PDA

View Full Version : New HTDA election in the morning!

SSquirrel
11-25-2012, 01:09 AM
*Note, this is over at the nin.com forums. You may remember the NIN Elections I helped run over there. This is just a continuation/renewal

It's been almost 2 weeks since the new EP came out and we haven't had a NIN Election in months. I said I would bring it back for the new HTDA EP (and when we get more new NIN/Trent/HTDA/whatever releases it will return like a bad B movie villain, again and again!!) and here it will be http://forum.nin.com/bb/mods/smileys/images/smilie1.gif

By here I mean over in this forum: http://forum.nin.com/bb/list.php?9

gorast
11-25-2012, 02:03 AM
There was totally no point in making this topic twice.

slave2thewage
11-25-2012, 07:43 AM
OHMYGOD. WE DON'T CARE.

I forgot about nin.com having forums tbh.

allegro
11-25-2012, 07:50 AM
Sounds very high school

sheepdean
11-25-2012, 08:04 AM
Why not run it on the ETS forums then? WE'RE SEXIER THAN THEY ARE

slave2thewage
11-25-2012, 08:11 AM
Who will you vote for - trent_reznor or teitan?

hobochic
11-25-2012, 08:13 AM
poop

poop

poop

this thread is, poop

Vertigo
11-25-2012, 08:56 AM
Why not run it on the ETS forums then? WE'RE SEXIER THAN THEY ARE

There's probably more consistently active posters here than on the NIN forums, so that could be logical.
The elections were the one reason I used those forums (well, aside from Trent posting every so often) - they were good fun, you get to know people, and they give a gauge of which songs the community tends to gravitate towards (and away from). It's often surprising and mildly educating, as opinions seem to be wildly disparate among NIN fans. Don't knock it till you've tried it (and had your favourite song knocked out by a bunch of jerks who inexplicably adore Suck).

Leviathant
11-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Not only was this thread not necessary, pretty much all of the responses were horrible. This kind of pile-on bullshit is what drove people away from the old board. Yes, I was busy this weekend and couldn't hop right in to close this duplicate thread, but rather than publicly snark about it, you should report the post so that other admins get a heads up and can dispose of it appropriately, instead of having a bunch of regulars shit all over the room.