PDA

View Full Version : Live at Coachella 2013 Blu-ray/DVD

Reznor2112
04-19-2013, 06:23 PM
edit: Downloads now available! The two "How to Destroy Angels - Live at Coachella 2013" downloads here: http://thepiratebay.sx/user/yourcurrentenemy
Magnet links for those who cannot access TPB:
How to Destroy Angels - Live at Coachella 2013 - BluRay (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:90fa03f9246726ce10a15e07e3886 57b39e4a025&dn=How+to+Destroy+Angels+-+Live+at+Coachella+2013+-+BD&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80)
How to Destroy Angels - Live at Coachella 2013 - MP4 (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:47ed766344424697e3bf2eb5dc3ae a3a281dbc82&dn=How+to+Destroy+Angels+-+Live+at+Coachella+2013+-+MP4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80)

Since everyone is posting random shit everywhere I am making a thread to make a central zone.

Here is the 1080 and 720 rips with unmastered audio from RITC:
http://reflectinginthechrome.com/shows/2013/20130412.html

I am almost done making the blu-ray/dvd and i must say it looks pretty badass.

Here is the artwork that @Ax Mr. L (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=333) and I created:
http://postimg.org/image/ylls6cvr1/
http://postimg.org/image/3soh21ry5/

http://s22.postimg.org/ylls6cvr1/HTDA_blu_ray_cover_FINAL.jpg

Disc art:
http://s22.postimg.org/3soh21ry5/HTDA_blu_ray_disc.jpg

I have done some audio tweaking on the actual 1080p video as best I can and it does sound better. The blu ray will also have 2 bonus features in 1080: the making of and coachella teaser trailer.

I will post a link on this page within the next 20 hours with the blu-ray and DVD images as well as an .mp4 format 1080p version with the mastered audio for those not interested in burning.

see you soon...

SM Rollinger
04-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Dude, awesome. mp4 for the win.

mad props

DigitalChaos
04-19-2013, 06:42 PM
What video rip are you using for this?
this one (https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8390515/How_To_Destroy_Angels_-_2013-04-12_Coachella_-_Youtube_Live_Stre) is a better quality copy than what was posted to RITC

Warped_Savant
04-19-2013, 07:48 PM
DigitalChaos -- What makes you think it's better? (I haven't watched them to compare, I'm just curious to see what your reason is before I download it.)

elevenism
04-19-2013, 07:55 PM
Can i talk you into putting this on youtube. or will Coachella just remove it?
The disc drive on my computer is broken.

DigitalChaos
04-19-2013, 08:23 PM
DigitalChaos -- What makes you think it's better? (I haven't watched them to compare, I'm just curious to see what your reason is before I download it.)
ninjaw tracked it down and can give more detail. I watched the RITC downloads and there are a bunch of glitches in the steam capture. This one doesn't seem to have them. I noticed some very minor skips in a quick watch but it looks like it's much better. Unless we have an even better capture, I'd recommend using that video for making a polished product like a bluray or DVD.

ninperu
04-19-2013, 09:39 PM
Since everyone is posting random shit everywhere I am making a thread to make a central zone.

Here is the 1080 and 720 rips with unmastered audio from RITC:

I am almost done making the blu-ray/dvd and i must say it looks pretty badass.

Here is the artwork that @Ax Mr. L (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=333) and I created:
http://postimg.org/image/ylls6cvr1/
http://postimg.org/image/3soh21ry5/

http://s22.postimg.org/ylls6cvr1/HTDA_blu_ray_cover_FINAL.jpg

Disc art:
http://s22.postimg.org/3soh21ry5/HTDA_blu_ray_disc.jpg

I have done some audio tweaking on the actual 1080p video as best I can and it does sound better. The blu ray will also have 2 bonus features in 1080: the making of and coachella teaser trailer.

