Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    When Syria was trying to make a nuclear bomb about a decade ago, Israel used their airforce to bomb the weapon making facilities They also bombed Iraq too...I don't understand why the US did not do this years ago?

Its too late to do that now, as they are quite advanced...I know the US could crush North Korea but invading would be the worst idea ever....millions of South Koreans will die instantly so will thousands of American soldiers....much more catastrophic scenario than the Iraq Invasion of 2003.

I think this was all to pressure China they have don't jack shit with regards to North Korea

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    When Syria was trying to make a nuclear bomb about a decade ago, Israel used their airforce to bomb the weapon making facilities They also bombed Iraq too...I don't understand why the US did not do this years ago?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-N...endship_Treaty

Specifically, Article 2 of the treaty declares the two nations guarantee to adopt immediately all necessary measures to oppose any country or coalition of countries that might attack either nation.

In other words: bombing North Korea = very, very, very, very bad.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-N...endship_Treaty

In other words: bombing North Korea = very, very, very, very bad.[/FONT]
    We ain't attacking North Korea. Trump can't even do that on his own.