PDA

View Full Version : 2013.11.05 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

Kid Charlemagne
06-06-2013, 12:09 PM
With Explosions in the Sky.!!! Who else is ready for NIN's return to the Alamo City?

ryanmcfly
06-06-2013, 02:37 PM
I'll try my best be there since its the closest show to the DFW area. I just need to see my syllabus for my classes next semester to figure out if there's a test that day.

Dinki Di
06-06-2013, 03:38 PM
I will be there. I wish it was an Austin date.

Bmw1185
06-06-2013, 08:14 PM
I will be there. on the rail. no matter what. Last show I attended was the 2 chicago shows on Wave Goodbye...cannot wait. Anyone else from the DFW area going?

ryanmcfly
06-06-2013, 08:23 PM
I'll probably be there. It depends on school though.

batsy
06-12-2013, 12:23 AM
really sad there's no Houston date but i'm considering roadtripping it to San Antonio. i just wish i knew the price ranges. i don't care to be in the pit but i would like to be in the seats near the side of the stage.

The Doctor
06-24-2013, 10:25 AM
I haven't done a pre-sale for nin.com since 2008. Do I just keep clicking refresh on http://tour.nin.com/ until 1pm CT hits? Or is there a less obvious landing page I should be on? Any advice to make this as smooth as possible is extremely appreciated.

paulgandersman
06-24-2013, 12:47 PM
i'm sitting here ready to attempt my purchase. fingers crossed.

Dinki Di
06-24-2013, 01:07 PM
I got GA tickets for the show. $91 sounds so much better than $100.

paulgandersman
06-24-2013, 01:09 PM
got my 2 tix. just checked right now and it says there's no GA tix left. fast. see you all there!

The Doctor
06-24-2013, 01:22 PM
After the system losing my tix initially and much screaming from me, perseverance paid off and I managed to snag 2 seats in section 8. Super happy. Can't wait.

But after fees $104 each, which makes this the most expensive show I've ever paid for, next to Gorillaz on the Plastic Beach tour, which was right around $100/each after fees.

nailsinch9
06-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Lost my pair after I saw the ticket price... $208 for a pair!! Wow. Anyway, anyone know the pre-sale info/password for Thursday?

paulgandersman
06-24-2013, 01:30 PM
...Anyway, anyone know the pre-sale info/password for Thursday?

what are you referring to?

nailsinch9
06-24-2013, 02:40 PM
what are you referring to?

There's a pre-sale on Thursday (Promoter's)

ryanmcfly
06-24-2013, 04:27 PM
This sucks. I won't be able to afford tickets till much later. Looks like I'll have to hit up stub hub. :(

ninsp
07-01-2013, 11:56 AM
Got tickets for me and two friends for the San Antonio show in seats. I also have tickets in the pit for Atlanta, so this show we're going for the light show.

However, weekday shows :(. I can't believe there was no DFW area show. I hope to God I don't have a test this day. I see there's also a fellow Mean Greener in this thread.

VampVertigo
07-27-2013, 01:27 AM
yes will be working the show or watching with backstage pass...can do the dressing rooms if I want and scope out the "wish" style playpens for the 2 kids TR mentioned...and watch from the side stage or soundboard...but I need to feel stranger sweat and scream and try to kill myself working for the rail like my other 27 shows...so not sure what i want to do....:confused::confused::confused:

Bmw1185
07-27-2013, 02:12 AM
Got tickets for me and two friends for the San Antonio show in seats. I also have tickets in the pit for Atlanta, so this show we're going for the light show.

However, weekday shows :(. I can't believe there was no DFW area show. I hope to God I don't have a test this day. I see there's also a fellow Mean Greener in this thread.

Former mean greener here. Pretty sure a ton of us DFW peeps will be down there for the show. No worries...spring leg of the tour i'm sure will bring us a Dallas date.

ninsp
07-30-2013, 10:41 AM
Former mean greener here. Pretty sure a ton of us DFW peeps will be down there for the show. No worries...spring leg of the tour i'm sure will bring us a Dallas date.