I will post a link on this page within the next 20 hours with the blu-ray and DVD images as well as an .mp4 format 1080p version with the mastered audio for those not interested in burning.

see you soon...

well, i think it's awesome that you're doing that job, i'm really interest in that blu-ray... but i don't have a blu-ray recorder... there's any chance that you sold me the blu-ray ?

19ninetynine
04-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Yeah, I'm down for a blu-ray copy if anyone is going to be making a bunch for people

Reznor2112
04-19-2013, 10:11 PM
DigitalChaos I am using the rip you posted from TPB.

AS far as burning blu ray copies, I may be able to pull it off. I will need to calculate the cost of the BD-Rs/Blu ray cases and shipping. I will not charge for profit.

Once I have the digital copies up I will give more detail on getting the physical blu rays out there.

ninjaw
04-20-2013, 12:41 AM
@ninjaw (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=746) tracked it down and can give more detail. I watched the RITC downloads and there are a bunch of glitches in the steam capture. This one doesn't seem to have them. I noticed some very minor skips in a quick watch but it looks like it's much better. Unless we have an even better capture, I'd recommend using that video for making a polished product like a bluray or DVD.

To be clear, they both are the same perfect youtube rip, but yeah, there were glitches (last image from mariqueen speech close up) but also numberous play and demux errors that Dime version didn't have at all (file just didn't play on most of my players)

theimage13
04-20-2013, 10:00 AM
Count me interested in a physical BD copy as well. No burner, but I do have a player hooked up to the TV and a nice set of speakers!

NIN64
04-20-2013, 10:07 AM
I'd be down for a physical copy of the BD as well. Could paypal cost of shipping/materials. . .

Avarik
04-20-2013, 12:53 PM
I'm excited to see and hear this on a bigger scale than a computer monitor.

Reznor2112
04-20-2013, 02:51 PM
I wanna keep you guys updated unlike AAISAD. I am using premiere cs6 and the export had 21 hours remaining last night and froze on me today at 50% (12 hours remaining)

I am restarting the export to see what happens this will probably but a 2 day delay on this release. I do apologize. Will keep you updated.

Avarik
04-20-2013, 09:24 PM
Are you putting it up via torrent?

Reznor2112
04-20-2013, 10:07 PM
Are you putting it up via torrent?

Was planning on it but may just hand it over to RITC to host

DigitalChaos
04-20-2013, 11:05 PM
More than happy to replicate it on the traditional ETS locations as of recent.

sore_and_crucified
04-21-2013, 04:28 AM
It would be fantastic if someone with a Blu Ray burner puts a project together. I am happy to Paypal someone the cost + time. The Another Version of the Truth project was great, really shows how a community can make great things happen. I know that the most important thing is peoples time, they should be rewarded for this at least!

Reznor2112
04-21-2013, 08:25 AM
The blu-ray menus are ready just waiting on my 2nd attempt at transcoding the full video file. Then will make the BD and DVD images. As soon as the file is transcoded I will post the mp4 file online. I don't want to get hopes up if this transcoding freezes again. Worst case scenario all files will be up by Friday at the latest. Very sorry for the wait

dlb
04-21-2013, 10:18 AM
Don't be sorry when you're giving something to the community! Take the time it needs to put out a great release and I'm sure everyone here highly appreciates your effort! ;)

FernandoDante
04-21-2013, 11:31 AM
Physical copy yadayada intrested. Count me in.

DigitalChaos
04-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Don't be sorry when you're giving something to the community! Take the time it needs to put out a great release and I'm sure everyone here highly appreciates your effort! ;)

This!
Polish the hell out of it before releasing. You'll regret not giving an extra few days... weeks... even months.

There are already several raw rips for those needing immediate satisfaction. Make this thing stand out. Enlist the help of others if possible.

Reznor2112
04-21-2013, 05:42 PM
Many thanks for the patience. We have made it to the 75% mark on transcoding all seems well. Once this is done I want to go over everything, to make sure all went well.

