Amaro
06-06-2013, 11:35 AM
Hey...I should be there.

somewhat_
06-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Me too, 20 minutes from home

ILoveFestivals
06-07-2013, 05:50 PM
I'm gonna make the drive from Hamilton for this one. Too bad it's not at DTE though, I love that venue!

somewhat_
06-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Looks like I'm doing this one and Cleveland all on my own since the wife can't make it and no friends are nin fans. If anyone wants to meet up, let me know. I'm still debating on the floor vs seat. I think i prefer my own personal space where i can enjoy and see the show so i might skip out on the floor. If i do choose floor i will probably hang out by the mixing area.

Denim Chicken
06-11-2013, 11:38 AM
Got my 1 floor! Guess I was lucky today, got Detroit and Cleveland. How'd everybody else do?

ethan829
06-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Got two floor tickets for my brother and me. Same place as my first NIN concert.

lady weetly
06-11-2013, 12:38 PM
I was able to get a GA ticket even though I had to refresh because that zipcode box was glitching. Oh man, so much stress. So weird my second NIN show was here in 2008 and now it will be my 12th and my last of this year! Pretty excited to go back because the staff there were the nicest people (hopefully they're still like that years later?).

gladcarrot
06-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Damn. I've been offline for most of the past week and missed the nin presale tickets.

For others who missed getting tickets...

"Tickets sold through this NIN.com presale are SOLD OUT, however more tickets may be available in a special Live Nation presale set to begin Thursday, June 13 at 10:00 AM (local time to venue) via HERE (http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/08004AC51BCE7D42), the password is: PICNIC

Tickets go on sale to the general public via the same link on Friday, June 14 at 10:00 AM (local time to venue)."

I'll probably go to Toronto and Cleveland as well depending on how things are going for me in October.

somewhat_
06-11-2013, 01:19 PM
Section 113, row AA. Looks like front row seats just far enough back to not be too close to the side of the stage!

Amaro
06-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Passed up on this show...for now.

BestTonyEver
06-11-2013, 03:08 PM
I got my floor ticket!

My excitement is higher than usual because I have attended over 300 various concerts and to this day the #1 BEST is NIN's Lights In The Sky show at The Palace in 2007. If this show is one tenth as good as that one, it will be worth every penny.

I just hope that the early entrance works this time because it didn't for HTDA and I would love for another Meet & Greet because at the Wave Goodbye one my pic came out Blurry :-( it's been bothering me since then so I NEED to get another...even though I realize the chances are slim to none.

imatt
06-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Damn. I've been offline for most of the past week and missed the nin presale tickets.

I'll probably go to Toronto and Cleveland as well depending on how things are going for me in October.

You planning on recording any of these shows this go-round?

halo eighteen
06-11-2013, 08:33 PM
Section 113, row AA. Looks like front row seats just far enough back to not be too close to the side of the stage!

Sweet, I'll have to wave across to you because I got 101 row AA. Coincidentally the same place I was for the LitS tour as well.

gladcarrot
06-13-2013, 10:21 AM
You planning on recording any of these shows this go-round?

Of course! I just got 2 main floor Palace tickets. Damn they are expensive. I had planned to hit up Cleveland and Toronto because they are on a weekend and it would make a nice trip around Lake Erie, but it might be cost prohibitive. I'll have to reassess things in September with money and grad school to see about making these other dates.

somewhat_
06-13-2013, 07:29 PM
Sweet, I'll have to wave across to you because I got 101 row AA. Coincidentally the same place I was for the LitS tour as well.

I was in that section/row last time as well. I bet we were sitting right next to each other.

Dragoro
06-17-2013, 09:19 PM
Section 224 first row, Im getting old, so these are great tickets for me. Wish I still had the energy to do the G/A. Hopefully Trent doesnt pull what he did with the wave goodbye tour here again and rush in, play a few songs, and rush out cause he was in a rush to get to Toronto....

Apologies a month later dont really make the show better.

(No hard feelings though, seen em twice before then during the downward spiral tour, and convinced me that they are my generations Pink Floyd).

