Thread: 2018.09.29 Nashville, TN @ Ascend Amphitheatre

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Would def be annoyed if it rains after attending the Houston show last December. I've seen 8 or so shows at this venue and have lucked out with weather every time...

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    Would def be annoyed if it rains after attending the Houston show last December. I've seen 8 or so shows at this venue and have lucked out with weather every time...
    I think I may take a chance and just wait for lawn tickets when they go on a possible public sale with this show then. I have considerably less PTO time with my current job than I have had previously and there's so much stuff going on this year ... but I'd still like to be a part of this tour even if I have to take a hit from my original plan of getting a hotel next weekend just to get tickets to the Memphis show.

It sucks, but hopefully at some point they'll be back in St. Louis where I can wait in line a little longer to get better tickets. =/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    I think I may take a chance and just wait for lawn tickets when they go on a possible public sale with this show then. I have considerably less PTO time with my current job than I have had previously and there's so much stuff going on this year ... but I'd still like to be a part of this tour even if I have to take a hit from my original plan of getting a hotel next weekend just to get tickets to the Memphis show.

It sucks, but hopefully at some point they'll be back in St. Louis where I can wait in line a little longer to get better tickets. =/
    How many tickets do you need? I could maybe get you some next Saturday?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    How many tickets do you need? I could maybe get you some next Saturday?
    Oh man, that would be great ... I think we'd probably just up doing lawn tickets since they'll be cheaper ... but we would need two. I wouldn't want to put that kind of pressure on you though! Let's discuss further and I'll PM ya.

Thank you for the offer!