PDA

View Full Version : joplinpicasso's photography

joplinpicasso
09-17-2012, 01:20 PM
Hey, ETS! Although I'm not the most avid poster, for the past six years or so you guys have remained a strong online community for me to contribute to and be a part of. I've gotten more serious about pursuing photography and art in general, and I was hoping you all could check out my revamped Facebook page (go social media!), as well as my newly developed site. I will be the first to admit that Rob Sheridan's aesthetic is one of the biggest of many of my influences. Let me know what you think, and, yes...be sure to 'like' the page if you do partake in Facebook. I'd really appreciate it, and exposure to you guys would mean a lot!

Armando111
01-08-2013, 03:50 AM
Yeah this is good i am also a professional photographer and i mostly deals in making wedding photography and natural photogrpahy (http://www.bradkay.com/products/) because this is good to take the photos and get reasonable profit this is good business to make moeny and also my hobby anyways you have also good infromation and sound like a professional photographer..