PDA

View Full Version : 2013.08.18 - Hockenheim, Germany @ Rock'n'Heim Festival

orestes
03-29-2013, 08:13 PM
http://www.rock-n-heim.com/tickets

dlb
08-06-2013, 05:04 AM
Good news: NIN is playing as a headliner with no band following them on Sunday. Looks like this time around it will be the NIN fans who'll be in the front row. :)

They are on at 21:50 until 23:20 (9:50PM to 11:20PM)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=3254

No news on a webcast yet, but we will definitely see some footage broadcasted on youtube or on TV.

ninjaw
08-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Good news, Germany's concert is confirmed streaming live here http://liveweb.arte.tv/fr/video/Rock_n_Heim_2013___Nine_Inch_Nails/ this is a free live website made by a national TV you can find both in france & germany, quite good quality but no HD (yes the HD stream is not HD at all) According to what's printed, only interviews will be available several days, not the main stream. Also, this site is known to stream Rock en seine too. Note: This site is well known by CapTvTy and Jdownloader freeware.

ZootZap
08-14-2013, 02:32 PM
:rolleyes:

ZootZap
08-17-2013, 11:25 AM
Yeah, there's definitely a live stream! Hopefully it will be catched like all the other festival streams :) cause there will be (from what I've seen so far) no available/stored recordings from the mainstage (Evolution Stage) just from the second stage (Revolution Stage).
I couldn't catch anything as I'm attending the show.

A big thank you on this occasion for all the pro-shot-recordings (even I didn't watch so far to be more surprised for the live show)
Nevertheless I programmed all the TV stuff airing the next weeks around this festival.
Maybe there will be more material, like an interview (but I doubt it, as this happens not so far on this NIN festival tour).

Fist Fuck
08-17-2013, 11:45 AM
Will there be any TV broadcasts? Sponsored by dasding, SWR, arte, zdf.kultur...those are all tv channels/programs that often broadcast live. I'm guessing they'd be in HD...

ZootZap
08-17-2013, 11:57 AM
edit: my "watching" was wrong. I've seen on the -ZDF Kultur- website that they will broadcast also an act from yesterday (Friday) mainstage in the next days/weeks!

But as I wrote, I will look for all the stuff airing the next weeks. Maybe there will be also a TV broadcast from NIN... but my programmed recordings will be only average quality.

hani
08-18-2013, 02:34 PM
I heard there will be a stream today . . .

icklekitty
08-18-2013, 02:39 PM
Yeah, the one that starts in 10 minutes, that ninjaw quoted earlier :P

johnaltham
08-18-2013, 02:59 PM
FUCK ME. This is my favourite stream so far.

RGM81
08-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Time to rock!

filmfanb
08-18-2013, 03:09 PM
yup, best so far. great quality, sounds is sick and some nice angles

filmfanb
08-18-2013, 03:10 PM
wait what did he just shout???

noneofthem
08-18-2013, 04:38 PM
Terrible audience and the camera angles ruined many visuals for me. Trent was not happy either. I am German myself but I have to say that German audiences at festivals suck. I've seen NIN in Germany and the UK so far. The UK gig was the best when it comes to crowds.

filmfanb
08-18-2013, 04:40 PM
really, thought it was a pretty fucking awesome stream

dlb
08-18-2013, 05:14 PM
The shots from above may have gotten old after a couple of minutes but other than that this was the closest we have gotten yet in means of a proper live DVD.

ninjaw
08-19-2013, 04:07 AM
German concert now archived for 5 days http://liveweb.arte.tv/fr/video/Rock_n_Heim_2013___Nine_Inch_Nails/ (should be more easier to rip, Jdownloader is compatible)

ZootZap
08-19-2013, 05:05 AM
Terrible audience and the camera angles ruined many visuals for me. Trent was not happy either. I am German myself but I have to say that German audiences at festivals suck. I've seen NIN in Germany and the UK so far. The UK gig was the best when it comes to crowds.

It was a fucking great show and the German audience is not worse than any other audience on this planet!

ninjaw
Thanks so much for all your efforts, much appreciated!

martin_b
08-19-2013, 05:23 AM
German concert now archived for 5 days http://liveweb.arte.tv/fr/video/Rock_n_Heim_2013___Nine_Inch_Nails/ (should be more easier to rip, Jdownloader is compatible)

Thanks man! You just made my day!

khris
08-19-2013, 06:17 AM
What I'd like to know is why he said near the end of Only:

"get your fucking shit together"

Then he grabs a bottle of water, and throws it on the ground.
Song ends. Then he says:

"wake the fuck up"

Then you hear bangs.

Just before Only he tells the crowd:

"you guys have been fucking great"

Did the band fuck up during Only? Or was there something wrong with the lighting/stage setup?

ninjaw
08-19-2013, 06:23 AM

Song ends. Then he says:

"wake the fuck up"

Then you hear bangs.

