PDA

View Full Version : 2013.11.22 - Seattle, WA @ KeyArena

pplopez40
06-06-2013, 10:26 AM
with Explosions in the Sky. I'm there!!!

johnbron
06-07-2013, 04:16 PM
I plan on being at this show. Woohoo!

RINGFINGER
06-11-2013, 01:47 PM
The wife and I will be at this show :)

NotoriousTIMP
06-17-2013, 10:02 AM
I plan on being at this show. Woohoo!

HELL YEAH!!! Winny, Gary, and myself plan on going to this show. It'll be Winny's first NIN show ever which should be pretty exciting :) See you there dude, let us know if you need a place to crash. :) Any chance that you might be heading up to Vancouver? Gary and I plan on getting tickets and will most likely take the BOLT bus up, you should join us! Maybe we can get october_midnight to join us up there as well?

october_midnight
06-17-2013, 10:11 AM
Maybe yeah. Gonna get stands, don't wanna deal with a GA floor...wanna actually watch the show, never been anywhere but GA for a NIN show and I'm done with it. I'll know closer to the time...

As for meet ups before/after, not sure...gonna be a crazy time, going to a few NFL games in Seattle, Europe for a month with the wife (which we MIGHT be leaving for the morning after the show), but again, I'll know more of my schedule closer to the show.

heavenly_bearded
06-17-2013, 10:13 AM
Only $120 round trip on the Amtrak? I am in...

johnbron
06-17-2013, 12:20 PM
HELL YEAH!!! Winny, Gary, and myself plan on going to this show. It'll be Winny's first NIN show ever which should be pretty exciting :) See you there dude, let us know if you need a place to crash. :) Any chance that you might be heading up to Vancouver? Gary and I plan on getting tickets and will most likely take the BOLT bus up, you should join us! Maybe we can get @october_midnight (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=288) to join us up there as well?
Sadly, there's no way I can be at the Vancouver show. I'm barely going to be able to pull off Portland and Seattle. SEATTLE! I may crash with you guys if that's cool. I know Jaimie is planning on being at this show, and I'm sure our other Seattle friends will be there too. PARTY!

I'm going to hold off on buying tickets for these until much closer to the dates. I've spent too much already securing the Vegas shows and the Asheville festival. See you bitches in Seattle! <3

*edit* It'll be nice to see Rectal Barometer again. ;) Can you believe it's been more than EIGHT years since those Tempe shows. Holy shit.

djcrb9
06-17-2013, 03:13 PM
... And i can't get through on the site to get tickets.

Anyone else getting this error?

"At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type.

Currently there are not enough Reserved Seating tickets to fulfill your request."

jessamineny
06-17-2013, 03:15 PM
Click on one of the other cities that also have tickets on sale. You should eventually get through to the sale page after trying different cities.

djcrb9
06-17-2013, 03:20 PM
Click on one of the other cities that also have tickets on sale. You should eventually get through to the sale page after trying different cities.

Thanks for the tip. So far no luck. Argh, frustrating.

jessamineny
06-17-2013, 03:27 PM
I actually stopped reading after I saw you "couldn't get through on the site"... thought you were having another problem.

That error means they've sold out of presale tickets. It's been 25 minutes since they went on sale, so they are probably all gone. But you can keep trying to add the tickets back to your cart and see if some get released (if someone's been holding them in their cart too long and they time out, or if someone's credit card gets declined).

djcrb9
06-17-2013, 03:29 PM
I actually stopped reading after I saw you "couldn't get through on the site"... thought you were having another problem.

That error means they've sold out of presale tickets. It's been 25 minutes since they went on sale, so they are probably all gone. But you can keep trying to add the tickets back to your cart and see if some get released (if someone's been holding them in their cart too long and they time out, or if someone's credit card gets declined).