That's what I figure. Either way, still going to the SA show. I'll just have to work it out with my professors. If there's a conflict, two of my professors (one loves NIN, one is a huge music junkie) will likely let me work around the date.

Still, a bit concerned.

ivngza
08-05-2013, 10:56 AM
I'm about to buy a ticket I found on Craigslist and don't want to get ripped off. Does anyone have a pic of tickets to share with me? Any other suggestions as to how to confirm the ticket is valid?

Thank you.

_minus
09-03-2013, 09:46 AM
From what I know of the pre-sale, tickets were supposedly will-call only and not transferrable. I don't know if this applies to tickets purchased in places that aren't NIN.com though.

Also, another DFW traveler checking in! I've blocked off my vacation days so that I'll be in San Antonio from Friday night until the day after the concert, so I'm totally down for pre, during, or post-concert meet-ups. Let's get something going guys!

ivngza
09-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Well, bought the ticket anyway, looks authentic . I'll be driving to Satx on tuesday from Monterrey, Mexico, so I'd definitely be up for pre-conert meet-ups :)

ninsp
09-03-2013, 10:28 AM
From what I know of the pre-sale, tickets were supposedly will-call only and not transferrable. I don't know if this applies to tickets purchased in places that aren't NIN.com though.

Also, another DFW traveler checking in! I've blocked off my vacation days so that I'll be in San Antonio from Friday night until the day after the concert, so I'm totally down for pre, during, or post-concert meet-ups. Let's get something going guys!

Maybe a pre-show meetup but we did seats for this show (GA for my second one) because of school. We're cutting it very close between classes.

pcarianas
09-23-2013, 02:59 PM
Hi All-I'll be driving down from Austin the afternoon of the show and am looking for someone who wants to share the ride and gas/parking expenses. PM me. Thanks!

Trepkos
10-14-2013, 08:27 PM
if anybody has a couple extra tickets hmu. all thats left on ticketmaster is nosebleed seats. i havent seen trent since 08 live.

SyntheticMemories
10-16-2013, 06:09 PM
if anybody has a couple extra tickets hmu. all thats left on ticketmaster is nosebleed seats. i havent seen trent since 08 live.

My friend has one extra ticket if you...or anyone else is interested. 120 Row 25.

PM me if you'd like for me to send you his FB contact info. Were coming down from DFW and I'm driving down from Oklahoma. ;)

Lionheart66
10-23-2013, 04:56 PM
Hi Folks, I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in trading the 3 We're In This Together CD singles I have for a NIN Tour shirt that I was too stupid to pick up in Boston when I had the chance. Private message me if you're interested.

mythrus
10-23-2013, 05:47 PM
Hey everyone, my girlfriend and I desperately need GA tickets to this show. If you know anyone with some please notify me at mythrus83@gmail.com. I will pay good money for them. It's important as I'm sure most of you understand. Thanks in advance

S

Miss Destruction
10-25-2013, 04:11 PM
Anyone from DFW/Arlington area want to carpool together? I have to drive back that night to make it to work in the morning and if anyone else is in the same boat and want to share a ride, hit me up.

Landshark
11-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Heads up for those still needing tickets - Ticketmaster just released more floor and lower level seats...

ninsp
11-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Driving down from little d today around 1:30-2! Looking forward to this show! Saw them in ATL a few weeks ago and it was INCREDIBLE! Have seats for this one, though. Attendance looks like it'll be way better than it was in Atlanta, too.

Bmw1185
11-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Here in line, 9 people back from the entrance!

frothy_ham
11-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Holy crap I'm so fucking excited.

Four years ago, I thought I'd never ever see NIN in concert again, it feels surreal that in only a few hours that will no longer be true. I'm lightheaded just thinking about it. I have seats to this show, but I have GA for both nights of Vegas so I'm looking forward to seeing the stage production, and listening to the band without the stress of finding a good spot tonight.

Bmw1185
11-05-2013, 05:00 PM
They soundchecked All the Love in the World. I heard the last half of it...security left the door cracked open. Fingers crossed it makes it in the set!