Dragoro
06-17-2013, 09:25 PM
On a side note, I bought an extra ticket. Im seats 8 and 9 in 224. If anyone else is like me in the area, and friends aint fans, and want to go, my second seat is free. Have to prove in some way that your a NIN fan and not just looking for a free show. (If you have ticks to other shows and trying to "tour" with them, please don't ask for the tick.) Hoping to give it to a first timer.

Dragoro
06-17-2013, 09:53 PM
Got the idea from another thread, anybody carpooling?

Vrolok1
06-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Salutatiuons from Mexico City, I´ll be there.

Reinhardt
06-20-2013, 08:46 AM
Tickets bought! I still can't believe that Adrian Belew is touring with them. Here's to hoping we hear a few King Crimson songs...

slave2thewage
06-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Tickets bought! I still can't believe that Adrian Belew is touring with them. Here's to hoping we hear a few King Crimson songs...
Oh dear. I'm afraid there's been some changes to the lineup...

Reinhardt
06-20-2013, 01:52 PM
Wow, I can't believe I missed that. A quick google search and it looks like it was announced on June 10. So first Eric Avery leaves, and now Adrian Belew.

I'm getting old... Just bring back Chris Vrenna and I'll be happy.

NINfanatic82
06-22-2013, 10:12 PM
Definitely going to be at this show, about 35 minutes away! Already have my GA tickets and ready to go!! DTE would have def been a better venue, but still going to be a bad ass show!

somewhat_
06-23-2013, 12:20 PM
DTE would have def been a better venue, but still going to be a bad ass show!

I felt the 2008 LITS Palace show was much better than the 2009 DTE Wave Good Bye show, and not just because of the LITS light show. I was in the front row at the 2009 DTE show and the show lacked a certain intensity; I think it was a combination of TR not being in to it, the crowd not being in to it/no pit, and the most standard/generic(boring?) setlist of all the Wave Good Bye shows. Then again, I saw NIN at DTE in 2006, and it was a great show!

jessamineny
06-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Ohhhh, DTE. I'm kinda partial to that show. Navarro kept doting on me (what a gracious dude) and ended the night playing "Jane's Says" with his boots planted on the rail on either side of me. You don't know how hard it was for me to look at his face instead of his boots. :D

Dragoro
06-24-2013, 06:56 AM
I dont care for DTE, the acoustics are terrible there.

allegro
06-24-2013, 08:01 AM
I saw some of the best concerts of my life at DTE (when it was called Pine Knob), including 2nd row for Sting's Dream of the Blue Turtles tour. If the sound is bad at DTE, it's usually the artists' fault and not the venue. It's outdoors for Christ's sake. The Palace is just another acoustical arena hell hole.

NINfanatic82
06-25-2013, 08:03 PM
I agree with you allegro, I have seen many more great shows at DTE but the LITS show at the Palace was an amazing show I thought! I was about 8 feet from the stage and it was an amazing experience that I do not think could have been as bad ass at DTE!! But I have seen NIN at many different venues and all were amazing experiences for different reasons! The LITS at the Palace would def rank in the top 3 for me still!!

allegro
06-25-2013, 08:56 PM
I agree with you allegro, I have seen many more great shows at DTE but the LITS show at the Palace was an amazing show I thought! I was about 8 feet from the stage and it was an amazing experience that I do not think could have been as bad ass at DTE!! But I have seen NIN at many different venues and all were amazing experiences for different reasons! The LITS at the Palace would def rank in the top 3 for me still!!
I don't think NIN could pull of a really super duper light show extravaganza at the DTE. They really need a place like the Palace for this kind of show.

ILoveFestivals
06-28-2013, 04:35 PM
I don't think NIN could pull of a really super duper light show extravaganza at the DTE. They really need a place like the Palace for this kind of show.
You are spot on. It just sucks because DTE is such a great venue!

somewhat_
06-29-2013, 04:14 PM
I'm not sure what's all involved in artists and promoters deciding to cancel certain dates of a tour but this show is scaring me. Floor still hasn't sold out and good seats are still available. I realize there is still a lot of time but I wouldn't be surprised to see half price tickets on Groupon as the show gets closer.

