Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I haven't been able to keep up with the show since the season premiere. I loved the first season and was really looking forward to watching every episode of this season in order. I might have to get on AMC next Sunday, I think they still replay the previous episodes during the afternoon/evening.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by REPLICA View Post
    I haven't been able to keep up with the show since the season premiere. I loved the first season and was really looking forward to watching every episode of this season in order. I might have to get on AMC next Sunday, I think they still replay the previous episodes during the afternoon/evening.
    I no longer have cable and relied on AMC streaming the Season 2 episodes online. Unfortunately, they ONLY streamed episode 201 so I've had to do without. I'm afraid they won't stream Season 2 until just before the new episodes in February, if then.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeedroPaula View Post
    I no longer have cable and relied on AMC streaming the Season 2 episodes online. Unfortunately, they ONLY streamed episode 201 so I've had to do without. I'm afraid they won't stream Season 2 until just before the new episodes in February, if then.
    learn how to use torrents my friend, then get an invite to demonoid.me. i can get one for u if u want.