DISCLAIMER: Please do not expect mastered audio such as that in Beside You in Time, as I have done what I can with the origin file that i available. I do apologize for that. The main tweaks were volume and some minor equalizer adjustments. To me, it sounds better but 50% of people are never pleased.

I am very pleased with it though.

If all goes well, .MP4 file up tomorrow afternoon. @DigitalChaos (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=598), how can we get these files hosted on RITC?

EDIT: as far as physical copies, I see no problem with this. We can use paypal as that is the safest for everyone, but I do ask for some time to get a bundle of copies available before we start dishing orders out. I also need to get prices on the disc and case/shipping. Thanks.

reseen_lamenti
04-21-2013, 06:32 PM
I'd like a physical copy. Happy to pay!

DigitalChaos
04-21-2013, 06:38 PM
@DigitalChaos (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=598), how can we get these files hosted on RITC?

I will reach out and see if they are interested. RITC usually only does raw bootlegs but I have a bunch of uncirculated bootlegs that need to get over there too.

edit: pointed him over here. let's see what happens! Shooting you a PM now about other options.

theimage13
04-21-2013, 06:39 PM
Damnit, stop apologizing! It's a professionally shot recording with a soundboard audio mix. If people want to complain, let them complain to their colons. Their mouths will clearly be in the area already.

ninlive
04-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Was planning on it but may just hand it over to RITC to host

Would love to host it for you. Let me know any way I can help.

Reznor2112
04-21-2013, 07:57 PM
Would love to host it for you. Let me know any way I can help.

Awesome, I will be in touch with all of the files and details.

elevenism
04-22-2013, 03:09 AM
I too, would like...make that LOVE...a physical copy, and have no problem paying. Thank you so much for doing this, man!

elevenism
04-22-2013, 03:10 AM
My sentiments exactly. Thank you so much, Reznor2112, for doing this

downward
04-22-2013, 05:26 AM
My sentiments exactly. Thank you so much, Reznor2112, for doing this

count me in for a physical, I don't own a blu-ray burner so this is the only way to get it...thanks for taking on the task

KreTafkA
04-22-2013, 10:33 AM
Yeah :) count me for blu-ray :)

theperfectdruga
04-22-2013, 10:06 PM
Me too (or 16) more than happy to pay for a bluray

Bear78
04-22-2013, 11:23 PM
Awesome, thanks for doing this man! I was really hoping someone would put something like this together. I am in for a Blu-ray physical copy if it comes together!

laci
04-23-2013, 07:58 AM
I'd like to buy a BD copy too. Thank you!

UninTY
04-23-2013, 10:45 AM
+1 Blu Ray copy. (this is like an official pre-order!)

Avarik
04-23-2013, 01:23 PM
+1 for the transcode to complete successfully

Reznor2112
04-23-2013, 06:37 PM
TRANSCODE SUCCESSFUL, we have ourselves the first HTDA bootleg Blu ray ladies and gents.

I have been in talks with DigitalChaos We are working to get the .MP4 file and BD image up for those digital downloaders out there.

CONCERNING the physical copies:
I am burning the blu ray to make sure everything is correct. When all is a go, I will make a post on here and will have instructions on purchasing a physical copy.
I will have a window for ordering copies, any after that will have to be done through someone else. I do apologize for this, but I am a working college student and it will be hard for me to check back everyday to see who wants one, make a copy and mail it. Apologies.

I will post shortly when everything is ready and I will start taking orders for this. PAYPAL ONLY.

Avarik
04-23-2013, 07:41 PM
Nice.

Will the DVD image be put up at the same time as BD? I don't have any blank blurays at the moment ;_;

SM Rollinger
04-23-2013, 08:17 PM
hohoho sweet! cant wait to d/l this

elevenism
04-24-2013, 11:10 AM
TRANSCODE SUCCESSFUL, we have ourselves the first HTDA bootleg Blu ray ladies and gents.