Dragoro
06-29-2013, 04:39 PM
I'm not sure what's all involved in artists and promoters deciding to cancel certain dates of a tour but this show is scaring me. Floor still hasn't sold out and good seats are still available. I realize there is still a lot of time but I wouldn't be surprised to see half price tickets on Groupon as the show gets closer.

Grr dont even say that!! (had same thought in the back of my mind).

jessamineny
06-29-2013, 04:40 PM
They never canceled the Wilkes Barre show on the WT tour (that thing was *empty*). I get the feeling TR just doesn't cancel shows.

somewhat_
06-29-2013, 04:49 PM
I get the feeling TR just doesn't cancel shows.

Except for the obligatory 2 or 3 tour dates on each tour leg when he gets sick ;-)

halo eighteen
07-02-2013, 06:19 PM
Wow, I'm of the exact opposite opinion - I think DTE is a horrible venue. Parking is a mess, the pavilion feels cramped, it's always a game of chance and luck trying to score face value tickets that are even close to being acceptable, sound is usually bad, etc.. Even the Spiral club in 2006 couldn't lock down great seats for members due to all the season pass holders.

And I don't think the Palace show would ever be canceled. Toledo 2008 was in an already small venue that wasn't even sold out. The band arrived to the venue to discover that the venue was so small, not all of the production could even fit so they had to give a compromised show. They had every reason to cancel that one and still didn't.

allegro
07-02-2013, 08:27 PM
I got pretty good seats through the Spiral. No, not the first two rows but I didn't care.

I was at several NIN arena shows during the WT and LITS tours that were nowhere near sold out, particularly during the BFI leg; didn't matter, the venue choice was likely because of the light and sound setup, not potential ticket sales.

Dragoro
07-03-2013, 07:42 AM
Pine Knob has terrible sound. If you think that place has great sound, its cause you havent been to a place that has good sound. Not saying the Palace has great sound either. Go to a concert at Saint Andrews, that place has great sound, then go see a show at pine knob, youll see the difference.

Krazy
07-05-2013, 11:02 PM

Honest question- does Groupon do that kind of thing for an arena show? Can't say I've ever seen something like that on Groupon...

allegro
07-09-2013, 02:31 PM
Pine Knob has terrible sound. If you think that place has great sound, its cause you havent been to a place that has good sound. Not saying the Palace has great sound either. Go to a concert at Saint Andrews, that place has great sound, then go see a show at pine knob, youll see the difference.
Dude, I've had season tickets for the Chicago Symphony Orchestra at Symphony Center for the last 12 years. I've lived within walking distance of the (outdoor) summer home of the CSO, Ravinia Festival (http://www.ravinia.org/), for the last 15 years, and I regularly attend symphony and pop shows there.

I worked the door at a punk rock bar in Hamtramck every weekend for a year in 1982 (http://www2.metrotimes.com/culture/story.asp?id=4069).

I know the difference between bad sound and good sound.

DTE has good sound relative to outdoor venues and compared to arenas like the Palace and the Joe and Cobo (and the United Center and Allstate Arena).

Compared to the huge outdoor venue here in Tinley Park in the Chicago area (formerly known as The World, Tweeter Center, and now First Midwest Bank Ampitheater), Pine Knob / DTE is fucking Carnegie Hall because this place is a huge cavernous cement hell hole, like seeing a concert in the parking lot of Oakland Mall.

It also depends on the TYPE of show you're seeing at DTE. When I saw the Stooges reunion at DTE (first show was canceled due to the east coast blackout), no, that wasn't "good sound" but it was the fucking Stooges, who the fuck cares?

