraser shirt on check in a few people ahead of us, so that was you.

TheBang
11-15-2013, 06:51 PM
I don't see it either. Just post it somewhere and post the link here, instead of embedding the photo.

fragility3.1
11-15-2013, 06:54 PM
Just checked in at Planet Hollywood. Be over there in 20 minutes.

mensane
11-15-2013, 06:55 PM
also, regarding the wristbandind and whatnot. So when the joints box office opens is when you can get that all taken care of if im reading the above posts correctly.

The box box office has been opened all day. Got my wristband at 11am. It seems that we will pick up tickets and then immediately go into a little hold area to line up for early entry.

There are currently people lined up over there without wristbands as well.

Ryan
11-15-2013, 06:56 PM

h_b, we can't see it. Please post it somewhere so we can! :)

suprefan
11-15-2013, 07:06 PM
The box box office has been opened all day. Got my wristband at 11am. It seems that we will pick up tickets and then immediately go into a little hold area to line up for early entry.

There are currently people lined up over there without wristbands as well.

Ok, well I guess the bigger question would be is when can somebody for Saturday pick up a wristband. So your wristband is numbered and you lined back up in order later on in the day. Then you got your tickets a little while ago and were put in the holding area correct? Not trying to confuse, just want to be sure of what is being done is all, thanks.

heavenly_bearded
11-15-2013, 07:30 PM
If i go ahead and post, will people be upset? Fuck it, don't like it don't look.

http://imgur.com/efmNsgf (http://imgur.com/efmNsgf)

suprefan
11-15-2013, 07:32 PM
In this thread, sure. In the spoiler thread itself, prob not so much. Guess The hope for variance is tomorrow.

virushopper
11-15-2013, 07:56 PM
Just placed my mega parlay and now on my way to the Hard Rock

FULLMETAL
11-15-2013, 08:15 PM
I'm just happy my favorite song is still in the encore. Thanks for sharing.

virushopper
11-15-2013, 08:54 PM
Freakin' line!