Thread: Thrice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Thrice ARE a very talented band of musicians. They didn't break up, they are just on a long stretch hiatus! If you haven't checked out "Beggars" or "Major/Minor" properly... please do so.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Thrice ARE a very talented band of musicians. They didn't break up, they are just on a long stretch hiatus! If you haven't checked out "Beggars" or "Major/Minor" properly... please do so.
    i didn't love either album when i first listened (when each was originally released) but i went back and listened to them about two months ago and they're freakin' great.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post

I should've clarified. I honestly didn't mean the "were" disrespectfully. I love Thrice. I just meant that because they were on hiatus. Major/Minor is amazing!

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    I should've clarified. I honestly didn't mean the "were" disrespectfully. I love Thrice. I just meant that because they were on hiatus. Major/Minor is amazing!
    Ohhh I gotcha . Just wanted to clarify that they were not done yet! I do like Beggars more cohesively, but Major/Minor is just beautiful. I really hope they go back to their heavier roots at least one more time before they call it quits for good.