Sting brought his own PA equipment to DTE and that was very good sound (relative to an outdoor venue with zero acoustics). When I saw Neil Young at DTE doing a bunch of acoustic stuff, Neil brought his own PA and it was great sound even on the lawn. Sure, Meadow Brook is a technically better outdoor venue but THIS IS NIN, HERE. We're comparing it to other venues appropriate for NIN. Obviously, that ain't gonna be fucking St. Andrews. Or Meadow Brook. Or Symphony Center in Chicago (acoustically perfect). You want shit outdoor sound? Come to Chicago and see NIN at Lollapalooza, where the sound is bouncing off of skyscrapers.

Vrolok1
08-23-2013, 09:53 AM
Just 45 days!!!, I guess the setlist will be amazing, for what I´ve seen. ;)

Vrolok1
09-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Does anyone know how to get to Auburn Hills from Detroit center? I'm sorry i'm from México City

halo eighteen
09-04-2013, 07:38 AM
Honest question- does Groupon do that kind of thing for an arena show? Can't say I've ever seen something like that on Groupon...

Smashing Pumpkins tickets for this venue last year were going there for like $20 (both GA and reserved sections) - but yeah I don't think I've seen that for any other band.

Dragoro
09-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Does anyone know how to get to Auburn Hills from Detroit center? I'm sorry i'm from México City

Take I75 north and get off at the lapeer road exit. The Palace is right next to the exit.

Vrolok1
09-05-2013, 11:46 AM
Take I75 north and get off at the lapeer road exit. The Palace is right next to the exit.

Thanks, see you there!!!!!!!!!

redimmunity
09-11-2013, 04:05 PM
Anyone have any experience with the Palace with getting there earlier in the day to line up for a show? More specifically, do they have the parking lot open so you can park and line up by say 2pm?

Vrolok1
09-11-2013, 08:39 PM
Any meet up, or drinks after the show?

Vrolok1
09-11-2013, 08:40 PM
Damn, i guess i have to arrive at 2 pm!

Vrolok1
09-27-2013, 07:17 PM
Any meet up before the show or after?

Dragoro
09-28-2013, 09:07 PM
As for parking in lot at 2pm, not going to happen. As for meet up before the show, checking with friend Im going with to see if he wants to do that (chances are yes).

redimmunity
09-30-2013, 03:17 PM
I have a friend who had their +1 back out on them for this show. It's a nin.com presale floor ticket and he's wanting to be there by the time doors open. He's recently unemployed so he'd REALLY like to get $100 for the ticket (he paid $115) but I'm sure will be open to offers so he doesn't end up eating the whole cost. If anyone is interested or knows anyone interested, let me know and I can pass on his contact info to set up meeting time at the venue.

Vrolok1
10-02-2013, 11:18 AM
Does anyone here received the email from NIN´s.com presale?

FULLMETAL
10-02-2013, 11:57 AM
Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the Auburn Hills Nine Inch Nails show at The Palace at Auburn Hills on Monday, October 7, 2013.

THE PALACE AT AUBURN HILLS ADDRESS:
6 Championship Drive
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
(248) 377-0100

· TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: WEST ENTRANCE – IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
The West Entrance is a big glass entrance with the word “WEST” on the outside.

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

· TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:00PM

· NIN.COM MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:15PM

· DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 6:30PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com ticketing terms:

· Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
· You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
· Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
· Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com account - there will be no will call name changes.
· Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 4:30PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

The nin.com Pre-Sale Team

Vrolok1
10-02-2013, 12:08 PM
just received it!!!!!!!!!

Vrolok1
10-03-2013, 12:59 PM
anyone's going on from outside Detroit, I mean, far away, i.e. I´ll be going on form Mexico city!

BRoswell
10-03-2013, 01:02 PM
Driving three hours from Indiana.

ethan829
10-03-2013, 04:44 PM
Taking a bus from East Lansing to meet my brother in Ann Arbor, then we're driving to Auburn Hills. Not far away, but still a bit of an excursion.

Big Fat Matt
10-03-2013, 05:43 PM
PM me if anyone wants to hang out in the dearborn/livonia/novi areas before the show!

