Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
Y'all seem to always forget that false rape accusations are a crime (with a rate that sits well below 10% no matter what statistic you pull, also remember the majority of people who are raped do not even *go* to the police so think about just how small that number is) that when provable is pursued and leads to conviction in some cases.
What makes you think anyone forgot that? Rape is also a crime that when provable is pursued and leads to conviction in some cases. I don't really get your point there.

Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
Y'all are doing the equivalent of visiting a town that has burned to ashes and acting like now is the time to talk about the two people that drowned in the next town over. "Oh hey I know this particular case seems highly probable given the enormous amount of bad reports that exist about this fuckass, specifically this one that is especially verifiable and damning." but rape accusations RUIN LIVES so I'm just gonna be REAL FOCUSED ON THAT because I'm HELPING
lmao yeah that's equivalent to this? jesus christ. We're having a discussion on a nine inch nails forum, calm down.