Page 10 of 486 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Shane could hardly wrestle, but boy could he sell a good match. That Summerslam match from '99 where him and Test fought was dope.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Shane was a terrible wrestler. But he took some huge beatings and falls. King of the Ring against Angle was pretty brutal. Especially when the glass didn't break the first time...

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Shane could hardly wrestle, but boy could he sell a good match. That Summerslam match from '99 where him and Test fought was dope.
    I also like his matches with The Big Show, X-Pac and Vince McMahon, but the ones with Angle take the cake, i agree that his wrestling skills weren't the best, but the guy was an awesome stunt man, his flying elbows from the top were crazy shit

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think it was a match against Kane. He climbs way high (forget how high), and does an elbow drop. He was ballsy.

On a side note, have any of you guys ever heard of botchamania? If not, I highly recommend it. So wrong, but yet so funny.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Shane O Mac is the bomb. No one could do sick bumps as good as he did. You gotta give the guy credit. Even though he was the boss' son, he was willing to take one for the company. He's more legit than Eric Bischoff's kid.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I think it was a match against Kane. He climbs way high (forget how high), and does an elbow drop. He was ballsy.

On a side note, have any of you guys ever heard of botchamania? If not, I highly recommend it. So wrong, but yet so funny.
    The 2003 Unforgiven Last Man Standing Match you mean. he went to the top of the titantron and jumped but Kane ended up moving though....haha. Shane got so abused during that feud.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 07-14-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yep, that would be the one. Shane was abused in probably every match was in, heh. But damn, that dude had guts and could fly for a corporate fella.

On a side-note. I'm in a dilemma. Breaking Bad season premiere or ppv? Not sure how much I really care about this one...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Yep, that would be the one. Shane was abused in probably every match was in, heh. But damn, that dude had guts and could fly for a corporate fella.

On a side-note. I'm in a dilemma. Breaking Bad season premiere or ppv? Not sure how much I really care about this one...
    Yeah, Shane sadly rarely wins any match he's against...unless it's Vince or Bischoff. Shame.

Breaking Bad > Money in the Bank

Money in the Bank has two good matches only - Kane vs Big Show vs Jericho vs Cena (I bet Cena will win) and Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk (I bet CM Punk will win or there will be a no contest due to AJ).

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Yeah, Shane sadly rarely wins any match he's against...unless it's Vince or Bischoff. Shame.

Breaking Bad > Money in the Bank

Money in the Bank has two good matches only - Kane vs Big Show vs Jericho vs Cena (I bet Cena will win) and Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk (I bet CM Punk will win or there will be a no contest due to AJ).
    I multitasked. Watching Breaking Bad, while the ppv was playing silent in the background. Wasn't worth the trouble (although there was no actual trouble). Predicable from the very beginning. Meh...

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    That CM Punk/Daniel Bryan match was awesome, probably one of the best this year. Other than that, fuck it. Fuck Cena, I hate him. Even worse was bringing back The Miz.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I just read the PPV report that there were some chants for Sheamus that is now becoming similar to the "Let's Go Cena, Cena Sucks" chants.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Sheamus, meh

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    At least Dolph Ziggler won the Money in the Bank briefcase!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    ^Well deserved win, for a great worker! im downloading the PPV, looking forward to watch that CM Punk/Bryan Match and... Spoiler: AJ's lickable ass, giggity

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    At least Dolph Ziggler won the Money in the Bank briefcase!
    That was probably the only redeemable part of the ppv. Just hopefully the writers don't botch it. Just waiting for the day until he finally ditches guererro.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Oh gee, Cena won again.

