Page 340 of 486 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,200 of 14557

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceless View Post
    Southpaw Regional Wrestling returns tomorrow at 10 am!

https://twitter.com/JohnCena/status/898288502353350660

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Oh my! Renee Young looks super cute in this!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Oh my! Renee Young looks super cute in this!

https://gfycat.com/TeemingMemorableAssassinbug

No wonder Chet is so upset about her leaving him!

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Susan is definitely worth getting emotionally distressed over.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I wanna see that match between Rene Beret and Danny Doo-rag. Seriously, that looks great.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Best wwe related show of the year just happened.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I love the idea of a ROH alumnus faction. I would think a disgruntled Roderick Strong will likely join up.

What a great event! Every match but the tag title one was great, with Itami vs Black getting match of the night for me. Hopefully the green big dumb guys will fuck off to the main roster now. Who's going to beat Asuka?!!! Perhaps Shayna or Kiri from the Mae Young tournament?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm thinking maybe Kairi. Black/Itami was STIFF. A lot of people are saying Kenta showed up tonight. Just a great show from start to finish. I bet summerslam won't even be a third as good as tonight was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just got back from Takeover and it never disappoints. This is my third year doing the full Summerslam weekend but now it's four days because of SD and I'm not complaining. But I must say the crowd kinda died after the Tag match and nobody gave a fuck about Roode vs McIntyre. Itami vs Black was good and Asuka vs Ember definitely woke the crowd up. I can't wait till the post Summerslam RAW and SD those are always fun. ADAM COLE BAY BAY!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The crowd kinda came off fatigued about halfway. Good crowd though.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

He's recovering. Not out of the woods, but he's now awake and responsive.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Good enough to cut a promo on a nurse. Looks like he's on the right path. No idea what happened though. Some say colon blockage leading to other things, then his people denying it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Just got home from a show near Harrisburg. I was in a 6-man scramble. I ended up taking control and laying down the layout and such.. The 6 of us were going over the match the whole night (we were 5th) and I could see a lot of the local vets staring at us..silently judging, almost as of "These kids are going to fuck up so much stuff, they planned too much"..The booker even said "I heard that you guys were planning a lot, so I'm expecting big things"...long story short. At the end of our match we got a standing ovation from the crowd. The promoter told us none of their matches have ever got a standing ovation before. I sold a ton of merch..it's night like this I feel like a superhero. It was really cool the guys let me layout the match..if it stunk it would have been my fault..but everyone delivered, I can't wait for you guys to see it!

Last edited by xfocalinx; 08-20-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Yesterday i went to a Lucha Libre show but i just watched Takeover and was great as usual!

I guess the winner from the Mae Young classic will beat Asuka, but i don't think they are in a rush, poor Ember i do think it's her time.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I don't think it was Embers time. Whoever beats Asuka is going to be a real big deal. I think ember could be called up soon anyway.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    OK, is it me or has WWE really started their shows too early? The opening six-man tag between the Miz & Miztourage vs. Jason Jordan and the Hardyz was almost an empty arena match. Oh, and Cena broke his SummerSlam losing streak curse.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, I saw a pic of that. It's stupid. What's the point of a two hour preshow? It's overkill. I didn't watch. I'm not doing six hours of this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zzzzzzz

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Everyone on Twitter is saying that Baron Corbin is now the definition of "buried". Demon Balor just killed Bray Wyatt, like it really matters because Wyatt sucks. Orton squashed Ru-Ru. Natalya and Sasha both became new Women's champs. Yeah, the crowd is just like.... eh....

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Damn that fatal 4 way was fun. Only gripe = WTF is wrong with Strowman?! DumbAss McStrongman just sat on the ring steps and didn't even TRY to get Sleeping Roman or Joe into the ring to pin them after Lesnar was laid up on the announce tables. Idiot.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    This show was ass. Two burials to start the show. After that, I was kinda done. Couldn't get into the rest of the show after that bullshit. Solid main event though. Everything else was either boring or poorly booked.

If battleground was considered the worst of the year, I wonder where this places. It's that bad.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Seriously.... how the fuck do you let a true superstar like Nakamura job to a fucking bum? This is like having Bruno Sammartino, Ric Flair, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and the Rock job to Tiger Ali Singh or Shawn Stasiak.

And fuck Vince's wife for working with that neo-Nazi, KKK fuckhead.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Ew what a crappy Summerslam, and predictable too, i can't believe Lesnar won again; it made more sense to put the title on Joe or Strowman...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I get the nakamura thing. They want him to chase it. Fine. The ending was weak and abrupt though. The burials of Corbin and Rusev killed the vibe for me. Those were ridiculous. Corbin is definitely bring punished. I really didn't care about this show. Solid main event though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I am happy that Natalya is having her moment just by virtue of all the time she has put in, but her character is nonexistent she doesn't exactly shine in the ring either. I hope she gets the chance to develop something that shows her in a better light, but until that changes she's just gonna be meh and I'm sure she'll drop the title to Carmella soon anyway.

Every time Enzo comes out and yaps he makes me hate him a little bit more. I used to love the schtick but on his own he's just a little shit with a Napolean complex who can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I'm with you on Zo, and I feel like many in the crowd are slowly turning on him as well.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Aj and owens was really good. Really liked the main event as well.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I'm annoyed by Enzo and I can see why he's gotten so much heat. Now I may not like Roman Reigns but he is on the right about what to do w/ Enzo and if he did kick him out of the bus. Then good. What an asshole.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceless View Post
    I am happy that Natalya is having her moment just by virtue of all the time she has put in, but her character is nonexistent she doesn't exactly shine in the ring either. I hope she gets the chance to develop something that shows her in a better light, but until that changes she's just gonna be meh and I'm sure she'll drop the title to Carmella soon anyway.

Every time Enzo comes out and yaps he makes me hate him a little bit more. I used to love the schtick but on his own he's just a little shit with a Napolean complex who can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
    I have a feeling Nattie won't be champion for too long. Maybe i'm basing that on how they've treated her over the years.

Ever since Enzo and Cass got called up, Enzo got more and more obnoxious. He started recycling lines. Overall, he just got lazy imo. Not sure on how much of that is his fault though. He can be very entertaining when he wants to be though.

Looks like Cass blew out his knee tonight too. So that might be the last we see of either of them for awhile. Not sure where Enzo will go or what he'll do after this. Especially with all the reports on his universal heat backstage.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Holy fuck. I'm wrestling a former NWA world heavyweight champion on September 9th, Kahagas