Quote Originally Posted by Knucks View Post
They put some strange lights on him and two commercial, studio-quality cameras came in on him from both sides of the stage.

That's when it became apparent that they were recording the whole show with giant commercial cameras from multiple angles. I would be shocked if the whole concert isn't released in some form or another. They had two giant cameras on tracks on the sides of the stage as well as at least two floating camera men.
Those weren't actually lights, but projectors on dollies. Those were projecting the glitch lines and static and stuff directly onto Trent and other members at times.

Although during the first song (maybe the first two?) there was a guy on the stage with a big camera mounted on his back, filming the band and Trent mainly. It looked like this. And I'm really surprised why nobody is mentioning it. I kinda guessed maybe it would be turned into the official video for Branches/Bones or maybe just like a press reel or personal collection or something? I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenfern View Post
What an amazing night! Agree with everything said above... except for the comment about The Hand That Feeds. Though not the best song in the catalog.... it is a great live song. Very intense.

Does anyone by any chance have the setlist for Tobacco? They really surprised me. Though I think I had a dream last night about about ET getting a blow job. Either way, good stuff.
I quite like Tobacco, but I honestly just kinda listen to him randomly and don't have the songs memorized. I know he opened with Human Om and he also played Streaker. But I'd honestly just say listen through his albums, there's some real great stuff there. He also has another band called Black Moth Super Rainbow and the music is pretty similar in style, but sorta different in tone - e.g. a lot more psychedelic and chill.