I have been in talks with @DigitalChaos (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=598) We are working to get the .MP4 file and BD image up for those digital downloaders out there.

CONCERNING the physical copies:
I am burning the blu ray to make sure everything is correct. When all is a go, I will make a post on here and will have instructions on purchasing a physical copy.
I will have a window for ordering copies, any after that will have to be done through someone else. I do apologize for this, but I am a working college student and it will be hard for me to check back everyday to see who wants one, make a copy and mail it. Apologies.

I will post shortly when everything is ready and I will start taking orders for this. PAYPAL ONLY.

Will you be making any dvd copies? i don't have a blu-ray player, and my dvd burner is broken. Of course i am more than happy to pay, and you can get it to me when you can, just as long as it comes!

theimage13
04-24-2013, 11:46 AM
Are you planning on printing up artwork for the cases? Only curious; I couldn't care less about the packaging. I'd be happy with a paper sleeve!

elevenism
04-27-2013, 01:26 AM
Are you planning on printing up artwork for the cases? Only curious; I couldn't care less about the packaging. I'd be happy with a paper sleeve!
Hell yes, as would i. DAMN i can't stop thinking about that show!

It was fucking PERFECT in my book.

BenAkenobi
04-27-2013, 01:50 AM
i'm probably late, but it'd be awesome if coachella logo which is in solid spot for the entirety of the video could be masked, made darker

Avarik
04-27-2013, 01:55 AM
i'm probably late, but it'd be awesome if coachella logo which is in solid spot for the entirety of the video could be masked, made darker

But then he'd have to start the transcode ALL OVER

simonn
04-27-2013, 04:09 AM
I'll be wanting a Blu Ray too please, look forward to announcement about order info soon! Cheers for doing this.

Reznor2112
04-27-2013, 09:20 AM
Sorry for the late response, I uploaded the .mp4 to DigitalChaos and it should be going up sometime soon.

I am having to use a BD burner from work, I am wanting to burn my copy first before I upload the BD image to make sure all is correct.

Once that is up, I will make the post about placing orders.

WARNING!!! There will only be a one week window to order these as I wont be able to do much more due to work. Thanks for your understanding.

Ordering info up in the next few days.

ItsJustDave
04-27-2013, 09:21 AM
But then he'd have to start the transcode ALL OVER

Anything worth doing is worth doing in the best way possible.

See also: Fragility 1.0

DigitalChaos
04-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Sorry for the late response, I uploaded the .mp4 to @DigitalChaos (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=598) and it should be going up sometime soon.

Whoops... I was waiting for you to say that it's 100% finished and ready to publish. I'll get on that in a few hours!
edit: actually, I will wait. I want to make sure you want this published separately instead of in tandem with the BD image. IMO, the BD image loses some of it's special sauce when the MP4 takes away some of the attention days in advance.

FernandoDante
04-28-2013, 01:53 PM
Whoops... I was waiting for you to say that it's 100% finished and ready to publish. I'll get on that in a few hours!
edit: actually, I will wait. I want to make sure you want this published separately instead of in tandem with the BD image. IMO, the BD image loses some of it's special sauce when the MP4 takes away some of the attention days in advance.
Will the MP4 run on a PS3? I've been running in circles here trying to convert the MKV file into something that the PS3 can read.

Reznor2112
04-28-2013, 01:58 PM
Will the MP4 run on a PS3? I've been running in circles here trying to convert the MKV file into something that the PS3 can read.

Yes, it has been fully tested on my PS3 through the media server and from a USB flash drive.

SM Rollinger
04-28-2013, 10:10 PM
I play mp4s on my xbox thru a memory stick and it doesnt have any problems with that.

bg32940
04-29-2013, 04:51 AM
Hey all, I just stumbled on this thread this morning and have four idle BD-REs and would like to help. Once the BD Image is ready and I get my hands on a copy I'll be more than happy to start producing some. Once I get a copy and get the bugs worked out, I can start cutting from my MBP and mobile BD-R one after another while at work. I'll keep watching for updates and toss up a website to handle ordering/payments. My only conflict is that I'll be getting married on May 5th so this week will be busy for me. If the BD image drops before next week, please PM/email me and I'll get on it in my spare time.

