07-06-2012, 10:13 PM
www.medalofhonor.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aiLV4VW8FU&feature=player_embedded

For some reason I have a good feeling about it... *shrug*

Amaro
07-10-2012, 01:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1chLNTEUuVI&sns=em

I like to pretend it's Bad Company 3.

In any case, it looks like it may just be fun.

Space Suicide
07-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Medal Of Honor (2010 Reboot) wasn't that bad of a game. It wasn't mind blowing nor was it down right unplayable. Stereotypical Present Day FPS if you ask me. I'm pretty good at the multyplayer when there aren't snipers a foot, fucking hell they're so overpowered on that game. Not a bad Frostbite engine game either, but can't say it's better than Bad Company 2, even though it came out way after it.

I recently acquired the game again to play to beat the campaign (I slacked off and traded it before I ever had the chance to). It's one of the games on my backlog that I wanna complete that I never did, I spoke of it briefly on the What Games Are You Playing? Thread.

Warfighter looks like a step up in a good direction but it won't be a day one purchase for me. I'll probably get it sometime.

Amaro
07-11-2012, 04:35 AM
I just remember Medal of Honor (2010) multiplayer being quite mindless. One clear side of the map spawning one team against the other. It just didn't have any ooh-ahh!! (No comparison to BC2, which I found an ultimate success.) The campaign was the better of the two modes, as I recall.

Amaro
07-16-2012, 02:01 PM
Leaked alpha footage out there...a few decent length videos so far...managed to download a couple.

Looks like BF3, Bad Company 2, CoD, and something else...has a vintage-y feeling.

I'm still interested.

Amaro
08-14-2012, 11:01 AM
New trailers out...looking cool.

Space Suicide
10-05-2012, 08:21 PM
So the "Beta" dropped today. Pretty amusing and I'm pretty freaking good at it. Worth a download and checkout, EchoingtheSound.

I'll buy it but not for a while from now.

Amaro
10-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Good to hear.

I saw some footage...definitely a contender for the fun factor, by the looks of it.

Amaro
10-25-2012, 09:31 PM
I got the game. I traded it in. Dishonored(!).

Campaign had the most realistic FPS Army experience ever offered...the guns have never looked or "felt" better, or mlre true to life. The recoil nuances... The graphics were stunningly real...the lighting. The SOUND.

Multiplayer was a clear downgrade from single player, like the old times when you bought a game for the single player and multiplayer (local) was a little something on the side. It just didn't have the same final polish, had sound and animation dropouts galore (PS3 anyway), and lacked the big picture engagement of these types of games, these days. Short matches, too. Just overall too casual, and hokey feeling. It's too bad, really. A lot of smart integrations were there...but out with the "it" factor.

*sigh* Back to BF3, where their efforts actually are extremely reminding by comparison.

Space Suicide
10-25-2012, 11:44 PM
Agreed. The Beta was an amusing time waster but not something I'd invest a lot of time in honestly with the final product. I'll get the game when it's $20.00 unless I get it as a gift otherwise.

It's gonna flop soon. Give it to January and the community will dwindle like the first game did. Halo 4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops II and BF3's next DLC are gonna erase it's existence from multiplayer airwaves.

PooPooMeowChow
10-26-2012, 10:57 AM
Hopefully this will be the tipping point for MMS and change will be made soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JOHyD49DaeA

Also I find it extremely annoying that in many reviews of this game they took into account spawn locations, map design, hit detection, ect but they never did with BF3 or any COD.

Space Suicide
11-05-2012, 08:08 AM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/30/medal-of-honor-warfighter-reception-disappoints-ea

Looks like Danger Close is gonna have some layoffs.