Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN store June 2017 reboot (Sandbag)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    __
    No, I'm a realist that doesn't buy into crazy half-baked and contrived fan theories. Now watch me also be right.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Anyone in Europe get a confirmation email yet? I've heard nothing so far
    Nope. Nothing.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    No, I'm a realist that doesn't buy into crazy half-baked and contrived fan theories. Now watch me also be right.
    I was just kidding around, bruh. Try not to take the internet so seriously..

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Say what you want about the other store, but at least they knew how to pack vinyl. I just got my colored vinyl of Prick and the corner is all damaged due to poor packing. I'm not sure if I am going to send it back or not. Needless to say this wouldn't be a problem if they invested an extra $2.00 in packing materials, I hope they pack Deviations better or this is about to be a shit show.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Say what you want about the other store, but at least they knew how to pack vinyl. I just got my colored vinyl of Prick and the corner is all damaged due to poor packing. I'm not sure if I am going to send it back or not. Needless to say this wouldn't be a problem if they invested an extra $2.00 in packing materials, I hope they pack Deviations better or this is about to be a shit show.
    Yeah, my Lost Highway was dinged in a couple places.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Yeah, my Lost Highway was dinged in a couple places.
    I got my Lost Highway from the old store and they packaged the Hell out of it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I got my Lost Highway from the old store and they packaged the Hell out of it.
    I'm a bit pissed that I paid a premium for the awesome packaging job firebrand does and now I'm getting this janky sorta protected with bubble wrap crap.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kargath View Post
    I'm a bit pissed that I paid a premium for the awesome packaging job firebrand does and now I'm getting this janky sorta protected with bubble wrap crap.
    You would think a company that is shipping vinyl and in my opinion, vinyl appeals to the collector, would take precautions so that the merchandise doesn't get damaged in shipping. Keep in mind a collector of anything be it Vinyl, comic books, or whatever want their collectables in pristine condition especially when the product is new.
    We all know the old store had its problems, but their packing was awesome. Apparently the new store is better at handling orders and taking care of the business of merchandise for NIN, however from my most recent experience with the Prick colored vinyl purchase from the new store. It came in an easily comprisable cardboard box wrapped in bubble wrap. Even private people on eBay reinforce the vinyl with two cardboard sleeves on either side of the vinyl as well as the cardboard shipping box to keep it from damage during shipping.

I am really not one to complain, but its a pain in the ass to send something back wait to get the replacement and who is to say the same thing isn't going happen to the replacement with their lame packing procedures. Its a fucking pain in the ass.
    Last edited by Art Vandelay; 06-27-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm cringing at how the TF1 will be packed. And if they're being shipped via Media Mail, I'm expecting plenty of copies to be thrashed.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    With everything I spent on the shipping and handling, the limited nature of it and the delays and wait on this release, if it's anything less than pristine I'm going to ask for a replacement, and I never do shit like that and am pretty accepting of minor corner wear and whatnot.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Ha ha I hadn't even come here yet and I just sent an email to Sandbag. I received to copies of the Colored Prick Vinyl. Both of them have damage to the upper right hand corner. It's almost like someone just held them by the corner and lifted it up. Just bent the things. The packaging is possibly the worst i have seen in a long time however there is no damage to the packaging. The way the sleeve has been damaged almost seems like it was done by whomever packaged it.

I was also thinking the same thing I saw others say here. If Deviations or any of the other stuff I bought a while back comes like this heads are going to roll!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    My shipping status just went from pre-shipping notification to "expected delivery date: tomorrow." Interesting.

Edit: Alright, it's updated again to July 3rd. That sounds a little more accurate, but time will tell!
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 06-27-2017 at 09:38 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Just got a notification email - UK order. :-)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    several in france including me received it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nufan View Post
    Just got a notification email - UK order. :-)
    Me too!

Hello,
    You’ll be glad to hear that your copy of The Fragile: Deviations 1 2017 Limited Edition is now being packaged up ready to make it’s way to you.
    Your order should leave our facility before the end of this week. A tracking number will be sent to you as it leaves....

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    My shipping status just went from pre-shipping notification to "expected delivery date: tomorrow." Interesting.