Bryan

Jeff Lenton
04-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Count me in for a physical Blu Ray disc as well...not too fussed about it coming with artwork as I can print that off myself!!

Just let me know how much and what the Paypal email address is and it'll be paid for immediately!!

19ninetynine
04-29-2013, 01:45 PM
same here ill grab a blu ray

Max Leo
04-29-2013, 02:24 PM
same here ill grab a blu ray
Me too. :-)

PS: A while ago I bought both the "Closure" and "Broken" dvds at nin.com from a user that did the same favor for everybody there, and he even printed the covers and discs, and the same happened later with TOIOU blurays and dvds (which I bought too), would this be the same way or just the burned blurays? Both things would be much appreciated, of course, I'm just curious.

Reznor2112
04-29-2013, 02:48 PM
The Blu rays that I will be shipping out to everyone will have full artwork and case.

The BD Image should be up this week. As stated before I am using a BD drive from my work and want to get it burned and make sure there are no bugs.

johnnythm
04-30-2013, 06:52 AM
Thank you for doing this Reznor2112!! I'll be on the lookout for the order info post!

elevenism
05-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Reznor2112, i am still wondering...will there be any dvd copies? i have no blueray player, and as i mentioned, my cd/dvdr drive is broken, so physical is the only way i can go,
If not, maybe someone other than Reznor2112 could make me a dvd copy and mail it to me. I could send such a person a money order, or just use western union, and pay for shipping fees as well as a bit for said person's time and effort.

richardp
05-04-2013, 11:36 PM
Fuck yes, count me in for a Blu-Ray. It'll be a nice little treat until the TOIOU release comes out!

Avarik
05-07-2013, 01:04 AM
Can this be done now?

Reznor2112
05-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Can this be done now?

Wow...I am sorry you have been inconvenienced. Why don't you be a full time student with a job and make a blu ray for everyone on your own time and release it...

I have been extremely busy with finals the last week and a half. I am unable to burn the blu rays at work anymore and am having to borrow one from a buddy.

I am uploading the BD image to the ETS pirate bay account today.

Sad, that you try and do something for this fan base and people just start bitching when you have a life outside of ETS. And to think, you guys still appreciate the AAISAD release and that took 3 years.

eversonpoe
05-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Can this be done now?

have a little patience and show some appreciation. Reznor2112 is doing this just to share with everyone for no personal profit. don't be a dick.

MAD
05-07-2013, 02:04 PM
I am in for a physical copy. Let me know how you want to do this.

ninperu
05-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Wow...I am sorry you have been inconvenienced. Why don't you be a full time student with a job and make a blu ray for everyone on your own time and release it...

I have been extremely busy with finals the last week and a half. I am unable to burn the blu rays at work anymore and am having to borrow one from a buddy.

Sad, that you try and do something for this fan base and people just start bitching when you have a life outside of ETS. And to think, you guys still appreciate the AAISAD release and that took 3 years.

well, i'm the first that put you into this mess asking you for a physical copy and i understand totally your situation... but there's a lot of asses everywhere... take your time, i preffer that you do the things the right way and not just for release it faster... i'm with you man and thank you again!

Avarik
05-07-2013, 06:03 PM

I haven't really been inconvenienced; excuse me for asking if it's done, I should have looked up your intimate personal life details and known better than that.

Is seeding your torrent enough e-ppreciation? Or will I still be frowned upon?

gorast
05-07-2013, 06:23 PM
I haven't really been inconvenienced; excuse me for asking if it's done, I should have looked up your intimate personal life details and known better than that.

