Thread: Sigil 5: New HTDA speculations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by botley View Post
    I think Rob has said he's taking a bunch of time away to travel and work on his own projects.
    Do you know where he's said this? I assume he's a pretty private person, but it seems like he's just completely disappeared from the internet after his breakup with Tamar and now his "breakup" with NIN. I just really hope he continues to stay involved with the NIN camp eventually, because I really dig what he brings to both bands and I really used to dig following him on Twitter/Instagram and checking out what he has to say and being into the artwork he would post there.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    Do you know where he's said this? I assume he's a pretty private person, but it seems like he's just completely disappeared from the internet after his breakup with Tamar and now his "breakup" with NIN. I just really hope he continues to stay involved with the NIN camp eventually, because I really dig what he brings to both bands and I really used to dig following him on Twitter/Instagram and checking out what he has to say and being into the artwork he would post there.
    He did for a bit, but check this tweet and subsequent ones. He's actually gone back to being fairly active on Twitter and has been retweeting the NIN Hotline/other throwback shoutouts related to NIN. No reason to believe he's not still on friendly terms.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    I'm one to not know NIN camp gossip or personal details anymore, but TAMAR AND ROB BROKE UP WHAT?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinpicasso View Post
    I'm one to not know NIN camp gossip or personal details anymore, but TAMAR AND ROB BROKE UP WHAT?
    That was a fair old while ago, you're clearly not into the NIN soap opera

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinpicasso View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    That was a fair old while ago, you're clearly not into the NIN soap opera
    Season 5 will shock you