Thread: 2017.12.16 - Houston, TX @ Day for Night Festival

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    TY playing on the blue stage makes me nervous. May have to skip St. V.
    Because of the size of the stage area?

TY Midnight-2AM Sunday night.... really? That's where the choped & screwed aardvark fighting a yak set needs to go. Don't people work anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    I'll never forgive myself for not making plans to go to this festival mooonths ago before other plans got in the way. D': I hope everyone has an amazing time. Gonna have to go next year, NIN or not.

I also echo the statements that I'm hoping for a stellar light production for this show. If it were to happen anywhere, I'd think it would happen there.
    If you decide to go, do not buy tickets until 2 weeks out. You'll get 40-50% off their ridiculous prices when they realize they aren't ACL yet.

Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    Forget it. I asked 'kraw' and he denied. The visuals will be the same as we saw till now, he told me.
    Bummer indeed, mentioned earlier but I really think this is a missed opportunity for TRez to flex his artsy muscles to do something unique given the concept of this festival. lollapalooza/FYF/ACL are all essentially the same with little quirks, this seems genuinely different. NIN can go back to their standard(really good) visuals for the other fests.
    Last edited by ekrekel; 12-05-2017 at 02:19 PM.