Quote Originally Posted by Eichalvindore View Post
(this is the info for the closure dvd set i purchased off amazon...)

Closure
Nine Inch Nails
Sold by: Therockbidder

[COLOR=#B12704 !important]$40.00[/COLOR]
Condition: Used - Very Good - Used but in very good condition and plays perfectly. Two disc set only released in South America (Brazil). This version is exactly the same as the 2dvd set shown in the Amazon pictures! Factory pressed and NOT a dvdr. NTSC format region 0 so plays on all dvd players worldwide. In stock and shipped directly from Sweden. Shipping is by Airmail from Sweden and usually takes between 5 to 21 days depending upon destination.*Please note: Information for Non-USA customers only: As of February 2013, Amazon has increased the shipping costs of items sent to customers outside of the USA. I cannot change the shipping amount it shows at your checkout, but since I am based in Sweden I can issue refunds to compensate for excessive charges on cds and dvds. This I will try to do within 24 hours of a shipment being sent. As a guide the MAXIMUM cost (excluding boxsets etc) for a dvd or cd is approx 6-7 USD. I will issue refunds for any extra paid on top of my shipping costs. Hope this is of help to international buyers.
Yeah, I can't find any info that it was ever released and the wiki says it was "indefinitely delayed." I'm assuming the leaked files are region 0, but I'm sure Interscope would have region-locked it if it were official. They never paid for any color-correcting/proper remastering so you're just paying presumably for a bootleg of the leak.