Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
I loved every minute of the show. They sounded great tho I agree that his vocals on BB got lost. I also wish the show had been longer. TDTWWA was beautiful. I almost ugly cried it was so good. We were on the balcony and could see everything. I do think its weird that some people sat for the entire show. Get the fuck up. It's a nin show!! No one was directly behind me so i was able to stand and dance the whole time.

We encountered not one but two women who were looking for Reznor's penis. Both felt the need to scream that they were looking for it. One was sitting next us but Jessica pointed out a better spot for her and off she went. The second woman was in the bathroom after the show. I wanted to ask either "Name one song off of the new EP".
agree about the standing except that i can't for a whole show anymore. severe & brutal arthritis. is why i went to extra effort to get the front of the balcony & it was perfect for me. i have done plenty of moshpits (including NIN. the gorge in WA state on fragility tour stands out as an intense one!) in my sordid youth & wish i still could.