I don't really even see myself playing this any more, let alone finishing it or playing it a second time. As it stands now I can't even progress, though I did just learn about the targeting system. I'm not saying I want a game to hold my hand all the way through, but having no direction at all is absurd. Then there's the issue of health. I'm constantly running out of what little Stimpacks I have and then I'm forced to pay someone to heal me. So I constantly have very little caps to buy anything with. I just realized when I was playing last night, when the game FINALLY told me after I was severely hurt from a fall, that sleeping in a bed would heal me. Too bad none of the beds in Megaton were available without paying. I remembered that the only bed I saw as available was off on some overpass, in a shack, and had a dead body in it. Thanks for the tip, game, but it would have been nice when I was hurt before and not 6 hours into the game, barely making it by after dying countless times and rerouting my path through the wasteland. Gah.