Is seeding your torrent enough e-ppreciation? Or will I still be frowned upon?
You didn't ask if it was done, you whined about it like a bitch. "Can this be done now?" like a fucking five year old.

Avarik
05-07-2013, 06:55 PM
ETS: No jokes allowed.

I apologize for my insolence. I'd rather not derail this thread any further.

theimage13
05-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Settle down kids.

Yeah, it was kind of a rude way to ask - or at least, it sure came across that way. Sarcasm and the like don't exactly fit well into text boxes, and the AAISAD project left a very bitter taste in many mouths. So the whole "fan project" concept is a very touchy subject. The entire thread is barely over two pages long, and less than five minutes of reading would have revealed that Rez is a full time and employed college student with very, very little time to work on things like this. And given that updates on everything else regarding the video have been posted as they were made available, it seems a very reasonable conclusion to make that no update here = no update on the project.

I get that you may have been asking in a lighthearted "I'm impatient and I want to see this awesome video now" kind of sense, but that's just not how it comes across in plain black and white text. And as it's quite the touchy subject on this forum due to other projects, the best route here is to simply be patient and not poke anybody.

And now, I'm about to break my own rule by firing off a PM in regard to the project, as I'm in a bit of an odd situation myself and don't want to miss out on this disc.

DigitalChaos
05-07-2013, 08:57 PM
I can confirm that bits are currently moving through the bit-tubes.

SM Rollinger
05-07-2013, 10:33 PM
nice mp4 too? (piratebay is blocked from my current posting location).

im excited to see this, thanks again Reznor2112

sheepdean
05-07-2013, 10:58 PM
ukbay,org is wonderful~

DigitalChaos
05-08-2013, 02:35 PM
MP4 and BD image. There will be magnet links for those who cannot reach TPB's site.
fucking dropbox is taking it's time transferring though. 4-8hrs remaining... blah
Functional links should be up late tonight or tomorrow morning.

DigitalChaos
05-09-2013, 01:59 PM
aaaand they are up!
The two "How to Destroy Angels - Live at Coachella 2013" downloads here: http://thepiratebay.sx/user/yourcurrentenemy

Magnet links for those who cannot access TPB:
How to Destroy Angels - Live at Coachella 2013 - BluRay (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:90fa03f9246726ce10a15e07e3886 57b39e4a025&dn=How+to+Destroy+Angels+-+Live+at+Coachella+2013+-+BD&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80)
How to Destroy Angels - Live at Coachella 2013 - MP4 (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:47ed766344424697e3bf2eb5dc3ae a3a281dbc82&dn=How+to+Destroy+Angels+-+Live+at+Coachella+2013+-+MP4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80)

SM Rollinger
05-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Sweet, i found the mp4 on PB, ill leave my computer on for a day or two to help seed it. Thanks!

muad'nin
05-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Forgive me if I am late to the party, but is it still possible to request a hard-copy of this project? Even from all the way in Australia?

Reznor2112
05-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Yes. I will make a page that lets you preorder one. This will again be a one time run. I do apologize.

Thanks for everyone's understanding and patience

Paul
05-11-2013, 09:03 PM
I would be delighted to get a physical Blu Ray of this, when available.
I can also fill out a form if needed, however I'm writing this reply while I can still remember this.

Santos L Halper
05-11-2013, 10:01 PM
I would also be interested in a physical bluray. However, if it is easier I would be willing to fill out a form when you have it available

JamesCmuse
05-12-2013, 09:49 AM
I would also be interested in a physical bluray, but only if it's no hassle :)

theimage13
05-12-2013, 10:25 AM
PHYSICAL COPIES:

Will be available when Rez is ready, and more info will be posted then.

Just a friendly reminder!

fragility3.1
05-22-2013, 02:02 PM
Count me in for a physical release when they become available. Thank you for all of your time and effort.

simonn
06-01-2013, 08:47 AM
Took the BluRay iso file to my local computer shop who burned it for me in an hour for £5. Looks glorious! Cheers for this.

