Thread: Random NIN Questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I just relistened to all* the remixes. I'm not the biggest fan of remixes, but some of them are great, some are boring, some are just plain weird.

My question : How is the Me I'm Not remix a remix of Me I'm Not? What is the purpose of this particular remix? What is going on? Why? 14 minutes!! Plus one second! I could have sneezed, slowed it down, and shouted "HEY" and it couldn't have been worst.

I'm insulted when I see someone say "Right Where It Belongs version 2" in the "worst NIN song" thread, but it's someone else's opinion. Am I insulting someone by saying the the Me I'm Not remix is the worst?

* officially released one way or another

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixML View Post
    Am I insulting someone by saying the the Me I'm Not remix is the worst?
    Probably just Olof Dreijer. But in all fairness, The Knife is awesome. Which would then leave us with Porter Ricks....

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixML View Post
    I'm insulted when I see someone say "Right Where It Belongs version 2" in the "worst NIN song" thread
    didn't mean any harm, but yeah Trent seems to be pretty fond of Drejiers remix too. At least I remember him telling someone to shut up on the old board who was complaining about it.