Did the band fuck up during Only? Or was there something wrong with the lighting/stage setup?

yes, i read screens wasn't tracking trent as usual, but i didn't noticed it live.

drgprfct
08-19-2013, 11:12 AM
Hey there,

thanks for grabbing the stream!
I was in the fourth row and to us it seemed that sometime at the end of Gave Up Trent's Mic gave up and I thought that the synth was rather quiet too. He seemed to be impressed with the audience in general (at least the guys at the wave breaker yelled/sung as loud as they could) but was pretty pissed off by the engineers.
The bass was intense. In the video, whenever you see a scene from the side of the stage and it's shaking like hell, that's because of the badass bass.

It was nice hearing the band before NIN (Kraftklub) mentioning them twice even though they play a completely different type of music. Oh and apparently there were no HTDA fans around - at least no one seemed to recognize the t-shirt I wore.

Edit: Did he really say "This is a song from our new record which should be leaking any moment now" before Find My Way?

TheRealNs1
08-19-2013, 01:20 PM
what the hell version of closer is this ?!?!?!

meetree
08-20-2013, 05:01 AM

Song ends. Then he says:

"wake the fuck up"

Then you hear bangs.

back from rock n heim- fuckin great, i was in the 3-5 line a lil bit left of trent...
the best thing was how pissed he became...the crew messed a lot of things up....
sound was wrong mixed and they where running around all the time trying to fix things...
at the end of only u hear trent scream at a roadie: get your fucking shit together!
he smashed 2 mics and shouted wake the fuck up-
his anger was all about the crew, i also had the feeling he was cool with the ppl.
just awesome - the front audience was fine for a festival, lot of nin merch goin round,-
it was sad that the security guys took away parts of my nin flag but ok...-

ZootZap
08-28-2013, 04:30 PM
Right now, I've seen that the German -zdf.kultur- channel will air Rock'n'Heim - Nine Inch Nails on Friday!
This is an opportunity to get a higher resolution from the internet webcast! I'm not sure which quality I can deliver up to Friday.

Is there anybody out there who could tape the broadcast in HD?

edit: damnit... they will broadcast only 1 hour! Ok, I could insert the better parts into the webcast recording.

ZootZap
08-29-2013, 12:49 PM
So, my online TV recorder will only provide HQ or HD for the top 100 and top 5 per day. I doubt Rock'n' Heim will be in the top programs!

My PC records in better quality BUT the ZDF channel has massive pixilation during the recording process. Every other channel is fine only this goddamn ZDF cause troubles!

On our TV I can't record digitally.

So one more (but the last) time my question;
Can someone record the broadcast Friday zdf.kultur 23.00 - 0.00 ??

ninjaw
08-29-2013, 01:11 PM
I found someone in france who got a real digital perfect recorder, he got both channels in uncrypted, are zdf.kultur and zdf.kultur.HD provinding the exact same thing ?
Edit : And this person is Emperor :)

Emperor
08-29-2013, 01:26 PM
at this time there is excatly the same program...
Kultur.HD stream on DVB in 720p and 2.0 DD...
I can't get better !!!

ZootZap
08-30-2013, 11:36 AM
Yippee, that's great !!! :)

Emperor
08-31-2013, 03:57 AM
Hey, i put the db-s show on Dime
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=463071
be patient!!! i don't have a big connection !

ZootZap
08-31-2013, 05:20 AM
Hey, i put the db-s show on Dime
http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=463071
be patient!!! i don't have a big connection !

Everytime I want to get an account on Dime, it's closed! And it's not the only time I tried this recently... I hope someone will upload the show somewhere else anytime soon?

@Emperor (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=3677)
Anyway, thank you very much!:)

Half Way Through
08-31-2013, 09:30 AM
The high def ultra-version of Hockenheim performance definitely is something we need cause even with 21 songs, I felt like wishing a newer ending show. I have to state the same. Crowd was intense and the band seemed with some minor tech difficulties, still enjoying the whole experience.
It felt like solid show but before Help Me I Am In Hell there was short silence, and I guess we started clapping for more hits. That continued to a new experience for the song and I think it was well suited.
So, to sum up. Any hesitation of not going there was pointless. The Nails will always be a reason to travel another place and enjoy a well put through show.It was also nice to meet one other nin fan from my country. I would we interested to continue to chat with you, if you care to drop me private message.
Too bad that the heavy bass on front off the stage almost destroyed second song Disappointed. But what a surprise was during Piggy that Trent let the audience shout! Clad to be a part of that, and it is quite clearly heard on the recording too. So hoping to get a chance to load that Emperor better version of the show. Thanks for that.

dlb
08-31-2013, 10:05 AM
thanks for the upload on Dime! I'll be seeding this for quite a bit!

ninjaw
09-01-2013, 03:47 AM
Warning : the DVB-S version got a différent edit ! (and it's 5 times bigger, 40mn less, and not 1080p) i already checked before the live version versus the archived version, it was the same

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/959/i11l.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/i11l.jpg/)

Black Sabbath
09-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Anyone have any idea what kind of jacket/sweatshirt Trent is wearing during songs like Only and Wish?