Thread: Drugs! Thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Well then. There we go! Blunted philosophizing.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halloween View Post
    Well then. There we go! Blunted philosophizing.
    Man I just saw Anthony Bourdain's Ozark episode of No reservations. Man is that place beautiful. The constant sensation of autumn, the wildlife, the very primitive and down to earth way of life, harsh people. It's such a lovely mixture of strong identities. Love it.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    A few weeks ago I had a fairly mind-altering experience (not intentionally, mind you; what I did was fail to sleep all weekend long and then accidentally ingest some hashish brownies that my roommates didn't properly label). It could've been the suggestive influence from listening to all of Tool's Ænima immediately prior, but I felt some very strong, real sensations: those of my third eye being re-opened, of my thoughts having material form, of my inner bodily workings being interconnected with the energy they used. It prompted a feeling of profound inner peace and more than a few insightful moments of clarity and wisdom. I believe this is cause for further investigation.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    (not sure where to put this, so put it here)

open letter to the young man wanting to share his crazy strong jamaican stuff at the hot box cafe last night:

your offer was very kind, and generous. i also appreciate that you understood *why* we chose not to partake. yes, there are still men out there who will not bat an eyelash at the idea of slipping things into anything (drinks or drugs or food), to incapacitate a woman. do i think you were one of them? no. but can i take that chance? no. so i ask all of you men out there, please stop your fellow bros from doing things like this. if you see or hear a fellow bro who seems in ANY way to think this is ok, tell him why it is NOT. tell them how they are royally fucking things up for the bros out there who would not only never consider doing this, but who wouldn't want to touch a woman who is not into them or into sex or is literally walking unconscious. do i believe that there are more men who are trust worthy, than not? yes. i could be wrong, naive or just simply too invested in the idea that respectful behaviour is more instinctive than not...but i really implore all the men i KNOW, to be part of the solution. no matter how hard it is...because the next step is a culture and energy where nobody can move forward due to suspicion and fear. i salute those of you who truly don't understand why anyone would want to touch an unconscious or clearly incapacitated human, and ask you to make sure ALL of your friends KNOW that you don't find that acceptable.
    thank you

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew View Post

open letter to the young man wanting to share his crazy strong jamaican stuff at the hot box cafe last night:

your offer was very kind, and generous. i also appreciate that you understood *why* we chose not to partake. yes, there are still men out there who will not bat an eyelash at the idea of slipping things into anything (drinks or drugs or food), to incapacitate a woman. do i think you were one of them? no. but can i take that chance? no. so i ask all of you men out there, please stop your fellow bros from doing things like this. if you see or hear a fellow bro who seems in ANY way to think this is ok, tell him why it is NOT. tell them how they are royally fucking things up for the bros out there who would not only never consider doing this, but who wouldn't want to touch a woman who is not into them or into sex or is literally walking unconscious. do i believe that there are more men who are trust worthy, than not? yes. i could be wrong, naive or just simply too invested in the idea that respectful behaviour is more instinctive than not...but i really implore all the men i KNOW, to be part of the solution. no matter how hard it is...because the next step is a culture and energy where nobody can move forward due to suspicion and fear. i salute those of you who truly don't understand why anyone would want to touch an unconscious or clearly incapacitated human, and ask you to make sure ALL of your friends KNOW that you don't find that acceptable.
    thank you
    It's so depressing that we live in a world like this, vs. the world I grew up in where joints were regularly passed around without fear of getting diseases or raped.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew View Post

thank you
    Maybe I'm confused. You thought the weed might be... spiked with roofies? And as a man, you want me to remind my fellow male friends to stop spiking their weed with the intention of raping girls? Do you not realize how completely delusional and sexist this is?

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    @Sarah K yeah, i figure there will be a learning curve...especially for drawing on this one. they recommend a maximum time to hold the battery in but that time does not work well with my typical draw.
    going to check out your pax2 for future reference.
    happy friday, beautiful woman!