[parasite]
06-16-2013, 10:01 AM
this would be very sweet to get one of these, as i have no access to pirate bay either,
thank you in advance!!

Reznor2112
06-18-2013, 09:05 AM
Srry, still trying to get a hold of a blu ray burner that can handle the job and not break my bank account.

[parasite]
06-19-2013, 02:19 PM
i'd be happy to donate some funding.......

Reznor2112
06-19-2013, 06:44 PM
No I should have it in the coming week. I am starting a new job so I am in transitioning period. You will only need to pay for the case and disc and shipping.

Camille
06-22-2013, 09:00 AM
Been out of the loop of late so just noticed this.

Manythanks for making this available, it's appreciated.

GentlemanLoser
07-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Just chiming in that I would love to get a physical version of this as well. I am, of course, more than happy to contribute financially or in any way I can.

laci
10-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Would like to get a physical Blu-ray copy as well.

Send me a PM if I can help the project somehow.

Mr.Benjamin
11-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Interested in a PM about the details of this.

Hyperpower
12-05-2013, 02:57 PM
i would like a physical copy of this as well

Bear78
12-05-2013, 09:06 PM
late to the party... anyone seeding the mp4?

theimage13
12-06-2013, 07:11 AM
late to the party... anyone seeding the mp4?

Direct download links; no seeding needed.

ImTheWiseJanitor
12-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Yes. I will make a page that lets you preorder one. This will again be a one time run. I do apologize.

Thanks for everyone's understanding and patience

PHYSICAL COPIES:

Will be available when Rez is ready, and more info will be posted then.

Just a friendly reminder!

I saw that these were both on the previous page, and thought they should be posted again to hopefully keep too many people from posting here asking about where they can order a copy before going back one page and seeing what the last official word was on the matter.

When more info's available, I suspect it'll be posted riiiight here, rather than individually PM'd to people.

That being said, can't wait! The video file looks awesome.

Reznor2112
12-09-2013, 12:29 PM
I saw that these were both on the previous page, and thought they should be posted again to hopefully keep too many people from posting here asking about where they can order a copy before going back one page and seeing what the last official word was on the matter.

When more info's available, I suspect it'll be posted riiiight here, rather than individually PM'd to people.

That being said, can't wait! The video file looks awesome.

I do apologize for the wait with this project, just graduated, working 50 hours a week and moving makes buckling down and doing the distribution of this quite difficult.

IT IS NOT DEAD THOUGH! I promise.

ImTheWiseJanitor
12-09-2013, 12:32 PM
No rush, man! You do your thing. Your personal life comes before supplying a blu-ray that nobody's even paid for yet.

Kyle
12-10-2013, 08:50 PM
I'm not asking for anything I'm just posting so I can get thread notifications. :)

ophelia_
03-11-2014, 05:36 AM
IT IS NOT DEAD THOUGH! I promise.

Yay! I read this from the start and thought I would have got in way too late to raise my hand for a physical copy.

Take all the time you need in the world. You're doing a really great thing for everyone here, there's definitely no need for impatience :)

GlitchyFlame
03-15-2014, 10:12 PM
Can't wait to see the blu-ray quality version of this performance! Too bad the torrent is downloading at a fucking snails pace. Well whatever, what are you going to do? :p

elevenism
03-25-2014, 07:22 AM
thx for making this, Reznor2112 . I got a new computer, downloading now.

GlitchyFlame
03-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Hmm, the Blu-Ray torrent just dies at 35%. I'm just going to wait a little longer to see if it does anything.

elevenism
03-30-2014, 02:17 PM
Thank you AGAIN, @Reznor2112 (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=536) . Watched it last night on the big hdtv and HO-LEE SHIT it looked and sounded amazing.

elevenism
03-30-2014, 02:18 PM
Hmm, the Blu-Ray torrent just dies at 35%. I'm just going to wait a little longer to see if it does anything.
i'm seeding it now.

theimage13
04-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Finally got a new laptop that can (presumably) handle a Bluray ISO file, and....I'm not seeing any seeders. Shows 5 peers (only one of which I'm even connected to), and 0 seeders. Argh.