Vrolok1
10-03-2013, 06:04 PM
I' ll be taking a cab from the renaissance center to Auburn Hills, :(, i can share taxi, if anyone wants it.

allegro
10-03-2013, 09:47 PM
I' ll be taking a cab from the renaissance center to Auburn Hills, :(, i can share taxi, if anyone wants it.

Whoa that's gonna be one expensive cab ride!!!

redimmunity
10-03-2013, 10:41 PM
anyone's going on from outside Detroit, I mean, far away, i.e. I´ll be going on form Mexico city!

Are you coming all the way here just for the concert? I'm driving 5 hours to the Cleveland show Saturday, but will only be a 40 minute drive from home to this show.

Vrolok1
10-04-2013, 09:24 AM
Are you coming all the way here just for the concert? I'm driving 5 hours to the Cleveland show Saturday, but will only be a 40 minute drive from home to this show.

Yes, I mean I'll be there in detroit 4 days, on Tuesday I´ll be at the Tigers game! and you know visit the downtown ha, so any suggestions for fun it will be ok.

Vrolok1
10-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Whoa that's gonna be one expensive cab ride!!!

yes, i think it will cost about $70 (one way) upsssss, i hope the landscape is beautiful so i can forget what i will pay =(

Dragoro
10-04-2013, 11:59 AM
yes, i think it will cost about $70 (one way) upsssss, i hope the landscape is beautiful so i can forget what i will pay =(

It's not......

Dragoro
10-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Yes, I mean I'll be there in detroit 4 days, on Tuesday I´ll be at the Tigers game! and you know visit the downtown ha, so any suggestions for fun it will be ok.
Check out the Greektown and Midtown areas.
Joe Louis arena is near there too, might be able to catch a red wings game.

MScoutsDCI
10-04-2013, 01:48 PM
I'll be there on Monday!! I can't wait!

The setlists so far look awesome, but I have to admit, I'm really gonna miss them playing Gave Up. That's always been one of my favorite live songs along with Wish and MOTP. Plus, I'm going with a first-timer and I wish he could see it also. Oh well.

Vrolok1
10-04-2013, 02:21 PM
I've seen on internet that Detroit is a nice City, surely i will enjoy it!

ILoveFestivals
10-04-2013, 04:05 PM
I've seen on internet that Detroit is a nice City, surely i will enjoy it!
Detroit City Rocks! I love that city!

somewhat_
10-04-2013, 04:19 PM
*nevermind

Vrolok1
10-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Check out the Greektown and Midtown areas.
Joe Louis arena is near there too, might be able to catch a red wings game.
Is there a bar you recommend it, irish pub if posible. Txs.

pigpen
10-04-2013, 05:33 PM
There are GA tickets still available for this!?

Damn... I think I should go...

Dragoro
10-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Is there a bar you recommend it, irish pub if posible. Txs.

The Old Sheleighly, which is right next to greektown.

Dragoro
10-04-2013, 07:39 PM
I've got two tickets I'm trying to sell: sec 220, row 2, seats 5 & 6. I'm taking best offers but hope to get as close to face value as possible. Must be able to Paypal me and have a ticketmaster account so i can transfer you the tickets

LOL those seats are right behind mine I think.

Vrolok1
10-04-2013, 09:06 PM
The Old Sheleighly, which is right next to greektown.
I've heard of it, thanks dude.

somewhat_
10-05-2013, 01:26 PM
*nevermind

artgirl9
10-06-2013, 02:52 PM
allegro will you be there? I'm going! I've been really busy at work, and haven't been on the boards here in about... forever. I just saw your mention from like April?! Geez. In any case, my husband and I will be there (driving in from Chicago suburbs tomorrow morning!) - we got GA tix through the presale, but I'm not sure if I'm a push-my-way-to-the-rail type anymore...

Dragoro
10-06-2013, 02:55 PM
I still got 1 extra tick for 2nd lvl first row just off center stage if anyone wants it (no charge).

Broadbent
10-06-2013, 03:16 PM
I still got 1 extra tick for 2nd lvl first row just off center stage if anyone wants it (no charge).

