PDA

View Full Version : How Long (New Song and Video)

R-Dot-Yung
01-31-2013, 09:23 AM
http://www.npr.org/blogs/allsongs/2013/01/31/170687806/trent-reznor-new-band-new-song-new-video-still-terrifying

I can safely say this song and video blew my tits off and it's going to be on repeat all day.

Edit : I see this is being primarily discussed in the welcome oblivion thread so a mod can delete this.

sheepdean
01-31-2013, 09:37 AM
Transcribing for ninwiki atm, so listening to it on repeat and loving it

edit: boom http://www.ninwiki.com/How_Long%3F#Lyrics

k258
01-31-2013, 09:57 AM
Wow. I don't like it at all. I wonder if I'd feel different if Trent sang lead. Such a pop sounding voice.

BenAkenobi
01-31-2013, 10:08 AM
an "okay" song. i guess i became too confident that HTDA takes the more mellow path, that i was in fact freaked out by this one.
that classy weird beginning with the guy painting circles on self wasted, developed into nothing. then it's just murder and no art :(

sheepdean
01-31-2013, 10:09 AM
He kills someone to save another, that's fairly arty

sheepdean
01-31-2013, 10:13 AM
As I still can't download here (UK iTunes has it but I can't use iTunes), can anyone rip the single art?

snaapz
01-31-2013, 10:23 AM
How long can we keep holding on.

Watched the video once, uninterrupted. Wow. Again, another very thought provoking video.

For some reason it reminded me of playing Diablo (I or II) Walking around killing other beings then collecting their stash which helps rejuvinate my health and I collect their tools to survive another battle or day.

I also think of large corps draining the economy with their overpriced products. Some products we need to survive, some we don't.

Shnoorum
01-31-2013, 10:23 AM
I can hear it on Vimeo but I have to use a netbook which can't handle it very well and skips every now and then. I'm waiting for a youtube version so I can hear it a bit better. Still have to put up with crappy quality scratchy audio but it would be somewhat of an improvement from skipping all the time. From what I can hear it isn't my favourite. Still really like it but it's a tad poppy for my taste. Still, without blaring it through headphone I can't really judge it yet

The Doctor
01-31-2013, 10:52 AM
Loved this video and the song.

Call me crazy, but this song gives me more hope for the album than anything on the Omen EP. This one almost sounds like a mixture between electronic, pop, and a spiritual.

Magtig
01-31-2013, 10:55 AM
I love this song. The vocal harmonizing in particular is a real treat.

Maximilian
01-31-2013, 11:21 AM
Nice. They do enough good stuff to not make me give up hope. I'm down for the new album for sure.

richardp
01-31-2013, 11:37 AM
The new song is still pretty jarring to me. Wasn't expecting such a "pop" sounding track. I don't dislike it though. In fact, I feel like once the initial weirdness of hearing a pop song from TR wears off, I'll really love it. Technical this is what I've wanted from HTDA all along. For Mariqueen to start using her voice and quit whispering all the time, so if the rest of the album is like this, then it's going to be great.

Shnoorum
01-31-2013, 12:10 PM
I may have accidentally downloaded the track for free (I reeeeeally wanted it and I cant get it from itunes, don't judge me!) and after hearing it properly it turns out I could only hear half the track from this crappy netbook. I actually love this song. Catchy as hell. Still won't replace On The Wing as my favorite but thats one hell of a track

Frozen Beach
01-31-2013, 12:13 PM
I like it, though it's very weak lyrically.

xolotl
01-31-2013, 12:17 PM
Wow, I might have simply just been in the right mental space for it or something, but that video hit me hard. Nearly wanted to cry by the end of it - was eating lunch at the time and just kind of stopped. It did take me about half the song to get used to the poppiness, but it worked really well with the video.

Technical this is what I've wanted from HTDA all along. For Mariqueen to start using her voice and quit whispering all the time, so if the rest of the album is like this, then it's going to be great.

Yeah, I've actually wanted them to get back to that kind of stuff as well - really looking forward to the new album.

Alpha 60
01-31-2013, 12:40 PM
When I first heard it, the chorus and the phrasing reminded me of Head To Toe by Lisa Lisa which I know sounds crazy, and they don’t really sound that much alike, but couldn’t get it out of my head. Now the song is growing on me, and glad again that I’m surprised by sound/direction of the band.

witte
01-31-2013, 12:42 PM
worst song for me till now!

edit: especially the singing part of 'how long'; the instrumental part is awesome as expected

BRoswell
01-31-2013, 01:12 PM
The people wanted different, and damn if they didn't deliver different. Love it. The video is rather chilling as well. Those eyes...

Eddie Diaz
01-31-2013, 01:20 PM
Has anyone been able to download the video?

richardp
01-31-2013, 01:25 PM
worst song for me till now!

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc49/richardpepper/tumblr_mgalagm0aE1qb5gkjo1_400_zps1ef0afd5.gif

thevoid99
01-31-2013, 02:25 PM
The lyrics are OK but I love the groove of it. The video... fuck, that was awesome.

sheepdean
01-31-2013, 02:52 PM
The whole thing was filmed in Wales, for anyone wondering - so, unless the band flew over for a week, it looks like they let Shynola just make the whole thing without too much interference beyond script. An interesting move for such a hands-on band in terms of art, but it really works.

kenthebear
01-31-2013, 02:57 PM
The whole thing was filmed in Wales, for anyone wondering - so, unless the band flew over for a week, it looks like they let Shynola just make the whole thing without too much interference beyond script. An interesting move for such a hands-on band in terms of art, but it really works.

Shit, I thought it was either the lake or peak district, namely the latter because of their location. Wasn't too far off I guess, if i wanted a 'depressing as fuck' motif I'd either pick the midlands or Wales.

It's got me intrigued anyway - I thought the poppyness of it was a bit too jarring, but it worked really well in is your love strong enough so WE SHALL SEE i guess

nodylnai
01-31-2013, 02:59 PM
Has anyone been able to download the video?

http://pd.npr.org/npr-mp4/npr/musicvid/2013/01/20130130_musicvid_angels-n-1200000.mp4

eversonpoe
01-31-2013, 03:09 PM
it was refreshing to see a video without the band in it. i've never been a huge fan of performance videos, and videos featuring band members "acting" or at least not simply performing are good, but videos that stand on their own are my favourite, and this is definitely one of those.