I wonder how many they had for presale, because i hopped in right at 1:00. I've just been trying for the past half hour straight, with no luck.

johnbron
06-17-2013, 03:31 PM
Suggestion. Select the amount of tickets and keep trying. My captcha stayed the same which was nice, but I had to re-select the amount of tickets and keep going when I purchased for the Vegas shows. Got that error many dozens of times but eventually got a ticket for each of the dates I was trying for.

ibanez33
06-17-2013, 03:33 PM
Yup, that worked for me.

djcrb9
06-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Suggestion. Select the amount of tickets and keep trying. My captcha stayed the same which was nice, but I had to re-select the amount of tickets and keep going when I purchased for the Vegas shows. Got that error many dozens of times but eventually got a ticket for each of the dates I was trying for.

I did that a bunch before posting here.

Oh well, the tickets are gone now. I guess if someone has a couple they want to sell, let me know.

NotoriousTIMP
06-17-2013, 06:36 PM
Managed to snag a pair of tickets.....talk about a smooth transaction; I got in, selected my tickets, added my CC info, and was done within 4mins.

TheBang
06-17-2013, 08:38 PM
Weird. I just jumped on tour.nin.com now (totally forgot about the presale start time), and was easily able to get a GA floor ticket. Maybe they added some more.

broden
06-17-2013, 10:03 PM
Hi there. Does anyone have a ticket in section 114 or 127 that they would be willing to trade for the other of these two sections? I was able to get tickets for myself and my girlfriend in the pre-sale but they are in these different sections! Thanks to anyone who can help!

ætche
06-17-2013, 11:05 PM
Thanks TheBang! I had given up on this presale and was going to try for the next one. But after reading your post I gave it a shot and was able to score a ticket!

ManBurning
06-18-2013, 12:08 AM
Wow, what do you know! Scored a GA Ticket at 10pm, thanks for the heads up, probably wouldn't have checked otherwise and would have been stuck with a regular ticketmaster one. Nice!

NotoriousTIMP
06-18-2013, 09:53 AM
GA tickets are still up on NIN.com....I managed to pull one just to see if I could

Vrolok1
06-18-2013, 01:45 PM
Hi everybody from Mexico city, second show for me, first at Auburn Hills

Vrolok1
06-18-2013, 01:47 PM
That happens to me, I just entered the site, and I said why not? and whoala, i´ve got tickets, jajaja, a few days ago I´tried like crazy for Las vegas and I couldn´t get it. Weird.

ManBurning
06-18-2013, 11:26 PM
Hi everybody from Mexico city, second show for me, first at Auburn Hills

What strange shows for you to choose coming from Mexico City, any reason why you chose these 2 over some of the closer ones to Mexico? (California, Texas, Arizona)

Vrolok1
06-19-2013, 12:30 PM
What strange shows for you to choose coming from Mexico City, any reason why you chose these 2 over some of the closer ones to Mexico? (California, Texas, Arizona)

You´re right dude, but at the end of October my baby will born, so I couldn´t chose any of those shows, well, at last morally i couldn´t jajajaja

ibanez33
06-23-2013, 07:14 AM
What are some decent and/or inexpensive hotels near the arena / where are you other out-of-town-ers staying?

NotoriousTIMP
08-25-2013, 09:18 AM
What are some decent and/or inexpensive hotels near the arena / where are you other out-of-town-ers staying?

I will say this much, stay out of downtown if you want cheap. The last time I checked, the holiday inn off of Denny Ave was about $130 a night....pretty much all of the hotels downtown are going to be crazy expensive. I would recommend staying in the SeaTac area and driving up the 99 or I-5 to get into downtown

Vrolok1
09-05-2013, 12:05 PM

I´m from Mexico City and I'll be staying at Red Lion Hotel on 5th avenue, fromm google maps it's not far way form the arena, I guess.

NotoriousTIMP
09-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Looking for a floor ticket for my girlfriend. I showed her some of the promo footage and now she's really interested in checking this tour out....

Sent from my LTE powered GS4!

