Thread: Bad Witch LP, out June 22 (thread pt 3) SPOILERS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I, myself, am enjoying the wait, and because it's only 6 songs, I think I want to wait. But if something drops officially, I won't be able to resist.
    Last edited by mostlymad; 06-10-2018 at 03:46 AM. Reason: stupid space bar

Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mostlymad View Post
    I, myself, am enjoying the wait, and because it's only 6 songs, I think I want to wait. But if something drops officially, I won't be able to resist.
    I'm waiting. I listened to like 30 or 40 seconds of one of the new tracks at the listening station in Denver but then I stopped myself from listening any longer.

From what I heard, though, I think this is going to be a very interesting record.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Saving GBDTD for the first full listen hasn't really been that difficult. I haven't heard a single note or read any lyrics yet.

Looking forward to this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katara View Post
    Saving GBDTD for the first full listen hasn't really been that difficult. I haven't heard a single note or read any lyrics yet.

Looking forward to this.
    Have you read the title of the song? If so, you've actually read the majority of the lyrics. If you only know the song by the acronym "GBDTD" and not what it stands for, then I'm truly impressed.
    Last edited by Jordan; 06-10-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katara View Post

Looking forward to this.
    I honestly don't get this. How do you know you're going to wake up tomorrow? You might not. Nothing in life is guaranteed. Listen to what you can when you can.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Bad Witch LP, out June 22 (thread pt 3)

Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    I honestly don't get this. How do you know you're going to wake up tomorrow? You might not. Nothing in life is guaranteed. Listen to what you can when you can.
    This was always my philosophy towards leaks, but I figured I was just rationalizing bad behavior. Good to know I'm not alone in this attitude.

I hope we get it at least a week early, since it's being released on CD, but I don't know how physical releases are being handled these days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This was released on my birthday! Amazing album and I went to two shows so far. Want to see at least one more!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mostlymad View Post
    I, myself, am enjoying the wait, and because it's only 6 songs, I think I want to wait.
    Masochism is truly fascinating. I've met some who enjoy intense physical and emotional abuse, but you take it to a whole new level.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Masochism is truly fascinating. I've met some who enjoy intense physical and emotional abuse, but you take it to a whole new level.
    Hah, this is small potatoes.

But it is true that I won't be able to resist anything official. I'm weak.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Masochism is spoiling yourself from the whole experience. From my point of view. You feel pleasure, but in the end, it's pain.