The US will not tolerate a maniac with Nuclear Weapons that can reach their shores though...so something will inevitably be done about it.....I have a feeling it will be sooner rather than later. something is definetly going to happen its just a case of when...

The Iraq war was commenced because Iraq was a threat to Israel, and their refusal to sell oil, when a country has substantial natural resources but is a DIRECT threat to the US its a different thing

its just interesting to try and figure out what will be done to avoid a Nuclear disaster....part of me still thinks this is all a joke, part of me is freaking out it could be enormous

North Korea is the most fucked up country on the planet by miles, ive never seen people so repressed. Its fascinating because its the last Stalinist country....its like a time warp to Soviet Russia circa 1935. I want that evil fucker Kim Jong Ill to be imprisoned..but here its not really about how ghastly the regime is its about the US national security and its allies to a lesser extent...