Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
I will never forget the rock asking,

"Do you like...pancakes?"

One of my favorite Rock moments was when he was heel and he went into the "if you smell what the Rock is cooking" the crowd went along with him. He stopped in the middle yelling," woah, woah, this isnt sing along with the Rock!"

funny shit.

I think what the wwe needs is a good writer and talent that can back up the written material. CM punk is good at it, and he has a great future in it. Its just hard to to keep people interested when the amount of wrestlers people want to see is three. I still watch because I have been into this since the 80's. and TNA is just god awful.
They have PLENTY of talent. Some, I think, they have absolutely zero clue on what to do with them. So they don't "get over", and eventually head over to TNA. I think they're fools for letting Kennedy/Anderson leave. The guy was a monster on the mic. I can think of many other more wasted talents. And while they release the promising ones, they still continue to market Cena, who looks marketable, but isn't over with the fans.

What made the attitude era so much better was the fact that they weren't afraid to take chances. Some of it worked, some didn't, and some was either ridiculous or too much. But they threw out their self-limitations, and for the most part, succeeded from it.