Thread: 2018.09.26-27 Atlanta, GA @ Fox Theatre

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Sooooo.... Does anyone want to meet up prior to the show(s) at the bar right next to the Fox? This next week is hellacious for me in terms of exams but f*** it! lol. I get out of my exam on Wednesday at 5pm and could possibly make reservations, as I have other people coming in from other parts of GA, as well as my brother. But I would love to meet some of you if so.

Probably would be the same for the Thursday show as well... I have another exam until 5 and then heading straight there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Sooooo.... Does anyone want to meet up prior to the show(s) at the bar right next to the Fox? This next week is hellacious for me in terms of exams but f*** it! lol. I get out of my exam on Wednesday at 5pm and could possibly make reservations, as I have other people coming in from other parts of GA, as well as my brother. But I would love to meet some of you if so.

Probably would be the same for the Thursday show as well... I have another exam until 5 and then heading straight there.
    I wouldn't mind meeting up at the bar. Depends on what time i get off work both days. I have to pick up my sister before Wednesday's show and going with a group for Thursday's show. I'm hoping to get there before doors open both days but I'm not sure yet. If we get there around 5:30 we'll head to the bar. No pit so there's really no rush to get in except possibly for merch.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post

I think my friend and I should arrive in ATL well before then (before 5pm on Wednesday). We'll be staying at the Crown Plaza the following night too, so a second meet up would be nice too. I'll speak to him about it, I'm sure it wouldn't be any problem since he tends to lurk on here.

EDIT: We'd be down for a meet up! Just name place and time.
    Last edited by REPLICA; 09-22-2018 at 07:11 PM.