JamesCmuse
01-31-2013, 03:45 PM
The vocal melodies provide such a tribal feel. Is that just me? I think the video is amazing, especially during the murder with the "How long?" parts resounding in the background. Quite surprised at Mariqueen showing a good bit of vocal here. I like it. It's different, even if a bit poppy. Brilliant sounds in this song.

WingWalker
01-31-2013, 04:03 PM
The song: I like it. IMO the pop-ness works because it's not what one expects from Trent and Co. If HTDA is looking to attract new listeners in addition to the NIN fanbase this song seems a pretty good choice.

The video: interesting. Got a "Blade Runner" feel from the glowing eyes...replicants in the aftermath of Year Zero? However to me the visuals and music seem a bit at odds with each other.

Looking forward to the rest of the album.

Trains
01-31-2013, 04:12 PM
Really good song, quite different from anything off An Omen. I like the harmonies a lot, Q's at her best on this track. Though I have to admit, I hear this song every time I listen to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py7jrbMLeNc

WRG
01-31-2013, 04:17 PM
Very fascinating video, I'm extremely impressed .....:eek:....and surprised in a good way. Great Job!

BUT AS FOR THE SONG.....GAY

BRoswell
01-31-2013, 04:35 PM
The video: interesting. Got a "Blade Runner" feel from the glowing eyes...replicants in the aftermath of Year Zero? However to me the visuals and music seem a bit at odds with each other.

When I saw it the first time, I definitely felt that way. However, watching it again, it all made sense. This man is surviving and taking care of his loved one, but how long can he keep that up? Then there's the part that refers to how the little things slip away, which makes me think about the loss of humanity. The man in the video certainly has retained some humanity, but in order to retain that little bit, he's had to lose a lot. That's just my interpretation of course, but it makes sense to me.

Also, I can't stop listening to this song. On the first listen it might sound too poppy for a song involving Trent Reznor, but when you listen to it a few times, the darkness reveals itself. It's catchy, but it's also moody at the same time.

dominik
01-31-2013, 04:49 PM
The Reddit and Facebook comments piss me off.

Magtig
01-31-2013, 04:55 PM
Really good song, quite different from anything off An Omen. I like the harmonies a lot, Q's at her best on this track. Though I have to admit, I hear this song every time I listen to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py7jrbMLeNc
http://youtu.be/eBhwfMdxCPI?t=26s

kenthebear
01-31-2013, 05:27 PM

reddit is a website literally ran and posted on by paedophiles and misogynists, who gives a fuck what they think

Deadpool
01-31-2013, 05:53 PM
I'm still not tired of hearing the swarmatron - these guys keep finding interesting uses for that instrument. Sounds great on "How long?"

Shnoorum
01-31-2013, 05:57 PM
The video is brilliant. Loving the part where the shirtless guy waves in the background. Really takes the crazy cake right there. Adore the effect they used on all the eyes aswell. This has to be my favorite HTDA music video so far. I really hope they have more for us

Zimbo
01-31-2013, 06:15 PM
reddit is a website literally ran and posted on by paedophiles and misogynists, who gives a fuck what they think

This really is not the case, I think you may be generalizing too much. That being said, the Reddit crowd seems more in favor of NIN than HTDA. Still, while an understandable comparison, music is pretty different and most akin to Year Zero, which is pretty different than NIN's body of work.

PhoenixML
01-31-2013, 08:02 PM
Pieces Form the Whole! (The Social Network)!! That's what the ending reminds me off! It killed me all day, couldn't put my finger on what it was.

imail724
01-31-2013, 08:08 PM

This might be the single dumbest thing I've ever read on all of the Internet. Reddit is one of the largest communities on the Web, so odds are more than a few commenters are neither paedophiles nor misogynists.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

theperfectdruga
01-31-2013, 09:05 PM
Finally, finally, finally. I was wonder how long I could keep holding on to hope that HTDA would put out a song worth listening to. Thankfully, it was limited to today.

FernandoDante
01-31-2013, 10:47 PM
The video was thought-provoking. I hated that guy for what he did, and kept thinking how he'd feel if the old woman was murdered and had their supplies stolen while he was away.

http://youtu.be/eBhwfMdxCPI?t=26s

YES. ACE FREHLEY LEAD GUITAHHHHH

Edit: wait, that's not really Ace Frehley. You still get points for reminding me of his first solo album, though.

Emil Dorbell
02-01-2013, 07:49 AM
Finally, finally, finally. I was wonder how long I could keep holding on to hope that HTDA would put out a song worth listening to. Thankfully, it was limited to today.

My thoughts exactly. Great track! First one I really enjoyed since The Space In Between.

r_z
02-01-2013, 09:51 AM
this song blows the whole omen ep out the water imo. still not fully sold on the vocals/lyrics tho...

screwdriver
02-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Also, I can't stop listening to this song. On the first listen it might sound too poppy for a song involving Trent Reznor, but when you listen to it a few times, the darkness reveals itself. It's catchy, but it's also moody at the same time.

that's been TR's secret weapon all along, even if we didn't realize it...

snaapz
02-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Okay - I try to avoid cross referencing NIN & HTDA but ...

I got my mark, see it in my eyes (Glowing eyes?)

snaapz
02-01-2013, 10:08 AM
P.S. - 'Fool on the hill' by The Beatles is an interesting listen after watching this HTDA video...

dlb
02-01-2013, 10:10 AM
Wow, I really really dislike it. Both song and video. While I like the tone and colors of the alot (and there are some great shots no doubt) I absolutely don't get it and it is nothing I would watch over and over again. I did so anyway, but it just did not click with me.

The song? Way too Year Zero'ish for me and I kind of wished he would not go down that route again as it is my least favorite NIN album. I just prefer drone guitars and some hart hitting beats like on their first EP and in parts on an omen, but how long is really not my cup of tea. The chorus is too poppy for my taste and once I came to term with Q's vocals they totally put me off on this one. If they decide to realse multitracks for this, they surely will dofor a some nice remixes.

It's weird with HTDA. I really want to like it and I can see some things I think are absolutely excellent (can't get enough of the swarmatron either and that's why I adore BBB), but I really don't know where they are heading with this project. This is the first time I've been really underwhelmed by a Reznor project. And I'm constantly surprised how opinions differ with this band on ets. Very interesting, but sadly I can't join in with the "fans" although there are some stellar HDA songs by now. But yeah, goal accomplished as HDA is a pretty fresh and new outfit for TR.

