Page 96 of 106 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 3160

Thread: Dead Souls

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    To quote Ween... [bacterial] Meningitis... got me down.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

This would have been one of the first songs to which I found out about his greatness. This is the single edit from the album version but I believe it retains as much of Jeff’s solo as possible because the collaboration was the main selling point in America when Amused to Death had come out.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Jeff Beck's Truth was the precursor to Led Zeppelin's debut and I would argue is just as good.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    RIP Lisa Marie

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    the ghouls are already blaming it on the covid vaccine, ugh.

Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    Ken Block RIP

Fucking stunned.
    word.

A pic just popped up on my timeline from ten years ago, dressed in head to toe DC.

At least there's one bit of consolation: I'm reminded of a song lyric: "I've jumped off of risers I should not have climbed/ A rock jump won't kill you till one of them does/ they'll say he died doin' what he LOVED."

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    fuck this fuck this fuck this fuck this fuck this fuck this fuck this fuck this fuck this
    fuck this fuck this fuck this fuck this fuck this fuck this fuck this fuck this fuck this
    https://www.newsweek.com/keenan-ande...FDZ78GqXqX3FTM

Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Yeah, goddamn @Jinsai
    That video brought a fucking tear to my eye, ESPECIALLY juxtaposed with a picture of the man smiling that I just saw.

That could have been me. I've goddamn sure thought there were people chasing me after a shot of blow hit me the wrong way.

That's uhhh...didnt they just murder a schizophrenic dude in his own home over there in sunny LA county, after his family called for help on a mental health thing?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    Damn. Yeah, i'm only aware of those cats because i'm a bit of a DnB nerd, with an affinity for capital T Techno.

The cat was a trailblazer. Big ups.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    https://www.newsweek.com/keenan-ande...FDZ78GqXqX3FTM

Can they please taser the guy doing the tasering in this video? What a piece of fuck.

Also, the world's oldest woman has died at 118:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/17/e...ntl/index.html

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Damn. RIP.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by guldukat View Post
    rip

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    damn. Rip.

rip

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    RIP

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    RIP

RIP. Marquee Moon is a brilliant record that still sounds fresh 45 years later.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Cindy Williams dies at 75. R.I.P. I really liked her on Laverne and Shirley.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    RIP Trugoy of De La Soul. Their first two albums are some of my favorite albums of all time. Sucks.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Trugoy died way too young. Absolutely gutted by this. De La are so so crucial. Wonder if they will continue on. They recently announced all their music was finally going to be on streaming services, which has been a long ongoing fight between them and their label(s) & was very well publicized. And now this.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    RIP Raquel Welch movie star & poster lady from the late 60s & early 70s

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    In last Thursday's SVU episode, Fin gave an update on Munch, saying that he had gone back to Baltimore and had bought his old cop bar. How ironic! Fin and Much are my favorite team on SVU.

RIP Richard. Thank you for sharing your many talents with us. I hope you now have some answers about the conspiracy theories you liked so much.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I hope those get to be my last words

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Munch is my second favorite Law and Order character behind Barba. RIP to a legend

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Damn, RIP.