Thread: 2013.10.15 - Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Great stuff. Went to Brooklyn yesterday; this tonight.

Was anyone else in Section 9? THE ENTIRE SECTION WAS DEAD.
    And no, no they didn't come back haunted. Very lifeless around me. At least the guy next to me kept standing throughout unlike others.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodSoldier333 View Post
    Great stuff. Went to Brooklyn yesterday; this tonight.

Was anyone else in Section 9? THE ENTIRE SECTION WAS DEAD.
    And no, no they didn't come back haunted. Very lifeless around me. At least the guy next to me kept standing throughout unlike others.
    hah- how did i miss seeing you in that section, unless you were much higher or lower than we were- we were in row 15 or so... sadly, i had to take a seat for some of the slower songs since i hurt my back pretty fiercely last night (ironically while watching godspeed)... but i kept getting up and getting as into it as i could during some of the standouts.

overall, between barclays and newark, i preferred tonight's set. sure, a little shorter, but i'll take reptile over piggy any day, and the big comedown made up for the lack of the remaining fragile cuts. the encore was better at barclays, but the overall set felt far more coherent tonight overall. definitely my favorite of the NY area shows, and tied with toronto as my favorite of the four shows i got to see... had another nice bonus to end my four show run, but i won't gloat too much.

in two is indeed a highlight. seeing various methods/satellite/etc. over the course of the tour was nice, but in two is the real deal, a perfect balance of the sight and sound...
    Last edited by frankie teardrop; 10-16-2013 at 01:19 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie teardrop View Post
    hah- how did i miss seeing you in that section, unless you were much higher or lower than we were- we were in row 15 or so... sadly, i had to take a seat for some of the slower songs since i hurt my back pretty fiercely last night (ironically while watching godspeed)... but i kept getting up and getting as into it as i could during some of the standouts.

overall, between barclays and newark, i preferred tonight's set. sure, a little shorter, but i'll take reptile over piggy any day, and the big comedown made up for the lack of the remaining fragile cuts. the encore was better at barclays, but the overall set felt far more coherent tonight overall. definitely my favorite of the NY area shows, and tied with toronto as my favorite of the four shows i got to see... had another nice bonus to end my four show run, but i won't gloat too much.

in two is indeed a highlight. seeing various methods/satellite/etc. over the course of the tour was nice, but in two is the real deal, a perfect balance of the sight and sound...
    You may have seen me. I was in row 10 with a shaved head. Every single person to my right was sitting.