Edit: Alright, it's updated again to July 3rd. That sounds a little more accurate, but time will tell!
    Mine was at pre-shipping most of the day yesterday but changed last night to expected delivery of tomorrow(Thursday), which it is still saying. I wonder if their shipping center is somewhere around here cause the first USPS location it arrived at yesterday was in PA, then it went to Jersey City for some reason.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    So it's two threads with people telling us how their shipping notification came. Can we clean this up a bit and keep the "my notification came" posts in a specific thread like this one and out of the Deviations 1 thread. Make that thread focused on the release itself.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I am just going to take a guess here, but I think even if you live near the shipping center (which appears to be in lovely NJ) you should be getting the record on July 3rd. Trent seemed to make a point of understanding frustration of other retailers getting the records before fans from his own site, and perhaps he took that a step further by making sure all the records have a 'deliver on date' of July 3rd. Just my guess, but this way we all get it at the same time and no one ruins any surprises. Just my two cents.

That said, I cannot wait the get my paws on this thing.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Unless I missed a post or two in some other thread, I think all of the US orders started with the same information:

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Soooo.... I purchased the Broken EP and NTAE EP but I can't login to my account? Did they wipe everyone's account or merge them onto the new provider? Just worried I won't get them now because I didn't save the email.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Soooo.... I purchased the Broken EP and NTAE EP but I can't login to my account? Did they wipe everyone's account or merge them onto the new provider? Just worried I won't get them now because I didn't save the email.
    i never even made an account when I placed my order back in December for all the vinyls. I got the shipping email for Deviations the other day without a problem.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    You have to start a new account if you want to make new purchases, apparently the purchases from the old store have been moved to the new one. They knew of my Deviations purchases so I guess they are aware of my The Fragile, Broken, and NTAE which are supposed to ship in August.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    They swiped, but I received the mail today

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I get all the hubbub about not being able to ship items that either aren't pressed or haven't been made available to ship yet. And I get "we can't ship these items because the entire order needs to be ready all at once." But if I've already been sent my physical components, and am currently being sent my copy of Deviations, why couldn't I have my copies of BTF and HM included in that box?

Yeah yeah, it's been shipped, nothing they can do, cool. But if they're physically there, being sent to other customers, and you've ALREADY broken away from trying to keep orders together until they're completely fulfilled (assuming the next shipment has the rest of my order, they'll have shipped three packages to me over the course of this whole process), why not slip them in the box with Deviations? *Sigh* It's all logistics, though, can't really place blame anywhere for something so trivial.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 06-28-2017 at 10:46 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I get all the hubbub about not being able to ship items that either aren't pressed or haven't been made available to ship yet. And I get "we can't ship these items because the entire order needs to be ready all at once." But if I've already been sent my physical components, and am currently being sent my copy of Deviations, why couldn't I have my copies of BTF and HM included in that box?.........why not slip them in the box with Deviations? *Sigh* It's all logistics, though, can't really place blame anywhere for something so trivial.
    Like you I have a few older Vinyls on order (Ghosts, PHM) + waiting on physical component, not just the forthcoming DE's. {all ordered in Dec 2016}

Perhaps the real reason for the August delay and the June Dev1 release was to 1. Placate fans by releasing something (It was probably easier for them to extract everyone who had ordered Deviations - the most expensive one and get it out the door quickly to everyone at same time), whilst 2. Organising a delay to allow sorting logistics and fulfilment of everything else by August.
    If they had tried to get every full customer order sorted and shipped sequentially instead we would likely all have had shipments spanning several months which would have led to a load more bad PR.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I live like 20 minutes from Folcroft, PA and 2 and half hours from Jersey City.

USPS, you are drunk.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    ALWAYS send it back. You paid a lot of money and if vinyl doesn't arrive in perfect condition then always return it. Hell, most high volume stores will just ask for pictures of the damage and send you a replacement without sending the damaged on back.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Estimated delivery date is next monday. So hyped.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Anyone from Canada get a mail yet?

I'm just sitting here waiting patiently

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I'm confused, when I check the webstore it says that item has been fulfilled.
    Does that mean that my item has shipped?
    I haven't received an email with the tracking info, and yes I checked my junk folder just to be sure.