Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Sleep Token

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sleep Token

I’m late to the party, but obviously not too late, since there isn’t a thread here. I have not bothered with listening until the fart incident a couple of weeks ago. I thought I couldn’t fully appreciate the joke without knowing what they sounded like. Total butterfly effect. Guy farts in Australia, I become a fan of a band in America. Pumped for the new album.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Well, the album leaked.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    wut

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    This shit slaps

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Yeah the new album is pretty great. Love how the last track ‘Euclid’ ends referencing the beginning of their first album. The trilogy is complete. Can’t wait for the Seattle show this fall!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Gave the title track a listen. Hot damn, this is pretty crazy good shit right here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wish now I would have held out on listening to any of the new album until it was released. I have worn out the first six songs over the last few weeks. Luckily, they are so good it isn’t causing major issues listening from start to finish.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I started One today and I have to say, I didn't know I wanted a sludge Bon Iver album but here it is. Can't wait to get further in and see what else I've been missing.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I have tried this band various times and with various songs. Do not get it. Do not care. A shame, truly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The music sounds like so many artists' music I had been familiar with throughout my teens and twenties were put in a blender. You know, from the heydays of MySpace, Facebook and LastFM. Not sure if I just appreciate it for making me feel nostalgic or if I'm actually enjoying it.
    Last edited by stankeybearlover; 12-17-2023 at 04:57 AM.