Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
It's about 6 years on almost and I have been sitting on the footage from the broadcast for quite some time. I have a few sources from this show including the original broadcast and rebroadcast. For archiving, I am just stressed as to which one I should go with? I know not the 720P for the original broadcast below. But there was one I received from DIME and then Levi (I believe they are on here, I am sorry I forgot where I got it). From what I remember is that the artifacts during The Wretched were on the original broadcast too. The bonus tracks on pbs were only streamed at 720. So that is best we can do.

This is why I hate stuff to sit on my hard drive for too long. I forget this information. I wish I had a lot of time on my hands to check over each capture, but Sunday mornings are all I am giving time to uploading things to the archive for the time being. If anyone can help, that would be wonderful. Hoping to get it up on the archive shortly after this small hiccup is solved.

cm = cynicmuse on here. Both that and dime are from SoCal PBS broadcasts, and had a lot of artifacting, especially during heavy strobes (watch the last 2 minutes of Came Back Haunted).

I have a later rebroadcast from Hawaii PBS that has much fewer compression artifacts, but it's not ready for distribution yet.