PDA

View Full Version : NIN Kansas City 09

cheeseprocedure
11-17-2012, 04:27 AM
I was part of the dvd team for the Kansas City Wave Goodbye show in 09. My computer crapped out on me in the middle of editing and never got to finish helping with the project. Now that I am in school for video editing Ive gotten a better setup and have started editing the footage for various assignments. I figured I would share the first one and hopefully I can get some more done in the near future. Any feedback would be nice. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtjoI_NsBe8

Hazekiah
11-19-2012, 02:44 AM
I filmed this show too and although I was towards the back of the venue I have some decent zooms and nice wide shots of the whole stage and crowd which might be of interest you, should you wish to incorporate new footage into future edits. I never uploaded it but it's good stuff and available to anyone who's working on any such project, as is my footage from several other NIN and NIN/JA shows. A good chunk of the footage from the Toronto NIN/JA fan-project that was floating around a while back was my stuff and it was a BLAST to see it put to use like that! I'm on the road and won't be home for another two weeks or so but you can check out my YT channel for Hazekiah to get a sense of what my stuff looks like lossy at least, and feel free to drop me a line if you're interested. Regardless, thanks and good luck! Can't wait to see your work.