Page 94 of 131 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 3921

Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    orgy is playing a white trash "festival" in burley, idaho. population nothing. it's a shitty town in the middle of nowhere. jesus, if you had told me *that* would happen 18, 19 years ago? damn.

also, re: biffy clyro. they are virtually unknown in the states. i only know the name because of festival dates where nin and them were at the top. what kind of music do they play?

edit: okay, so blink 182 meets muse or linkin park or something? gross. and they're huge over there? glad they havent bled into our airwaves. we have enough bullshit as is.
    Last edited by kel; 05-12-2017 at 01:10 AM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Wow, 2 bands of the nu-metal era have been reduced to playing shitty festival and bars.... AWESOME.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    edit.
    Last edited by kel; 05-12-2017 at 01:17 AM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    "Haim" on SNL last night. OMG what a bunch of ca-ca.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    That is so funny I just finished watching SNL I had DVR'd I always give the the musical act a chance and I wish I didn't, it was like a cross between Wilson Philips and Nelson but bad, if you can imagine that.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    also, re: biffy clyro. they are virtually unknown in the states. i only know the name because of festival dates where nin and them were at the top. what kind of music do they play?
    I think there was an article on them some years back, it may have been posted in a NIN spotting thread since Trents tweet was brought up. They couldn't even pack a dive bar.

Their music, holy shit. It is not good. Listen at your own risk unless you're bored and want to make fun of something.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I tried to get into them when they released their first album. They suck. They're essentially the pop version of Eisley but with no real talent.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    The name sounds idiotic alone. I looked them up. Yes, they suck.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Yeah, they are MASSIVE over here in the UK. They headline a different festival here nearly every year...i'm from here and i just don't get it. They have some decent songs (please don't judge me) but they are awful live! One of the shows i saw them at supporting Linkin Park (again, please don't judge me) they played half of it in the wrong key...

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    Yeah, they are MASSIVE over here in the UK. They headline a different festival here nearly every year...i'm from here and i just don't get it. They have some decent songs (please don't judge me) but they are awful live! One of the shows i saw them at supporting Linkin Park (again, please don't judge me) they played half of it in the wrong key...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I am listening to the leaked Linkin Park album

AND HOLY SHIT THIS IS WORSE THAN SINGLES COULD HAVE EVER PREDICTED.

IT'S LIKE STROBE LIGHT HAS COME TO FUCKING LIFE.

WHAT THE FUCK, I'M SO FUCKING MAD.

(at second track, it is getting worse, help me)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Just done listening, I want to fucking kill myself. I'm fucking pissed. It's like chainsmokers but worse

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I actually like Haim alot. Really weird to see them in this thread but I kinda get why someone wouldn't like them. I think they're a much better live band than studio.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HWB View Post
    Just done listening, I want to fucking kill myself. I'm fucking pissed. It's like chainsmokers but worse
    I loved the first three albums from LP, and they've done some good stuff here and there since... I even kind of enjoyed Heavy. But man, everything else they've released since has been terrible.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

This is on TV all the time in some insurance commercial.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    edit: oops, wrong thread!!!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Billboard Music awards is on ABC, FYI... and LOL.

And speaking of shitty, Celtics@Cavs will be on soon. NBA playoffs have been mostly a joke this year. :/

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    This Rearrange song by Biffy Clyro is dire

Apparently the crowd was really sparse for them at Download and they had to co headline Reading with the dreadful Fallout Boy last year so perhaps their mega success days are numbered in the UK

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Black and Yellow fucking sucks, beyond belief.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Core 10 is back. Get stoked.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I'm quite shocked at how bad this new Taylor Swift song is and I think it's really out of order to continue this stupid Kanye feud when the guy has been sectioned

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    I'm quite shocked at how bad this new Taylor Swift song is and I think it's really out of order to continue this stupid Kanye feud when the guy has been sectioned

i don't think it's that horrible- not much worse than most of her stuff anyways. Forgive me as I'm tired AF and boarding an airplane, but where was a Kanye reference in the song/video?...

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I've never got the whole Taylor Swift thing, and could care less about whoever she's feuding with. Super rich pop stars airing their dirty laundry in their music does nothing for me...but then i was never that keen on any pop music to begin with.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post

according to a friend -
    Taylor Swift's new album is out on the day Kanye's mother died, with the deluxe version out the day she was buried.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    according to a friend -
    I hope that isn't true!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    according to a friend -
    not to mention this horseshit.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/...keting-system/

Milking "fans" for free promotion and advertisement not to mention hits and of course the almighty dollar. Only for "pre-sale" tickets for real fans. Fucking disgraceful, even for this woman.

I like major label acts and people who are popular but I'm glad I don't like people like this really. Promoters and partnerships like to nickel and dime.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post

Milking "fans" for free promotion and advertisement not to mention hits and of course the almighty dollar. Only for "pre-sale" tickets for real fans. Fucking disgraceful, even for this woman.

I like major label acts and people who are popular but I'm glad I don't like people like this really. Promoters and partnerships like to nickel and dime.
    well, we all know ticketfucker is a rotted company, their ways of doing business are so distasteful and It's become this monster we can't escape now.
    amazon is trying to get into the ticketing business it seems, i can't wait to see how that will turn, maybe hopefully it will make things like this stop.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    i don't think it's that horrible- not much worse than most of her stuff anyways. Forgive me as I'm tired AF and boarding an airplane, but where was a Kanye reference in the song/video?...
    I was going by the lyrics talking about his tilted stage, but yeah see above for more references. It's really obnoxious considering what happened to him

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post

Just read about that on BBC (http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...-to-stop-touts) i'm really starting to dislike this women, she seem's very much in it for herself. Also the quote from a fan in that article "if you can't afford her album you can't afford tickets anyway" well fuck you, what if you didn't like the album but wanted to see her live? Or wanted to see her live over getting the album?

...i'm going back to not reading about her, i was less annoyed.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Petty and self absorbed, she is completely disconnected from reality.

How many times have we seen this sort of behavior from "pop stars"?