Page 36 of 99 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 2970

Thread: Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    OK, a good reason to update that f**king http://tour.nin.com website. i cannot see that "more tour dates coming soon" anymore. waiting for the 'Rock en Seine' confirmation.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Oh God, THIS is why I wake up in the morning! What an amazing thing to wake up to! That's what i've been waiting for. No travelling to Japan for this Man. This is gonna be AMAZING!!!!

Now to hopefully score single day tickets on the days The Cure and NIN are playing... Damn... I don't understand how a festival can sell out of 3 day passes before the lineup even gets announced!!

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Oh God, THIS is why I wake up in the morning! What an amazing thing to wake up to! That's what i've been waiting for. No travelling to Japan for this Man. This is gonna be AMAZING!!!!

Now to hopefully score single day tickets on the days The Cure and NIN are playing... Damn... I don't understand how a festival can sell out of 3 day passes before the lineup even gets announced!!

How does one go about aquiring passes for the NIN day only? I've never been to lolla before.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbookpress1984 View Post
    How does one go about aquiring passes for the NIN day only? I've never been to lolla before.
    Single day tickets go on sale starting April 9th over at http://www.lollapalooza.com/tickets/
    Just gotta find out what night NIN will be headlining and then grab your ticket and you're (hopefully) good to go!

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    many thanks. Simple, and straight to the point.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Single day tickets go on sale starting April 9th over at http://www.lollapalooza.com/tickets/
    Just gotta find out what night NIN will be headlining and then grab your ticket and you're (hopefully) good to go!
    Heads up, the same Tribune article says the lineup and single-day onsale date is being moved up to next week:

Lollapalooza spokeswoman Shelby Meade would not comment on the leaked lineup, but said official confirmation of the actual lineup would come next week with a new on-sale date for single-day tickets (three-day tickets have already sold out).
    EDIT: Lineup next Monday 4/1, tickets Wednesday 4/3

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...62984999_n.jpg
    Last edited by Moebius; 03-28-2013 at 07:04 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moebius View Post
    Heads up, the same Tribune article says the lineup and single-day onsale date is being moved up to next week:

EDIT: Lineup next Monday 4/1, tickets Wednesday 4/3

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...62984999_n.jpg
    Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.

I hope they know what they are doing releasing the "official" confirmation on April Fool's day... If it's anything other than the leaked photo we saw, i'm going to have a hard time taking it seriously...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    You lucky ones have single day tickets for a 3-day-festival. In Germany you don't have this opportunity... so I don't know if I will see NIN this year.
    Hopefully they will do a regular tour next year, worldwide!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZootZap View Post
    You lucky ones have single day tickets for a 3-day-festival. In Germany you don't have this opportunity... so I don't know if I will see NIN this year.
    Pukkelpop has day tickets? (Almost sold out though)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Will they specify what day NIN is playing before the tix come out, kinda how coachella does it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't wanna get paranoid about it, but i seriously hope the rock en seine date will be announced as soon as possible on the nin website. to be honest, i have the feeling the website will be updated next monday with the lollapalooza date and they won't upload the rock en seine date

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    What do you guys think the chances of NIN appearing at the Oshega festival in Montreal the same weekend as Lollapalooza are?
    It seems like both bills are sharing almost identical lineups, and it wouldn't make sense for NIN to fly back to North America for just 1 show and then back overseas again, right?
    I have a feeling they might be hitting up Oshega as well. Hmmm...

Personally, i'd rather they announce them together so I have the choice of staying in Canada and going to the festival in Montreal, rather than having to cross the boarder and go to lollapalooza in Chicago.

I know EXACTLY what's going to happen... come Monday, April 1st, Lollapalooza is gonna drop the NIN bomb that they are officially confirmed, then on Wednesday, April 3rd tickets will go on sale and sell out in 4 hours again for NIN day. 2 weeks later Oshega will be like"hey, hey, hey guess what? NIN are our 3rd headlining act!" --thanks guys! I just wasted money on Lolla tickets... urgh....

The Oshega poster/website says over 20 more acts to be announced, and the poster only has 2 "MAIN" headliners at the top in big bold letters: "The Cure" and "Mumford and Sons" all the acts on the 2nd line seem to b supporting acts and not headlining acts (Phoenix, Vampire weekend, new order, the lumineers) which leads me to beleive that the 3rd and final headline act, could be none other than NIN, and they were told strictly to keep it confidential until Lollapalooza was ready to confirm their lineup.

