PDA

View Full Version : The Campaign [Will Ferrell vs Zach Galifianakis]

Magtig
08-03-2012, 12:31 AM
Any movie where a large person punches a baby probably has my vote. This looks like it falls right in line with Talladega Nights and Anchorman, which is fine by me.

http://youtu.be/k7yC0iiK7a4

Broadbent
08-03-2012, 03:50 PM
I feel like this movie came out of nowhere, it opens next week and I just saw the tv spot for it. looks hilarious, hopefully they saved money on advertising to make room for more jokes.

kdrcraig
08-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Definitely looks awesome. Ferrel and Galifianakis were on The Daily Show last week I think promoting this, it was a funny interview. Galifianakis' character has to be based on something he did for one of his stand up specials where he looked/acted just like this character but he was supposed to be his brother and they were interviewing him about Zach, I believe his name was Seth Galifianakis, it was pretty damn funny.

bobbie solo
08-07-2012, 02:43 AM
kdrcraig, you are correct.

PooPooMeowChow
08-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Let me guess Ferrel will outrageous and crazy, Galifianakis will act strange and awkward.

(watches trailer)

yeeeuuup.

Hazekiah
08-08-2012, 02:32 AM
Leaps to mind immediately...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6KYKKvs9C0

sa_nick
08-08-2012, 02:38 AM
I like Galifianakis but his overly weird characterisations are just too obviously faked. The only Will Ferrell movie I dug was Stranger then Fiction, I can't stand him in almost everything else. I think this will be a pass for me.

Edit: That interview with Sean Penn is awesome. 5 minutes is the perfect amount of time for that character.

hobochic
08-08-2012, 06:27 AM
I like Galifianakis but his overly weird characterisations are just too obviously faked. The only Will Ferrell movie I dug was Stranger then Fiction, I can't stand him in almost everything else. I think this will be a pass for me.

Edit: That interview with Sean Penn is awesome. 5 minutes is the perfect amount of time for that character.

Between Two Ferns is awesome but can suck with the wrong guest. Check out the interviews he did with Charlize Theron, Ben Stiller, Steve Carrell and Natalie Portman. The shittiest one is the one with Will Ferrel.