A thing that I have to disagree with though is the artwork. Rob did a fantastic job with it and while the glitch-art is fairly familair by now I can't get enough of it.

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to the live shows as I'm sure Trent has some neat tricks up his sleeves once again whether the perfromances will be stripped down or full blown with lots of imagery.

JessicaSarahS
02-01-2013, 11:51 AM
I really like this video! The song is way more pop than I had expected, but it's nice to hear MQ's voice when she's not whispering.

princessomega
02-01-2013, 12:06 PM
I have to say I was a bit dissapointed by the last video, so this one was refreshing to me.
I LOVED the whole feel of the video and the vastness of it all.
I'm still not on board 100% with the song, I do love the harmony on it and the great use of Mariqueens vocals.
I love the sound of her voice and love how crisp and clear it is.
I do agree its a bit poppy for me, I tended to love the first EP with its heavier on electro-dancy flavour.

screwdriver
02-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Can I express my annoyance that the iTunes/spotify for the new track is back to just "How to Destroy Angels"? Not "How to destroy angels_" PICK SOMETHING

baudolino
02-01-2013, 12:45 PM

first internet law: you shall not read the comments

awesome song, unfitting yet thought provoking video

The Doctor
02-01-2013, 01:14 PM
Good thing about working for a music blog? Plugging the things you love! Today I featured the song as our 'Song of the Day' :
http://ourvinyl.com/how-to-destroy-angels-how-long/

If you guys do decide to go over there, it'd be cool if you clicked "like" on the post. It not only shows support for covering this music on the site, it also makes me and my music choices look good to the bosses. ;)

PQHooligan
02-01-2013, 04:00 PM
I sadly only hear Chumbawamba when her vocals kick in - the music isn't terrible, but it's pretty basic - bring on the rest of the album!

Canuckle
02-01-2013, 06:09 PM
"How Long?" didn't grab me like some of the tracks from An omen; however I'm excited to know this LP will be all over the place in terms of style. Given the similar tone, yet stylistic differences between Keep it Together, Ice Age, On a Wing, How Long? and The Loop Closes, I can only anticipate more surprises.

Colour me eager for March!

Reaps
02-01-2013, 07:17 PM
So will those guys in the video eat his head as well?

johnbron
02-01-2013, 09:29 PM
I totally fucking dig this track. Can't get it out of my head.

Magtig
02-01-2013, 10:18 PM
I totally fucking dig this track. Can't get it out of my head.
Me too. Between this and Ice Age I'm really hoping they keep going more and more towards pop. I'd love to see Trent alienate his narrow-minded goths.

Ryan
02-01-2013, 10:21 PM
How Long? About 6 inches.

BrokenSpiral
02-01-2013, 11:18 PM
Me too. Between this and Ice Age I'm really hoping they keep going more and more towards pop. I'd love to see Trent alienate his narrow-minded goths.

He can still work in a 'fist fuck' into a pop song though right?!

dominik
02-02-2013, 04:46 AM

I thought that too. Fuck those people.. they act like NIN only made hardcore industrial songs.. I love the pop stuff from Trent.

witte
02-02-2013, 05:06 AM
I must admit, after listening to this song a couple of times, it's grows and it's a strong instrumental based song. The sound and mix is awesome. All those little details. Quality!

Scarlet Siren
02-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Fantastic. I've been playing this constantly over the past few days, when I'm not it sticks in my head. Absolutely love the harmonies/layered vocals in the chorus (fun for me to sing along to). I hope there will be an instrumental of this available soon.

I don't mind that this song sounds like pop, tbh. I just dig the instrumental.

JessicaSarahS
02-02-2013, 12:27 PM
I thought that too. Fuck those people.. they act like NIN only made hardcore industrial songs.. I love the pop stuff from Trent.

Oh come on, you know that's not what we meant. Maybe soft pop/soft rock is a better definition of it? And not everyone is saying the pop stuff is a bad thing. I probably listen to more pop than everyone else on here combined. :p

R-Dot-Yung
02-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Oh come on, you know that's not what we meant. Maybe soft pop/soft rock is a better definition of it? And not everyone is saying the pop stuff is a bad thing. I probably listen to more pop than everyone else on here combined. :p

I always thought NIN was at the core "pop" in song format. Verse, Chorus, Verse, Chorus. What's wrong with a dope catchy hook? If that's peoples criticism of this song than those people need to lighten up a little bit.

This song is dope.

ZeroisGreg
02-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Bought the track so I can edit out the main vocals. Finally found a way (close enough) to remove her...time compressed 85% making the length 3:18. Now I can listen to this. Vocals don't fit, track is too slow. Just my view on this.

jessamineny
02-02-2013, 08:57 PM
We get it, dude.

Scarlet Siren
02-02-2013, 10:11 PM
I always thought NIN was at the core "pop" in song format. Verse, Chorus, Verse, Chorus. What's wrong with a dope catchy hook? If that's peoples criticism of this song than those people need to lighten up a little bit.

This song is dope.

I always though so as well... I don't quite see what the problem is. To my ears Into The Void, my favourite NIN song, has a pop structure also as with many NIN songs.

The one things that I dislike about this song is the adlibs.... Mariqueen is a fine singer but I don't think she delivers emotion very well. Just my opinion.

ItsJustDave
02-02-2013, 11:14 PM
edit out my view on this.

That's a great idea.

razzletiger
02-02-2013, 11:41 PM
Here is my reaction, in convenient picture form (coz that's how I roll, motherfuckers):
http://24.media.tumblr.com/13d379b40d52ac8a5c4949d8f0697e5f/tumblr_mgkfbc4QNi1qa5z1ro1_1280.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/1ddb4239f9a35b695d5f6f568f668bc5/tumblr_mgkfbc4QNi1qa5z1ro2_1280.png
Yep.
(I don't even care that the images are huge, that's how much I love this goddamn song and video.)

Scarlet Siren
02-03-2013, 01:52 AM
Bought the track so I can edit out the main vocals. Finally found a way (close enough) to remove her...time compressed 85% making the length 3:18. Now I can listen to this. Vocals don't fit, track is too slow. Just my view on this.

