Page 64 of 99 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 2970

Thread: Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tombah View Post
    Hey sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find a real answer anywhere. If you buy 2 tickets on the presale do you have to name both you and your party member or will both tickets have your name on them? I'm just wondering because I'd like to get 2 tickets but am not sure who would end up going with me yet. The presale info just states that your whole party has to be at the will call to get in the venue and that the tickets will be checked with ID but doesn't really specify. Do I have to figure out who is going to this concert with me by Monday or am I good as long as I know I'm going?
    Nope. Only your name will be printed on your tickets. Doesn't matter who the second person is.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    So after I told the ticket reseller to choke on a micropenis (seriously!) they actually wrote back, and suggested that they could set things up so that if I were to work with them, they would only display tickets that were at or below face value. I'm not sure how I feel about that, and I'm curious to hear feedback from anyone who's reading this.
    It doesn't offend me if it is this situation. Let's face it, sometimes we have to buy from resellers and if we are helping out a website that does great things for us than it is a win win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone got any info on presale seating? The info they provide on nin.com is pretty vague. Are all the presale floor(kinda like the HTDA presale)? Or will they offer lower level, upper level, etc? I only ask because I prefer lower level seating, because my wife is pretty short, and she generally has a bad time on the floor when we go to shows.
    Last edited by L4YER_CAK3; 06-10-2013 at 10:06 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    I don't know how official this is but it now says "Cancelled" next to the rumored Winnipeg show here:
    http://www.last.fm/venue/8813048+MTS+Centre
    I have 1 of 2 guesses with this...

1) Trent is a super secretive mother fucker, if any info gets leaked before HE is ready to release it, he gets pretty upset. So I'm guessing what had happened was someone released this info online ahead of his annoucement, because he apparently had it all planned out that it was going to be a triple news special extavaganza on June 6th where the Single (came back haunted) would debut, the album announcement would happen and the tour dates would be released. Because the supposive "Winnipeg" date leaked 2 mths before the "official" announcement, he decided to cancel the show out of spite of the promoter for the Winnipeg date not following strict guidelines to keep the date confidential. It was probably part of the tour booking agreement to NOT release the dates ahead of time.

Funny how that Denver show on September 16th got cancelled too, isn't it? The article from:
    http://www.heyreverb.com/blog/2013/0...t-guide/67604/ posted on April 26th, as you can see in the original title it says:
    "Colorado summer concert guide: Nine Inch Nails, Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne and more"
    That's funny, none of us knew about a NIN date on April 26th.... hmm... It was listed under September 16th (which by most people's records is still considered Summer, it's puhsing it, but it's technically still summer).

Now, we go down to "September" to see that the date has been officiall removed... and at the very bottom of the screen it says "Top Pick: Nov. 13: Nine Inch Nails at the 1stBank Center. (Last time I checked, November was NOT summer time in Colorado...) One could even argue that "Broomfield" isn't Denver, even though it is a suburb of the Colorado city. But this article had totally been edited to squeeze in that date at the end there so they didn't have to change the title of the article, and not look like liars.

My 2nd point is 2) Winnipeg is this so called "secret show" that people seem to be talking about here. Though, I would be willing to bet that show will be closer to LA, as the secret show is most likely a production rehearsal show before the actual tour starts. They had one for LITS before they opened the tour back in 2008. I mean, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of the Winnipeg date being the secret show, but it is mighty funny that the date showed up and coincidently happened to align PERFECTLY with this tour schedule (with St Paul being on Sept 28th)

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by L4YER_CAK3 View Post
    Anyone got any info on presale seating? The info they provide on nin.com is pretty vague. Are all the presale floor(kinda like the HTDA presale)? Or will they offer lower level, upper level, etc? I only ask because I prefer lower level seating, because my wife is pretty short, and she generally has a bad time on the floor when we go to shows.
    http://tour.nin.com/ticket-info

SEATING
    * NIN.com reserves the best publicly available seats in the house for NIN.com member tickets.

