Thread: U2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I didn't mind the Stadium setting of the 360º tour. I had an AMAZING view. The show never once felt like it was at a huge stadium either. I know it was said a lot in the press, but the giant stage, and it's insane light show, truly made the show feel a lot more intimate than I imagine other stadium shows feel. Of course, I would probably faint and pass out if I were to ever see them in an Arena setting. A couple family members and I all had money set aside to see them on the Vertigo Tour, but they didn't end up coming here, unfortunately.

Also I have to note that hearing The Edge live is partially a religious experience.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    I didn't mind the Stadium setting of the 360º tour. I had an AMAZING view. The show never once felt like it was at a huge stadium either. I know it was said a lot in the press, but the giant stage, and it's insane light show, truly made the show feel a lot more intimate than I imagine other stadium shows feel. Of course, I would probably faint and pass out if I were to ever see them in an Arena setting. A couple family members and I all had money set aside to see them on the Vertigo Tour, but they didn't end up coming here, unfortunately.

Also I have to note that hearing The Edge live is partially a religious experience.
    One of the best songs live.