Please share! :(

slave2thewage
02-03-2013, 04:26 AM
Wait, people are actually editing out Mariqueen's vocals to make it "good"?

http://i.imgur.com/uzcrP.gif

dzaver
02-03-2013, 06:36 AM
Wait, people are actually editing out Mariqueen's vocals to make it "good"?

http://i.imgur.com/uzcrP.gif

As stupid as it sounds. Yes. I don't know why bother? I mean, if you don't like it, don't listen to it. All the rants about mariqueen's vocals. Get over it. This is not NIN, it's not Trent singing - buhuhu. Go listen to NIN and be happy and droll over his voice. Two different projects and directions. I really don't get all the fuss about it.

slave2thewage
02-03-2013, 07:01 AM
I would love it if Mariqueen did lead vocals on these new tracks that will be on the greatest hits.

ZeroisGreg
02-03-2013, 09:10 AM
As stupid as it sounds. Yes. I don't know why bother? I mean, if you don't like it, don't listen to it. All the rants about mariqueen's vocals. Get over it. This is not NIN, it's not Trent singing - buhuhu. Go listen to NIN and be happy and droll over his voice. Two different projects and directions. I really don't get all the fuss about it.Woah, settle down. I never said anything about the vocals needing to be like NIN. I made some suggestions in another post about other vocalists that would fit much better I think. I'm not expecting anything to sound like NIN from HTDA, just think Trent was looking for his female counterpart (he said this a few years ago) and I don't think he found her yet...or maybe it doesn't need to be a 'her'.

gorast
02-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Editing vocals out? Jesus Christ, wait for the multitracks.

sheepdean
02-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Woah, settle down. I never said anything about the vocals needing to be like NIN. I made some suggestions in another post about other vocalists that would fit much better I think. I'm not expecting anything to sound like NIN from HTDA, just think Trent was looking for his female counterpart (he said this a few years ago) and I don't think he found her yet...or maybe it doesn't need to be a 'her'.
So, Rob and Atticus are just in the band for the ride, and have zero input into the sound? If you take away Mariqueen, you still will have all 4 members of the band on the record. You're still looking at this as Trent's band, whereas this is a GROUP project. And so you won't take out Q even if you sit there and moan about her vocals til kingdom come.

Go listen to The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters, she only talks tree times in that.

ItsJustDave
02-03-2013, 09:37 AM
just think Trent was looking for his female counterpart (he said this a few years ago) and I don't think he found her yet...or maybe it doesn't need to be a 'her'.

Someone's got a secret admirer.

jessamineny
02-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Woah, settle down. I never said anything about the vocals needing to be like NIN. I made some suggestions in another post about other vocalists that would fit much better I think. I'm not expecting anything to sound like NIN from HTDA, just think Trent was looking for his female counterpart (he said this a few years ago) and I don't think he found her yet...or maybe it doesn't need to be a 'her'.

Every single post you've made on this forum has been about disliking Q's voice and/or editing her voice out of HTDA's music -- all but one of them in the past 24 hours. Perhaps you should consider your own advice to "settle down." At least make some other contributions to the conversation, eh?

DVYDRNS
02-03-2013, 09:58 AM
I'm certainly no fan of Mariqueen, but I'm not fanatical enough to disrespectfully edit her out. Seriously if you dont like the band, do what I do. Dont listen to them.

Put that time that you spend editing out her vocals, into making music you'd rather listen to.

ZeroisGreg
02-03-2013, 12:42 PM
(puts headphones on and listens to The Book of Eli Soundtrack - Panoramic.)

DVYDRNS
02-03-2013, 12:54 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/04/e7u3ejem.jpg

sheepdean
02-03-2013, 01:35 PM
(puts headphones on and listens to The Book of Eli Soundtrack - Panoramic.)
But that has Atticus' wife on, and CLEARLY she's only on for being his wife and not for her musical ability! That's what musicians do, right?

Camille
02-03-2013, 01:59 PM
A dub version from Mad Professor or Adrian Sherwood would be dandy.

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/MMikeyBee/Gifs/monkey1.jpg

Scarlet Siren
02-03-2013, 03:31 PM
I'd like an instrumental version of this... not because I dislike Mariqueen's voice it's more about the way I listen to music, I tend to focus on on the instruments, sounds, layering, nuances and sometimes I find vocals/lyrics a little bit distracting, for example with Closer, I'm more likely to listen to the instrumental than the original version, it's just how I prefer it and I think some of the songs on Year Zero are incredible as instrumentals. I try and obtain instrumentals for a lot of the songs/artists I like but I'm in no way trying to disrespectful, like I said it's just the way I like to listen to music.

Frozen Beach
02-03-2013, 04:35 PM
People calling Mariqeen's voice bad is laughable considering that Trent himself isn't that notorious for being a good singer. I'd argue that Mariqueen's voice is actually better than Trent's voice.

Max Leo
02-03-2013, 04:39 PM
I'm reading the youtube comments to see how much hate or love there is for the new song and one guy talked about a band with Trent, Billy Corgan and Mira Aroyo which I had never heard about, so I googled it and found this:

http://fishpork.com/2010/04/01/trent-reznor-billy-corgan-mira-aroyo-to-start-supergroup/

With that date, I guess that was an april's fools joke I missed, right? Are those words by Trent about Billy legit? I doubt it, but I'm curious. XD

I remember reading some interviews from 2001 where Trent talked about forming a band with a girl, mixing "Gary Numan's cold electronics with Erykah Badu's warm voice" as an example of how he wanted the band to sound like, which I guess that is what he has tried to do with HTDA, and I even remember rumors about Aaliyah being the girl that he wanted to work with before she died (she said she was a NIN's fan because of his brother in a MTV interview where she talked about her favorite albums an she mentioned to have met Trent in the 1999 VMAs where they talked about working together in the future), but I had never heard about this Mira Aroyo/Corgan band.:confused:

ItsJustDave
02-03-2013, 04:49 PM
I'm reading the youtube comments to see how much hate or love there is for the new song and one guy talked about a band with Trent, Billy Corgan and Mira Aroyo which I had never heard about, so I googled it and found this:

http://fishpork.com/2010/04/01/trent-reznor-billy-corgan-mira-aroyo-to-start-supergroup/

With that date, I guess that was an april's fools joke I missed, right? Are those words by Trent about Billy legit? I doubt it, but I'm curious. XD

Please try and do at least a minimum amount of research.