IF this even does finish up, what software do I actually need in order to play this?

ninjaw
04-06-2014, 02:57 AM
sigh, you do know you got a better quality available in direct download ? remember ? anyway, to play a bluray iso file you need... VLC. If you want to enjoy glorious menus there's Daemon Tools+PowerDVD for an example.

theimage13
04-06-2014, 07:25 AM
sigh, you do know you got a better quality available in direct download ? remember ? anyway, to play a bluray iso file you need... VLC. If you want to enjoy glorious menus there's Daemon Tools+PowerDVD for an example.

Are you talking about the one hosted on RITC?

Forgive my ignorance, but I figured that a nearly 7GB BD formatted image would have better quality than an MP4 held in a ~1.75GB zip archive. Was I wrong about that?

ninjaw
04-06-2014, 09:12 AM
Are you talking about the one hosted on RITC?
Forgive my ignorance, but I figured that a nearly 7GB BD formatted image would have better quality than an MP4 held in a ~1.75GB zip archive. Was I wrong about that?

It's the same exact compressed file (that's why it's linked on the same topic), but compressed again to be bigger, so ppl can burn it. Sounds like you don't need it.

theimage13
04-06-2014, 09:20 AM
It's the same exact compressed file (that's why it's linked on the same topic), but compressed again to be bigger, so ppl can burn it. Sounds like you don't need it.

I do need it - the torrent is stuck at 35.9% with zero seeders. Just downloaded it; I'll check it out soon. Thanks!

BenAkenobi
04-07-2014, 12:00 PM
would a BD player recognize bluray-format image burned on DVD disk? asking because it's less than max DVD capacity.

ninjaw
04-07-2014, 02:15 PM
would a BD player recognize bluray-format image burned on DVD disk? asking because it's less than max DVD capacity.

Unfortunatly only a few will recognize them, however, a lot of them are able to play any kind of H264 files.

talkingnothing
04-07-2014, 09:01 PM

I thought the files listed at the top of the first post here had remastered audio by reznor2112, and the ones hosted on RITC were straight rips form the stream. is this correct? can anybody recommend the remastered audio version over the raw one? was thinking about downloading the mp4 remastered one.

ninjaw
04-08-2014, 08:57 AM
I thought the files listed at the top of the first post here had remastered audio by reznor2112, and the ones hosted on RITC were straight rips form the stream. is this correct? can anybody recommend the remastered audio version over the raw one? was thinking about downloading the mp4 remastered one.

This is correct, but that's the only thing I can say about this.

filmfanb
04-11-2014, 04:46 AM
cant believe its been a year.i remember getting up real early to watch this in the uk.

Reznor2112
04-29-2014, 02:34 PM

The files that are posted at the beginning that link to TPB are indeed my "remastered" version. I use that word lightly, but it does sound better than the original stream.

theimage13
01-29-2015, 07:29 AM
Well, I feel like a fool.

Since there was never a new post to the thread, I never saw that this was actually completed and posted. Well, with TPB being down, it looks like the torrent is dead. Does anyone still have the Bluray version of this? Now that I finally have a burner, I'd love to get my hands on the file and make a disc.

xfocalinx
03-03-2015, 06:42 PM
can someone seed this please?

DocM
04-21-2015, 04:21 PM
can someone seed this please?

Stuck at 54%... :mad:
anybody...

theimage13
05-02-2015, 06:12 AM
Stuck at 54%... :mad:
anybody...

Been stuck there for months. I don't think anyone who has this is reading this thread anymore, sadly :(

CaptainSelection
05-02-2015, 09:43 AM
Sad indeed, I would've never have known this even existed had you not posted today. At least somebody's seeding the .mp4 though.