Vrolok1
09-16-2013, 06:15 PM
Any meet up?

jaimie
09-25-2013, 11:29 AM
I am definitely heading up for this show and am in need of 2 reasonably priced tickets if anyone is selling :)

Excited to see everyone again!

NotoriousTIMP
09-26-2013, 01:31 AM
oh nice!!! :D Where are you two staying this time around? My apartment complex has this deal where you can rent one of the apartments out for $125 a night and we are within walking distance to the venue. :) Let me know if you want more info on it....

johnbron
10-02-2013, 12:30 PM
SO! I'm really hoping for some sort of meetup before or after this show, it'll need to be close to the venue and have room for a decent sized group of people. I know quite a few people heading to town for this show, many of which no longer or never did post here. It's going to be a great group and I'm excited. I'm leaning toward meeting after the show since it may be difficult for some to get there early enough beforehand because of work schedules, and some will probably want to wait in line.

I'll be there with my girlfriend and would love to see you guys and even meet a few new people. Also, I'll FINALLY meet ibanez33 in person, WHOA!

Suggestions of places to meet are welcome.

ibanez33
10-02-2013, 07:59 PM
Also, I'll FINALLY meet @ibanez33 (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1186) in person, WHOA!

I'm a bit scared.

Vrolok1
10-02-2013, 10:47 PM
SO! I'm really hoping for some sort of meetup before or after this show, it'll need to be close to the venue and have room for a decent sized group of people. I know quite a few people heading to town for this show, many of which no longer or never did post here. It's going to be a great group and I'm excited. I'm leaning toward meeting after the show since it may be difficult for some to get there early enough beforehand because of work schedules, and some will probably want to wait in line.

I'll be there with my girlfriend and would love to see you guys and even meet a few new people. Also, I'll FINALLY meet @ibanez33 (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1186) in person, WHOA!

Suggestions of places to meet are welcome.

i hope o pe see you there, I'll be going on from México city

jaimie
10-08-2013, 08:13 AM
oh nice!!! :D Where are you two staying this time around? My apartment complex has this deal where you can rent one of the apartments out for $125 a night and we are within walking distance to the venue. :) Let me know if you want more info on it....

No idea where we are staying yet so I am definitely open to that!

John - Yeah after will probably be better for us. I initially thought we were going to have to fly to Vegas in the morning on Saturday but plans have changed and now we will be staying the entire weekend which means we can stay out later.

ManBurning
10-17-2013, 01:09 AM
Hotel has been booked, four points by Sheraton near the key arena, rock 'n roll! This will be show #4 to conclude my NIN shows for 2013.

Vrolok1
10-21-2013, 04:00 PM
almost 1 month to see NIN again!!!!!!!!!! hope to hear new songs

dredgly
10-24-2013, 09:08 PM
Hi, I'm coming in from NY and was wondering if anyone happens to have or know anyone with an extra Presale ticket? I'm happy to help line up but I'm desperate to find someone with a spare presale GA ticket. If anyone has one or knows someone who may have one, please please please send them my way.

I'm so excited to meet everyone in Seattle!

BTW, anyone looking for an affordable room...there's a Red Lion hotel and if you sign up for their free membership you get some percentage off the total. My room was under $100 a night and there was a groupon for it also. Hope that helps all the other out-of-towners!

jaimie
10-30-2013, 10:17 AM
Do we have anything planned after the show yet?

Rdm
11-04-2013, 12:35 AM
I will be there. Second time traveling to seattle for a NIN show. This time I am staying in the city. Last NIN show in the key arena it took me a hour due to traffic going into the city, just FYI to anyone going.

Anyone who lives in Seattle know any good record stores? For vinyl of course.

ibanez33
11-05-2013, 02:13 PM
ManBurning, how early are you planning on leaving Vancouver to make it there at a decent time? I've never driven there before, no idea how long it might take.

RINGFINGER
11-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Great! Car Repairs have messed up my plans.....Does Music Today offer cancellations or transfers for tickets?

