I loved the second game! I'm still playing through the first, round 2, with my angry Gothic lesbian character, Lezzy Shephard (as opposed to my goo0die-two shoes blonde black man, Pikachu Shephard). I've been kind of waiting to progress so I can lead right into no. 3. Here's hoping things go well.

Re: Multiplayer, I don't think multiplayer is going to add much to the game. What I don't like about mp in games like this or bioshock or dead space is that it takes the developer's attention away from the narrative, which is clearly the main point of the game. If it was call of duty or halo or something, I'd be saying the opposite. That said, it seems like they've integrated it in an interesting way. But it looks like the game doesn't support local, split screen multiplayer and that might prevent me from enjoying it for what it is.

Also, I noticed that a lot of series mainstays are only going to be included through a limited edition or preorder type deal, and like the Liara DLC, i think this dilutes the legitimacy of an otherwise perfect game. Main and consistent characters aren't something that should be left out of the main package.

Still realy really want to play this.