You saw this and didn't click the link?

A teaser for the first single was posted to NIN.com last night at midnight here.

sheepdean
02-03-2013, 05:54 PM
So, back on topic: the video has been picked as one of vimeo's staff picks. As I've never even heard of that, I'm guessing it's a fairly uncommon thing, so that's neat https://vimeo.com/channels/staffpicks/58637996

Max Leo
02-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Please try and do at least a minimum amount of research.

You saw this and didn't click the link?
I assumed it was an april's fools joke just because of the date as I said, so I didn't bother clicking.

I was just asking about the legitimacy of Trent's quote talking about Billy Corgan, which I guess that was just made up by the guy who wrote the article, but maybe Trent actually said that, I doubt it, but I just wasn't sure. XD

Afaik, Billy has usually praised Trent, while Trent has never been very kind when talking about Billy, although The Smashing Pumpkins had a song in Lost Highway's soundtrack and a version of A Warm Place was almost used in Stigmata's soundtrack, so I just don't know if they have ever been (kind of) friends or what has actually happened betwwen them, I just know that Billy was a friend of Manson and almost replaced Trent as the band's producer for Mechanical Animals (I don't mean that Trent was going to produce said album, I meant that Trent produced ACSS and Manson didn't want him to produce the next one and wanted Bowie or Corgan instead), so I'm not sure about what kind of relationship they have had along the years, I only know that Manson said that Trent was jealous of Cobain's and Corgan's success in the early 90s or that Trent said that he didn't like The Smashing Pumpkins reunion when they played in a festival around 2007/08, but I wasn't sure about if he actually said those quoted words from the article about their fake band, although I guess that the quote was fake too, but since Trent seems to have reconciled with a lot of people after getting sober (eg: I have recently read that he was in good terms with Vrenna again), maybe he actually said that he liked Corgan now, I just don't know.

gorast
02-03-2013, 08:49 PM
None of that is even remotely related to How Long, HTDA, or NIN.

In other news, this song is still damn good.

eversonpoe
02-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Afaik, Billy has usually praised Trent, while Trent has never been very kind when talking about Billy, although The Smashing Pumpkins had a song in Lost Highway's soundtrack and a version of A Warm Place was almost used in Stigmata's soundtrack, so I just don't know if they have ever been (kind of) friends or what has actually happened betwwen them, I just know that Billy was a friend of Manson and almost replaced Trent as the band's producer for Mechanical Animals (I don't mean that Trent was going to produce said album, I meant that Trent produced ACSS and Manson didn't want him to produce the next one and wanted Bowie or Corgan instead), so I'm not sure about what kind of relationship they have had along the years, I only know that Manson said that Trent was jealous of Cobain's and Corgan's success in the early 90s or that Trent said that he didn't like The Smashing Pumpkins reunion when they played in a festival around 2007/08, but I wasn't sure about if he actually said those quoted words from the article about their fake band, although I guess that the quote was fake too, but since Trent seems to have reconciled with a lot of people after getting sober (eg: I have recently read that he was in good terms with Vrenna again), maybe he actually said that he liked Corgan now, I just don't know.

please tell me you're trolling...that was ONE SENTENCE.

gorast
02-04-2013, 12:30 AM
To be fair, it was strung together in a grammatically correct manner.

slave2thewage
02-04-2013, 01:16 AM
Watching words
As they flow
Down the path
We have chose

Ryan
02-04-2013, 01:17 AM
Watching words
As they flow
Down the path
We have chose

(n)..........

snaapz
02-04-2013, 10:13 AM
I get the vibe too.

The rusted and very old vehicles in the fields indicate some sort of an apocalypse occurred 10, 100 maybe even 200 years prior. The living quarters and materials they use appear to be collected garbage from a late civilization. So late that grass and vegetation has overcome many of our developments.

The protagonist wakes up and immediately heads out to hunt and gather, after modifying his reflection. The glowing eyes,,, are they actually glowing as a result of some sort of radiation exposure or are they reflecting light like an animal to help with night vision. Maybe they naturally adapted to their surroundings (darkness). I got my mark see it in my eyes

The antagonist is seen wearing a tarp or blanket as clothing while he is kneeling at a watering hole, like an animal. He has no immediate concern for the fool on the hill but is very concerned when he loses sight of him. The protagonist sneaks up and kills him, I felt sorry for the antagonist… he had a humble & kind look to him but instead of trying to partner or help one another the protagonist simply kills him and takes his possessions. Why take his head though? The skull is hard to crack open and doesn’t contain much nutrients. Muscle would be much more beneficial for nutrition. The Celts of Europe practiced headhunting as the head was believed to house a person's soul. Other cultures kept the head as a souvenir or warning to others. The fact that the protagonist killed a man using only a string is a discussion. Why didn’t he have clothes or a knife or a weapon… he had a string. Maybe he was recently robbed? No one survives 20 years (guessing he was 16-20yrs old) off of 1 string and some pants. Maybe his father suddenly became ill and this was his first hunt? Then why not use his dads tools/weapons… strange. Also he knew how to use and sharpen a knife.

I think there is a connection to this song and “The Believers”.

I’m very happy to see this video. Hard stomachs, large breasts and funny dances are not entertaining to me (well, Discipline was okay). This video/story is a great visual to the song. Something we all need more of.

I have a much stronger sense of what HTDA is about. I don’t expect to ever see a song along the lines of “It’s a great happy day, let’s hit the beach and begin to play, I believe all is okay, let’s live to play another day hey hey hey”… unless it was a video of a psychopath shooting people at the beach with a sniper rifle from the reeds.

I really like MQs vox, her range and soothing tones.

witte
02-04-2013, 10:22 AM
'Discipline' was shit (cheap disco)
'The beginning of the end' was shit
'Survivalism' was shit

I didn't hear people talk about thát so much as what happens here on several HTDA topics.

BenAkenobi
02-04-2013, 10:33 AM
_nerd, i believe all those songs you've mentioned had separate dedicated topics which were populated by more ets'ers than we see it here and now. maybe you didn't pay attention back then...