ManBurning
11-05-2013, 11:56 PM
@ManBurning (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=33), how early are you planning on leaving Vancouver to make it there at a decent time? I've never driven there before, no idea how long it might take.

We were thinking of leaving no later than 11am. probably get to and done at the boarder by noon and then it should be 3 and a half hours staight to Seattle with no stops if traffic is good. So that would have us arrive between 3:30-4pm.

This will be the first trip i'll be going to Seattle in a vehicle that isn't the Greyhound. It generally takes 4 and a half hours by Greyhound, but that takes into consideration stops along the way for 10-15 mins in each town picking people up. I've never driven or rode in a car there before.

So allow yourself at least 4 hours driving time, plus maybe some extra time to take account in case you get held up at the boarder.

If you want to be one of those people that wants a rail spot, i'd be leaving Vancouver around 8am, otherwise leaving around 11am-12pm should get you in around 4pm as long as there are no delays at the boarder or crazy traffic.

ibanez33
11-06-2013, 12:51 AM
We were thinking of leaving no later than 11am. probably get to and done at the boarder by noon and then it should be 3 and a half hours staight to Seattle with no stops if traffic is good. So that would have us arrive between 3:30-4pm.

This will be the first trip i'll be going to Seattle in a vehicle that isn't the Greyhound. It generally takes 4 and a half hours by Greyhound, but that takes into consideration stops along the way for 10-15 mins in each town picking people up. I've never driven or rode in a car there before.

So allow yourself at least 4 hours driving time, plus maybe some extra time to take account in case you get held up at the boarder.

If you want to be one of those people that wants a rail spot, i'd be leaving Vancouver around 8am, otherwise leaving around 11am-12pm should get you in around 4pm as long as there are no delays at the boarder or crazy traffic.

Good to know. I think I'm gonna take the Bolt Bus, it's super cheap and leaves Vancouver not too far from where I live.

TheBang
11-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Great! Car Repairs have messed up my plans.....Does Music Today offer cancellations or transfers for tickets?
No, the NIN presale tickets cannot be transferred or refunded or changed or anything. If you're not able to pick up the tickets in person at Will Call on the day of the show, you are simply SOL.

Good to know. I think I'm gonna take the Bolt Bus, it's super cheap and leaves Vancouver not too far from where I live.
Then I'll see you on the bus. Unless you're taking the 6:30 AM bus, because that's way too damn early.

ibanez33
11-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Then I'll see you on the bus. Unless you're taking the 6:30 AM bus, because that's way too damn early.

It is way too damn early, but I want to meet up with people and get to do some stuff during the day, so I'm gonna tough it out and try to sleep as much as I can on the bus.

johnbron
11-07-2013, 03:10 PM
A few of us have been working on plans to meet before the show. Right now it's going to be at Bandits Bar which is a couple blocks from the Key Arena (159 Denny Way #105, Seattle, WA 98109) at maybe 5 or 5:30. The group so far is at around 20 people so it's going to be a good time (or a spectacular disaster, we'll see). Let's all do this and make it the largest ETS meetup ever. I will post an update if anything changes.

Looking forward to this show and meeting even more of you!

Vrolok1
11-07-2013, 04:49 PM
A few of us have been working on plans to meet before the show. Right now it's going to be at Bandits Bar which is a couple blocks from the Key Arena (159 Denny Way #105, Seattle, WA 98109) at maybe 5 or 5:30. The group so far is at around 20 people so it's going to be a good time (or a spectacular disaster, we'll see). Let's all do this and make it the largest ETS meetup ever. I will post an update if anything changes.

say hi, while im waiting in the line, at least bring me a beer!

Vrolok1
11-07-2013, 06:42 PM
say hi, while im waiting in the line, at least bring me a beer!
Any meet up after the show?

ibanez33
11-07-2013, 09:34 PM
The group so far is at around 20 people so it's going to be a good time (or a spectacular disaster, we'll see).

Can't it be both?

