PDA

View Full Version : october_midnight is actually marilyn manson

ManBurning
02-28-2013, 01:56 AM
and the friendly guy from ets I met in the pit but never got the name of (HI THERE, btw!) who randomly came up right after the show and declared, "FUCK october_midnight!" lol./

He's a pretty cool dude when you get to know him. You just need to understand his humor. He is a very sarcastic and witty person.
But then again, I actually work for the same company as him, so I see him around in person from time to time, he's cool.

october_midnight
02-28-2013, 11:52 AM
I take any insult coming from a full grown man that rocks pippi longstocking pigtails and still dresses like I did when I was in junior high as the highest of compliments.

Hazekiah
02-28-2013, 04:30 PM
Oh, look, it's like the five billionth person this month to know how I generally dress for Manson shows. I'm sure I'm deeply impressed. And I'm pretty sure I didn't insult anyone but I'll just leave that up to the forum's crack team of highly discerning moderators, lol.

Sutekh
02-28-2013, 04:39 PM
well you did say "like me and this dude met up at the manson show and were like october midnight is so totally ghey" - if you initiate or perpetuate tit for tat bollocks then you forfeit the right to protest when people respond in kind

Hazekiah
02-28-2013, 05:00 PM
Oh, ffs. I was asked directly how my trip had gone and I responded broadly while taking a moment to mention specifically the TWO incidents that occurred in the past month which had direct relevance to the specific forum in which I'd been asked. And for the record he's such an antagonistic and unpleasant...person that even his coworker/friend/defender had to acknowledge it in the course of explaining, "Gee, yeah, he's kind of just like that but he's really honestly an okay guy if you get to know him personally and work with him," lol. At what point is it an "insult" to simply echo an acknowledgment of one's own, carefully and steadfastly cultivated internet persona as a rather disagreeable curmudgeon? In any case, like I said, I'm just reporting what happened at the shows. :P

Leviathant
02-28-2013, 05:03 PM
Keep your sexting to PMs, guys.

october_midnight
02-28-2013, 05:22 PM
You think I need people to defend me? How in the actual fuck have I been antagonistic? You think that if someone went in to a thread of a band I dig that was actually still good and relevant and started spewing vitriol that I would give the tiniest of shits? It's a forum, harden up. This is STILL the only thread that cannot have one negative thing said about the artist or else the fanboys just whine like all hell. Give me a break. How do I know how you dress? Didn't you post pics, genius? The day I'm offended by the opinion of a grown man who spends all his time and/or funds on a fucking greyhound bus following a washed out has-been in his 40's who wears a fuckin' plastic skull mask onstage will be the death of me. Ooh, you have pics of you and Manson and Twiggy, just like every other fuckin' person who was suckered into paying for it at each show, big fuckin' whoop.

Levi's right, if you wanna call me out, PM me and keep it out of this shitty thread. I could use the chuckle.

SM Rollinger
02-28-2013, 05:46 PM
haha, i check this thread sometimes to see if these guys are still arguing. great stuff guys :)

Sutekh
02-28-2013, 08:05 PM
Oh, ffs. I was asked directly how my trip had gone and I responded broadly while taking a moment to mention specifically the TWO incidents that occurred in the past month which had direct relevance to the specific forum in which I'd been asked. And for the record he's such an antagonistic and unpleasant...person that even his coworker/friend/defender had to acknowledge it in the course of explaining, "Gee, yeah, he's kind of just like that but he's really honestly an okay guy if you get to know him personally and work with him," lol. At what point is it an "insult" to simply echo an acknowledgment of one's own, carefully and steadfastly cultivated internet persona as a rather disagreeable curmudgeon? In any case, like I said, I'm just reporting what happened at the shows. :P

What do you do for a living?

Leviathant
02-28-2013, 08:27 PM
Last warning - get back on topic.

ManBurning
02-28-2013, 08:44 PM
I know Levi said to get back on topic or else... But...

What do you do for a living?

I'd like to know the answer to this too. Just because I want to do what he did with Marilyn Manson with the upcoming NIN Fall US tour myself.
I need some tips and tricks on how to get a month off work, how do you manage to pull that off?

NotoriousTIMP
02-28-2013, 09:06 PM
I know Levi said to get back on topic or else... But...

I'd like to know the answer to this too. Just because I want to do what he did with Marilyn Manson with the upcoming NIN Fall US tour myself.
I need some tips and tricks on how to get a month off work, how do you manage to pull that off?

Credit cards....lots of credit cards :)

Leviathant
02-28-2013, 10:08 PM
And... pause!