Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
What's wrong with female erotica? LOL. "
Female erotica is, i'm sure, wonderful for females.

Thank you so much for the suggestions. I need to ride to amarillo and go to a BOOK STORE book store. we have to drive 30 miles to get even to a fucking wal mart, and their selection is kinda rough...remember, this is the place that sells guns with which we can all murder one another but finds guitar magazines to be way too edgy,

And no, i haven't read The Magus, what's it all about? I felt like i was pretty damn well read, but i haven't read hardly ANY of the work you are mentioning, but i will.
there is a great website called thriftbooks.com where these sainted book hippies have pretty much made the going rate on a hardback with shipping $4...maybe i'll get some there.

In between stephen king releases, i read whatever i can get my hands on. i go to wal-mart and buy 8 or ten books that look like they might be good. like i said earlier, they are ALL thrillers. i don't even know who the authors are half of the time
they are entertaining but utterly forgetable. I HAVE to read though, so i take what i can get.