So fucking predictable, Jesus Christ WWE! I am so sick of this guy winning every fucking match, it's boring, stale and hindering other's from progress or spotlight. Damn man.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    All I want is something to keep me guessing. They're not capable of that anymore. Everything, you can just about see from a mile away these days. Yeah, I agree about cena winning every match. Total Hogan BS. Wins every match. And when he loses, its never clean.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Remember Wrestling Signs?
    I meant when they used to be: intelligent, nasty, not "PG" and mostly had some fuckin balls?
    I was bored so i compiled some of my faves, enjoy:

"RAW = Really Awful Wrestling"
    "Time to play the Game: }{ungry }{ungry }{ippos
    "Paul Bearer collects chins"
    "Dyslexia 6:13"
    "Gangrel fears Buffy"
    "Scott Hall fears Betty Ford"
    "Bored (with arrows pointing everywhere)"
    "Sable you left your toothbrush at my house last night"
    "Chyna: toughest man in all of wrestling"
    "Sting is an evil mime"
    "Hogan, Act Your Age (with picture of tombstone)"
    "Hogan vs. Flair.... Age in the Cage!!!"
    "Sexual Peanut Butter"
    "Condoms Prevent Dudleys"
    "Goldberg = 2 moves"
    "WCW = Wheel Chair Wrestling"
    "Pepe = R.I.P.
    "Val Venis has no penis"
    "Booker T stole my wallet!"
    "Juvi sung with Menudo"
    "Hunter Hearts Homos"
    "Kane is my dentist"
    "This space for rent"

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The crowd chants some pretty funny things from time to time though. The Goldberg chants for Ryback are priceless. Same for Albert. Unfortunately, for Albert, that might have ruined his Tensai run...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    "Paul Bearer collects chins"
    For some reason, I couldn't stop laughing with this one!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    The crowd chants some pretty funny things from time to time though. The Goldberg chants for Ryback are priceless. Same for Albert. Unfortunately, for Albert, that might have ruined his Tensai run...
    Yup, too bad it doesnt happen always, also the wrestling signs that are offensive or the WWE simply does not like get confiscated by security.
    It's a shame about Albert he's very talented but the stupid Tensai gimmick didn't help, he needs a "talking gimmick" dammit

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Yup, too bad it doesnt happen always, also the wrestling signs that are offensive or the WWE simply does not like get confiscated by security.
    It's a shame about Albert he's very talented but the stupid Tensai gimmick didn't help, he needs a "talking gimmick" dammit
    Wow, that's kinda extreme... And for Albert, i'd make him disappear for awhile, then bring him back as Albert. They made a joke of him. That's the only way I can see them fixing the situation. But knowing WWE, they'll probably end up cutting him loose eventually...

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Wow, that's kinda extreme... And for Albert, i'd make him disappear for awhile, then bring him back as Albert. They made a joke of him. That's the only way I can see them fixing the situation. But knowing WWE, they'll probably end up cutting him loose eventually...
    I will mis him, but what the hell they have released him before and the guy is huge in Japan (both metaphoric and literally)
    Anyways, here's more funny wrestling signs for you guys:

"Look MA I'm on Rasslin'!!!"
    "WCW = We Can't Wrestle"
    "NWO-Nash Wussed Out"
    "Big Show Please Don't Spit on Us"
    "RAW Spoiler: Triple H Wins!"
    "No more 3:16 Signs, 3:16"
    "Hogan Fears Rogaine"
    "Triple H fears divorce"
    "Vince McMahon was screwed by a panda"
    "We love all 26 Guerreros"
    "Hey Godfather, pimpin' ain't legal"
    "Drunk 24:7"
    "I didnt know what to write"

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Holy shit DX (minus Chyna)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Pretty awesome to see. Wish Rick Rude were still here...

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Mae young with a hand!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    What the hell just happened with that "wedding"? I'm starting to get tired of AJ. Now she's GM? How long will that last?

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Mae young with a hand!
    As corny as it was: I liked that reference...

Regarding AJ: The whole segment didn't made any sense but Bryan made it awesome, plus the AJ character keeps growing i guess we'll have to wait and see what happens, don't like her a GM either but can't be worse than Hornswoggle as a choice

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    The Miz won? Bummer.

UGH.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    I like The Miz, better than Christian.