Presideo
02-04-2013, 11:18 AM
People calling Mariqeen's voice bad is laughable considering that Trent himself isn't that notorious for being a good singer. I'd argue that Mariqueen's voice is actually better than Trent's voice.
For me, it's not necessarily her voice, but the fact that her slow delivery in her verses are nauseatingly mechanic and tiresome. Trent isn't a great singer, but he could at least switch up his delivery; she lacks that ability.

gorast
02-04-2013, 12:33 PM
http://sobadsogood.com/2013/02/03/how-to-destroy-angels-take-you-into-their-bleak-barren-world/ Putting this here because "trip-hop." HTDA is apparently trip-hop.

Are you expecting her to throw down lines like Trent does in Ruiner? Her delivery sounds the same because all of the songs are of similar tempos and moods. Then, I point you to Fur Lined, which had a quick, broken up delivery for the lyrics, and then we have How Long?, which is a faster, poppier song than the others, and Q similarly sings in a livelier and faster voice.

Maybe you could say that of most of HTDA's music (not just Q's voice, since I see her singing as part of the bigger mood of each song), but there certainly are songs that show that she can do more than whisper seductively over electronic beeps and boops.

sheepdean
02-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Um, HTDA is trip hop...

Deepvoid
02-04-2013, 01:32 PM
I don't think they really sound like a trip-hop act.
Massive Attack, Portishead, DJ Shadow, DJ Krush but HDTA? Not really.

sheepdean
02-04-2013, 01:40 PM
What would you call them then? Wikipedia has gone for post industrial which I personally think is TOTALLY wrong.

Deepvoid
02-04-2013, 01:58 PM
Definitely not post industrial. haha.
Lastfm has electronic experimental for tags.

I'm comfortable with the "electronic" tag, although being very broad.

konstantin
02-04-2013, 02:26 PM
don't know what other surprises they have up their sleeves, but so far each new release adds up nicely to a sound they seem to be carefully crafting. i think it's easier to appreciate them if you look at all their work as a whole, including the visuals and all the videos (thanks Columbia budget!), and not just a particular song. i don't think we've heard THE HTDA song yet.

wish they'd do something more that's out of the NIN element, like have Tricky/Angel Haze/Death Grips do a verse.

sheepdean
02-04-2013, 02:42 PM
wish they'd do something more that's out of the NIN element, like have Tricky/Angel Haze/Death Grips do a verse.Still haven't heard the track with The Bug on it, that's gonna hopefully be so non-NIN that the crybabies on facebook actually have heart attacks

Roger Waters
02-04-2013, 03:25 PM
I like it but the chorus reminds me of something you would hear on a track that you download for 99 cents for a charity or a benefit of some kind.

snaapz
02-04-2013, 04:27 PM
P.S. I said "the father" at the end of the video... but it almost looks like a woman?

my voice just
02-04-2013, 04:59 PM
http://i062.radikal.ru/1302/78/f3ff4214a949.jpg

butter_hole
02-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Wait, TR is a bad singer? Since when? Haven't y'all heard We're In This Together?

kas23
02-04-2013, 06:23 PM
This song reminded me of a Mariah Carey song, with bleeps and bloops.

How long must we be holding on? That's some deep shit right there.

BRoswell
02-04-2013, 06:28 PM
How long must we be holding on? That's some deep shit right there.

That's some brilliant sarcasm right there.

slave2thewage
02-04-2013, 06:33 PM
This song reminded me of a Mariah Carey song, with bleeps and bloops.

As I said, it's totally a 90's pop song, and that's probably the reason why I love it so.

sheepdean
02-04-2013, 06:35 PM
As I said, it's totally a 90's pop song, and that's probably the reason why I love it so.
It's the vocals of a 90s pop song with the music of early 80s experimental. Which is why I ​love it so

Blackbookpress1984
02-04-2013, 07:20 PM
great song, cool to see a video that doesnt follow every down beat. when does the album drop?

jmtd
02-05-2013, 08:25 AM
The bass line reminds me of some hooky new order a bit.

I'm comfortable with the "electronic" tag, although being very broad.

Indeed it would equally apply to about 99.9% of all music released in the present,

Deepvoid
02-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Indeed it would equally apply to about 99.9% of all music released in the present,

True. Maybe "electronic ambient"? Ok for the sake of arguing, one could say it has hints of trip-hop but definitely not a full blown trip-hop band.
Anyways, in the end .. who cares?

ambergris
02-05-2013, 09:17 AM
It's a nice song. The production has the turn-of-the-millenium quality I like, like Björk when she was really good. The lyrics and melody are maybe a bit cheesy which is why I wouldn't say that it's a VERY good song, but good nonetheless.

Presideo
02-05-2013, 12:46 PM
Are you expecting her to throw down lines like Trent does in Ruiner? Her delivery sounds the same because all of the songs are of similar tempos and moods. Then, I point you to Fur Lined, which had a quick, broken up delivery for the lyrics, and then we have How Long?, which is a faster, poppier song than the others, and Q similarly sings in a livelier and faster voice.

Maybe you could say that of most of HTDA's music (not just Q's voice, since I see her singing as part of the bigger mood of each song), but there certainly are songs that show that she can do more than whisper seductively over electronic beeps and boops.
Yes, 'Fur Lined' definitely shows that she has to ability to step outside her comfort zone (albeit, with heavy vocal effects), but she is rarely willing/able to take that step. Even for 'How Long?', there are noticeable long five-second pauses between almost each line in the verse. I guess it's better than the eight-second pauses in 'Ice Age'.

Pass it off as a mood-driven quirk or blame it on the tempo of the song if you want - to me, it's a noticeable shortcoming.

kas23
02-05-2013, 03:41 PM
Come on guys, stop drinking the kool-aid. This a sonically uninspired, dispassionate, lazily lyricked pile of garbage. I almost think Trent's playing a joke on us to see how much he can lead the sheep. If Mariqueen wasn't singing on this and Trent released this as an instrumental, it would promptly be skipped over. You put Mariqueen's voice, which is the antithesis of unique, over it you still get a bland, unoriginal, forgettable song. It's neither 80's, nor "Pop". You want decent Pop, go listen to Phoenix. And there's certainly nothing experimental about it. I'm ashamed TR put this out and even more ashamed he's showcasing it with a video (which I liked in spite of the song).

BRoswell
02-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Come on guys, stop drinking the kool-aid.

If liking this song is "drinking the kool-aid", I'm going to be pouring gallons of that shit down my throat.

