Thread: Bad Witch LP, out June 22 (thread pt 3) SPOILERS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really want to wait and hear the music in the form intended

Yet part of me remembers growing up in a rural farming town in far northern Washington and recording low quality songs off the faintest radio beacon and trading mixtapes with friends because the songs were so good despite and sometimes because they were rare, bullshit copies off the radio.

Looking forward to the album (and even the snippets whenever they release appropriately).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just received a order confirmation from a dutch webshop for my Bad Witch cd, it says it'll be delivered today. Early release?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Oh boi if that's true leak is super soon
    Last edited by HWB; 06-14-2018 at 03:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMB-GNR View Post
    I just received a order confirmation from a dutch webshop for my Bad Witch cd, it says it'll be delivered today. Early release?
    I missed a delivery yesterday which was (according to the card through the door) “too big to post, record size”. The only thing I’ve ordered on vinyl in the last 2 months is Bad Witch. Getting it redelivered tomorrow.

Probably not it, but got me excited.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LosingFocus View Post
    I missed a delivery yesterday which was (according to the card through the door) “too big to post, record size”. The only thing I’ve ordered on vinyl in the last 2 months is Bad Witch. Getting it redelivered tomorrow.

Probably not it, but got me excited.
    Hope it drops early. It will be frustrating if it drops on 22nd as I'll be at Meltdown, London potentially when it arrives!
    Perhaps even available to buy at the show.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    Hope it drops early. It will be frustrating if it drops on 22nd as I'll be at Meltdown, London potentially when it arrives!
    Perhaps even available to buy at the show.
    Haha me too! Catching a flight and all that jazz, busy day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMB-GNR View Post
    Hmmm, false alert. The package tracking content was not in line with the package. Now it says June 22nd again... sorry