PM'd sir, you would make my day.

allegro
10-06-2013, 03:56 PM
allegro will you be there?
No, I won't be there. Hope you and your husband have fun!!! :-)

Last time I saw NIN at the Palace, my husband and I stood back by the sound board; it's a lot less stressful back there!

Vrolok1
10-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Do you know if i can take my digital camera to the concert? I'm sorry in México we can't do that.

Dragoro
10-06-2013, 05:42 PM
Do you know if i can take my digital camera to the concert? I'm sorry in México we can't do that.

Not likely

allegro
10-06-2013, 06:39 PM
As long as it's not a DSLR camera.

arbstar
10-06-2013, 07:05 PM
anyone know what time NIN is supposed to go on?

Wigglebutt
10-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Due to some terrible work timing issues, I can't make the show and have an extra GA ticket. If interested, PM me.

Vrolok1
10-06-2013, 07:59 PM
At what time doyou expect to arrive at the Palace?

redimmunity
10-06-2013, 08:18 PM

Last night they went on around 920.

At what time doyou expect to arrive at the Palace?

I'm coming down with 5 other people to get in the presale line around 330. Last night in Cleveland I had seats for my first time at a Nine Inch Nails show, and as much as I enjoyed getting to really appreciate the visuals, it is not the same as being on the floor being able to get into the music in a sea of bodies.

Wish9
10-06-2013, 08:30 PM

It should be around 8:45. The show starts at 7:30 instead of 8:00 like the last 2 and NIN hit the stage just after 9:15 on both of those nights.

Vrolok1
10-06-2013, 08:50 PM
Damn, arriving at 2 pm will it be too early? I cant fucking wait, hahahaha

redimmunity
10-06-2013, 09:02 PM
I'd love to go earlier than 330, but I have to wait on a friend and my +1 to get out of work. I think I'm going to wear my red/burgundy Wave Goodbye shirt, feel free to say hi if you see me.

dunebug81
10-06-2013, 09:12 PM
Ticket secured, see you all there tomorrow!! Sec 112 row AA!

xstraightedgemessiahx
10-06-2013, 10:04 PM
extra GA/floor e-ticket for sale. $90

send me an email.
xmartyrx@hotmail.com

Dragoro
10-07-2013, 08:48 AM
Still have the extra ticket on 2nd floor first row just off center stage (free) if anyone wants it. Must be able to meet in parking lot and be on time.

Vrolok1
10-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Ok, I'll go to the Auburn Hills Palace right now from downtown Detroit, i guess I'll arrive in an hour, I'll be wearing a HTDA shirt, but With this cold i've got an Orange hoodie, say hi if you see me

xstraightedgemessiahx
10-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Extra GA/Floor E-ticket for sale. $90

email me
xmartyrx@hotmail.com
Home till 2:30pm

heavenly_bearded
10-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Not attending the show but feel the need to give you guys a heads-up. Some people are at The Palace now. They are not letting anyone in. They let them in to line up in que, then kicked everyone out. Then let them go in again. Then kicked them out again. I am hearing no one will be allowed inside until 2:30.

FULLMETAL
10-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Oh man, I hate fucked up security. At least I planned on doing the soundboard for this one.

artgirl9
10-07-2013, 01:17 PM
I should probably know this, but... is there an opening band? My husband and I are about 40 minutes away right now, on the road from Chicago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

artgirl9
10-07-2013, 01:20 PM
Doh. Explosions in the Sky. Answered my own question...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Dragoro
10-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Am I missing something? Show doesnt even start till 7:30 right?

ninlive
10-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Doors - 6 pm
EITS on at 7:30 pm

Which means NIN will be on about 8:45-9 pm.

I'll have a Toronto Maple Leafs fitted hat on tonight and be somewhere around the soundboard if you want to say hi.

redimmunity
10-07-2013, 02:36 PM
They still haven't let anyone in the lobby yet

Dragoro
10-07-2013, 03:25 PM
Think Ill sit here on my couch for another hour or so before I head there. Cant really see the point of arriving so early, waiting in a long line forever just to get in and sit and wait some more.