You don't like the song? That's cool, but don't call people fucking sheep just because they do. That's just idiotic.

kas23
02-05-2013, 05:16 PM
If TR wasn't involved with this song, no one would give this song a wink and you know it. This drivel's been done a thousand times over. Because Trent did it, everyone gives it a free pass.

And before you can me idiot, please sharpen your reading comprehension and see that I wrote "us", meaning myself included. I love everything TR has done up until now and I'm still trying to, but this is causing me to grow very wary of his creative skills.

BRoswell
02-05-2013, 05:26 PM
If TR wasn't involved with this song, no one would give this song a wink and you know it. This drivel's been done a thousand times over. Because Trent did it, everyone gives it a free pass.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I like the song because I like the song. If I heard it randomly without know ing who it was, I'd still like it. Saying that people only like it because Trent is involved is a very close-minded way of looking at things. And you know what, even if they do, who cares? Who really cares? Again, you don't like the song, and that's fine, but bitching about people liking it makes you look stupid.

And before you can me idiot, please sharpen your reading comprehension and see that I wrote "us", meaning myself included.

Before I "can you idiot"? Yeah, I'll be sure to get right on that.

snaapz
02-05-2013, 05:47 PM
If liking this song is "drinking the kool-aid", I'm going to be pouring gallons of that shit down my throat.

You don't like the song? That's cool, but don't call people fucking sheep just because they do. That's just idiotic.

WAIT! Kas may be onto something... it's been in APCs video the WHOLE TIME. FUCK ME.

http://snaapz.bounceme.net/htda/tv.jpg

The real truth:

It's a smart video, original story and a good song. My opinion is superior to everyone elses... end of discussion. Also Kas is right, that fact that TR is involved with HTDA does mean I will follow the group more closely and be more open minded.

sheepdean
02-05-2013, 06:01 PM
If TR wasn't involved with this song, no one would give this song a wink and you know it. This drivel's been done a thousand times over. Because Trent did it, everyone gives it a free pass. COD theme sucked. Most of Trent's solo remixes are very minor and kind of pointless. His pre-NIN work was ... bad.

And yet, I love HTDA. Probably because it's fucking good music, not because some bloke from another band I like is in it.

Now, would I KNOW about HTDA if Trent and Atticus weren't involved? Probably not. But that doesn't demean the fact I like the music, it simply means I need to expand my musical circles.

slave2thewage
02-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Because Trent did it, everyone gives it a free pass.

There were five good tracks on TGWTDT OST.

ZeroisGreg
02-05-2013, 07:29 PM
...causing me to grow very wary of his creative skills. I'm going to throw this out there. It seems to me great art comes from the tortured artist. Trent was battling so many demons during the NINeties. Ever since he cleaned up, healed himself, (probably found god), married and had kids it seems like things are more sterile and collected. Break it all down damnit! "Fan: Hey Trent, glad to see you're happy" "TR: who says I'm happy fuckface?"._

BRoswell
02-05-2013, 07:45 PM
To me, the only change that's happened is that Trent has become less introspective and turned his attention to other issues than himself, which I don't see as a problem. Year Zero, whether you liked it or not, showed that he can be pissed about other things than his own life. Having a family doesn't magically fix everything. Who knows, maybe it brought out some demons of its own.

sheepdean
02-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Every since he cleaned up, healed himself, (probably found god) based on...? I mean he wasn't an atheist during TDS, I hardly see what he "found", if anything.

ZeroisGreg
02-05-2013, 08:21 PM
based on...? I mean he wasn't an atheist during TDS, I hardly see what he "found", if anything.
I don't think there's definitive evidence but I was making a guess based on the song 'Closer to God' (probably not literal), he writes lyrics "and God himself will reach his fucking arm through just to push you down...t-t-t to hold you down.'. I just had this feeling he might be getting all religiony (not a word?) on us. And there's my weak argument.

gorast
02-05-2013, 08:21 PM
I'm going to throw this out there. It seems to me great art comes from the tortured artist. Trent was battling so many demons during the NINeties. Every since he cleaned up, healed himself, (probably found god), married and had kids it seems like things are more sterile and collected. Break it all down damnit! "Fan: Hey Trent, glad to see you're happy" "TR: who says I'm happy fuckface?"._
The shit you pull out of your ass is astounding. It's damn near museum-worthy.

There is no fucking way to justify what you just said. You're implying that you'd rather see a musician you supposedly enjoy be a complete fucking mess instead of being actually happy, which he sure as hell seems to be. Maybe he might not have as much material to work from, but good for him if that's the case.

On another note, one here is saying that everything Trent does is golden. Yes, we all KNOW HTDA's music because of Trent's involvement, but that doesn't mean that he's the sole reason we listen. There's some music from Trent, even in the supposedly untouchable 90s, that I can't listen to. The ground he walks on isn't holy, and the music he puts out isn't either. Trent doesn't get a "free pass" from us in any sense. He's just a good musician. And don't forget that two other people contribute heavily to the project as well.

The shit I see on this board sometimes, man.

sheepdean
02-05-2013, 08:27 PM
I don't think there's definitive evidence but I was making a guess based on the song 'Closer to God' (probably not literal), he writes lyrics "and God himself will reach his fucking arm through just to push you down...t-t-t to hold you down.'. I just had this feeling he might be getting all religiony (not a word?) on us. And there's my weak argument.
Closer to God is a remix, and those lyrics are from The Wretched and your post still made no sense.

You do know that HTDA isn't just Trent writing, yeah?

ZeroisGreg
02-05-2013, 08:42 PM
Closer to God is a remix, and those lyrics are from The Wretched and your post still made no sense.

You do know that HTDA isn't just Trent writing, yeah? Right, I'm aware of this. Speaking of that, Q is writing which seems to be inspired by Trent when you read the lyrics and choice of words. 'Closer' I meant to type. I've derailed a bit so I guess I'll leave it at that.

theimage13
02-06-2013, 06:20 AM
And before you can me idiot, please sharpen your reading comprehension

Sharpen your writing comprehension and we'll talk ;)

Re: TR and God. I don't know of a single instance in which he's made any reference whatsoever to being a man of faith, but if I were to go off of lyrics of albums past (hello, Heresy), I'd guess he isn't.