Any meet up after the show?

If there's nothing officially planned, maybe head back to the same bar after?

Vrolok1
11-08-2013, 08:17 AM
If there's nothing officially planned, maybe head back to the same bar after?[/QUOTE]

it sounds nice to me, I´m from Mexico city and I would lik to know the Seattle nightlife, hahaha

Rdm
11-08-2013, 06:11 PM

Yay put me down as coming

Vrolok1
11-13-2013, 09:56 AM
Can't it be both?

If there's nothing officially planned, maybe head back to the same bar after?

I'll be waiting for you at Bandits Bar after the show!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZWoody
11-15-2013, 01:05 PM
Can I ask a huge favor of someone??? I went to the Phoenix show, and only got a poster, and really really regret not getting a tour shirt, as the 2013 shirts are not on NIN.com. Would someone be willing to pick me up an XL men's shirt w/ dates and I'll paypal you cost plus shipping before the show? This would awesome if someone would do this. Please PM me if this is possible. THANKS!!

ibanez33
11-15-2013, 06:26 PM
Is there anyone going who still hasn't booked their hotel, or has room for another person to crash with them and split the cost of the room?

nashstat
11-16-2013, 11:57 AM
I have a single ticket for sale in Section 203 Row 7 Seat 13. Wanting face value for it which is $72.67. I can use Ticketmaster Instant Transfer for delivery, so the ticket will have your name on it! PM me if interested.

Vrolok1
11-17-2013, 07:52 PM
Just in case you take the Seattle monorail:

Friday, November 22, 2013: The Monorail will remain open until 11:30pm for the Nine Inch Nails concert at KeyArena.

ill take it to get the hotel on downtown.

Vrolok1
11-18-2013, 12:09 PM
Email received from NIN.com, see you there!

TheBang
11-19-2013, 02:43 AM
Can someone please post the pre-sale e-mail here? Apparently nin.com has my old e-mail address I no longer have access to, and I can't find any way to change it.

FULLMETAL
11-19-2013, 08:17 PM
Dear nin.com Member Pre-Sale Ticket Buyer,

* Please see attached map and instructions.

Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the Seattle Nine Inch Nails show at the Key Arena on Friday, November 22, 2013.

KEY ARENA ADDRESS:
305 Harrison Street
Seattle, WA 98109
(206) 684-7200

· TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: UPPER SOUTH EAST DOORS - IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
The Upper South East Doors are located above the East Box Office and across from the skateboard park near the corner of Thomas Street and 2nd Avenue North (entrance on the Thomas Street side).

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

· TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:30PM

· NIN.COM MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:45PM

· DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 7:00PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com ticketing terms:

· Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
· You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
· Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
· Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com account - there will be no will call name changes.
· Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 5:00PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

The nin.com Pre-Sale Team
nin.com Pre-Sale Team
ml>

ibanez33
11-20-2013, 04:51 AM
I wish they had after-show merch stands so I could take shit back to my hotel without having to hold onto it the whole show. Does the Key Arena have lockers inside or anything like that to store a poster or something in?

ManBurning
11-20-2013, 01:55 PM
I wish they had after-show merch stands so I could take shit back to my hotel without having to hold onto it the whole show. Does the Key Arena have lockers inside or anything like that to store a poster or something in?

They do! The merch stands are still open after the show. That's when I grabbed my merch in Las Vegas. I fell in the same predicament, I didn't wanna carry my stuff at the show. You can just hop on over to the merch stand like I did. I left during the last song because well, I don't care for the last song, and I wanted to beat the crowd there. Worked like a charm. NIN fans are suckers for the final song, and I don't see why. The song has never done anything for me. I donno if you have been looking at setlists or not, or if you know what the last song is going to be... I don't wanna spoil it for people that have had enough willpower to wait and have successfully lasted this long without looking at a setlist. But that's my advice. Unless you plan on being against the rail. No way in hell you'll be able to successfully leave for the last song to beat the crowd, lol.