Any thoughts on this?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Playing Lowlands festival.
    Noticed there was no tour journal for it, but swear I saw it mentioned in here.

http://lowlands.nl/en/program/

I guess it means that they could just play in Europe for 2 weeks? Lowlands, Pukkelpop and the german fest one week, then Reading, Leeds and Rock en Seine the next?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

I know EXACTLY what's going to happen... come Monday, April 1st, Lollapalooza is gonna drop the NIN bomb that they are officially confirmed, then on Wednesday, April 3rd tickets will go on sale and sell out in 4 hours again for NIN day.
    I don't remember Lolla Chicago ever selling out a one-day ticket that fast for anybody, are you sure? That's now 95,000 tickets. (Well, minus the Early Bird and cheap Three Days that are already sold out,).

edit: Tickets were still available the morning of the show (daily capacity in 2008 was 75,000): http://www.ticketnews.com/news/Maxim...ld-out08804939
    Last edited by allegro; 03-30-2013 at 10:34 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I don't remember Lolla Chicago ever selling out a one-day ticket that fast for anybody, are you sure? That's now 95,000 tickets. (Well, minus the Early Bird and cheap Three Days that are already sold out,).

edit: Tickets were still available the morning of the show (daily capacity in 2008 was 75,000): http://www.ticketnews.com/news/Maxim...ld-out08804939
    daily capacity here at pukkelpop is also 72000, and the NIN day is currently after three days almost sold out...

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

After 3 days, not 4 hours. And daily Lolla capacity is now 95,000
    Last edited by allegro; 03-30-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZootZap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pukkelpop View Post
    Pukkelpop has day tickets! (Almost sold out though)
    Hah, it's cheaper (for me) to buy a 3-day-ticket for Rock'n Heim and have low fuel costs, than buy a 1-day-ticket for Pukkelpop with higher fuel costs.
    It seems I could see NIN, when I get over my reluctance to go to a festival this year.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Why are people here so keen on Rock en Seine? I read mixed reviews, and Paris itself is dead..

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Rock en Seine is cheap and easy for Brits to get to who are fully aware of how much Leeds|Reading sucks.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pukkelpop View Post
    Why are people here so keen on Rock en Seine? I read mixed reviews, and Paris itself is dead..
    Because it's not in *snigger* Belgium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    if the rock en seine date is not updated on nin.com tomorrow or whenever the next dates will be included there, i'm going to start worrying about the tickets bought and the vacation plans already made.

at this point i feel like it's not completely official but the festival organization has announced it in order to sell tickets faster.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    someone need to tweet rob about updating tour dates. sure he's busy with htda rehearsals, but it's hardly a big task.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Because it's not in Belgium.
    that's practically the same

and yeah, Rob does the updates, i tweeted him about a date, with result.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Consequnce of Sounds reports the NIN is playing on Friday at Lollapalooza:

Nine Inch Nails and The Killers will headline Friday, August 2nd, appearing alongside Queens of the Stone Age, New Order, Band of Horses, Hot Chip, Crystal Castles, Disclosure, Father John Misty, Ghost B.C., Jessie Ware, Smith Westerns, Icona Pop, and Chance the Rapper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    at last!!! tour.nin.com updated with lolla, lowlands and paris

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Lolla, Rock en Seine and Lowlands are now confirmed at http://tour.nin.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I guess the summer festivals tour is almost done except for some confirmations such as sziget, osheaga and frequency, don't you think?

The Land of polar bears. And Berlin, every now and then
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I guess the summer festivals tour is almost done except for some confirmations such as sziget, osheaga and frequency, don't you think?
    What about the week August 5-11? There's at least two festivals that week in Finland. Do you know any other (major) festivals scheduled for those days?
    Last edited by DistantSamantha; 04-02-2013 at 03:02 AM. Reason: forgot to quote

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still no Scandinavian dates at all...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantSamantha View Post
    What about the week August 5-11? There's at least two festivals that week in Finland. Do you know any other (major) festivals scheduled for those days?
    i've never been familiar with the scandinavian festivals, but i hope they confirm at least one date over date during that week.