Thread: Gone Girl (2014)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    If I had to guess, I'd say TR isn't going to be involved. He's definitely touring next year, who knows how long. Plus this is the kind of project that I'm guessing he'd pass on as the plot sounds more standard Hollywood fare that would probably require a more conventional composer to do anyway. Jeff Beal (from House Of Cards) would be a good choice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    If I had to guess, I'd say TR isn't going to be involved. He's definitely touring next year, who knows how long. Plus this is the kind of project that I'm guessing he'd pass on as the plot sounds more standard Hollywood fare that would probably require a more conventional composer to do anyway. Jeff Beal (from House Of Cards) would be a good choice.
    I really liked Jeff Beal's score for HOC but i wouldn't be surprised if Fincher used Atticus Ross, given that he's the other half of the award winning duo. He might even go back to Howard Shore who did the music for Se7en, The Game, and Panic Room. Either way i really hope TR finds the time in his schedule for this.