Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The Xbox Thread

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    So SWAT has been added. The game isnt still performing. But I feel like the multiplayer is lacking. I was lead to believe that we can just do each individual halo games MP. Ugh, this game sucks.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    So SWAT has been added. The game isnt still performing. But I feel like the multiplayer is lacking. I was lead to believe that we can just do each individual halo games MP. Ugh, this game sucks.
    You will eventually get to do a lot more. It just takes more tweaks than needed (stupid, I know).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    It took me and a friend a half hour just to get into a game together in the Master Chief Collection last night. The connection kept failing or we would get into a lobby but then one of us would get kicked out. Once we got in it was fun, didn't do so hot, but I can't stand how long it takes for a game to start in Halo once the session is going. That's always bugged me about these games.

I hate that the One got rid of the pop up menu the 360 had when you held down the Xbox button for a second. It made it so easy to find whatever you needed, it took me a while just to figure out how to invite someone to my party on the One.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    If you played halo: Master Chief Collection between November 11th and today you will get:

1 month of Xbox Live Gold Free
    In Game Avatar
    In game Nameplate

HALO 3: ODST CAMPAIGN.

No shit. Fuck yess. COMPLETELY FREE.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    If you played halo: Master Chief Collection between November 11th and today you will get:

1 month of Xbox Live Gold Free
    In Game Avatar
    In game Nameplate

HALO 3: ODST CAMPAIGN.

No shit. Fuck yess. COMPLETELY FREE.
    I got the Assassin's Creed bundle last night and got Destiny and Grand Theft Auto V. I love it and I can't wait to get The Masterchief Collection. Also i haven't had an XBOX system since the original XBOX but I played my brothers and my Dads 360's. I wonder if the new Gears of War is in development yet? Oh and I think I like the XBOX ONE slightly more than the PS4. My Brother-in-law has one and I just prefer it right now, I guess since I got it as an early Christmas present. Im gonna play Destiny with my brother today, to see how it is. I cannot wait.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    I got the Assassin's Creed bundle last night and got Destiny and Grand Theft Auto V. I love it and I can't wait to get The Masterchief Collection. Also i haven't had an XBOX system since the original XBOX but I played my brothers and my Dads 360's. I wonder if the new Gears of War is in development yet? Oh and I think I like the XBOX ONE slightly more than the PS4. My Brother-in-law has one and I just prefer it right now, I guess since I got it as an early Christmas present. Im gonna play Destiny with my brother today, to see how it is. I cannot wait.
    A recent update said that thew newest Gears game is further along in development than expected and is extremely well into it. MMM, I can't wait.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    A recent update said that thew newest Gears game is further along in development than expected and is extremely well into it. MMM, I can't wait.
    My friend Anthony works in a movie production studio on the floor directly below Black Tusk and I have him as my spy to get me as much information as he possibly can anytime he hears or sees anything and I shit you not, thus far...absolutely nothing. Whatever they're working on, they're extremely tight-lipped about it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    My friend Anthony works in a movie production studio on the floor directly below Black Tusk and I have him as my spy to get me as much information as he possibly can anytime he hears or sees anything and I shit you not, thus far...absolutely nothing. Whatever they're working on, they're extremely tight-lipped about it.
    I think they have got to be tight lipped. The thing I stated I read from a post that involved Phil Spencer conversing with them. So seemed legit. I still hope for this game by 2016.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    Get Titanfall.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    It's begun. Starting with Fable Legends, PC players will be able to play together with Xbox One players in the same session.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    It's begun. Starting with Fable Legends, PC players will be able to play together with Xbox One players in the same session.
    I don't give a shit about the Fable franchise but that's great news.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is there an xbox equivalent to psnprofiles.com but for xbox? I tried out true achievements but the gaming/boosting section is pathetic. I'm fairly new to Xbox and I want my achievements ha

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiah View Post
    Is there an xbox equivalent to psnprofiles.com but for xbox? I tried out true achievements but the gaming/boosting section is pathetic. I'm fairly new to Xbox and I want my achievements ha
    I use xboxachievements.com and the sister site playstationtrophies.org. Both are are great and have achievement/trophy guides for all games

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I hang around trueachievements.com. Their guides, reviews and sessions (when needed) work fine.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    If I buy Sunset Overdrive for $37, worth it?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    If I buy Sunset Overdrive for $37, worth it?
    To me it is, I loved the gameplay and humor. Even getting collectables was fun and I HATE collectables in most games.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Cool, thanks. I have $10 in coupons for Best Buy and want an exclusive game for the One, all I have right now is the MCC. Sunset looks cool from what I've seen but haven't really read/seen anything about gameplay and what not. I'll give it a whirl.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Been playing, buying and sharing games/DLC with my friend seamlessly. That whole setting your friend's gamertag to you your console as the Home Xbox is most excellent. Thanks to that I got and can play Dragonball Xenoverse this week!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Let me know if its worth it, been wanting to play another dbz game.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Let me know if its worth it, been wanting to play another dbz game.
    Will do! I'm stoked on making a custom Frieza's Race (Arcosian?) character!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Backwards compatibility starts before Christmas. FINALLY.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    and now, finally, I have an incentive to buy one.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    You arent alone. So many people i know have heald off of next gen entirely because of a lack of bacjwards compatability. They havent just saved their platform, they just delivered a blow to sony. Ball is in their court now.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I am so delighted with the backwards compatibility!

In other news, HD Remakes/Ports on the One are now worthless for the most part.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I am so delighted with the backwards compatibility!

In other news, HD Remakes/Ports on the One are now worthless for the most part.
    It sounds like they specifically left each game to the publishers. So they can still say no, if they want to sell a remake.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    It sounds like they specifically left each game to the publishers. So they can still say no, if they want to sell a remake.
    True but some might not be worthy of rebuyng if you own them though is what I mean. Like the Metro games. Yeah they rebooted the graphics and gameplay but if you had Last Light on 360, you'd have no incentive to buy an HD of it.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    You arent alone. So many people i know have heald off of next gen entirely because of a lack of bacjwards compatability. They havent just saved their platform, they just delivered a blow to sony. Ball is in their court now.
    Sony has been trying to push the PSNow streaming service... and they still can because it actually works. Conceptually it is awesome. But they need to make the system backwards compatible with PS1 and PS2 games right away, and they need to drastically improve the lineup for the PSNow subscription library.

But yeah, I've never owned an Xbox. I've played my brother's to get to some of the exclusives I really wanted to try, but there's more than a few games in their library that I've been wanting to give a spin. Even if Sony introduces backwards compatibility, it will have little bearing on whether or not I plan to pick up an Xbone now. This is seriously the smartest thing MS could do, and they have the added advantage of being capable of doing it... whereas many speculate that Sony is telling the truth when they say they can't emulate the PS3 inside the PS4 because of the drastically different hardware.

Really, what Sony needs to do is allow you to access streaming copies of PS3 games if you have the disc in or own it digitally, and they need about ten times as many games in their streaming library than they currently do, and stop pretending that the PS4 can't emulate a PS2 or PS1, because everyone knows that's bullshit.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Even if PS Now is good, it seems like an objective failure, by many accounts...

And holy shit this holo lens demo....

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Is this stating that your old 360 physical discs will now work in the one, or is this more of a download the old games and play them kind of thing?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I can finally pack away my 360. Hopefully rocksteady and Bethesda are on board, so I can play my arkham games and skyrim.