Re: this song (oh right, that's why we're here). I watched the video the night it came out, and haven't revisited it since. Nothing's stuck in my head. I can't remember a single thing about the music other than the lyrics including the words "how long," which is usually an early indication that a song isn't going to end up as a regular part of my library. But I'm still looking forward to hearing the LP.

Max Leo
02-06-2013, 07:11 AM
COD theme sucked. Most of Trent's solo remixes are very minor and kind of pointless.

There were five good tracks on TGWTDT OST.

COD theme was great. Trent's solo remixes are mostly fabulous. TGWTDT's ost is probably one of TR's finest works and a masterpiece. :D

JamesCmuse
02-06-2013, 12:45 PM
I still love it. I like where HTDA are going! Can't wait for the album drop. Also, someone was talking about the eyes earlier... would just like to point out when the old dude dies, the light in his eyes disappears. Very cool and maybe hints that the album might just be a concept album? It's like the video was the start of something, and it holds a lot of clues to something bigger, but elaborates on nothing. I'm eager to find out!

henryeatscereal
02-06-2013, 12:49 PM
I tink it's a good tune and i don't mind the "poppier" approach hes taking with his project, if i wanted to listen to NIN i would listen to NIN, the song is good and the project its gaining more personality with each release

sheepdean
02-06-2013, 04:52 PM
Re: TR and God. I don't know of a single instance in which he's made any reference whatsoever to being a man of faith, but if I were to go off of lyrics of albums past (hello, Heresy), I'd guess he isn't.In a few interviews in the 90s he mentions belief in a higher power. I'll concede he could have been referring to John Malm.

Back on topic: what do we all think the song's about?

theimage13
02-06-2013, 05:30 PM
It's like the video was the start of something, and it holds a lot of clues to something bigger, but elaborates on nothing. I'm eager to find out!

I could've sworn that they said there were all sorts of things in the video for The Space In Between was leading to something more; that questions would be answered, etc. Maybe I'm just imagining things. But I feel like they had mentioned a number of "bigger picture" type things when that first came out that never really appeared after all. Unless I missed them. Or remember all of this wrong.

heroicraptor
02-06-2013, 08:34 PM
For fuck's sake, kids.

Fixer808
02-06-2013, 10:21 PM
This drivel's been done a thousand times over. Because Trent did it, everyone gives it a free pass.

Someone seems to be forgetting "Deep"...

my voice just
02-06-2013, 10:25 PM
oh, "deep" is some good shit

Fixer808
02-07-2013, 12:50 AM
oh, "deep" is some good shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5olwWtDHEHw

snaapz
02-07-2013, 08:29 AM
^ ^^ ^^^I love the guitar in Deep. @ 2:18 & I love the use of wah on the guitar throughout the song.

Regarding 'How Long', did you miss my previous post?

It's a smart video, original story and a good song. My opinion is superior to everyone elses... end of discussion.

ZeroisGreg
02-07-2013, 07:05 PM
^ ^^ ^^^I love the guitar in Deep. @ 2:18 & I love the use of wah on the guitar throughout the song.

Regarding 'How Long', did you miss my previous post?

It's a smart video, original story and a good song. My opinion is superior to everyone elses... end of discussion.

listened to Deep again...actually pretty darn good. Kinda sexy, and love the guitar work. 'How long' - had some fresh ears listen to it (non ninny) and she pointed out that the vocals do not fit with the music...okay I've picked on Q's vocals enough...I know. Hey, cool...I'm back on topic.:rolleyes:

Magtig
02-12-2013, 06:04 PM
Does anyone know if How Long was released to radio and/or charted? I was fooling around on billboard.com (holy crap that whole thing seems so irrelevant now, I remember when Billboard basically ruled the music world), but couldn't find much.

sulcus
02-12-2013, 06:42 PM
I really think all the actor's faces are brilliant for this video. I like the story as well.
This song makes me curious how "welcome to oblivion" will turn out. I really dig the first ep, but except for 2 songs from "an omen" I can't get that much into it. We'll see...

And yeah, that Deep-guitar is awesome ;)

carpenoctem
02-12-2013, 06:42 PM
I don't know why but this song clicked with me today. So catchy and good, and so much going on in the background.

shagg_187
02-13-2013, 09:38 AM

And before you can me idiot, please sharpen your reading comprehension and see that I wrote "us", meaning myself included. I love everything TR has done up until now and I'm still trying to, but this is causing me to grow very wary of his creative skills.

Disagree. There are a few tracks that I don't like in HDTA's discography. "How Long" is one of their best regardless of TR's involvement.

Yes, I would have never listen to HTDA if it had no involvement of TR but I'm glad it does cause their music is a great change of pace to everything else I listen to. I want more artists like these, and I know that they exist but I don't have that broad range of "new music discovery", so when music like this is handed to me, I cherish it.

With that said, what other artists fit in the same category as HDTA?

staleincense
02-13-2013, 10:50 AM
Does anyone know if How Long was released to radio and/or charted? I was fooling around on billboard.com (holy crap that whole thing seems so irrelevant now, I remember when Billboard basically ruled the music world), but couldn't find much.
I don't know about How Long, but I've read that An Omen reached #42.

Ryan
02-17-2013, 01:45 AM
Finally got around to saving this as an mp3 and have listened to it twice (only listened to it once previously, when I watched the video).

Really great song, getting addicted to it.

Amaro
02-20-2013, 09:03 AM
Some may be surprised to know I almost love this song. Basic and addicting, I tell ya what. It doesn't sound like the HDTA spirit we know, to me...it's like a U2 song fused in or something. I wish they'd have gone for this vibe from the beginning.

Also, I find the music video is a strangely good match for the song. I approve.

ninperu
03-05-2013, 10:43 PM
hey guys, someone have the cover of the "how long?" promo in hi-res?

sheepdean
03-05-2013, 10:46 PM
http://www.ninwiki.com/File:Howlong.png

ninperu
03-05-2013, 10:51 PM
thanks but i have that one too, but it's not in hi-res...

my voice just
03-05-2013, 11:08 PM
http://s001.radikal.ru/i194/1303/df/a4e3c9bd4700.jpg
you can crop it as hi-res as you want

sheepdean
03-06-2013, 11:53 AM
That's from the PDF though, is that actually the same image? Knowing Rob, there'll be some minor changes.

my voice just
03-06-2013, 06:57 PM
yes, it`s more colourful