I would imagine that there will probably a selection of seats from each price level. Your best bet though is to be ready for the nin.com pre-sale and buy if you see something that fits your needs. If not, then try to get in on some of the other pre-sales or the general on-sale.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by L4YER_CAK3 View Post
    In past presales, you had a choice of GA Floor or premium seats (which were the first sections next to the stage, lower level).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    So after I told the ticket reseller to choke on a micropenis (seriously!) they actually wrote back, and suggested that they could set things up so that if I were to work with them, they would only display tickets that were at or below face value. I'm not sure how I feel about that, and I'm curious to hear feedback from anyone who's reading this.
    what's the context of this? a bit of the hotline that displays the tickets, or a click through? would they not be selling tickets above face at all, or just the on immediately linked bit of the site?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    good luck everyone getting tickets today. if i could make a request - if you are not planning on going to a venue, don't click on the buy ticket option to see how the system works. this could hamper the chances of others who want to go to that show. i'm sure people will be posting about how the system works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Adding speculation to the cancelled shows, anyone else notice that on tour.nin.com the picture under the tour dates has 36 teeth? There are currently 33 shows listed.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BLaBrake View Post
    Adding speculation to the cancelled shows, anyone else notice that on tour.nin.com the picture under the tour dates has 36 teeth? There are currently 33 shows listed.
    ARG
    OMG IT'S AN ARG
    sorry I'll shut up now.

Honestly, it could signify 36 dates on the tour. It could be a nice even number for a picture. I think someone looked at the metadata for the new imagery and they were done well before an exact number of tour dates could have been established (sometime last year) so I don't think there's a connection, personally.

Last edited by sick among the pure; 06-11-2013 at 09:25 AM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    I wonder if April Madrid date will be cancelled too, on the basis of being prematurely announced.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Not sure if this was asked and answered but is there somewhere to update your cc information before the pre-sales? I looked at my account info but it just had name and password and address I think.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Not sure if this was asked and answered but is there somewhere to update your cc information before the pre-sales? I looked at my account info but it just had name and password and address I think.

Yeah, that's all that's available, I believe. Because...people are stupid.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I guess I wasn't clear, where exactly do you update your credit card because I cannot find it.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    To the best of my knowledge, your credit card number is not stored. But your address, etc. is. Here are links

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    ^ Best as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    I guess I wasn't clear, where exactly do you update your credit card because I cannot find it.
    You can't update CC info anywhere before crunch time...because this shit is stupid.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Got it, thanks both of you Just wanted to make sure.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    T-minus 5 minutes for first presales, good luck everybody

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    I'm stuck in error hell: http://nin.tickets.musictoday.com/er...h=/basket.aspx

Locked out of Boston & Cleveland, but easily got tickets for Newark & Auburn Hills.
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 06-11-2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: waiting for tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The ordering process was very similar to the past. 2 options - GA Floor or Reserved Seating. As far as NIN pre-sales go, this one was fairly decent. Good luck to all.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Got my tickets for Boston! Didn't realize this was going to the Music Today website again. Haven't gotten an email confirmation yet, but I have my confirmation page in my browser, so that's good enough for me!

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Man, that stupid CHARACTER VERIFICATION (CAPTCHA) sucks pretty bad, had to go through 4 times. By then tickets were gone. Good thing I am not attending this show and just doing a test run for getting Vegas tickets.

Page refreshed at 11:01

"At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type.
    • Currently there are not enough GA Floor Standing tickets to fulfill your request."

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    A LOTTTTT of fucking small text in this ticket process shit... Or maybe I just don't recall that much from the last time.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    That was nice and easy! HB what show were you denied GA tickets for?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post
    A LOTTTTT of fucking small text in this ticket process shit... Or maybe I just don't recall that much from the last time.
    It's the same site as last time, it just looks really old now compared to modern web design...

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    Man, that stupid CHARACTER VERIFICATION (CAPTCHA) sucks pretty bad, had to go through 4 times. By then tickets were gone. Good thing I am not attending this show and just doing a test run for getting Vegas tickets.

Page refreshed at 11:01

"At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type.
    • Currently there are not enough GA Floor Standing tickets to fulfill your request."
    If this happens again, keep trying! Tickets get released from people's cart and become available again. In past sales with Music Today, I've kept at it for 15 minutes after the fact, and ended up getting in.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moebius View Post
    It's the same site as last time, it just looks really old now compared to modern web design...
    It looks cluttered as fuck...is my problem with it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Ah, big surprise the nin.com account info was my place from 6 years ago, which I have moved 3x since then, haha!
    Believe it on not, we still have a few left: http://thegift.thisoneisonus.org

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    no problems with prudential center. got sec. 9 row 12.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Prices anyone?