And since you are hitting up 2 shows (Vancouver, Seattle) I would recomend grabbing your merch in Van before you go down to Seattle, not only will you have merch out of the way before you head down for Seattle, but you won't have to claim it as a purchase when you cross back into Canada and avoid customs fees.

ibanez33
11-20-2013, 05:40 PM
They do! The merch stands are still open after the show. That's when I grabbed my merch in Las Vegas. I fell in the same predicament, I didn't wanna carry my stuff at the show. You can just hop on over to the merch stand like I did. I left during the last song because well, I don't care for the last song, and I wanted to beat the crowd there. Worked like a charm. NIN fans are suckers for the final song, and I don't see why. The song has never done anything for me. I donno if you have been looking at setlists or not, or if you know what the last song is going to be... I don't wanna spoil it for people that have had enough willpower to wait and have successfully lasted this long without looking at a setlist. But that's my advice. Unless you plan on being against the rail. No way in hell you'll be able to successfully leave for the last song to beat the crowd, lol.

And since you are hitting up 2 shows (Vancouver, Seattle) I would recomend grabbing your merch in Van before you go down to Seattle, not only will you have merch out of the way before you head down for Seattle, but you won't have to claim it as a purchase when you cross back into Canada and avoid customs fees.

I would get my merch in Van but payday for me is on the 22nd, my wallet is spread pretty thin until then. I'll definitely get a good look at what they're selling here though so I know exactly what I want down there. Thanks for the heads-up, though!

Vrolok1
11-20-2013, 07:09 PM
Hey guys see you after the show at Bandits BaR?

VladTepes
11-21-2013, 01:53 PM
I'm still looking for 2 good, reasonably priced tickets to this Seattle show. I had several people on Craigslist offer them, then sell them to someone else. If anyone has extras, please PM me. Floor preferred, but good seats would do too. I was on the floor in Portland and wouldn't mind getting another perspective this time around.

djcrb9
11-22-2013, 11:34 AM
TONIGHT!

This will be the ninth time i've seen nine inch nails since 1994. Weird.

ibanez33
11-22-2013, 01:16 PM
If anyone by chance happens to be on the Greyhound leaving Vancouver right now that would be sweet

nashstat
11-22-2013, 02:16 PM
Seems like TicketMaster opened up a bunch of tickets for the show tonight. They are all in the upper ends though... There are two completely empty sections that were not there before hand, in case anyone is looking for tickets at face value!

ManBurning
11-22-2013, 09:13 PM
Chilling and pre-drinking in my hotel in Seattle. I'm done paying $9-12 for arena beers, and I certainly don't want to put myself through another set of "explosions in the sky", did that enough this tour.

Fixer808
11-22-2013, 09:47 PM
Dude, I paid for drinks and food for my sister and I before the show last night, and she got the beers at Rogers. "I can't believe I just paid $38 for four beers!!"

ibanez33
11-22-2013, 09:54 PM
I didn't pre drink, gonna post-drink. I'm back by the soundboard tonight too

ManBurning
11-22-2013, 09:55 PM
Rogers was ridiculiously over priced. If it wasn't for wanting a spot against the rail, we probably would have had a few drinks somewhere else. Least it wasn't $12 for a beer like in Vegas at the jont. That kinda blew my mind considering how cheap booze is in the states, but at least the cup was larger than the one they gave at rogers.

Fixer808
11-22-2013, 10:10 PM
We went to Rogue first, and I greatly enjoyed some Caesars and mini corn-dogs. My three drinks and appetizer were less than 4 beers at Rogers. No wonder they stop serving booze at 8:45. "None of you have any money left anyway, right?"

Side note, that infuriated me when I went out to pee at 9:30, and get another beer. 8:45?! "Have a super, sober night!"

ManBurning
11-22-2013, 10:10 PM
Ok, heading down to the key arena now. I'll be wearing a hoody and my fixed t.shirt with the giant blue "N" on the front.